Their Half of the Deal Ch. 01

Story Info
The other two backed out so the night is over...or is it?
3.6k words
3.85
38.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stared knowingly into each other's eyes, this time without flinching. She sat on the high stool holding the top of her wine glass with her fingertips, occasionally turning it in a half-circle before finishing the turn with a second turn. He stood in front of her, now unabashedly pressing the bottom of his stiffened rod against her knee, just enough to make her aware of his arousal.

Earlier in the evening, she mentally reviewed how it had come to this. How the two of them were now on the cusp of...what? She didn't know what was going to happen. She knew what she wanted to happen though, and the illicit nature of it all excited her.

Her left hand let go of the glass and she laid it flat on the table. His hand immediately scooped it up. She looked down at their joined hands as if they belonged to another couple and it registered how surreal this all felt. "Mother of two young boys, 'happily married' for eight years...now in a downtown bar flirting with Sam, her friend Lacey's husband," she allowed herself to think for a moment before pushing it out of her head. The meat of Sam's thumb rested on the full carat diamond that signified her past engagement to her husband, and his index finger stroked the engagement ring and her wedding band.

Sam was surprised when Megan bit her bottom lip and started the same movements on his wedding band while looking up into his face. The silent conversation transmitted through stares, smiles, and occasional laughs went something like, "This is complicated...Yeah, but we knew where this was headed...Not much else to talk about...We have to make a decision here..."

Sam released his grip and placed his large right hand on her left thigh. Through the material of her cotton skirt, she felt the heat it put out. His left hand moved to her waist and she instinctively pulled her foot up a rung on the barstool. The effect was it allowed him to move his own hips between her knees and now the two were close enough to be dangerous.

The crowded bar erupted and the two of them looked up at the nearest overhead television. It looked liked the Rams were going to win after all. He looked back down at her to make a quip about the game but Megan had already adjusted. She was now holding her phone to her ear. She held up her finger to Sam and began to stand up as she said loudly into the phone, "Yeah, I'm sorry. They just scored. Let me step outside." She quickly moved toward the back exit of the bar.

Sam whispered a curse and took a drink of his beer. He watched Megan's ass jiggle as she walked away. No doubt she was wearing a thong. He was hard-pressed to ever get his wife Lacey in a thong. He looked at the remaining ounce of his beer and downed the last bit before following her towards the back of the bar.

He heard her talking more clearly once they left the crowded bar. "What?!" she exclaimed in an annoyed way. "That's not part of the deal!"

Sam moved behind her, putting his hands on each of her hips. Megan kept walking. He started to follow her, but she shrugged him off. His phone then vibrated. He stopped and looked at the text message indicator that blinked at him. "Shit," he exclaimed when he read it was from his wife Lacey. "I can't do it," the message read.

He looked up at Megan, who was obviously angry. "Yeah. Yup. I understand." She added tersely, "Jay, I said 'I understand.'" She abruptly ended the conversation.

Sam and Megan stood five feet apart staring intensely at each other. The message and the call they had both respectively received made it clear that the night was over. Apparently, Lacey couldn't go through with the other half of the deal the couples had made the week before: that they'd take each other's spouse out, see where things lead...Nothing else needed to be said.

Megan began dejectedly walking away towards the parking garage two blocks away. Her pace was surprisingly fast. Sam quickly ran back into the bar, locked eyes with the bartender and held up a fifty dollar bill and placed it on the bar and then took off for the exit. When he got out he looked west towards the parking garage and saw Megan's bouncing figure in the distance.

Sam took off in a jog for the first block and a half, but moved to a sprint when he saw Megan enter a steel door leading to the stairwell. She was halfway up the first flight of stairs when he hissed, "Megan!" She stopped for a second and finally turned. "Let's talk about this."

"What's there to talk about Sam," she returned. Her shoulders slumped seemingly in defeat. "So, Lacey won't go through with it," she asked already knowing the answer.

"Yeah. I mean...yeah," he responded. "But...,"

"Take me home," Megan said cutting him off. She turned and then at the top of the stairs she walked onto the floor where Sam had parked the car. Sam followed her through the level empty of other people. The only sound was Megan's clicking heels on the concrete floor. Sam grabbed her wrist when she reached the passenger door of his car and quickly turned her to face him.

