Their Forbidden Love Ch. 01

Story Info
An affair between her ex-boyfriend and her teacher.
5.1k words
3.98
14.6k
10

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tasha7
Tasha7
115 Followers

Warning: This story contains adult language/situation, some rough sex

*****

It was no wonder all the girls took creative writing. Mr. Atkins was a real treat to look at. He had dark dusty blonde hair, green eyes, and a body to die for. Watching him made it hard for anyone to focus, especially me. From the first day I walked into his class I haven't been able to take my eyes off of him. But it wasn't like I could go out with him or anything. He's my teacher. He's my incredibly sexy teacher. God, the dreams I have of him, so many nights alone thinking about him, wanting him.

I sat in the middle row behind the cheerleaders and school sluts. But it always felt like he was looking at me when he gave his lectures, especially when he was talking about love stories. The way his eyes focused on me would make my heart jump out of my chest, make the palms of my hands sweat, and make my pussy vibrate with excitement.

"Okay, let's continue this discussion on Monday," said Mr. Atkins, setting his dry erase marker on his desk. He turned around giving everyone a clear view of his ass. "Are there any questions before we go?"

"What are you doing this weekend?" asked Tammy, twirling her blonde hair around her finger. I shook my head while the other girls giggled. But the question was enough to make Mr. Atkins blush. He was even cuter when he blushed. His tanned cheeks turned bright red and his smile lit the room.

"I don't think that's related to Shakespeare, Miss. Donavan," he grinned, sitting on the edge of his desk, crossing one ankle over the other.

God, I've dreamt about feeling his lips against mine. I bet they're soft and moist. Snap out of it, Carmen.

We all looked at the wall speaker when the school bell rang. I could have sworn all the girls in class moaned with sadness. I think I even let out a soft whimper of regret.

"Okay everyone, have a good weekend and make sure to have at least one chapter done in your short story," said Mr. Atkins, picking up his dark brown briefcase. That was one flaw Mr. Darrel Atkins had. He was the only one out of my other four teachers that assigned homework over the weekend. "See you guys on Monday," he grinned. I swore he was looking at me when he smiled, but that's impossible. What would a man like that want with an eighteen year old?

"Are you ready?" asked a familiar voice from behind me. I turned around and smiled when seeing Jonathan standing at the end of the row. I packed my book bag and threw the strap over my shoulder when Mr. Atkins said something.

"Are you going to be working on your assignment this weekend Miss. Lawson?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Of course, Mr. Atkins," I replied, faking a smile.

"No, she'll be too busy with me this weekend," said Jonathan, giving Mr. Atkins a dirty look.

I looked back and forth between them as they stared each other down. "So I guess you want your girlfriend to fail my class," countered Mr. Atkins.

"Come on, you're the only teacher that assigns homework on the weekend," groaned Jonathan. He walked towards me and put his hand around my waist, pulling me against him. "I think you can make an exception. I'm taking Carmen to a party tomorrow night." Party? That was news to me. But Jonathan was full of surprises.

Mr. Atkins looked at me briefly before looking at Jonathan's hand slipping down over my hip. "Do mom and dad know about this party?"

That's right. My sexy teacher is my boyfriend's older brother. The man I've fantasized about, among other things was Jonathan's brother.

"I suppose you're going to snitch on me?!" The look on Jonathan's face was enough to frighten me a little, but not Mr. Atkins. "Are you?" he asked, letting go of my hip. I swear with the way they stood there staring each other down they were going to fight right there in front of me.

"It's not a big deal, Jonathan. I'll have the chapter done, Mr. Atkins." I grabbed Jonathan by his arm and pulled at him as he stared down his brother. "Come on, Jonathan, I want to go now." Jonathan looked at me and nodded his head.

"I'll see you later, Jonathan," groaned Mr. Atkins, walking backwards toward his desk.

"Are you okay?" I asked, rubbing my hand along his bicep.

He shook his head as we walked down the hall to my locker. "He's my brother, but he can be such a dick," he groaned. "I swear he's like that because of us."

"Why would you say that?"

"He just wants to give you a hard time because we're together."

I shook my head and smiled. "Are you saying he's jealous of his younger brother?"

"He's jealous that I landed the prettiest girl in school while he sits at home jerking off." He leaned against the locker next to mine, shoving his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

God, the words made me suddenly feel heat rush through me. The image of Mr. Atkins sitting in the dark holding his dick in his hand, stroking it up and down made my breath catch in my throat. "I'm...I'm sure he doesn't just sit there doing...that."

