Their Invincible Love Ch. 06

Story Info
A mother son romance.
8.5k words
4.51
62.7k
34

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you hungry, bro?" Daisy asks, battering her black lashes coquettishly. An obdurate smirk attempts to hide her blush of depravity.

Her cheeks are red. Calling Raul brother is now sexier than ever. Daisy notes the affect of her wickedness on Raul's countenance. Now that their relation is known, this shameless role-play is utterly promising of perpetual good time in the life of the incestuous libertines. Gazing at his widened eyes, Daisy reads arousal. Her freshly gratified pussy-meat twitches sweetly round her feminine cave of fleshy slopes. Her clitoris lurches several times before slumping into semi-erect position.

Raul reciprocates his mother's sneer with a shy green. Like her, he is blushed up to his earlobes. She played mother when he knew she was his sister. She is playing sister when he knows she is his mother. This change of role hits his hormone system, splatters desire along the threads of his mind and body, boosts up his hunger to chew on her raw flesh. This change of role keeps him constantly horny for his young mother, as the perfect pacing in a Tolstoy novel keeps the reader hooked from beginning to end.

"Are you hungry, BRO?" Daisy asks throatily.

Raul is hungry. He has not taken enough nourishment in the afternoon because Daisy had promised to take him out for dinner. But he is reluctant to make a fuss over it. He keeps silent. This is the only way to make his indefatigable mother to continue to play her sexy role.

Daisy offers him her tongue, sticking the healthy oral digit out, for mitigating his hunger. Raul sucks on it, as Isaac sucked on his mother Hagar's tongue while his father Abraham was running from one mountain to another in search of water. Raul is, in fact, not that much thirsty or hungry. But sucking on Daisy's tongue out of her mouth is fun, satisfying. Arousal takes over the not-perfectly-full feel in his stomach.

They are sitting on the sofa facing the west. Daisy's left thigh is on Raul's right thigh. Spiraling lithely over his manly leg, she messages his calf muscles between her toes, drawing an occasional whimper from his closed mouth. Through the glassed window, the setting sun focuses its slanted rays on her defiant breasts and Raul's hairy chest. Raul takes an occasional glimpse on his mother's pointed nipples, reddened by the setting sun.

They are happy, content, and inspired to face life together in the face of adversities.

Raul's cock is standing up from between his legs. After all, he has not had a climax for three days while Daisy just had one. With its olive skin extending, his cock is like a persevering hero in his glorious victories, enduring and dignified. It is twitching invisibly as it receives rushes of blood with his mother's ministration of his calf muscles with her sexy toes. A drop of pre-cum whizzes at the opening and Daisy's eyes fall on its bulbous head. The site wakes up her body from the slumber of the orgasm, banishes away the last vestiges of orgasmic lethargy from her lust-filled mind.

Extending her left hand, playfully touching his chin with her regal arm, she fists his ever-standing manhood and admires its girth.

"Poor baby," she mutters into his ear.

Her agile thumb lids on his pee-hole and baths in his pre-cum. Her feminine finger prods on the bulbous head, coats itself with his secretion. She turns a little to his side, changes hand to hold his cock with her right hand.

Staring at his peaceful eyes, she sucks her left thumb and drinks the pool of pre-cum she has gathered in the hollow of her manicured nail.

The site is utterly satisfying to Raul. His mother's left breast is pressing to his right arm. Daisy is half-leaned against him. She holds his cock with her right hand, slides her palm along its texture, feels the rush of blood along the blue veins. She stoops over his cock, a mass of thin saliva drops on its head. She gathers the fluid on her palm and massages his shaft.

"Is it better, Bro?" she coos, looking hotly in his eyes.

It is only the beginning of her kinkiness, Raul thinks. Daisy holds his right hand with her left hand and puts it gently on her belly. He feels the crisps of dried pre-cum on her flat belly muscle. With his hand, she sweeps her belly from one side to another, from the base of her breasts until his fingers reach the waistband of her panties. It would be the feel of love and intimacy if he had his climax with her. But he has not had his climax. The gentle strokes of his palm and fingers against the thick leather of her belly make him cry to fuck her and cum inside her pussy.

"How long can you sustain, baby bro?" Daisy asks, pushing his helping fingers under the waistband of her panties.

"For an eternity," Raul stammers.

