Their First Time Ch. 1

Story Info
Two young lovers experience their first time together.
743 words
3.12
25.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara and Matt had been going out for about 2 years now. They really loved each other, Matt had even revealed that he was falling in love with her on the 3rd day of going out. Sara told her she loved him too, even though she wasn't sure she meant it. Lately they had been talking about having their first time. Neither of them had had sex with anyone else, and they wanted it to be very special.

They scheduled to have it on Valentine's Day. Matt had everything planned and did not want to tell Sara, he wanted to surprise her. He also wanted everything to be perfect. He arrived at her house around 7:00 pm. Her parents were gone because they knew she had something planned with Matt. He came to her door with 2 dozen red roses. She said, "Aww, baby thank you, I love you so much."

"I love you too." He said, he went in to the kitchen to fix her dinner. He fixed pasta with salad and seasoned bread. Her favorite.

She looked very sexy. She was wearing a skin tight dress that stopped right above her knees and had a slit that showed her cleavage. She wasn't wearing a bra so her beautiful young breasts were catching Matt's eye the whole night. They finished dinner and Matt took Sara's hand into her bedroom, Sara had candles everywhere. He told her that tonight was her night, he told her to relax and to not worry. He laid her down onto the bed and started caressing her thighs while kissing her. Very passionately he slid his tongue in her mouth, caressing hers. He started kissing down her neck, that was her spot, she loved it when he kissed her there, it got her so wet. He took off her dress very slowly and saw she wasn't wearing any panties or a bra, he got a big grin on his face.

He started licking down her chest, onto her breasts. He started sucking on her taut breasts, he nibbled and played with her hard nipples. She began to moan, he slowly went down her soft stomach, kissing every inch. He told her he had a surprise for her.. he got up really quickly and came back with whip cream. She said, "Oooh baby, what are you gonna do with that?" He said "Oh you'll see.." He squirted it all over her tight pussy, along her stomach, around her breasts, on her neck and a dot on her nose. She started to giggle.. he licked her pussy very slowly, not wanting her to cum very fast.

He sucked on her clit, she started to moan even louder than before, he stuck all of his tongue deep inside her, in and out, he licked back up one more time, making sure he got all of the whip cream. She came in his mouth, he licked up all of her sweet juices. He licked up her stomach and around her breasts. He licked her neck very softly, teasing her. He kissed her nose and whispered in her ear, "Sara, I have never loved another girl as much as I love you, I want to show you how much I care for you, you will never forget this night." He kissed her once more and began taking off his clothes, he told her he would go slow. He slowly slid his long cock inside her, having the head just touch her pussy, she let out a sigh. He asked her if she was ready, she said, "Yes, please make love to me, I need you" He pushed half of his cock inside her, making sure not to hurt her.

He moved her hair away from her face gently and asked her if she was ok, she said, "yes, please keep going." He began thrusting, he pushed all of himself inside her, a tear ran down her face, he broke her. He told her that he loved her once more and kept on thrusting, never speeding up. He kept going in and out, in and out, till finally he told her he was about to cum. She wanted all of his cum inside her, he came inside her and collapsed onto her. They were both panting very loudly and were very sweaty. He asked her how it was. She said, "Oh baby, let's do it again, and this time let me be on top...