Jonathan shook his head, kicking the back of his heel against the bottom locker. "He's so stupid."

After picturing Darrel Atkins pumping his dick in his hand I couldn't remember my locker combination. Damn it, what's the number? Is it 5-3-9 or was it 8-3-6? Damn it, I panicked, turning the numbered dial around when it finally opened. Jonathan was just as cute as his brother. His eyes were darker than Mr. Atkins'-Darrel's. And he was on the football team so he did have a nice body, but there was something about an older man that just made my body ache. The idea of being with my teacher sent chills down my spine. But that's all it was, just an idea, a pointless fantasy that would never come true. "Don't worry about your brother," I grinned, putting my other text books in my locker.

He pushed off the lockers and grabbed my waist, moving me away from my locker and kissed me. Oh his lips were so delicious. They were like two tiny pillows kissing me. Huh? Are Darrel's the same? Stop that!

"Come on, let's get out of here," he suggested, holding me in his arms, his strong arms engulfing my slender body. We rocked together like that as he kissed along the curve of my neck, making my heart pound against my chest. Oh how I wished we were alone just then. Feeling him hold me and kiss me like that made me want him right then and there. I think if I was wearing a skirt instead of white skinny jeans I would've pulled down his jeans and fucked him right there. "Man, you're so sexy," he whispered against my neck, grabbing the curve of my ass, bringing my body against his. Oh my god. "I want you so bad, Carmen," he whispered. It was obvious how bad he wanted me. I could feel him hard against my leg and it made me whimper over the thought of not being able to have him. He let go of me and looked around before grabbing my hand, pulling me down the hall.

"Wait, my locker," I called out, reaching my free hand out as if I could reach it, but it was no luck. He looked again at the empty hall before pushing me against the boy's bathroom door. He kissed me as the door swung open. "What are you doing?" I grinned as if I didn't know. I liked playing innocent and he loved it too, said it drove him crazy when I teased him.

"No more teasing, Carmen," he grinned, pulling at the button of my jeans. "God, I'm going to fuck you so hard," he proclaimed, pulling down my jeans while gently pushing me backwards to the handicap stall. It was the only stall with a sink in it.

I bit my bottom lip as I rubbed my hand along the crotch of his jeans. God was he hard. Feeling him against his jeans made my mouth water with excitement. Having my jeans stuck around my ankles made me regret not wearing a skirt until he bent me over the white porcelain sink and quickly pulled down my white lace panties. I could see his reflection in the mirror along the wall. He looked over me, licking his lips as he slowly pulled the waist band of my panties over my hips. "Look who's teasing now," I grinned, looking at him over my shoulder.

He smiled and looked at me. "Pay back is a bitch," he grinned, softly rubbing the curve of my ass.

"Really? I didn't come here to get pay back, babe." I reached for my panties to pull them up, but he stopped me, grabbing both wrists in one hand, holding them hard against my back. "Ohhh," I moaned when feeling the fabric of his jeans against my naked ass, pressing it there hard, practically tearing at the seams of the crotch. "Jonathan," I whimpered, grinding my ass against him. I could see the lust in his eyes as he grabbed my hip with his other hand. "Please," I begged already feeling the crotch of my panties wet as they rubbed against me.

He smiled and I could feel his hand against my ass as he worked at his zipper. I closed my eyes when feeling him hard against me, rubbing the tip of his cock against the crack of my ass. "Is that what you want?" he teased, slowly moving it up and down.

"God, yes," I breathed, feeling him pushed the tip in between the small opening of my thighs. I was ready, I was more than ready. Thinking about Darrel moments ago and having Jonathan with his dick in hand teasing me was more than enough anticipation. "Fuck me, Jonathan," I begged, sending a huge smile across his face. He pulled my panties the rest of the way down, reacquainting them with my jeans. I licked my lips as he grabbed my hip again, still holding my wrists tight. How long was he going to make me wait? It's not like we were in his room or his car. Someone was bound to walk in any second. "Stop making me wait," I said, looking at his reflection in the mirror. I didn't realize how bad teasing was until I was the one being teased. I didn't like being the teased, I realized as he rocked back and forth, rubbing his shaft against my lips.

