Theo: Blood Angel - Arc Melinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

Q: You dozed off. Trauma again?
A: (Nods) She...took me as her slav- servant...

Q:That is very odd. Aren't mamono interested in men only? Please divulge more: these are interesting turn of events.
A:Well...(drinks restorative) Some use women to "feed on essence." but... mostly they take women as servants and maids, especially some mamono with bodies unfit for housework. Now...they see human women as soft playthings too, and not just sexually. My minotaur buyer made me sleep with her all the time, praising my...voluptuous...ness. All the time she would caress me like a pet. She wasn't a bad person.

**

Hesitantly Melinda stood idle, cringing as a grinning monstergirl, a dark elf took a leather collar from her bag, and wrapped it around the dainty neck of the human girl. Smiling, she added a lock to its clasp, and attached a small chain on her neck before handing it to the minotaur girl who clearly beamed with joy. It did little to improve Melinda's mood when the minotaur declined the leash and tucked it into Melinda's tunic like a jewelry, as cute a gesture as it was...

"Alright, Pebb, here is your domestic slave. Treat her well, alright?" Melinda's stomach knotted hearing the description.

"You betcha! She'll be happy with me!" The minotaur girl, oblivious of any discomfort, hugged the dark human girl and kissed her cheek, smelling of booze. "Let's go home and sleep!"

Melinda didn't feel like hating her. The monstergirl keeping her freedom was like a happy child who had just been given a gift. Plus she would shelter her and keep her safe. It was best to play along and work... for now...

The only problem is she was leading her with one hand on her bum. Melinda felt ticklish, and the hand made her feel a bit...aroused, never been caressed in her life by a foreign person. She was squeezing her buttocks as if no one cared as they exited the building and went home.

One little detail was that Pebb his Melinda's slave collar with a small scarf and lef her by the arm once they were out of the building, like a friend. Melinda thought this might not be that bad: some were following them to other homes, girls' hands still tied in front of them, led by leashes to work for their new owners, the atmosphere amongst them being between tense enmity and intrigue.

...her eyes drifted to the golden-scaled salamander leading a defeated and disarmed human girl by rope leash...

**

Christine was one of the captives, now given to a salamander girl. One of the female knights that had surrendered when they surrounded her, she had sighed, thrown down her weapons, and marched to the monstergirl town.

Her captor, the one who defeated her, was a short, but stocky salamander girl, her scales gleaming like gold.

"Well, winner takes the loser, humie." She had grinned when she tied her hands. Christine just nodded, weary.

She had treated her civilly, but kept her sword as she took her home.

"You are my property to keep my home and warm my bed, understood?" She sat her down, questioning her about her past and her body. When Christine mentioned she was a battle maiden, the girl just grinned.

"I don't think you'll stay a virgin too long in the Reik. If not me, then another..."

Christine had no inkling to ask further.

She kept her gait close to the her, the ropes on her body, chest and hands pulled by her new owner who took her bound to a new life. It was frightening, and thrilling.

Her slave walk ended when they entered a small but opulent home.

"This is my home. You are my servant in the days to come. Meet my family. Aunt!" Great. A salamander family.

What would she be? Slave? Domestic servant? The claw steps she heard made her perk up.

"I bought something exotic from the front!"

Oh ye gods. The salamander girl's joyful voice made her feel exposed. Exotic souvenir, that's what she was.

"Mirri! What a surprise! Who is delightful human you brought?" An older, stronger salamander approached both, and hugged, and kissed her nephew. Christine just stood, arms and body bound in a strange, turtleshell bondage over her shirt and trousers, looking out of place in a family union. Then, the strange serpentine woman stopped, and held her shoulders.

"What a cutie! She has hair so red and...look at those dots!"

"They call them freckles." Her nephew stood proud. "These are so rare to be found so deep in the front. You like her?"

The strange salamander woman held Christine's jaw in her hands, cradling it. "She has fire. The way she stares back, I'm sure you found a keeper!" Christine gulped uneasy, the woman was eyeing her with lusty, mischevious eyes that already traced her curves.

"Yeah, she nearly got me when her sisters and us locked swords." The salamander girl proudly declared. "But I won and she is mine now!" Her golden eyes looked in the girl's own green eyes, not giving her time to respond.