For a nanosecond they stared into each other's eyes before their pent-up desire exploded. Sam's hand moved to Megan's face and pulled it towards his. Their lips met before she submitted to the advance of his tongue. They shared an intense kiss.

Megan exhaled heavily when she felt Sam's hands wrap around her abdomen. "Ohmiguhd," she mumbled when Sam's lips moved to where her neck met her shoulders. Her head rocked back and she shut her eyes and didn't notice Sam's hand move below her knees. They ran up her bare thighs under the loose cotton dress she wore.

Before she could catch her breath, Sam's fingers were under the strings that held up the lacy thong panties she'd purchased for this date earlier in the week at Victoria's Secret. Sam had made it to another decision point. She had to decide whether to stop this but Sam was moving faster than she could put together words. And besides, it felt so good. She hadn't felt so good, so hot, so...ready in, what? Years she admitted.

Sam began to pull down Megan's underwear and felt elated that he was finally making this fantasy that he'd pondered come true after two years of knowing Megan and Jay. He'd wanted this for so long that now his passion made him ravenous. He couldn't hear anything but the strong beating of his heart and felt only the burning need to get to Megan's flesh.

Megan felt a burst of cold between her legs. She looked down between her and Sam's bodies and was surprised first to see herself exposed to the world, her skirt bunched around her waist. The small patch of light brown hair between her legs was a stark contrast to the pale skin of her hips and thighs and the small white panties held up between her spread knees. The next thing she noted was the tent protruding from Sam's pelvis. He'd apparently undone his belt and pants while she was lost in her momentary ecstasy, leaving him only in his briefs.

The scene accentuated the already overwhelming passion coursing through her that now seemed to concentrate itself between her legs. She wanted it...him, Sam. She wanted him inside her now! As if in a trance, she reached forward and grabbed the waistband of his briefs. She pulled the band towards her and then up over the engorged tip of his penis. With wonder she began her own exploration. Megan wrapped her fingers around Sam's shaft and instinctively began to push her fist down onto its length.She marveled at its girth and the more she pushed her hands into the front of his briefs, she marveled at its length.

She stared transfixed at Sam's cock before she heard him moan "Mmm, Megan." His reaction motivated her and she began to stroke his cock more vigorously. Her sense of power, the heat of the moment, Sam's swollen cock, her exposed self here in a pseudo-public place, the years of suppressed sexual desire all swelled and built a sense of urgency within her.

She asked herself, "Am I going to do this? Am I going to do this? Is this going to happen?" Slowly, her thoughts turned to, "This is going to happen. I need this. I need him. I need him..." She raised her knee causing her panties to further fall. She stepped through them with one foot and they hung over the other. She was ready to accept Sam.

Megan released his cock and moved her hands under the waistband that ran along the top of Sam's buttocks. She pushed her hands down, caressing both cheeks and began pulling him towards her pussy. She could hardly remember wanting anything more. Sam had unbuttoned the top two buttons of Megan's blouse and had pushed one side over her shoulder. It exposed her heavy breast covered by the matching bra. He then deftly reached under its cup and pulled out her breast. In an instant he inhaled the swollen nipple into his mouth.

Sexual adrenaline shot through her. Megan's head rocked back onto the top of the car and she brought her right knee up and out. She wrapped the heel of her foot onto Sam's buttocks and pulled him in. She felt the tip of his cock rub the soft skin of her inner thigh. She slid her hand down between their bodies so she could position his rod at the entrance of her pussy. The tip spread her wet lips apart and she steeled herself for his initial push. But then, Sam inexplicably stopped.

Megan was taken aback. She was desperate to consummate their shared desire. She looked at him urgently and hissed, "What? What's wrong?"

"Wait. Shh," he answered looking back over his shoulder. A sudden crash of the metal door at the end of the parking garage was followed by a lot of laughter. It sounded like a group of guys returning from the bar themselves. Both Megan and Sam hurriedly put their clothes back on. By the time the group of guys passed the back of Sam's sedan, they were both comfortably in the car trying to catch their breath.

Sam was the first to start laughing. The situation and the adrenaline brought on by the rush to put his clothes back on and jump in the car turned into a sudden release of nervous laughter. Megan recognized that they were out of danger and began to laugh as well. "Wow; that was exciting," she said.

