Then and Now Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around and slowly lowered my pussy to his mouth from above. I could see the strings of our juices oozing from me into his open mouth. He seemed to savour the taste and quickly had his face pressed into my pussy while at the same time sucking and licking our juices from me. I looked down at his hard cock and could see that, it too, was covered with our juices. I slowly opened my mouth and took his hard cock into my mouth.

As he licked and sucked away at my pussy I cleaned the residue of our lovemaking from his cock head. This was my first time enjoying the taste of cum and my pussy juice mixed. Definitely not the last. I loved it. As he tongued my pussy I took his cock deep into my mouth and to the back of my throat, my hands caressing his balls. I could feel him start to twitch, his licking of my pussy started to become irregular and I knew that I would soon get a mouthful of his cum. By now his tongue was buried deep inside me and I rode his face firmly. His muffled groans were barely audible when with one last jerk his cock started to spew his cum into my throat. I didn't miss a drop!

I was completely sated. I extracted myself from him and lay down next to him with my head against this shoulder. Lying in this position we drifted off into a satisfied, deep sleep.

12