"We'll talk more after dinner. Get your new slave something cute to wear and let's sit down to dinner! Her chores can wait will tomorrow!" The older salamander was still in the process of arranging her clothes, and waved at both of the girls standing. "We can talk more with her after that: I'm really curious!"

When her captor pulled the rope to an upstairs room with a chuckle, Christine's head was full of thoughts: What would they eat? Would she sit at the table? What do monster families have as a social ladder?

Defeated, tied up and collared by her opponent, Christine would learn things by first hand...Her chest felt tight not by rope, but her defeat and sudden change.

"Come, let's get you some comfy clothes to wear and wash off that travel dirt..."

Christine gulped at the last word.

"Together!"

This was going to be an interesting dinner evening in her new...home...She resolved to write a diary in case the state would ransom her out...or she'd earn freedom herself...

**

Melinda followed her to her home, a small cottage. Inside was the home of a bachelor(ette), a bit disorderly and dirty.

"Um...there is one bed, so, I sleep-"

"With me!" The minotaur girl cheerfully exclaimed. "I own you, do I? So we'll have a nice night's sleep, arm in arm!" Smiling goofily, the minotaur had combed her usually wild hair, and even braided it once they were in.

Melinda was surprised. So that was the life with a conqueror monstergirl...She just sighed, and commented, looking for wood to start a fire."You are...very happy with this..."

"Yup!" The minotaur girl laughed. "My first conquest. I'm moving up in the world. Maybe I'll get a man next time..." She set to undress, and pointed towards a room behind her bedroom, a massive tub.

"Let's wash! You can work later!"

**

Q:How was your relationship? Like an old master-slave relationship?
A:No. Like... a dominant sister, or even a sort of husband-wife relationship honestly. I cooked and cleaned for her and warmed her bed. She brought the supplies and household materials...It was nothing interesting. During the day, I brought lunch to her and followed her around in servile clothes as a servant. It was...pleasant honestly, though heretical. Yes.

Q:Household chores, and maidservant work? That's all?
A:(nods) The mamono know how to think and talk but they need humans for "scut work". Undisciplined, sleepy and violent, that's what they are. And she snored. Said I smelled. Our chief cause of argument. (laughs)

Q: Excuse me?
A: We'd lie in the same bed, and would generally argue and bicker for fun. "You smell." "You snore." and all that. (chuckles, sighing) Would degrade to pillow fights, tickling and...nevermind. (falls silent)

**

Melinda was up, sliding off the snoring Minotaur's bedside. Time to make breakfast. The brown human girl fiddled nervously with her leather collar and cuffs, signs of her slavery. Each had a small ring and was snug, just enough to remind her where she is. Each also felt warm and glowed in the dark, which Melinda thought was tracking magic.

She put a nightrobe on her, and got to work, tidying up the rowdy minotaur girl's house.

Time to work. She started making eggs and bacon, the crude minotaur girl's favorite. After some effort, a fire had started with flint and tinder, and the familiar sizzle and smell filled the hut.

The day was bright, and Melinda almost felt some soft sound behind her.

"Hey cutie!" A strong hand squeezed Melinda's soft, round bottom under her robe.

"EEEP!"

Another morning of her slavery. Melinda's instinctual snarl turned into a sigh, and as muscular arms hugged her, to a chuckle. Pebble's horns tickled her head as a soft kiss landed on the back of her neck.

"Don't do that."

"You know you like it brown-sugar."

Melinda licked her lips. "You gave me a start." The minotaur's face split in a grin. "Like this?" Her hand softly squeezed the brown, ample bottom under the soft cotton. Melinda had long given up on the sexual advances of the mamono women. It was as if it was magic: mamono, or the monster women felt drawn to humanity, to talk, to live with, and to make love.

Plus it felt good to be petted, squeezed and played with. She gasped when strong hands rubbed her breasts softly. "P-please...later..."

Melinda sighed, trying to block the shameful thoughts from having her arse squeezed. "You are horny." Seeing the minotaur girl blink and tilt her head, she corrected. "Lusty." She was a minotaur, "horny" didn't mean squat to the monstergirl.

The minotaur girl nodded in complete honesty. "Yup. I'm burning for a husband, sweetie. So I make do with a cute bubble-butt doing my breakfast." And gave her neck a wet kiss again.