"I love hearing you beg," he grinned. Ugh, is that how I sound when I tease him? It's no wonder he always fights me when I take over. "Shit, babe," he whispered, closing his eyes as he rocked a little faster. Damn I wanted him inside me. My body begged, screamed to feel him inside me. I let out a happy moan when finally feeling him slide inside me. He let go of my wrists and grabbed both hips as he moved me back and forth against the sink. "Yes, babe," he breathed. All the waiting was definitely worth it when feeling every inch of his cock fill me. And boy could he fill me. "God, you feel so good," he grunted.

I looked at him in the mirror as he closed his eyes with his head back. "Please, babe, faster," I begged for the first time since we've been together not caring about giving up control. Well, partial control as I raised my hips to feel him deeper inside. "Yes," I breathed as he pounded me hard against the sink. I lifted my shirt and grabbed my breast over my bra. I looked at our reflection in the mirror as he rocked me harder and faster. "Oh god, babe, make me come," I cried, not caring anymore where we were.

"Fuck, Carmen," he grunted behind a locked jaw, squeezing my hips tighter, making me flinch from the pain. "You're so wet," he breathed over the sound of his body hitting hard against mine. I looked in the mirror at my breast in my hand when a sudden rush flowed through me. God, there it was, my orgasm hit me hard, made me shiver when he hit his hand hard against my ass cheek. "Oh, yes," he said, squeezing my hips tight, his hips moving up to meet me. "I'm...going...to...ohhhh," he stuttered, closing his eyes tight, his body tensed and bucked against me. I looked at him over my shoulder and smiled. "God, you're something else."

I stood up and turned around, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck. "You're such a good listener," I grinned. I leaned up to kiss him when I heard someone yell behind him. "Oh god," I panicked when seeing Darrel-Mr. Atkins standing in the open stall. His eyes were wide and fixed on me as Jonathan quickly pulled his jeans up.

"Get the fuck out of here!" Jonathan roared, lunging at his brother with his jeans half way up his thigh. I pulled my shirt down and struggled to pull up my panties. "You fucking perv!" he screamed.

"You may be my brother, but you don't get special treatment."

"Like I said; you're a fucking snitch!" Jonathan yelled, finally getting his jeans up.

"We're so sorry, Mr...Atkins," I stammered, still struggling with my clothes. His eyes were still stuck on me, staring over my pussy.

"What are you fucking looking at?!" roared Jonathan, looking at me and then his brother. "Are you checking out my girl?!" Although I couldn't see Jonathan's face it wasn't hard to tell that he was beyond pissed off.

God, this was the most uncomfortable, embarrassing thing I've ever done. There, I thought when finally getting my jeans up. "Please don't tell Principle Rogers," I begged, giving my best attempt at puppy dog eyes I could muster. "It will never happen again."

"Don't fucking beg him. He won't say anything," Jonathan said, sounding so sure. But with the way Mr. Atkins looked at us I found it hard believing he wouldn't.

"Get out of here!" Mr. Atkins said, lowering his head and moved out of the way.

Jonathan grabbed my hand and practically dragged me past his brother and out the bathroom. "Fucking dick," he murmured under his breath.

"It's not his fault," I whispered, trying to calm him, but it wasn't enough. He walked ahead of me shaking his head as we went back to my locker. I picked up my book bag off the floor and looked at him as he leaned against the lockers again. "Jonathan," I whispered, reaching for his hand. He let out a deep breath and looked past me, making me look. The same embarrassed feeling returned when seeing Mr. Atkins walking out of the bathroom. "Come on, take me home," I said, hoping to distract him. I looked over my shoulder for a second at Mr. Atkins standing in the hall looking at me as we made our way around the corner.

* * * *

"He just stood there like a moron," Jonathan groaned, pacing my living room. Ugh, he's still talking about it? I rolled my eyes to the ceiling trying to drown out the same rant I heard the entire drive to my house. "He has no idea what I want to do to him."

Now, I could agree with. I shook the idea out of my head. The way his eyes looked over me was more than a teacher disgusted by our actions. There was something else there. "It's okay, babe. He's not going to tell, just relax." I pulled his arm and sat him next to me.

"I can't relax," he huffed, slouching against the back of the sofa, arms crossed.

"Well, you can sit here and pout about your brother. I'm going to my room." I tossed the magazine on the sofa and made my way to my bedroom down the hall.

