Then Suddenly, Last Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An orgasm built within Jennifer's quivering cunt. Then Kelly climbed on top of her and pulled down her pajama bottoms to expose her little hard-on. Jennifer's eyes widened at the sight of Kelly's little dick. She's a man?! She felt the pressure of a little plug dive in and out of her. Her hands half pushed at Kelly but her legs spread further. Confused, aroused by the perversity, ashamed from cheating; she gazed wide eyed into Kelly's blue eyes as her climax burst from its dam.

"Ohhhh," she cried as her groin shuddered and shook from the little stabs of hard flesh.

Her knees clutched Kelly's slim hips as Kelly laid on top of her, her thin dick deep inside her wet folds as she milked Kelly of her essence. Kelly squeezed her eyes shut. Her mouth made a silent O as she came. She withdrew her flaccid little member to roll onto her back, breathing heavily to catch her breath. Jenny rolled her back to her. Her pussy was still jerking from orgasmic ripples.

Jennifer muttered, "I think you should go."

Kelly leaned over and kissed her cheek before pulling up her pants, gathering the bottle and plate and quietly left the room.

Jennifer was a messy puddle of confusion. The wetness between her legs was her shame. And what if she gets pregnant with Kelly's child? Jennifer panicked. She whipped the blanket off of her and left her room. She hot footed it out down the runner on the squeaking wooden floor. Screw Mrs. Hoff's rules. She doesn't even mean it anyways. She didn't knock on Dylan's door. She barged into the dark room, closed the door and jumped into his bed to cling to his body.

He groggily asked, "What? What's wrong?'

She clung to him and in a rushed whisper said, "Kelly! Kelly is a boy?! Is she a he or he a she?"

"The word you're looking for is transgender. She's transitioning into a woman."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"It's her business to tell, not mine. But why are you asking? How do you know?"

"She fucked me!" Jennifer snapped before she lowered her voice. "She just fucked me. She just left my room."

"With her dick? I thought that thing would've shriveled up with all the hormone therapy she's been doing."

"Did you hear me?"

"Are you saying you were raped?"

"No. But he should have told me."

"She," he said, correcting her with furrowed brows.

Jennifer was exasperated. "Why aren't you upset? He, she just had sex with me."

"So you let her just fuck you?"

"She seduced me. She got me drunk on tequila."

He coldly said, "People who are seduced allow themselves to be seduced."

Jennifer pushed away from him. She sat up saying, "I can see I'm getting no sympathy from you. You know, you all are messed up."

She went to scoot off his bed but he grabbed her wrist and held it with an iron grip. His grip tightened on her wrist. She yelped from his ferocity. He pulled her back under the covers and said nothing as he rolled on top of her.

"No," she whimpered. "No."

His long hard dick lay hard on her thighs, pressing itself in and down as he trapped her in his arms.

He muttered, "Shut up."

He took one hand from around him to guide his dick into her. She gasped from him shoving it all the way in her. Her hands laid on his broad shoulders and she spread her knees further to take him deeper.

He murmured, "Say you love it when I fuck you. Say it."

"I love it when you fuck me."

Another, less intense orgasm broke from her still aroused groin rippled through her as his dick deeply pierced her. She wrapped her legs around him and slammed an open mouth kiss upon his and they became lost in their passion. The headboard bucked against the wall as he punished her with a rough fuck and when he finished, her pussy was swollen red and sopping wet. She laid beside him until he fell asleep, then crept back to her room where she crawled into bed. She stared through the open drapes of sliding glass door at the crescent moon. Her thoughts were of Kelly.

Jennifer joined Dylan on the deck that morning for breakfast. She had no appetite. She poured a cup of coffee from a carafe and added some cream before sipping it. She gazed out over the lake while Dylan scrolled through their phones. Mrs. Hoff set a plate of pancakes on the table. Dylan dug into them while Jennifer sipped her coffee.

"Not hungry?" asked Mrs. Hoff.

Remembering her manners, Jennifer straightened up, stabbed a pancake with her fork, plopped it on her plate before pouring a little syrup over it. She carved off a piece and ate it as Mrs. Hoff sat down and then returned to brooding over her coffee. Dylan was oblivious to her mood.

Mrs. Hoff said, "I forgot the orange juice."

Jennifer said, "I'll get it."

Jennifer walked inside the house to the refrigerator and grabbed the carton of orange juice. She shut the door to see Kelly walk into the kitchen. She had on her biking clothes; jeans, a t-shirt, motocross leather jacket and backpack slung over one shoulder. Jennifer averted her eyes. She couldn't look Kelly in the eye.

Kelly said, "If you ever get tired of my brother, give me a call."

Jennifer had no reply. She'd half expected an apology from Kelly but there was none to be had. The sliding glass door opened. Dylan walked into the house. He spotted the backpack slung over his sister's arm.

He asked, "Where you going?"

"I hate to cut this short but I've got to head back to town."

"You just got here."

"Yeah, well, I wanted to meet your girlfriend...and I did."

"Yeah, I heard."

"Oh, sorry man."

Jennifer cocked her head to the side not believing what she was seeing as the two gave each other bro hugs.

Dylan said, "You always have to have what I have."

"I'm lucky to have such a loving, sharing brother."

The two laughed and hugged once more. Kelly picked up her helmet.

"Take it easy, Dylan. It was nice to meet you, Jennifer."

Jennifer said nothing, too stunned to even move.

"Say bye to mom for me."

And with that, Kelly confidently strode out the door. They heard the bike start up and pick up speed as got further and further away.

Dylan looked at Jennifer. He could see the shock and disbelief, registering her hurt for the first time.

He asked, "Do you still want to go?"

"Yes," she said in a tiny voice.

"You think we're twisted."

"I just want to go home."

"Go get your things. I'll take you home."

Tears were in her eyes as she packed her bags. She lugged it to the front door before heading out to the back deck to say goodbye Mrs. Hoff lounging in a chair reading her tablet. She stood before the woman for a second before she looked up.

Jennifer said, "I'd like to thank you for your hospitality but I'm leaving now."

"You're not staying?"

"No."

Dylan stepped out onto the deck. "I'm taking her home. I'm coming right back. I'll be back around seven."

"Okay. Have a safe drive. It was nice meeting you, Jennifer."

"You too."

It was a quiet drive home. He never apologized. He said nothing. They spent the time listening to music on the two hour drive. When they pulled in front of her apartment building, Jennifer pulled out her bag.

He said, "Sorry things didn't work out."

"Yeah."

"Why are you mad at me? I should be mad at you. You fucked my brother."

"Sister," she corrected him.

"You want to call this off?"

"I think that would be best."

He dug into his pocket to pull out a ring box. He looked at the box, turning it this way and that.

He said, "I guess I'll return this to the jewelry store."

She desperately wanted to see the ring but he shoved it in the glove compartment.

"Well, bye Jennifer."

With that, he rolled up the window and drove off.

What happened? What had just happened? Jennifer's head was in a daze as she watched Mr. Perfect with the twisted family pull off into traffic. She dragged her luggage up two flights of stairs and down the long hall to enter her bachelor apartment. She shut the door and flopped down onto the love couch wondering what had just happened. Long afternoon shadows were stretching across her room when her phone buzzed. She looked to see she had a text.

'I want to see you.'

'Who is this?'

'Kelly'

Kelly?! How did Kelly scoop up her number? Maybe from Dylan's phone. Maybe from hers. Jennifer tapped the screen. She texted Kelly her address and a time to come over then proceeded to run a hot, sweet smelling bath. Where was this going, she didn't know. That's how crazy summer flings start. Suddenly, last summer.

12