Their Own World Ch. 01

Story Info
A barely legal 18 yr. old pursues true love with her brother.
8.4k words
4.64
67.4k
158

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Sparks

August 30th, 2010

In the year 2000, the Connolly family lived on the New Hampshire side of the border of Massachusetts. Their small condo was accommodating enough for the young family, which consisted of George and Eileen, along with their children, Tim and Katie. Both parents were from Mass originally; they wanted their kids to attend the same schools that they had even though they lived in another state. All of their friends typically lived far away, and so the brother and sister developed a strong bond at a young age. Katie was 8, and Tim was a year older at 9, but people always commented that they were as close as twins.

Tim, or T as his family and friends called him, was named so because when Katie first began talking she failed to pronounce Timothy, so he was dubbed TT. Though she continued to call him that as she learned to talk, their parents convinced her to drop a T ensuring that other kids would not call him titty in school. A boy scout in spirit, not practice; he was typically on his best behavior. He took the role of protective older brother very seriously; even when he had to protect her from herself. His sister was a schemer, and more often than not, dragged him along for the ride.

Katie was a wild, ambitious, and determined little girl. She would get into trouble, and T would stand beside her against their parents, arguing her case like it was a courtroom. He claimed to be able to see things from both sides, but would always add in that he had tried to stop her first. She saw herself more as an adventurer and would never do anything too bad. If she was ever unsure of the right and wrong of what she did, her big bro would always pull her back from the ledge.

Except when they watched old movies or played video games, they were always outside. Despite how many people lived in the buildings nearby, there were barely any children their age, which was fine with them because they thoroughly enjoyed the other's company. Their favorite game was pretending since they could do whatever they desired, and most of their time outdoors was spent exploring the nearby woods to enact their fantasies. Sometimes they would reenact their favorite movies, but mostly they made up their own stories. Katie and T were not content simply playing out there; they created worlds, together.

The woods belonged to a King, and his people were being terrorized by an evil wizard. They were on a distant planet as part of a colony mission from earth, but something deadly already lived there that they had to hide from. The woods were transformed by them, and somehow, they always saw the same new place. They would make up their own characters that made up the most badass team to fight whatever evil lurked there. Two things never changed in their stories; first, they were always brother and sister. Second, they always took turns saving each other.

That day, however, was going to be different. Katie wanted to try something new. They were not related in that story. She was a smuggler, imprisoned by the empire, and T was coming to save her. He was quite heroic when he dispatched the invisible guards with his stick while making laser sounds with his mouth. They had all been defeated, so he set the girl free from her invisible shackles. Katie closed her eyes and pursed her lips together. T gave her a funny look and wondered what was wrong with her.

"You have to kiss me now," Katie stated and got back into her pose.

"We're brother and sister," T replied, looking a little flushed. "We don't kiss."

"Not in this story." Katie placed her hands on her hips and took the position of authority on the matter. "In this we're strangers. The boy rescues the girl, and then they kiss, duh!"

"What kind of brother would I be if I encouraged you to kiss strangers?" He smirked, thinking he had gotten out of that one.

"Luke kissed Leia! They were brother and sister. We are brother and sister, but we're pretending not to be. So it's ok." Katie tried not to beg him.

She started to look a little hurt. There was no way T would ever let that happen, pretend, or not. Besides, he could not argue with her movie logic, even though Leia kissed Luke. He quickly grabbed her by the waist and back, dipped her sideways like he had seen in movies, and gave her a big wet kiss. It only lasted a couple seconds, and as Katie seemed content, T's eyes popped open in shock. He opened his arms suddenly and the sister he was holding dropped to the ground.

"Ow, hey!" Katie whined from the ground.

"You electrocuted me with your lips! You are dark side, like the emperor. It's a trap!"

T made a show of running away while Katie could only roll her eyes. She stood up, dusted herself off, and started back toward their building. She felt something too. It was not at all like being electrocuted. It was a warm feeling and made her happy. Definitely not static electricity either; maybe those were the sparks that people got when they were in love.