"Which part," Sam asked in return. The memory of the last few minutes came flooding back to Megan and she grew red from a little bit of embarrassment. She smiled and looked away from Sam as silence fell between the two of them.

Sam broke it. "You almost forgot these," he said. Megan turned and saw her lacy thong panties hanging from Sam's index finger. In her haste to get out of sight and into the car, she hadn't noticed that she wasn't wearing them. The two again started to laugh in a burst of nervous energy.

"That would've been bad," she said.

"What," Sam asked.

"Showing up without these," she said as she grabbed them from him. "Jay would flip out if he found out that we...well, I mean our end of the deal..." she stammered.

"Yeah, well, we really haven't done anything. I mean, REALLY done anything," Sam responded. His assurance quelled a little of her growing guilt. The two locked in a stare-down. Right as she broke it, Sam said, "...yet." Sam's open palm glided under the hem of her skirt and up her thigh.

"Nnnahh," was all that escaped Megan's mouth as Sam's fingers entered her. He curled them touching her in a spot that electrified her body. The feeling was magnified when he began using his thumb to rub her swollen clit. Meanwhile Sam sucked the lobe of her ear into his mouth, a maneuver that drove Megan crazy. She hadn't felt this good in a long time.

Then, Megan's cell phone began to vibrate loudly against the plastic dashboard it was resting on. "No," she whispered, almost begging for it to stop. But it didn't.

"Let it ring," Sam huffed into her ear as he vigorously worked his magic between her legs.

"I have to," she responded breathily. "It...could be...ahh," she whimpered before deciding to let it go. And indeed her phone stopped vibrating.

"I want to," Sam whispered into Megan's ear.

"Mmm...Sam," she answered. She wanted to answer "Yes; let's do it," but she couldn't. She indeed wanted to crawl onto Sam, lift up her skirt and drive herself onto his thick rod, but she just couldn't bring herself to say as much. And deep within her, she knew it wouldn't be right.

"Touch it," Sam whispered. Megan opened her eyes and looked over into Sam's lap. She saw his cock standing at attention through the unzipped hole in his pants. She reached over with her left hand and began stroking its length carefully gathering the precum that had escaped its tip. She enjoyed watching Sam react to her touch by resting his head back against the headrest, even though it had caused him to release her. With that, she turned her body and used her right hand to start what her left hand had started.

Megan knew what the next step was and frankly, what Sam's expectation was. She hesitated. She remembered her college years, where she hardly hesitated to give a guy a blowjob. She'd done it perhaps a three or four times with different guys. It was usually done in place of sex with a guy she wasn't ready to commit to. Plus, her sorority sisters were all doing it. It was like a rite of passage; something to talk about when they'd had a little to drink. And then, she'd gotten married. Doing it for Jay became a chore, and then something that only happened on birthdays or an anniversary. Once she had their first boy, she'd stopped. Mothers didn't really do, well, THAT, and it had now been a couple years.

Megan then felt the gentle pressure of Sam's hand at the back of her neck. It wasn't forceful, just suggesting. It caused her to then examine the swollen mushroom head of his cock. It was large; larger than Jay's by a bit. And it was a little longer, but not by much. But what did strike her is how thick Sam was. She was curious how she'd do it if she'd do it at all. In her curiosity, though, she'd leaned closer adding to Sam's level of expectation.

The suggesting force behind her head now became stiffer and Megan knew that she couldn't pull away. She'd crossed some kind of mental threshold. She said in her head, "I want to do this, I want to do this," like a mantra. It was more of an admission as opposed to an attempt to convince herself to do it. She did want to do it. She wanted to make Sam feel good. She felt so free, so...dirty and she liked the feeling.

She opened her mouth wide surprised to hear herself inhale so heavily. She contorted herself the best she could to meet Sam's cock directly instead of from the side and to also avoid her shoulder hitting the steering wheel. The swollen head of his cock passed her lips and she remembered the salty taste of precum as it spread on her tongue and the rubbery feel of the flesh in her mouth. She vacuum-sealed it with her lips and sucked in while holding the base just as she had done in college. Sam gave a guttural moan that instinctively gave Megan an ounce of satisfaction.

Saliva began to coat Sam's cock and she used it to slicken the strokes she was providing. Megan began to take more of Sam into her mouth and she marveled at how much she had to open as she went further down his thick rod. Instinctively, her hand had moved between her legs as she sought to satisfy herself. She only hesitated slightly when a buzzing alerted her that Sam had begun to lay his seat back. Then another buzzing occurred.

