Their First Visit

Story Info
Father and daughter meet their mutual online love.
3.8k words
4.32
29.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie experiences a strange phenomenon when she falls asleep some nights. Aside from her anterograde amnesia which causes her to wake up every morning believing it to be January 2, 2010, she can fall asleep having an out-of-body experience.

Over the past few weeks Allie has been learning of an interesting dynamic between two women she cares about and the father of one of those women. Last night her spirit left her body to visit a meeting between her friends, a meeting which was their first.

Allie's spirit flew to the Courtyard Marriott Tinton Falls Hotel in New Jersey. She observed a man laying on a large king size bed, flipping through TV channels looking for something interesting to watch. He had already showered and shaved, so now it was a matter of killing time while his daughter, Krista, got herself ready. She was in the washroom, the shower just shutting off. Allie's spirit slid into the washroom to observe the girl who has taken up residence in her heart. She has been in daily communication with this attractive and sweet girl whose photo she wakes up to every morning. She doesn't know who she is at first, and it takes her sister, Patti, to remind her that she is someone who has come into her life during this period of turmoil, and is very special to her. She reads a special message that Krista has written to her and wishes that she could remember the emotions that this girl stirs in her every day. It takes a while, but by the noon hour, she rekindles those special feelings.

Allie observes Krista drying the water off her nubile body. Krista is 21 years of age and is in excellent shape. Allie admires her body, wishing she could take the towel from Krista's hands and towel her dry. She has lusty thoughts of kissing all those sensitive areas on Krista's body, giving her pleasure as she gets dry. But she knows that Krista's thoughts are with the woman that she is about to meet for the very first time.

Krista has been communicating online with an older woman named Gail. She's 48 years of age, married with two daughters slightly older than Krista. Krista met her after a horrible online experience and Gail provided comfort and assurances that not all online relationships are based on falsehoods. Krista has grown closer to this very caring woman and they've developed a lusty affection for each other.

Unique about this is the fact that Krista and her father have an incestuous relationship and her father has also become online friends with Gail. Her father, Anthony, a 50 year old man has also developed lusty feelings for Gail and tonight is the first time that he will be meeting a woman who has feelings for both he and his daughter.

Allie watches as Krista continues to get ready, dabbing Coco Chanel on her neck and wrists. She wishes she could read her mind. Is there any remote possibility she could also be thinking of Allie while also dreaming of the evening to come with Gail? She doesn't think so, but no harm in wondering.

Allie's spirit glides back into the main room to observe Anthony. He didn't find any station that was televising the New York Giant's game or any other sports show that interested him, but instead found an erotic movie. He didn't really need it to get him in the mood, but wondered if it would come in handy later if things were slow to start. Gail might be very nervous and need to get in the mood herself. But then he realized that he and his daughter could start things off while Gail watched and then join them.

Allie hadn't been with a man since she and her ex-husband split up. She was very much into women now and hadn't given any man she met a second look. However, she found herself intrigued by Krista's father. Krista is old enough to know what she's doing and if she found her father attractive and sexy enough to have sexual relationship with him, then he was worth a second look. She observed him watching the soft porn flick on the TV and noticed the bulge in his trousers. His right hand moved over the bulge and he began rubbing his pants-covered cock. He moved to undo his belt, but decided not to. He was thinking he'd better turn the channel when his daughter emerged from the washroom looking glamorous and stunning.

Krista took one look at what he was watching and said, "Daddy!!! You're going to get plenty of that tonight, you don't need to be watching that right now. I don't want us to get all hot and bothered before we bring Gail back here." She glanced at the side table clock radio. "We have to get going. Can you turn off the TV, please."

"Believe it or not, that's just what I was about to do," replied her dad. "Honey, you look very sexy. I wish that was for me, but I know it's for Gail."

"You look pretty hot yourself, daddy."

"Thanks baby. Come here and give me a kiss," said Anthony.

Krista walked over to the side of the bed, leaned over and gave her dad a kiss. She intended it to be a quick one, but he had other ideas. He pulled her closer and inserted his tongue in her mouth. And with his one hand grabbed one of her hands and pulled it to place it on his crotch.

"Mmmm, is that from the porn or is that for me and Gail?"

"Both," he murmured.

"Daddy, remember tonight is all about Gail. I've been dying to meet her for months now. She's the main attraction."