Even at a young age, she knew what happened when there were sparks when you kissed a boy. You got married. Katie went to the best source of love, her mom. Craftily she asked her how she met her dad instead of going right into the kiss. The girl had to steer her mom in the right direction a bit, but finally, the first kiss came up.

"Our song came on the radio and your father asked me to dance. It wasn't our song yet, of course, but this was the night it became our song. Anyway, we were dancing and he started to sing, 'I can't help falling in love with you.' So I kissed him right then and there." Eileen was happy her daughter liked hearing that story as much as she enjoyed reminiscing.

"So were there sparks?" Katie asked, hopeful that her mother would be able to explain the phenomenon.

"When he kissed me? There were certainly sparks. They're still there too." She looked happy; lost in a memory.

Katie knew she needed to keep her mom focused. "So when you kiss someone and there are sparks, you get married, right? It's that easy?"

Eileen laughed and could not help feeling a little sorry for her daughter. It would never be that easy. Even if she was lucky, there were still a lot of frogs before the prince. She decided not to break her daughter's heart that night. She thought to also double check the movies Katie was allowed to watch.

"Well, there are different kinds of kisses and different sparks too." That was when Katie's dad entered the room.

"George, Katie wants to know about the sparks we had when we kissed for the first time." She gave her husband an amused look. The father preferred his daughter never grow up.

"Nope, no sparks. Kissing is horrible. Especially for girls; they hate it. The only reason your mom kisses me is that we're married so she has to." George winked at his wife.

Katie gave her dad a dirty look, and he finally admitted that there were sparks when he kissed mom for the first time. It only happened because they were special to each other. Her parents began to flirt as they reminisced so she took her cue to leave. She entered the room she shared with her brother and retrieved her red notebook from under her bed. For Katie, it was not any old notebook. It was where she wrote down her secrets, wishes, dreams, and nightmares. Mostly it's where she would write out her plans for the future.

She had a feeling that she should keep that new plan of hers a secret. It seemed so simple at the time as if it were a puzzle she would gradually find the pieces to. Like a story, she was writing that would be more easily accomplished in the future. Katie often had ideas that she realized were beyond her years. Like how she was going to deal with her brother being her soul mate.

*******

Ten years later in 2010, Katie Connolly was finally 18. Years before, she had decided to allow things to develop naturally between her brother and herself. It was of utmost importance that T fall in love with her in his own way, nor should she force anything. She had fallen in love with him four years earlier and six years after her secret plan had begun. Time was running out when her body began acting on her behalf in any scenario he was involved; she was a horny mess that entire summer.

She had decided to take a year off before college. While some days it was to figure out what she really wanted to do, others it was to simply lounge around her parent's house like a slug. She had a job and helped out around the house, so it was not like she was completely useless. Her secret motivation, as always, was being around her brother.

At that moment she needed to blow off some steam, which meant killing boys on her favorite shooter. She didn't hate men or anything like that, but when some guys realized they were playing with a girl they would become immediately hostile towards them. It mattered little to her, as she had far more skill from years of practice. She killed them all equally, though she wished for more of a challenge. They all kept running straight into her bullets thinking she was the one that sucked.

Punk, the family's black lab, shot up from his position at her feet and took off towards the front door upstairs. Katie bit her bottom lip knowing her man was home. The dog recognized the sound of the boy's car as it pulled into its spot, next to the driveway on the lawn. The good boy sat patiently staring at the front door as his tail wagged behind him. When it opened, he immediately head-butted the boy in his balls so he knew to pat him.

"Oof, dude I love you, okay, but maybe I want kids," T said, wincing at the slight impact.

T rubbed Punk on the head, and happy with the proper hello, he let the boy enter his home. T headed downstairs towards the bottom floor of the house which consisted of a living room that the kids shared on one side, and his room in the other half with the washer and dryer outside his door. He was about to head to his room when he heard something he had to see for himself.

"That's right you little punk bitch! Next time yo mamma tells you to do something you better think of the time a girl shoved her rifle up your virgin boy pussy." Katie yelled into her headset.