His mockery thrills her; her clitoris stands up with a sharp jerk. It is, but, a pledging mockery, a promise to persevere to make himself behave for her pleasure. Some tears of lust-filled love gather in Daisy's eyes. Closing and opening her eyelids, she clears her vision.

"Only for this, Raul, only for your master sense of humor, I can love you for the ETERNITY." Daisy blushes profoundly. There is nothing maternal or sisterly in her tone. It is utterly humble, like when a princess vows to a prince.

But Daisy is not a naive princess. She is a successful journalist, a depraved and damn-care mother. Her insistent hand pushes Raul's eager hand into the crotch of her cum-wet panties. His middle finger rows over the hill of her elongated clitoris. Her wet pubic hair is a heath in a tropical swamp under his palm. He rakes the wet locks lovingly.

"Why do you like it so much?" Daisy asks, raking in reciprocity his dry pubic bush with her middle fingers, while she holds the base of his cock with her thumb.

"What do I don't love in you?" Raul says.

"But you seem to like mommy's thicket more than anything else." She presses his palm on her matted thatch.

"Because it stands for your personality."

Daisy shrieks with a heartfelt laughter. "How come you find your mother's personality in her pubic hair?" she screams.

"I can't think of you as my mother. It will take time to reconcile with the idea."

"Never mind, handsome," Daisy says, tightening her grip around his erect manhood, "so long as it is this hard for me."

"I am always hard for you."

"And I am always dry."

Daisy is still holding Raul's hand. She pushes it down until his middle finger passes over her erect clitoris and reaches her long slit. As if it is a raft in the middle of the sea, her labia begin to flap against his finger. She adjusts his finger so that it enters into her vagina. She keeps pressing down until the entire finger disappears in the hot cave.

"And I am always dry," Daisy hisses into his ear. His finger is dipped in her lava. She spread her thighs, so that her pussy walls spread too, making him feel the hot syrup filling to the lips of her pussy.

A car bomb blasts 51 men, women, and children in a bazaar near Baghdad. A teen mason falls face down from the 27th floor of a building under construction in the suburb of New Delhi and is speared by a stuck-out rod across his belly while plummeting down the second floor. The Taliban is flogging a 14 year old girl in Kandahar. A bridge collapses on the Mississippi. A Welsh broker shoots himself through one ear and out the other in London. Heaven opens and closes its door on Raul's middle finger while the rest of the world is burning in hell-fire unleashed by man who was supposed to be a benign creature.

Daisy pulls Raul's hand out of her panties. Her juices run along its middle finger like a froth of hot cheese. She pushes the wet finger through her lips as she will do his cock through the gate of her cunt later on. She tastes her on his finger; most of the wetness finds its place on her lips. Her tongue touches the pad of his finger sexily.

"Kiss me, child," Daisy says. "Show me how much you love your mother."

Daisy stands on her feet, walks gracefully, and stands facing the window. She is aware that her panty-covered hips are charming her son. Her pointed breasts are tranquil like the lull before a storm. A wicked charm is rippling on her Athenic thighs. There is no haste, no edginess in her gait, although her blood is boiling for the touch of her son's cock in her throbbing womanhood.

Raul is equally sanguine. Any nineteen year old would kill a woman if she frustrates his cock half as much Daisy has frustrated his. Yet he is sitting with a hermitic peace, then looking at her asses and now looking at her breasts.

"You are getting thin," he says, looking at her flat belly.

"Why not Bro?" Daisy smiles. "You will never marry me if I am fat like an elephant."

Daisy holds Raul's hands and pulls him up. "Kiss me, as if I am your 18 years old bride. Kiss me if you ever want to marry me."

Daisy's lips are soft, hot, and flavored with her juices, collected from his finger. If he could stand the growing pressure of blood in his manhood, he would straight dive his face into her panties and eat her cunt, so much he loves her spicy nectar. But for now he decides to be content with only what her lips hold. He sucks her upper lip like a lollipop and her lower lip like a chewing gum. He makes sure he sucks well, cleans her lips of her pussy juices, as clean as when she takes a shower.

"This is not kissing," Daisy says. "This is molestation." She pushes his hands under her waistband until they are lodged on her hips. "Enjoy them," she murmurs, "while I teach you how to kiss your 18 years old bride."

Raul clasps the damp flesh of his mother's ass, separates the ass cheeks. He revels in their velvety smoothness. His hands move until the furthest horizon of her haunches. He pushes onto the bones on her sides and enjoys his charge. Daisy's flesh becomes live under his grasp. His two index fingers meet together and together they touch her rectum, and plays with the humid orifice.

