Their First Toys Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane collapses on him, their heaving stomachs moving her. Kathy rolls back and begins to rub her pussy, her other hand reaching down to help. With its fingers pumping in her pussy, she comes before the others have recovered, sharing in their last sighs.

Jane raises her head and kisses him, then murmuring:

"Fuck! That was good, ... better than I ever imagined."

"Or I could."

He reaches out and finds Kathy's breast, adding:

"Not really."

"Didn't suck her breasts."

"Complaining?" Jane asks.

"Have to complain about something, having to watch you two. Not really; I came while you were still catching your breath - never came so fast."

"That's good."

They all chuckle. He remarks:

"Feels funny, our stomachs chuckling against each other."

"Um-hmm. Hm-hm-hm-hmm!"

"Hm-hm-hmm!"

"Oh, it slipped out."

"Shouldn't have chuckled so much," Kathy remarks.

She sits up and pats Jane's ass, then murmurs:

"Don't have to tell you," and gets up.

The others kiss again and follow her to the bathroom. She is sitting on the toilet and remarks:

"Guess I won't get to do that today."

"Next time," he suggests with smile.

"After Christmas?" she asks with hopeful smile.

"Oh, forgot about that. Of course."

"Mmmm!"

"But then I won't," Jane complains with feigned frown.

"My good luck! Just don't let Duong take his book back."

"Oh, I don't think I'll need it. Hm-hmm! Plenty of new, better fantasies, much better!"

"Hurry," Jane murmurs.

Kathy gets up without wiping and grabs her washcloth, smirking at him and saying:

"Use the washbasin if you're also in a hurry."

"Not really, but easier not to miss."

She watches him, chuckling when he shakes he cock, and hands him her washcloth, chuckling again, when he also washes his sack and matted hair.

"Face too," she murmurs.

He nods with a grin and washes it, then watching her and Jane wash themselves, Kathy then remembering to wash her own face. As they return to the room, Jane suggests:

"Tell us about the book," gesturing that they return to the bed.

He chuckles, as he sits between them, their backs against the wall.

"I was embarrassed to buy it, embarrassed to be looking through books in that part of the stall."

"How old were you?"

"Fifteen, afraid he wouldn't sell it to me, but he did. Hm-hmm! Didn't tell me how to do anything, but sure helped ..., well, gave flight to my fantasies."

"Hmm! Playing with yourself?

"Like we do, did."

"Before we met."

"Um-hmm!"

"I can imagine. I had been too, I guess without fantasies; it just felt good."

"Oh, I had ones about how a cock would look, not having ever seen one," Kathy remarks.

"Mine got better after I had."

"I must have been thinking about naked breasts; pictures and statues as models, but couldn't visualize the rest. Had been good enough, but then ... Hm-hmm! That night - still couldn't visualize a pussy - but ...."

"You didn't just do it once?"

"Hm-hmm! No! As many times as I could. It was sore."

"Hmm? And you wondered whether you could again last week?" Kathy asks.

"And with me again, today?"

"Not really. Last week, it was just so much more arousing, and I sure wasn't thinking about that night ... or a few others, nor about Emmanuelle."

"What did she do?"

"Everything, and not just with her husband."

"Hm-hmm! 'Everything', like we wanted to?"

"Um-hmm, but I didn't really believe girls would, outside of an erotic novel and well, 'professionals'."

"Now you know."

"And love it! Was even more surprised about what the men did. Well, maybe not more surprised, but that didn't turn me on. Does now!"

"While you were doing it to Jane, your cock rising again."

"Did it? It should have."

"It did."

They all chuckle. Jane then asks:

"'Not just with her husband,' just with men?"

"No. Of course, that also surprised me; hadn't even thought about that."

"We hadn't either, till a girlfriend told us."

"And showed us."

"But then ...!" he replies with smirk.

"Yeah!" they reply together and put his arms around their shoulders, sliding theirs closer to him.