"Sweetie, you're both my main attractions. I want to give both you women a night you'll remember. And just watching you two together will give me a night, I'll never forget," he replied.

Allie was intrigued by this father/daughter relationship. She'd never imagined something like this could happen in real life. She almost felt she had lived a sheltered life, but then remembered back to a time with one of her older brothers.

Anthony and Krista left their suite and drove to Shrewsbury Ave. where they were going to meet Gail at CJ Montana's Pub & Grille. It was a short drive from the hotel, only taking about 6 or 7 minutes.

Allie found herself hovering above them as they entered the restaurant. They looked around to see if Gail had arrived yet, but couldn't see her, although they themselves were a bit early. They took seats at the bar while waiting for her.

She sensed Gail's impending arrival. She slid outside the pub and watched as Gail got out of her car. Allie was surprised. Gail looked more beautiful than her photos on Sweet Whores. She was wearing a black jean skirt with a black cardigan over a white scoop necked top. The cardigan and top were attached into one unit. The hem of the cardigan came down to mid thigh and had three quarter sleeves with ruched cuffs. The white top scoop top had beaded and rhinestone detailing.

She sensed that Gail was nervous about this meeting. She had sworn that she wouldn't meet anyone she had met over the internet. But she couldn't help herself. She had grown close to Kirsta at first and then her father, Anthony. She had great conversations with both of them as well as occasional sex chat. She was nervous and excited at the same time. She made sure that she had dabbed her favorite perfume on, Pavlova by Payot, a very fragrant perfume from Paris. Pavlova is classified as a luxurious, flowery fragrance and possesses a blend of a soft and delicate floral scent. It is highly recommended for romantic wear and this was the right occasion for it. As she got out of the car, she smoothed down her black jean skirt. She walked into CJ's and searched for her friends. She saw them at the bar, Anthony waving to her.

Allie watched as the three greeted each other. Anthony moved to Gail first, took her hands and placed a chaste kiss on her cheek. Krista moved in to give Gail a tight hug and kiss on the lips. Anthony called over the hostess and asked her to find them a table and, if possible one with a little privacy. The hostess guided them into a separate dining room to a table in the far corner. They chatted for awhile talking small talk and getting comfortable with this first meeting. The waitress took their orders with Krista ordering the Wild Mushroom Ravioli in a delicate cream sauce; Gail ordered a Boca Rotan salad with Chicken Breast, while Anthony ordered the Lobster Ravioli, along with 2 carafes of wine, one red and the other white. The food looked delicious when it was served and Allie wished she were there to taste it.

During the meal all three kept up a great conversation. The nerves had disappeared over the course of the dinner and the glasses of wine. Both Krista and Anthony seemed to fight for Gail's attention. They were at a table for four with Gail in between father and daughter. Her neck muscles got a work out as she continually turned from one to the other to either answer questions or to ask them. After the meal, Anthony let her know that they had a suite at the Courtyard Marriott just 5 minutes away and hoped that she would join them. Gail took both their hands in hers and said she'd be delighted to join them.

Krista hopped into Gail's car and they followed Anthony's. Krista told Gail that she was so happy to finally meet her. She placed her hand on Gail's thigh and moved it back and forth between knee and groin. At a stop light, she leaned over and gave Gail a tender, but very passionate kiss, which Gail returned. The light turned green and they broke their kiss apart. "I'll bet your dad was looking through his rear view mirror, as he didn't react to the green light right away," Gail said with a chuckle.

"He better keep his eyes on the road or we'll all be in an accident," chortled Krista.

They got to the hotel and couldn't get a parking spot together. Anthony parked his car first and Gail drove around the lot looking for a spot which she finally spotted, but it was quite away from Anthony's. This gave Krista and Gail some time for a little more kissing. Anthony finally found their car and saw them kissing passionately. He watched for a minute and found it very stimulating to see his daughter kissing another woman with such passion. He saw another couple coming towards the car and knocked on the window. They broke apart and climbed out of the car. Anthony made a comment about them getting a head start and it being no fair. Both women just stuck out their tongues. He laughed and grabbed Gail's overnight bag. He led them to their room and he set the bag down on the floor. He turned to Gail and enfolded her in his arms and took his turn to kiss her passionately.