"My boy, what pleasure do you get touching your mother's asshole?" Daisy asks, pressing her tummy onto his ramrod. Her pointed nipples caress his hairy chest. She kisses his nipples, one after another, playing with the tip of her tongue on them, wetting them with her saliva.

Raul trembles at the touch of his mother's mouth on his sensitive nettles. She raises his left arm, and gently chews on the bunch of hair under his arm. She tastes her son's sweat, drinks satisfyingly from his armpit for her nourishment. Raul moans loudly when she laps at the pit of his right arm. Daisy kisses softly his Adam's apple, presses her full lips on his taut neck.

Raul clasps his mother's asses for his life, leaving his finger marks on her flesh. His mother holds his cheeks with her palms and touches his lips with her lips. "You must kiss your bride like this," she says, disengaging herself. She puts her lips along his lips softly. She is gentle, as if he is not a virile young man, but an illicit lesbian partner.

Her lips are like liquid vanilla on his lips. Her breaths are scented with jasmine. His fine chest hairs cut through her tit-flesh here and there. Mimicking his molesting kiss, she drowns his upper and lower lips respectively with the crumbling vanilla of her fluid lips.

Raul's tongue, hard and aroused, pushes of its own volley through her lips and teeth and touches her wet tongue. She accepts his tongue on the flat of her tongue; curving, she covers his oral digit from both sides, and holds it there.

Caressing his tongue this way for several moments, she offers him her tongue inside his mouth. Her juicy tongue is agile against his sturdy tongue. Mother and son french each other for several minutes until Raul begins to slide Daisy's panties over her hips.

Raul inhales his mother's wet panties. He wipes his face with it as if it is a sterile towel. He wipes his chest, his neck, and his armpits with the holy wetness of his mother's undergarment.

Daisy is naked except for her Milanese shoes and her socks. Raul steals glimpses at his mother's calves covered by the transparent socks. The site is sexy and feminine. He feels like stroking her claves from across her socks. Sitting at her feet, he feels her sock-covered calves against his face. He takes off her shoes, and raising each foot, he kisses her sock-covered toes. He peels each sock from her legs and wears them on him. He puts her shoes on her.

Raul is stark naked except for his mother's socks. He is two inches taller than his mother's five-six. But on her shoes, her head reaches almost his head.

"You want to fuck me, don't you baby?" Daisy says, raking her pubic bush with his erect penis. She is holding it, almost painfully for him. She strokes his cock across the longitude of her raised clitoris. "If you want to fuck me, you have to talk dirty." She positions his ramrod along the slit of her pussy, giving the bulbous head the first sip of her pussy juice to taste. "If you don't talk dirty, you have to put up with this teasing." She pulls his rigid cock downward, tries to reach her asshole with his cockhead.

Raul keeps silent. If not, he wouldn't have enjoyed the sexiness of his mother. "I am a wicked mother," she says. "If I am to be fucked by my son, I am talked dirty too by my son." She swipes his cock along her slit, giving the hungry cockhead another sip of her pussy juice to bath in. She makes the rigid cock slither in the wide garden of her pubic forest.

"My mother is a saint, a prudish businesswoman. My mother is an ice-queen. My mother's pussy was stretched only twice. Once when a man servant raped her and once when she gave birth to me," Raul says in a sing-song fashion. "My mother turned to God, exchanged her sex for God's love. My mother is a unique example of asexual piety."

Daisy kisses Raul, a motherly lip-kiss. She pushes the half of his bulbous head into the folds of her labia. Her soft inner lips are snug against the hard cock-meat.

"My son is a bastard. My son has no morality. He fucks me morning and evening. He combs my pubic hair for hours with his fingers. He takes my breasts in his mouth and kisses my nipples as if I am his personal whore. He fucks me from behind as if I am a street bitch in summer heat. He eats my pussy as if my house is in a perpetual famine. He drinks my juices as if the country has no drinking water."

Raul steals a moment and attempts to shove his cock into his mother's cunt. Daisy stops him. What he gets is a painful fist around his girth. "Utter some dirty words, baby bro," Daisy coos, giving his cock another sip of her cunt juice. "Or sonny's bird will not enter mommy's nest."

"Let me, Daisy," Raul cries. "Or I will pull out your tits." Raul pulls at his mother's breasts as if they are a pair of young turkeys and he wants to squeeze them to death.

