Their Sex Slave for 17 Hours Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1.
2.4k words
4.5
45.6k
28

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

The story I am about to share with you is true, but first, let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Brittany. I am a twenty-five year old mother of an adorable seven year old son. Pregnant and married at age eighteen, separated by the age of twenty-one and now an ongoing divorce. My social life exists of Face Book and my Best friend Jenny.

Jen and I went to school together and have been best friends since we were ten years old. Jen never did marry, but now is living with Rick who she met at work and is fifteen years her senior. I don't know what I would do without these two! They have helped me through some rough times.

Last month, Jen called me and asked if I would like to go out, have a few drinks and see "Fifty Shades of Grey" that was showing at the local theater. My ex had picked up my son yesterday for the weekend and I was bored, and missing him. Although my ex is a lying cheating bastard, He is still a great father.

With little hesitation, I told Jen yes and jumped in the shower to get ready. It had been a long time since I had went out that I was nervous and didn't know what to wear. I had to call Jen back and ask what she was wearing. It was really nice outside and we decided on skirts which meant back to the shower to shave my legs. Like I said, my life is my son. Everything else comes second.

Jen showed up at the door and I was still not ready. I was worried that my skirt was too short, was I too fat?

It had been such a long time since I had this skirt on.

At five foot eight and one hundred thirty pounds, I'm no model. My Harley T-shirt covered my stretch marks and my 32B breasts. I do work out a couple times a week. My legs and my eyes are my best features.

Jen and I stopped at "The Spot" bar for a quick drink waiting for the show time. I never had a friend like Jen before. I can tell her anything and I trust her completely. Maybe because I am a Virgo and she is a Scorpio?

The Captain Cokes were going down smooth but we were both looking forward to this movie. We had both read the book and it was time to go. There wasn't much happening at the bar anyway.

The movie was a big disappointment. I have been very curious about BDSM but never acted on it. I do have to admit though, there were a couple scenes that got me very wet.

We stopped again at the bar after the movie. I think there was even less going on. The joys of living in a small town. After three more Captains, Jen realized that she wasn't in the best shape to drive home and called Rick. I was on a roll and really didn't want to quit drinking. Jen put her arm around me, "C'mon Brit, we got alcohol at our house.

Rick met us walking out the door. "Hey Babes," then kissed Jen passionately. "How was the movie, learn anything?"

Jen and I just looked at each other and smiled. I've known Rick for awhile, but didn't feel comfortable talking about sex in front of him.

We arrived at Rick's in just a few minutes. He only lived just outside of town. As he held the door for us, he smiled and grabs Jen's ass. "Welcome... Where the alcohol is free and panties are optional."

Jen and I sat on the stools at the counter in the kitchen as Rick fixed us all drinks. We all just bullshitted, listened to music and shook dice for shots of Quervo.

This next part is pretty sketchy. I remember going to the bathroom, then talking about astrology, numerology and reading palms. Rick was pretending to read my palms and the next thing I know my wrists were handcuffed in front of me.

Rick grabbed my wrists gently and led me to the living room as Jen followed.

"What are you doing?" I asked thinking this was some kind of a joke.

Jen tied a rope around my cuffs and through an eye hook from a ceiling beam. She took up the slack as Rick raised my arms over my head.

"Okay guys, enough is enough. You had your fun."

Rick smiled as Jen secured the rope. "Brittany, the fun is just beginning."

"What, what are you doing? Jen?"

"Just relax," Jen said. "We are just going to ask you a few questions. Be honest and quick with your answers. Understand?"

"No,"

Rick left the room and returned with a brief case. He opened it in a way that I couldn't see what was in it, but handed Jen something.

Jen walked back over to me and whispered, "Don't worry, you'll have fun. Trust me.. Now let's get rid of those sharp hand cuffs."

I watched as Jen wrapped my wrists with fur lined Velcro cuffs. With both wrists wrapped, she attached the two cuffs together and secured them to the suspended rope. She then removed the hard metal cuffs. "Better?"