Allie sighed deeply watching this intimacy and knowing that it was only going to get more intimate. She wasn't sure she wanted to continue watching, but she seemed transfixed to the spot.

Krista moved over to the king sized bed and sat on the edge. Anthony led Gail towards Krista and left her there announcing that he was going to let them enjoy one another as they were friends first and that he would join in when the time was right. He moved over to the dresser and poured them each a drink, then went over to comfortable plush chair beside the bed and sat down to enjoy his drink and the intimacy between his daughter and his secret girlfriend (secret to all but his daughter of course).

Gail and Krista took their drinks, enjoyed a sip and then put their glasses on the side table. They sat next to one another, turned and again kissed passionately. Krista pushed lightly so that Gail lay back, lying across the bed with her legs hanging over the edge. She stroked Gail's blonde head of hair and placed kisses on her forehead, nose, cheeks, chin and then lips. Both women slid their tongues between their lips and French kissed for awhile. They didn't seem to be in a hurry to move on from there as they both loved kissing. Allie watched them with complete envy wishing that she was one or the other and kissing either one with unabated passion.

Allie wasn't the only one with kissing envy. Anthony was getting turned on watching Gail and his daughter kissing with abandon and hot passion. He was turned on and if anybody was looking would have noticed the huge bulge in his trousers. Allie certainly didn't miss it and was curious what was hidden under the zippered trousers. She knew what was there, but it had been a while since she'd seen a stiff cock.

Krista moved back from Gail and pulled her up. "How do I take your top off?" She discovered that the cardigan was joined to the top. Gail showed her that the whole top outfit had to be pulled up over her head. Krista helped Gail pull the top off and then admired the white frilly bra. She reached around Gail and undid the hooks. She pulled off the bra and threw it to the desk chair. She looked at Gail's beautiful small breasts. They were similar in size to hers but slightly different. She lowered her head to Gail's breasts and kissed each nipple. She then pushed Gail back down on the bed, undid the buttons on her jean skirt and pulled it off revealing white frilly panties which were a match to her bra. Krista stood up and began to strip off her top and jeans revealing a blue patterned matching bra and panty set. She turned around so Gail could unhook her bra. Gail took the opportunity to kiss Krista's back. She pulled Krista down so that she was sitting on her lap. She kissed her neck and nibbled on her ears. Her hands snaked around and caressed Krista's breasts and pulled at her nipples. With her one hand she moved it down and went under Krista's panties to feel the folds of her pussy and rub her clit. Krista couldn't move and didn't want to as Gail's fingering of her pussy had her paralyzed with extreme pleasure. She let Gail continue as she decided she wanted to come for her.

"Don't stop, Gail...make me cum", she managed to say.

"Okay, baby...cum for mommy", Gail replied. This was in reference to sex chat play online as Gail played "mommy" to her "daughters", Krista and Allie. Gail continued rubbing her clitty with one hand and pulling on her nipple with the other.

Both Gail and Krista had their backs to Anthony, but fortunately there was a mirror over the desk which faced Krista and he could see the pleasure her daughter was experiencing and could see Gail's fingers pulling on his daughter's one nipple and could only see three quarters of Gail's arm as the rest of Krista was cut off by the bottom of the mirror. But he could see the movement of Gail's arm and knew what she was doing. He found he was holding his breath while he watched. His cock was throbbing inside his pants. He knew it might not take much for him to explode so he purposely kept his hands to the sides of the chair.

Within minutes Krista's breathing sped up and she began moaning. Gail kept rubbing her clit with the intention of making her cum....she then felt Krista spasm and she dipped her finger into her vagina and felt her vaginal muscles spasm and her juices flowed. Krista bucked up and down on Gail's lap as she came and soon her movements slowed as her orgasm calmed. She turned her head so that her face met Gail's and they resumed their passionate kissing.

"I wanted to do you first, Gail," Krista mumbled between kisses.

"That's okay, baby, mommy's glad to have you cum first. Now let's see to your poor father who has had to watch and listen to you cum." Gail had been glancing at Anthony through the mirror and had seen the bulge in his pants and she was eager to let his snake out of its cage.