Daisy avenges by tightening her fist around his rod. She is not kind and his cock suffers a moment of acute pain.

"Don't dare call me Daisy again," Daisy says angrily. "I am your mother."

"Mother, let me." Raul surrenders.

"And you are such a bastard," Daisy pushes her vagina onto his cock three inches forward, "you want to fuck your mother."

"Oh fuck," Raul cries, measuring the depth of difference in feel between the two parts of his cock, one part sunk inside his mother's cunt and other part in her grip.

"Please MOM," Raul entreats.

It works this time. Daisy steadily pushes her son's large cock into her cunt until their pubic hairs are woven. There is no doubt that Raul has accepted her as his mother. The deep bass of his voice speaks lucidly that she is his mother. Her body and mind undergo a Bolshevik revolution. Hot tears well up from her soul. He has needed nineteen years to call her MOM and she has waited to here this word from his mouth nineteen years. Her maternal emotion releases fresh juices around her son's cock. Her pussy walls collapse on his iron-hard manhood from all sides in eternal surrender. Her arms embrace her son victoriously. She has never thought she is capable of such maternal sentiment.

"Baby, my baby," she weeps, kissing him ferociously, "Please, call me MOTHER one more time?"

Maternal tenderness from her heart erupts in volcanic proportion and mixes with the sugary syrup in her womanhood. Every part of her body kisses and caresses every part of her son's body. She has never found such tender love in her heart for her son. Faking his sister seems so unreal to her. Mother and son are bonded with the threads of most original love and no other bond can surpass it.

Raul, for the first time in his life, knows what it is meant to have a mother. The natural child Raul is born of a motherhood at the age of nineteen, not out of his mother's womb, but inside his mother's sex. It's new to him, and sudden. So radical is the change that he feels as if he is a new being, without juvenile ego, without youthful frivolity, but with the knowledge of a new door opened to the deepest recess in his heart where a new tenderness, a new love, is entering in torrents from the heart of the sexiest, most beautiful and matter-of-fact lady of his academic and practical knowledge whom he has known to be his elder sister for the nineteen years of his past. That tenderness, that unprecedented love fills his heart. His soul recognizes her, his mother.

"MOTHER," Raul declares. He hugs her not as a sister, not as a sex queen, not as an erotic witch, but simply as his mother. He feels her skin against his with hitherto unknown intimacy. He feels her breasts against his chest, her belly against his, her pubic hair against his, her pussy around his cock, and her thighs against his. These touches now have new meanings, new depths. His hand is all over her maternal back, on her gentle slopes and curves, on the fleshy moons of her golden ass, on the sides of her regal arms, on the nape of her slender neck, on the grace of her spinal carve. His cock lurches inside her sex with a convulsive rhythm to the victory of universally acclaimed original motherhood. He curses post-Ham earth, Ham, the good son of Noah, the last erotic lover to maternal sexuality. The Pharos and the Ptolemies and odd-man-out Caligula faked it, but it was loveless sex, the search for a regal heir. Only Ham's love surpasses all prehistoric incest.

"I am the Ham of the 21st Century," Raul declares on the top of his voice.

"And I am the Suha, Noah's wife and Ham's mother, of the 21st Century," Daisy says joyfully.

Darkness descends on earth as black clouds covered the sky when Noah floated his Ark in the valley of Mount Ararat. "Ham, my son, Take your Suha to the farthest bunker of the Ark and make love to her," Daisy urges, crushing her breasts on her son's chest and thrusting herself onto his spearing cock. "Dodge your old father. Let him be busy with his affair with God, with every pair of living beings he has taken in the Ark. Take me, my son, take me in your Cabin, and make tender love to me until it clears."

Discussion of art and culture, literature and history, myth and religion has a special place in their everyday life. Daisy taught Raul that she wanted her kid brother to live the best possible life. Literature and philosophy are the most sublime explanation of man's acquired knowledge. Raul thus grew up being interested in these subjects since he learned to read and write. This sublime undertaking has contributed to their sexual liberty. In course of time they discovered its unlimited scope and thus inevitable place in their paradise. The evening darkness and their isolation from the outside world have created the aura in the Ark of Noah in their own house in the very part of their city. Daisy throws away her Milanese shows, descends toward earth two inches from Raul whom the dreamy circumstance makes the Ham of the modern day. Needless to say that she has disengaged her sex from her son's for a passionate lovemaking on Noah's Ark.