Sam reached into his left pocket. "Yeah baby," Megan heard him saying. He was talking on the phone to Lacey. Megan became perturbed. She'd ignored her phone, but now he was answering his.

"No, I'm coming home...No, nothing happened!" he exclaimed in his defense. Megan decided that she was going to stop. She felt dirty, this time in a different way. This felt wrong with Sam talking to Lacey, her friend. Sam placed his hand firmly on her back though. Megan pulled her mouth off of Sam's throbbing cock and laid her head on his thigh. Seeing him from that perspective was weird. His face was definitely concerned. He looked down at her pleadingly and mouthed, "Please don't stop."

He continued speaking to Lacey, "Yeah. Tell her I'll be home to tuck her in." The comment was enough for her to ignore his pleas and sit straight up. Megan thought of Sam and Lacey's young daughter and then her own two boys at home. And Jay—the husband whose phone call she'd just ignored to, well...she couldn't bring herself to even think about what had just happened.

She looked around while Jay continued to speak to his wife on the phone. She examined the cabin of the car and saw her panties stuffed in the cupholder. She pulled them out and then pulled them on, thrusting her hips forward to facilitate redressing. She looked down at her blouse and pressed it with her hands and then did the same with her skirt. She was ready to go home as a sense of guilt replaced her animalistic desire to feel pure, physical pleasure.

She picked up her phone from the dash console and looked at the symbol that showed a voicemail. She called to retrieve it. It was Jay. "Megan...look, I'm sorry I ever brought this stuff up. I'm starting to think this was all a bad idea. Lacey got cold feet at the restaurant...anyway, I'll explain it when you get home. Call me when you get this message and let me know that you're safe."

"Damn it Megan," she whispered to herself after she'd deleted the message. She pulled down the visor to see what she looked like. She'd have to reapply her lipstick and primp her hair, but she could pass for a woman who hadn't just cheated on her husband. Megan's stomach churned when she recognized the gravity of what had just happened. She stared out the window thinking about it all.

"Megan," Sam said. "Hey. You okay?"

"Uh, yeah," she said and laughed a nervous laugh. She felt a need to break the obvious tension in the car. "Sorry Sam. I just couldn't...," she started.

"I know," he said in response. The two sat in silence. After what felt like a silent eternity, Sam said, "I guess we should start back. I gotta get you home."

Sam drove out of the parking garage and started the half-hour drive back to Jay and Megan's place. For the first five minutes, they were quiet. Sam spoke up first. "I'm sorry. I've never done anything like this before," he said before pausing. "I know, I mean...I shouldn't have answered the phone call."

Megan recognized the authenticity of his apology and it melted a bit of her annoyance. She sighed and then replied, "It's alright Sam. It's probably good that it happened. I mean, I don't want to do anything else that we'd regret."

"Regret? Megan, I don't regret any of that," he said bluntly. "I mean, I'm not going to say a word to Lacey," he said. It was as much a question asking her if she'd say anything to Jay.

"Oh, yeah. I mean, no! I'm not going to say a word to Jay either Sam," she said almost defensively.

"Yeah, because, that would NOT be good," Sam said, reminding her that an admission would have impacts. "As far as I'm concerned, this is, well, between just the two of us."

The secret they now shared made her feel strange. She was relieved that they were deciding to keep their experience a secret, but that did little to assuage her guilt. In fact, it enhanced it. It started to thicken just as they reached the city limits, now only ten minutes from her house where she'd have to put it to the test. Jay would no doubt have questions.

She was jarred from her contemplation by Sam's strong hand grabbing hers. "Like I said, though Megan: no regrets." It was as much a statement as a suggestion to her that she should feel the same. Strangely, it did make her feel a little better. As far as Jay knew, nothing had happened and unless someone broke down, then what had happened would go to her grave and Sam's.

Megan slowly turned her palm upward and stared at their conjoined hands. "Yeah, no regrets Sam." With that, they arrived at her house. He gave her hand a final squeeze and she left the car quickly. She didn't turn around even as she entered her house. Sam watched her walk up to the front door, thinking about the opportunity lost and knowing that he'd most certainly seek another.