She ripped the headset off and threw it on the table. Then, she jumped up from her seat and started dancing around with the controller still in hand. T could not help but smile at her excitement. They had been playing video games together forever, but once the games were online and guys beat on girls for whatever reason, Katie was set on turning the tables on them. Her determination was unlike anyone else's that he knew. She always found a fair way to get what she wanted.

Katie was still bouncing around when she turned and opened her eyes to see T watching her. She was wearing an old NIN t-shirt of his that was too small and tight for both of them. Her C cup breasts were packed inside and her bare, firm stomach was showing underneath. Covering the most amazingly plump bubble-butt he had ever seen were navy blue girl boxers, which led to thick thighs that held up all that ass, and nice athletic legs that carried it around. As was usual for both of them during summer at home, she was barefoot.

That brought him back up to the best thing about her when she brushed her long, dark brown hair out of her face. It was only one of her many magnificent smiles. He had studied it for years and long ago noticed it was only for him. She never smiled the way she did for him around anyone else and it made his stomach flutter. It was surrounded by plump, pink lips, and cute dimples.

Bright, green, and cat-like eyes were easily his next favorite feature. Below them was a cute pointed nose. Her eyebrows were curved so sexily; she took special care to make sure they never looked "Clownish" as she put it. The looks she gave him made him feel like the most special guy in the world. There was always more empathy, kindness, and love written on her face than anyone he had ever met.

"If only that kid could see the cute dance you did after you verbally berated him. He probably wouldn't be so butthurt." T teased her.

"Only you get to see my cute little dances." She winked and tossed the controller on the chair. "Kid had it coming, all this talk about how he was going to put his balls in my mouth after he murdered me. He didn't even sound like they had dropped yet." She giggled.

"You have such a dirty little mouth..." T tried to hide a blush that may have revealed the way he was thinking about her mouth.

"Just wait," Katie replied. Something in her eyes turned dreamy and excited.

"Wh-What?" T stammered.

"Wanna go swimming?"

"Okay."

"Me first!" She pushed her brother aside and headed to his room to change.

T stood there unsure of what had just happened, but as usual, he was just going to go with whatever she wanted to do. Katie had made T's room her personal changing room when she went swimming in their pool. It was the most secluded spot closest to the pool, and she insisted it was a matter of convenient privacy for her. She even kept her swimsuits in his drawers. It was also easily the coolest room in the house.

T was an old, very artistic soul. He had painted his bedroom to look like brick walls with blue trim the previous summer. A year ago, after he graduated, he and some friends drove around the surrounding towns and stole a bunch of street signs. He had actually designed his room to look like a street corner so he could use his signs to decorate. She smiled thinking how unique the man she loved was.

Turning towards the wide mirror on top of his bureau, she took herself in as she undressed. On the outside, she was the girl next door's nightmare. She had an amazing body that she worked hard for and looks that drove pretty much anyone crazy. She had played basketball and ran cross country all throughout high school, and continued to work on her body for herself, though T's reactions were well worth the effort. Katie had been told many times how gorgeous she was, but she never let it go to her head.

Except for the Catholic school girl uniform she used to have to wear, she typically hid most of her assets in looser jeans and t-shirts. It was mostly to keep T's friends from hounding her or being harassed at work. Home, sleep, and swimwear was a different story since she lived with the only person she wanted to share her body with. She simply never found someone better than who she already had her heart set on.

She quickly peeled off the almost skintight t-shirt and tossed it behind her onto her brother's bed. One of her eyebrows lifted higher as she scrutinized her topless frame. Her hands moved up her stomach, briefly cupping her breasts before she gave her left nipple a slight pinch, which resulted in a tiny squeal that died in her mouth. There was another secret, behind the love she had for T, ever present. Katie thought she was the sluttiest virgin in history.

