Their New Beginning

Story Info
Erin and Tony are back and he has a question.
1.1k words
4.5
14.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part Two of Erin and Tony's romance. For Part One, go to First Time and the title is 'Erin and Tony: BFF'.

Erin and Tony had been together for six years now. They both loved each other as much as they ever did, and Tony had an idea to show just how much he loved Erin. Tony had rented a cabin and was driving up to set everything up when Erin dropped by that weekend. Erin thought that it was just going to be another romantic encounter with her boyfriend, but Tony had other ideas in mind. Tony was planning to propose to Erin the night she got there.

Erin drove up in her Black Jetta to the cabin a day earlier then she was supposed to.

"I'll surprise Tony," she laughed.

She had just gotten off work from the law firm she was practising at. In her mind, Erin replayed the events of her day, trying to remember if she had done everything she was supposed to: Water flowers in apartment? Check. Give Lansbridge Case Files to Max? Yep. Feed Calli and then bring her to Mom's house? Uh-huh. Good. Everything seems in order, and she laughed as she thought of how funny her Mom had looked when she told her she was leaving a day early. What she didn't know was that Tony had informed Mrs. Marston already what his plans were and Mrs. Marston knew the cabin had that the cabin's phone would only be hooked up the next day, so she had no way of warning Tony about her daughter's early arrival. Erin drove up the driveway to the cabin, following Tony's easy directions he had given to her and the car rental company. I'll just call tomorrow and cancel my car.

As she parked the car in the gravel driveway, she smoothed her outfit and hair and grabbed her suitcase. She was still as stunning before, with long wavy dark locks and piercing blue eyes. Her slim figure had gone up by 5-10 pounds but it just added to her, making her seem even more womanly. She was wearing one of her business outfits: a new red v-necked sweater, with a white blouse just peeping out of the v-neck's three-quarter sleeves, a black mid-thigh skirt with a slit up the left, and black heels. Underneath was a new thong and bra set for Tony; they hadn't seen each other since November 15th and now it was December 23rd, and she wanted a romantic evening for the two of them that night. A light powder was falling as she walked towards the bright-lit cabin.

"Hello? Tony?"

She could hear water running from the room she presumed was the bathroom and she dropped her suitcase by the door. She stripped out of her clothing and undergarments by the bathroom's entrance, wanting to surprise Tony. She opened the door a little.

Inside the shower stall, Tony was soaping up his muscular chest. He, like Erin, hadn't changed much other then his looks becoming more rugged and manly. He thought he had heard something, but he dismissed it form his mind.

Tony almost had a heart attack when he felt two arms reach around him. He quickly whipped around, and there in front of him, was Erin. Her locks were only dampened by the warm water slightly and she looked stunning.

"Baby," he exclaimed, kissing her lightly, "How come you're here so early?"

His hands reached behind her and cupped her ass bringing her forward towards his now hardening cock.

"I missed you, baby," He murmured into her neck.

He sucked lightly, biting at her tender skin. She sighed with pleasure and her hand guided his cock to her pussy and she let it enter.

She at first had had to brace herself to her boyfriend's well-hung 9-inch girth, but over the six year period she had become quite well adjusted to it. He lifted her gently up on the shower wall and began roughly fucking her, both of their long held in passions mixing together. Erin tweaked her nipples and came, biting hard on her lower lip. Tony came soon after, grunting and shooting his hot cum into her body.

He lifted her out of the shower and instead of drying her off, he led her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and she glanced around the room. It was roughly 18 X 20 in size and had a very sensuous feel, with dark mahogany wood furniture. Tony quickly lit a few candles and settled his face between his soon-to-be-wife's legs.

He kissed her creamy white things, his tongue sliding along her slit, making her gasp with pleasure. Using his fingers, he peels back the outer lips of her pussy. He nibbled on her lips and then curling his tongue in a way only a few people can, sucked her clit into his mouth. He stuck his long expert tongue deep into her hole and she grabbed his dark locks and pulled his face up.

"Stop! Tony, I need you to FUCK ME NOW!", she screamed.

He quickly maneuvered his long cock between her legs once again, and she lifted her lips to meet his, sucking his tongue hungrily.

"Fuck me," she seductively whispered.

With that, he slammed his member into her, so she could feel his ball sac hitting her repeatedly as he thrust in and out. She moaned and came on his dick, her pussy milking his cock.

He too came, because the feeling of her pussy tight around him was just too much he shot his warm seed deep into her, implanting it around the walls of her womb. With that, he rolled over and faced her.

After they had dressed, well semi-dressed, as all that they had put on was their undergarments. Tony complimented on her new "attire" and she thanked him with her tongue on his nether regions. After he came in her mouth and she swallowed his semen, he made her sit in a leather armchair before him.

"What? My turn already?" She teased.

"No, no," he chuckled, "Something much better."

Kneeling in front of her, he presented her with a small box, about the size of a coffee cup. inside, she found a smaller box, and inside that, a ring box.

"Tony...?"

"Just open it, Erin."

She opened the royal blue box and inside was a one-carat diamond engagement ring.

"Oh my God. Oh my god. Tony, I love it!"

Taking the ring from the box, Tony slipped it on it's designated finger, "Erin Annelie Marston, will you marry me?"

"Of course Tony."

She embraced him once more and leads him back to the bedroom, closing the door behind them.

Five months later they were married in Erin's ideal wedding; four months after that, after they had settled into their new life together, Erin gave birth to their twins: Andrew Marcus and Brittany Christine.