"And what are you going to do in your bedroom?" I heard him shout from the living room.

"You'll just have to come and find out," I replied, pushing against my closed bedroom door, slipping out of my clothes on the way to my bed. I knew if there was anything that would take his and my mind off Mr. Atkins it was sex. It wasn't long after undressing I saw him standing in my doorway looking at me. "Well?" I smirked, lying on the bed.

He smiled and walked in. "What about your mom?"

"First of all she's at a book signing, so she'll be gone all day. And second of all when has my mom ever stopped you?" I whispered, remembering when she thought we were by the pool studying. She thought having us go outside would keep us innocent, but she was wrong. The memory made me smile.

"What?" he grinned.

"Just thinking about how naive my mom is." He walked closer, undoing the fly of his jeans, then the zipper.

"Your mom is just trusting. That doesn't make her naive," he grinned, sliding them off as he stood in front of me.

"So, what is going to take your mind off of your brother?" I inquired, sitting up, looking at his dick staring back at me as stiff as it was a few hours ago. He looked down before gripping his cock in his hand, slowly pulling back the skin, driving me crazy as I watched him stroke himself.

"Why don't you tell me?" he teased. Again with the teasing, ugh, I thought. I slid to the edge of the bed, my feet barely touching the floor and replaced his hand with mine. I could almost taste his cock against my tongue. Oh how I loved sucking him off. I loved looking up at him, seeing the pleasure and joy my mouth brought him just as much as I loved having it inside me. "Oh, baby," he breathed, closing his eyes as I licked his rounded tip, twirling my tongue around it slowly. He ran his large fingers through my hair, slowly moving the falling hair from his view. "Oh, that's it." My eyes met his as I slid further off the bed, dropping to my knees in front of him as I slowly took his head in my mouth. Already I could taste his pre-cum on my tongue as I rolled my tongue over the tiny hole.

"Is this helping?" I asked, rubbing my cheek against his shaft like a cat rubs against its owner's leg for attention.

"Why don't you keep going and I'll let you know," he grinned, grabbing the back of my head, pressing the wet tip against my mouth. I smiled and opened wide, taking all of him as he guided me toward his pelvis. Having him in my mouth was making me want him. I closed my thighs tight together to calm the aching, but there was no stopping it. It didn't help listening to him breathing hard and moaning above me. I wanted him to relieve the ache, begged him with my eyes, but he ignored me. Feeling him in the back of my throat made my eyes water from the pressure as he started rocking back and forth, fucking my mouth. Oh how I loved that. Feeling him slide out and back in again was sending me over the edge. I wanted to taste him, but not before he fucked me first. "Oohh," he breathed, holding my head, forcing me to stay there despite my best efforts. I gently raked my teeth against his flesh getting a gasp in return. That was the first time I've done that and I could tell that he liked it when he gripped my hair tight in his hand. "Keep doing that," he ordered, moving my head back and forth again.

I did as I was told until he released my hair from his grasp and picked me up by my arm. We stood face to face silent before he took me in his arms, holding me tight. "Carmen Amanda Lawson," he whispered, staring into my eyes. "You're amazing, you know that?"

I felt amazing when I was with him. The way he looked at me, the way he held me, kissed me made me feel wonderful. I know being only eighteen I have a lot to learn, but Jonathan was the best thing that happened to me. I was doing something I thought I would never do. I was falling in love with him.

He held the back of my neck, caressing my cheeks with his thumb before kissing me. I almost instantly melted in his arms. He was so amazing how could I possibly want anything more than him? How could I possibly want his brother? He parted my lips with his tongue, searching for mine as he laid me gently on the bed. That was it, I was lost, completely into him, head over heels only after five months. "I really like you," he whispered, looking down at me, brushing my curly hair off my shoulder.

"I really like you, too," I grinned, brushing my fingers through his golden hair. He sat up on his knees and pulled his shirt off before tossing it behind him. "It looks good," I whispered, gently touching the tattoo he got on his chest for his birthday a few weeks back. He wanted me to get one too, but I hate needles. I ran my fingertip along the dark inked bull in a tribal outline.

"Yeah?" he grinned, looking at his chest. "I thought you hated it."

"I never said I hated it. I just didn't understand why you had to get one." I traced the lines with my finger slowly and he looked down at me.

"So you could do this," he whispered, brushing my hair back.

Tasha7
Tasha7
115 Followers
12