Them

Story Info
She's abducted by unknown, horny beings.
2k words
3.63
44.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written for and inspired by abbey

She was bathed in a soft comforting warm light, struggling to open her eyes, so very bright. Her mind was spinning with infinitely many questions: "Am I dead? How did I get here? Where is here? What happened?" There was something else, something she couldn't understand, her head hurt, it felt as if her mind had been rummaged through like an attic being tossed for a lost treasure. The last thing she could remember was walking naked to bathe in the small pond, the full Nevada moon reflecting off of the soft flesh of her bare breasts. She had been camping, her and Ben. "Oh my God, where was Ben?"

She finally opened her eyes, and was overwhelmed with confusion, still completely naked she lay on a cold metallic floor in what seemed to be a cell. The room was a cylinder, one continuous smooth wall all the way around with no doors and no windows. Every surface the same flawless metal, the ceiling emitted the warm light that awakened her. She stood slowly; it felt as if she had been sleeping for years. Pain emanated from her right ankle as if she had been burned, she looked down and saw that in contrast to her pale smooth skin were 3 charcoal-black symbols tracing their way in a band about the outside of her ankle. She had been tattooed with a cryptic writing.

A noise startled her away from examination of her branding, something behind her. She turned to look. The room was no longer a solid metal surface, but there appeared to be a door. It opened to another chamber of the same dimensions as the one that held her captive and the same soft light illuminated it. Something was moving. Scared she cowered away from the door trying to cover herself with her arms. Her body trembled with relief. It was Ben, but as he approached something was different. Wrong. It was in his eyes, they were blank as if something was missing and he too was naked. He walked towards her and she uneasily moved forward.

"They can hear our thoughts," it was as if he whispered this directly into her ear but his lips didn't move, and he was still two steps away.

"They? Ben what is this I am scared," her voice echoed off of the surfaces of the room.

"Them," he nodded towards the ceiling his dead eyes lifting just a little, "Don't look!" his lips again never moved.

"What is going on here Ben?" She rested her head on his bare chest. They had been dating for three months now and everything about Ben was perfect. He was kind, intelligent, generous, everything she wanted. Their relationship had been wonderful in all aspects except one. Sexually he was unadventurous, she had been his first and many times she tried to spice things up. She knew he was capable but never willing to carry it as far as she would have liked. He had told her his deepest fantasies and they excited her, but when it came down to it he could not push himself to the limits she wanted to reach. That was one of the reasons for their camping trip, and her walk to skinny-dip in the lake, he was supposed to sneak down to the water, and force her at knifepoint to follow his commands, dark sexual desires to be fulfilled, his and hers. They had discussed this earlier, and as she waded in the water she anticipated his footsteps, feeling herself becoming excited at the thought of him forcing himself on her, she ached for it, every nerve supersensitive...bright light... becoming nothingness...

That was it. She awoke here in this place confused and alone, but here was Ben. "They know everything," she kept her head against his skin, listening "they are in our heads, I saw them take you, there was light then you were lifted, I was doing as you wanted," his chest did not move and she could tell he was still not moving his lips or diaphragm, but she heard his words clearly. "They want something. When they got me they took everything, they know everything I want, everything you want. I can feel them in my head."

She had become aware of the fact that Ben's cock was pressing into her thigh, had it been erect when he was walking towards her and she not noticed? How could he be thinking about sex now? 'SEX' she felt them in her head they stole the word and resonated it back to her. "No!" Her eyes widened, beginning to understand. Instead of speaking she thought, "Ben how do you know what they want", there was no response. An image of her by the lake on her knees, Ben holding the knife against the side of her face as he forced his cock deep into her mouth, flashed in her mind. She gasped, "No Ben." "It is what I...they want," he replied.

More images began to flash into her head, darker and ever more twisted than she could ever remember consciously thinking. Orgies where many men raped numerous women all of these women looking familiar... looking like her. Images of herself bound and gagged, ropes binding her wrists and ankles burning their way into her flesh. Spanking, whipping, caning, stockades, humiliation. They were digging she could feel them, burrowing in, pulling things from the furthest recesses of her mind.

She could also feel warmth running though her essence, her heartbeat paced faster. She became more aware of Ben's cock against her leg, she felt his hands moving over her skin, she was lost in a dream-state. Involuntarily, her hand moved down, she began to stroke the smooth shaft of Ben's hard cock. "No," she thought, but could not stop herself. Was this what she wanted? What Ben wanted? What they wanted?