The fur lined cuffs were very much an improvement from the metal but I was still confused.

I stood there helpless with my arms over my head. I flashed back to the movie but still had no idea what Jen and Rick's intentions were.

I felt Rick's strong hands check my restraints, then slowly, touching my arms softly until his hands reached my waist. "Here are the rules, listen carefully. I will ask you a question and you will answer me. Simple, right? If you hesitate or fail to answer, you will be punished. Also, Jen will be punished! Understand?"

"What punishment?" I asked softly.

Rick laughed, "Just answer the questions and you won't be punished."

"First question. When was the last time you had sex?"

"I'm not going to tell you that!" I replied quickly.

"Jen?" Rick asked.

Jen pulled at my T-shirt and raised it over my head showing everyone my bra. "Jenny, please, please?" I begged as I stood there helpless.

"Now you Jen," Rick said.

Without hesitation, Jen removed her T-shirt an threw it on the floor.

"Are you getting a grasp on how this is going to work?"

In a soft voice I muttered, "I don't understand."

"Next question. If you don't want to talk about the last time you had sex, then when was the last time you masturbated?"

My mind went blank. I couldn't think. I tried to answer, but couldn't.

"Jen?"

"Nooooooo, I forget, a couple weeks ago, I think."

"Too late, Rick laughed. Jen?"

"Here. Let me help," Rick said.

I felt my bra being unhooked and raised above my head exposing my breasts. My restraints were then unhooked to remove my clothing, then re-hooked. I was now completely topless!

"Jen? You're next." Rick insisted.

Jen reached back and unhooked her bra and tossed it on the pile with the rest of the clothes leaving her also topless.

"What did you do with those hand cuffs Jen?" Rick asked.

Jen pointed at the floor. "Put them on."

Jen picked them up and handed them to Rick with her arms outstretched. Rick quickly put them on her, pulled her close and kissed her hard.

"Question number three. This is an easy one. Do you own any sex toys?"

"No," I answered quickly.

"Very good. See, this isn't that hard now, is it? Have you ever wanted to try them?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever had sex with another woman?

"No."

"Have you ever fantasized about having sex with a woman?"

"Ummmm... no?"

"Jen?"

"Okay, yes I have... I have, I admit it."

"What were the rules? Quickly and honestly. Right?"

"Yes," I said softly.

I felt the zipper slowly go down on my skirt. "Jen?"

"You know the rules, Brit." as the skirt dropped to the floor.

"Kick it off."

As I kicked away my skirt leaving only my panties, I felt so vulnerable. I started out terrified at first, but now there was something about all of this that was dangerous and exciting. Jen struggled with her cuffs as she slid down her skirt leaving her with only a thong. Jen had an incredible body. At only five foot four, her 32A breasts fit her perfectly.

I watched as Rick picked up a riding crop from the suit case. "Spread your legs."

I slowly complied.

"Wider!"

As I spread my legs wider, Rick tapped between my legs on my clit.

"Ohhhh..."

Rick walked around me exploring my body with that riding crop. He lightly touched my breasts and teased my nipples.

"I only have one more question for you. Be honest with me. I know the answer! Have you ever fantasized about being tied up and taken?"

"Yes, but..."

"I'll tell you what. I'll make a deal with you. If you are not turned on right now, you can get dressed and I'll take you home. But, if those panties are wet, if this has turned you on, you will become our sex slave for the for the rest of tonight and tomorrow.. Deal?"

"Noooo...that's no fair."

"Jen?"

I watched as Jen pulled down one side of her thong, then the other until it finally fell to the floor. Jen stood in front of me, totally naked. I couldn't stop staring. Her nipples were aroused and she was perfectly shaven. She bent over to pick up her thong and walked over to me. "Are you as wet as I am?" she asked as she rubbed them on my face. I bit my lip as the smell of her pussy filled the air.