They both got off the bed and went over to the chair where Anthony was reclining. Gail pushed his knees apart and knelt in front of him. She unbuckled his belt, unsnapped the snap at the top of his zipper and then teasingly slowly lowered the zipper. Krista lay on the bed and watched as Gail unzipped her father's zipper. She was eager to watch Gail go down on her father's cock. She knew what it was like to suck his cock, but wanted to see another woman do the same thing. Maybe she could learn something new to please her father.

Allie who enjoyed watching Krista's orgasm as a result of Gail's fingering, was now as eager to watch Gail apply her lusty tongue to Anthony's hard cock, as Krista was. She observed Gail pulling Anthony's cock out of his shorts and marveling at its hard length. She kissed the head and then kissed her way down the shaft. She then licked her way back up the shaft and inserted the head inside her mouth. She licked and sucked on his cock and glanced up to see his glazed eyes on her with a grin on his face. She continued to lick up and down his shaft, the knob and then took his entire length into her mouth. She removed his penis from his mouth and then placed her lips on the tip of his penis and slowly and tantalizingly sucked it into her mouth. She placed her hand at the bottom of his shaft and slowly removed his cock from her mouth. She then moved her fingers and thumb so that her thumb was resting on the vein of his cock and began stroking it, teasing Anthony with the feel of her hand and the look in her eyes as she looked into his. Anthony put his hands on either side of her face and said, "Gail, I'm not cumming just yet. I want my cock inside of you when I cum."

Gail smiled and said, "I was hoping you'd say that." She stood up, stepped out of her panties and then leaned forward and grabbed the bottom of Anthony's jeans and as he raised his ass off the chair, she pulled them off. She then pulled off his socks and next pulled off his shorts. His rod was standing straight up. She placed a finger between her legs and pushed it inside her. She wiggled her finger and then pulled it out and put it to Anthony's lips. He opened his mouth and sucked her finger inside his mouth.

"Mmmmmmm...tasty, Gail. I see that you're nice and wet."

Gail moved over his lap and placing her hand around his cock placed it against her pussy lips and squatted down. Anthony's cock slid easily inside Gail, as she had gotten quite wet, while fingering Krista and sucking on his cock. She began a steady rhythm of riding his cock. Anthony caressed Gail's smallish breasts and played with her nipples while she rode him.

Allie watched Gail ride Anthony's cock with fascination and was quite aroused. She looked over at Krista who was lying on the bed and had one hand between her legs, playing with her pussy and pushing two fingers inside her. She came again as she watched her father fuck another woman, a woman who had just fingered her pussy to a wonderful orgasm.

Before long both Anthony and Gail couldn't contain themselves and they came together gasping and moaning. Anthony emptied himself inside her and Gail collapsed on Anthony's chest and lifted her head so that she could kiss Anthony with passion. He kissed Gail back and would have loved to go for another romp, however his cock shriveled up as they usually do and slid out of her wet hole. He grabbed her ass, scooched forward on the chair and easily lifted her up and brought her over to the bed where he laid her on the pillow. Krista had moved aside when he brought her over and when he got Gail settled on the bed, he turned to Krista, gave her a kiss and said, "Why don't you enjoy our Gail, while I give my cock a chance to recover."

Krista didn't have to be told twice as she was eager to taste the mixture of her dad's cum and Gail's juices. She climbed between Gail's legs and clamped her whole mouth over Gail's pussy. She stuck her tongue between Gail's folds and licked the juices remaining in her slit and then stuck her tongue inside her to lick and swallow as much as she could of what was remaining. Gail placed one hand on Krista's head and the other caressed one of her own breasts. She was now enjoying a fantasy that she's been repeating in her mind over the months of knowing Krista. She so wanted to have this wonderful girl tasting her juices, licking, sucking and doing anything Krista desired. Krista parted the folds of Gail's labia, took the hidden nubbin of flesh between her lips and began to draw upon it, ever so gently making the little nub harder and bigger. She stuck two fingers inside Gail and swirled her fingers around stopping on where she figured her G-spot was and rubbed that spot hoping it would drive Gail nuts which it did. She uttered a primitive groaning sound and she knew she was close to another orgasm when she felt a mouth cover her right nipple and realized it was Anthony who was kneeling beside the bed. He tongued the peaks of her breasts until she felt her heartbeat throbbing in that taut flesh. Anthony could tell that Gail was ready to explode while he tended to her breasts and while his darling daughter continued to bring her to orgasm.

12