It was sudden and violent, Ben spun her around so she was facing away from him, the nerves in her skin were sensitive to every touch, her neck and shoulders became gooseflesh. He was not himself but she knew she liked it. His hands groped around her body, pulling on her nipples, pinching them and kneading her breasts. "Stroke my cock, rub it on your ass, slut," these words echoed cold through the room; she tensed and shivered, but did as she was told. She pulled the head of his cock up and began running it up and down her ass. Out of nowhere like the door, a hole in the floor the size of a cigar box appeared, ecstasy and fear mixed, but she dared not stop, both of her hands worked Ben's hard cock between her cheeks, his hands pinching her nipples hard now, the pain rushed through her entire body. "Get the fuck on your hands and knees," his voice was hard and mechanical she could not disobey. She dropped to the floor presenting herself to him.

Through the hole in the floor she watched as a robotic arm snaked its way upward, at the end of the arm was a collar. It was open awaiting a neck to clamp closed upon. "Lean forward." She felt the cold metal clamp close around her throat, the arm that extended it retracted and pulled her face to the floor. "Your wrists, put them out to your sides," she could feel Ben pacing around her as she extended her wrists, she felt the clamps close down on them and pull them to the floor. Two more clamps encompassed her thighs just above the knees spreading her legs apart. Her body was contorted, her face and chest pressed against the cold floor, arms splayed, her hips and ass thrust up in the air, her knees pulled apart by clamps, she was helpless.

As best she could she looked up to see Ben standing over her, behind him on the ceiling what she had mistaken for light earlier she could clearly see were dozens of pairs of intrusive yellow eyes, it was them she thought.

The metal collar dug into the side of her neck, struggling to see she could only make our Ben's lower legs, he was just standing there, until another pair of bare legs joined him. "Ben what is going on?" Then more, they seemed to be filing in just standing around her. She could feel the collar tearing her skin as she turned her head to the other side, more men stood over her two rows deep. She was surrounded and bound unable to move. What were they going to do? She though. Another image flashed in her head of her, quietly kneeling at the feet of men as they stood in a circle around her, her head lowered, her clothes tattered and shredded, each man around her smiling a dirt toothed grin. She knew what they wanted.

She closed her eyes at the first touch; it was like a gentle sea of hands slowly crashing over her. They were everywhere, her skin felt as if it were one isolated nerve being constantly over-stimulated. The waves became stronger, the sea growing angry, as if caught in a rising storm. She could feel them all, their hands becoming more aggressive, groping and pawing, they began to pull her hair and her skin began to sting with slaps and pinches. They were biting her, her ass, her nipples the back of her neck, she could feel them sucking on her skin. Her wrists were raw as the shackles dug in.

She felt them move behind her, their energy more focused. Fingers began to probe, as much as she resisted, she could feel herself growing excited at the anticipation of them entering her. It happened, first one, slowly sliding easily in and out, she tensed as the single finger teased her, aware of the other hands on her ass and backs of her bare legs waiting their turn. Another finger pushed its way into her, she could feel that it was two different hands, they were pawing at her mouth, and she opened, and began to suck. Their fingers tasted oily and cold. More behind her, another hand joined the two already there, three fingers, each fucking her in its own rhythm. A tongue began to tease her ass, quickly joined by another they were fighting to get at her. Still more fingers, she could feel them stretching her she had lost count after six, all from different hands. She opened her eyes and behind the arms and fingers pressed in her face, she could see Ben's bare legs standing alone where they stood before the onslaught.

"Now it is my turn." She heard his words in her head no longer aware if he spoke them aloud or just put them there. He turned and walked behind her. Everything ceased. Her body felt like it had been torn apart and pieced together again. She ached all over. Her binds were painful. She felt Ben kneel behind her, his legs pressing down on her calves causing more discomfort. His hands on her hips, he pulled himself closer, and thrust himself forward. His cock pressed deep into her, it was pain and ecstasy, cold and burning, amazing and terrible. He was not gentle, his thrusts driving and forceful. His hand moved to her hair, pulling her head back, the pain from the clamp on her neck unbearable. He was fucking her hard and fast, she felt herself slipping, the pain and pleasure were overtaking her. Everything grew bright... becoming nothingness...

She was bathed in a soft comforting warm light, struggling to open her eyes, so very bright. The sunlight burned through the screened window of the tent. Ben was gently shaking her shoulder. "Oh my god have you been here the whole time?"

Confused she responded, "You don't remember?"

"Remember what? I went to the lake last night like we talked about and you weren't there. I was so scared you had drowned, I searched for hours and finally found you here."

"It must've been a dream, oh my god it was so vivid. I don't remember coming back to the tent...but I must've." She slipped out of her sleeping bag as Ben watched with concern, she pulled her long legs away from the flannel material.

"What the hell is that?" He asked pointing at her right ankle.