Having had enough of delaying her own fun, she grabbed her red bikini from T's drawer and walked over to his bed to finish her changing ritual. She sat down on the side, and rolling backward, slipped her boxers and thong off simultaneously. She tossed the last of her clothes next to her and grabbed the pillow he cuddled with sometimes when he slept. She laid it on top of herself and then flipped her body over so she was on top and straddling it. Practice makes perfect, she thought, as she hoped to surprise T one day with that move.

Katie then ground her bare pussy back and forth along the length of her pretend brother. She was no scientist, but she told herself she did it to leave her scent on his bed so he would dream about her. Whether it worked or not, she really enjoyed the thrill of such a dirty act. She already had a few fetishes, a bunch of turn-ons, and more kinks than any of her friends who were having sex for years by then. When she turned 18, she packed all of her horniness in a sex cannon and aimed it at her brother.

She knew he would never barge into his own room while she was changing. Of course, she fantasized about him doing just that. He would catch his slutty sister naked, grinding on his pillow, and punish her for being so dirty. The thought alone made her instinctively slap her own ass, maybe a little harder than she intended, and a low groan escaped her throat. She was doing everything she could to seduce him at that point, getting him to cross a line.

Deciding to stop before she really made a mess, she got up from the bed and erased any evidence of what she had done. Next, she took her thong out of her boxers and placed it on his pillow; clearly separated from her other clothes. That was the end step in her changing routine. She put on her bikini swiftly to make up for how long she had been in there. Opening the door, she headed back out to find T looking through the backdoor window.

T turned to give his almost nude sister his attention. "How does it take that long to put on less?" Sarcasm was another game between the two, but T's eyes told her what she wanted to know as they scanned down her frame.

"Honey, it's never easy looking this good." She did a silly pose for him so he would know she was not serious.

"Yeah, this coming from the girl who looks perfect, falling out of bed in the morning." T turned red, as he had not meant to say that out loud.

Katie just smiled that smile at him again. She would never get sick of the sweet things he said to her. He was always telling the truth, even when he did not mean to. It was endearing to her because she knew she could always trust him.

"T," she walked up to him and gave him a soft hug. "You're the best."

"You know me, just being honest." He basked in the glory of her breasts pressed against his chest.

"Go change, I wanna swim." Katie pulled back, urging her brother to do as she commanded.

He tried not to show his eagerness at her every request, but it was hard when she always went out of her way to do anything for him, even when he didn't ask. She fed him, surprised him with coffee, and hung out with him every night because she wanted to. Swimming, however, was just an excuse to hang out with her in a bathing suit. He never missed it.

T hurried off to his room hoping that she had left him a present again. Starting at the beginning of the summer, every time they would go swimming, her panties had been left on his pillow. He wondered if she knew he had a small fetish for them, especially hers, but figured she would not be leaving them on his bed at all if she knew. After closing the door he grabbed his board shorts from his drawer. Glancing at his bed in the mirror above, he saw his sister's underwear in their usual place.

There was a purple thong lying there that time. He walked over to inspect the naughty gift. She would toss her clothes all over his bed, but her underwear ended up on his pillow every time that summer. He ripped off his cargo shorts and smiled at his already half hard cock bobbing out in the open. He told himself he was just horny because he had been single for awhile, but that was obviously bullshit.

Hoping she was leaving them out for his inspection, he picked up the light purple cotton as if it were fragile, and held it up to his nose. It always seemed as if sniffing her panties got him high. There was something about his sister's fragrance that drove him crazy. Whether it was from her panties, or the strawberry lotion she always had on her skin; she captivated his senses. He let out a delighted sigh, and instinctively lowered the underwear to his crotch, gently rubbing them on the tip of his member.

"How does it take you so long to put on less?" Katie yelled from the other room.

He rolled his eyes knowing that one was coming back at him. Dropping the sister's underwear back where they belonged, he put on his board shorts. He decided to leave his shirt on for now as his cock was tucked up into the waist of the shorts. "Going from 6 to Midnight" had been his go-to move for hiding boners since they started popping up everywhere. Composing himself as best he could, he made his way out to join the reason for blood loss to his brain.