He reaches down and holds their breasts. They hum and put one of their hands on his. After a moment one says:

"Then you couldn't have been too surprised when we admitted that we did."

"Hmm? Probably shouldn't have been, but that hadn't really interested me in the book, and I sure wasn't thinking about the book when I was here. Oh, I did, after you invited me, but not about that."

"Well, now you know that everything they did in the book ..., that people really do it and like it."

"And we do too!"

"Yes! Weren't so sure before."

"But wanted to find out," he replies, squeezing their breasts.

"And you did too."

"I guess so, but really couldn't believe that is what you wanted to do."

He squeezes their breasts again, and their hands encourage his fingers to find their nipples. For a few moments, they all hum. His cock becomes a little fuller. Kathy reaches down and holds it. Jane nods slightly with a soft chuckle. They all watch her hand fondle it, seeing it begin to stiffen.

"And I want to again, to suck your cock," Kathy says, giving him a smirk.

"And I, your pussy," Jane murmurs.

"Hm-hm-hmmmm!" they all chuckle in agreement.

As they are moving around to reform their triangle, he says:

"Can't remember if they did this in the book."

Those are their last words for a long time.

After many hums and chuckles - when fingers find assholes - and then moans and more arouse moans, and hips twitch, with even more aroused moans, they come: he grunting; Kathy responding with pleased hums; then aroused gasps, when she does; and then Jane is gasping.

As they roll back, Kathy's fingertip slips out of his asshole, and his, out of Jane's. Hers also slips out. After a couple of sighs, she murmurs:

"Whose idea was that?"

"Hers."

"It just wanted to, wanted my finger to."

"Hmm!"

"Felt good, and yours was twitching, as though it wanted my finger to."

"I guess so; did feel good."

"Your finger too," Kathy agrees.

They all snort, nodding on each other's thigh. He finds one of Kathy's breasts and says:

"That wasn't all that was good."

"It sure wasn't! I hope they didn't do that in the book, maybe that, but not three together like us."

"Me too, but you'll have to read the book."

"Could be a disappointment, if they did or didn't, couldn't be worth reading about, now that we have."

"Yeah, I guess," Kathy agrees, adding: "Can't read it; you can. Hm-hmm! Add to your list of reading over the break."

"Maybe. No, don't need it, like Duong, too many better fantasies."

"Me too," Kathy agrees.

She fondles one of Jane's breasts, and his other hand finds her other one, fondling both girls' breasts. Jane reaches down and finds his soft cock. They all hum, fondling for a moment, and then one suggests: "Kiss."

They sit up, smiling and licking their lips. Jane and Kathy kiss first, with eager tongues, until he draws them apart and kisses them in turn, his tongue just as eager as the one's and then the other's is.

When they separate, he grins and complains mildly:

"I wanted to kiss Kathy first, to see if I taste as good as you both think."

"Why I kissed her first; You do!"

They get up and wash again, agreeing that they don't need to do anything more. Jane remarks:

"Not that we don't want to."

Kathy nods with a grin and adds:

"And you could."

"If you say so, 'I guess so." Next year, for sure."

"For sure!" the girls reply together, both embracing him, and he them, and kiss again, this time, the girls last - after their kisses have made his cock fuller again.

As they get dressed, they murmuring "next year," chuckling and grinning.

It is still too early for lunch. He leaves, promising to try not to think about what could taste better, the girls agreeing with grins.

They look back at their beds, snorting, and saying that they should have asked him to help them move them apart again. They do. Kathy complains with a smirk:

"You came all over my bed."

"And how!" You can sleep in mine; I'll sleep in yours."

"Better, in yours with you."

"Um-hmm!"

They grin and decide to take a walk before lunch, agreeing that they couldn't study.

During the week, they have lunch with Duong, smirking if they are sitting alone, only smiling if there is someone else at the table. Before Christmas break, Laura joins them again one evening, and they exchange their erotic experiences - and a lot of pussy juice.