"Now it's your turn." Jen said as she knelt before me.

My mind was going crazy. I knew that my panties were wet. I tried not to think about it, but there was a part of me that wanted them, both of them. I was at their mercy.

Rick knelt down next to Jen in front of me. I felt their hands on the inside of my legs, working upwards very slowly until they both stopped on the inner most part of my thighs. I tried to keep my balance and cross my legs but it was no use. Rick and Jen both grabbed a side of my panties and slowly pulled downward.

"Nooooooooo..." I whined.

I really didn't realize just how wet I was until I felt a drip run down the inside of my right thigh. I stood there horrified, completely naked with Rick and Jen only inches from my wet pussy. As the damp panties fell around my ankles I heard Rick, "Step out and spread your legs."

My knees shook as I slowly stepped out of my last remaining clothing.

"Spread your legs."

As I did, I felt Jen gently blow between my legs. The wind against my wetness only substantiated just how turned on I really was.

As Rick stood up, I felt his fingers parting my wetness. My knees went totally limp and I hung only by my wrists. As he pulled his fingers away, He offered them up to me. "Taste."

I regained my composure and stood back on my own two feet. I opened my mouth enough to suck on Rick's fingers.

"Do we agree that you are wet?"

I licked my remaining juices off of his fingers. "Maybe a little?" I giggled.

"Yeah, maybe, just a little... What do you think Jen?"

Jen buried her face between my legs and began frantically licking. There was no escape. "Oh my God, ooooooh..."

As fast as she began, she stopped. She looked up at me with her entire face covered in my wetness.

Jen looked back and smiled at Rick, "I think we have ourselves a sex slave." Jen got up and kissed him with the taste of my pussy still on her lips. "Mmmmm, yes babes, I do believe you are right." Rick said smiling.

Rick walked back over to me and gently pinched my left nipple. "Now, here's what's going to happen next. We are going to let you down. Your fur lined cuffs will remain on, as with Jen's. Behave, and you will be rewarded. For the rest of your stay, you will remain naked and will do what you are told. Failure to do so will result in your punishment, Understand?"

My mind was a blank. I heard Rick, but yet I didn't. I watched Jen as she walked around completely naked with her hand cuffs on.

"Brittany! Are you listening to me? What did I say?"

"Something about I have to leave these cuffs on and I have to be naked?"

"And what happens if you do not do as we say?

"I'll be punished?"

"Yes," I said hesitantly. "What punishment?"

"Jen, Help me get Brit down."

Jen and Rick held on to me as the rope was released. I was weaker than I thought. They helped me to the nearest chair until I regained my composer. My legs just shook.

"You may go to the bathroom, get something to drink and then I want you back in here."

"Jen, will you go the bathroom with me?"

Jen and I went to the bathroom and as I was peeing, I asked, "What does Rick mean by punishment?"

"Don't worry," she laughed. "Rick is not capable of causing any pain. His idea of punishment is intense teasing leading to unbelievable orgasms. You'll see, but don't tell him I told you that."

"Ladies, that's enough time!" Rick spoke loudly.

"Coming." Jen yelled back. "You go out there, I'll just be a minute. I have to grab a couple things."

"Come with me," I begged.

"Just go," she insisted.

As I walked back into the living room, I stopped and just stared. Rick stood there wearing only a black T-shirt. His cock was only semi-hard, but it was huge! True I only had my ex husband as a reference, but compared to Rick I think I know where the term needle dick came from.

"Come here," He said in a firm voice.

With my hands still cuffed in front of me, I tried to cover as much as myself as possible as I slowly walked towards him. He gently put his hands on both of my shoulders and pulled me tight up against him. He slowly brushed the hair from my eyes and laid his hand along the side of my face. As he leaned in and kissed me softly, I felt the heat from his cock as it grew touching the back of my hand. I pulled my hands away, then opened them enough to feel the throbbing of his still growing cock.

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers