Their First Time... Ch. 02

Story Info
A couples' first night of love seems to have no end.
909 words
4.58
8.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The problem was he still wasn't satisfied; he had to have her again. He was afraid he would never feel like he had gotten enough, and it made him smile. He rolled off of her and pulled her to him, kissing her forehead.

She asked if he was tired and he said, "a bit".

She then informed him that it was too bad because she planned on pulling an all nighter. She kissed him then started kissing her way down to his deflating cock. She licked up the sides the taste of the both of them together was intoxicating. She sucked the head into her mouth, because he wasn't completely hard she was finally able to get all of him into her mouth and throat. She started to massage his cock with her throat muscles; it didn't take long for him to get hard again. He watched her watch him as she sucked him off, he still couldn't believe she was really doing it, that they had done it, it was no longer just a dream. She kept up the sucking and bobbing up and down on his rod. Then he couldn't stand it anymore and pushed her away.

She giggled and acted as if she was trying to get away from him. He grabbed both of her ankles and pulled her back towards him. Wrapping her legs around his waist he lined himself up to her hot dripping pussy and penetrated her. She let out a big whoosh of air and grabbed the headboard for support. He started to withdraw and reinsert his cock into her. He asked her if she liked his cock, she told him she loved it. She asked him to give it to her harder... and so he unwound her legs and set her up for doggy style again.

He never once pulled out all the way, maintaining the assault. He knew this third nut was going to last a long time and he planned on making the most of it. He grabbed her hair by the nape of her neck and pulled her back to him as he was pummeling her kitty. He reached under her and started to play with her tits. Her nipples were so hard they were like little brown stones. Then he laid her on her back and remounted her. This way he could look into her eyes and watch the play of passion and emotion in her eyes and face. He took the opportunity to get even deeper penetration by putting her legs up and over his shoulders. When he did this she swore she could feel it in her chest, or was it just the fact that her heart was full to bursting?

Her moans and panting grew louder and louder, he was making moans of his own. After awhile he decided to change positions. He got up and laid down on his back. He told her to get on, at first she protested, saying she was afraid of squishing him. He said, " nonsense" and told her that he really wanted to see her as she pleasured herself on him. She realized she could deny him nothing so she straddled him, leaning forward they kissed for a while. She lowered herself down onto him, gasping and moaning as she slid down his pole.

He reached up and started to caress and fondle her breasts, taking first one and then the other into his mouth. Pushing them together, he sucked both nipples into his mouth at the same time. He pulled her towards him, still inside her as he kissed and sucked on the bit of skin between her breasts. This made her riding of him increase to a near frantic pace. She sat up so she could move to take him in deeper, just looking at her bouncing up and down on his rod, breasts bobbing up and down with her motion topped off by the expression of intense pleasure on her face was his undoing. He was going to cum and it was going to be huge.

She felt the orgasm coming, she knew that this one was going to make her delirious, and she rode him harder, rolling her hips on every downward stroke. He couldn't resist anymore, he grabbed her hips and started to drive into her from underneath. They were both exerting so much energy that neither had the wherewithal to warn the other that they were cumming. But they didn't need to, they both dove off of the cliff of ecstasy together, free falling through an orgasm that seemed to have no end. When they finally drifted back to their bodies she collapsed on him, and straightened her legs out behind her. They were still connected at the most intimate parts of themselves. She looked into to his eyes, and he into hers. She kissed him tenderly and then she pulled back enough to be able to look him in the eye.

"Te amo mi amor" she said and they kissed each other goodnight.

He rolled her to her side and snuggled up behind her, wrapping his arms around her has he had done every night that he was lucky enough to sleep with her. He nuzzled and kissed her ear before saying, "and I love you." She fell asleep immediately happily in the arms of her best friend and now her lover so she missed it when he said..."mine".