Female captives would do for intimacy when men would not...Melinda gasped with shame when the minotaur kept kissing her neck and kneaded her buttocks. It was an unspoken promise not to touch her more than that, and especially keep her virginity intact.

Melinda set down her breakfast with a meaningful look, and sat for coffee before Pebb went to work.

She was exhausted, working and cleaning her captor's home. Even from the window she saw some of her fellow captives working gardens and vineyards of their monstergirl captors, clad in white cotton skirts and tunics, most sporting leather collars on their necks, some even tattoos on their cheeks or legs. Melinda suspected these were signs of obedience or value, pausing to nod and wave to one of her friends working the garden of her neighbour monstergirl. They shyly waved back and got back to work, two bikini-clad white girls who kept trimming the grass on the garden on all foursas their owner relaxed in the sun..

Some other homesteads where some of her comrades were kept made her heart beat faster.

Some were naked. Literally birthday suit.

Melinda noticed that most obedient ones, or claimed by stricter monstergirls wore nothing, nothing but collars, working gardens or doing housework completely naked, their blush and shame open for all to see.

Melinda's eyes grew when her friend waved shyly and kept pruning the topiary, turning her back. Her buttocks had a tattoo...Melinda read it:

"Loyal."

Melinda stuttered, nearly dropping the cutlery. Shelly was the fiercest one, fighting and overpowering several mamono and saving many retreating soldiers...so why...

"Oh gods."

Melinda notice a small, black flared thing sticking between the once-proud knight's buttocks. An anal plug, vibrating, and making her owner's knees shake with every step. She always knew that girl had experimented with her fingers her butthole, garrison rumor had it.

But Melinda never imagined the poor girl would confess to such a fetish to her captors. Monstergirls WOULD press the issue to its end. And she apparently got her wish in a way...

Moreso bizzarre when monstergirls were accompanied by a mix of human servants, some completely nude with no shame, some well dressed, neither looking awkward in the other's presence. Melinda tilted her head in confusion as a completely naked human girl carried her mistress' items in her backpack, cheerfully going about her business talking to well-dressed humans, exchanging coin pouches for books and other paraphernalia and once she was finished, sat down, naked, leaning wearily to her owner, a dark elf who paid no attention to her as she chatted with a regal looking Arachne, a monstergirl with a spidery body, both sitting in a cafe, save for an occasional pat on her head or a sip of coffee she offered her human slave.

Her pussy had a tuft of red hair, and didn't show any glistening arousal. She felt completely normal, going about her business naked. Melinda gulped, noticing her right butt-cheek showed even a tattoo of initials: a devoted slave.

She couldn't do anything about it, at least the atmosphere was liberating, for good or bad. No one was threatened, or hurt it seemed...

The first day though...

The day they came, the prisoner girls were screened, cleaned, stripped completely naked and made to shower under a large, glowing metal tub which sprayed magically enhanced water smelling of lavender.

Being stripped nude in front of monstergirl soldiers was the most humiliating part; except a Wasp, a monstergirl with chitinous accessories around her body laughed and commented that she wore nothing anyway:

"So what's the problem? Now, stop resisting and dresses off! We need you girls clean and healthy if you ever should go back! Tsk tsk." Her human-like voice, rich with a buzzing accent, made them relent a little: they considered it was their weird culture, having been well fed and treated until they came.

Nervously a few women started to remove their leather armor. Dextrous fingers worked straps and soon, under creaking leather sounds, they were free of the constricting leather armors.

The wasp girl grinned, as if buzzing, mumbled. "Underwear too honeys."

Blushes were apparent as the prisoners stood naked, hands futilely covering pink-white skin's most intimate parts. Their shameful shivers and faces made the monstergirls laugh and giggle, which promptly approached the naked throng. One shrank from the sharp tailspike of the Manticore Captain who smiled sweetly at her.

"No need to be afraid, humie. I'm not going to sting you." She extended a lionine paw to caress the confused girl's cheek, patting her with the soft, thick paw and making her smile weakly. "Much better with a smile on your face."

They were handed towels and soap. "Now, wash up. Half an hour ought to be enough." The monstergirls locked the door, and waited outside as warm water rained from the ceiling again.

Afraid, the human girls started washing themselves gingerly, terrified the water would change them into monsters. As minutes passed, they slowly eased, scrubbing each other hesitantly and hugging each other. Some of the mamono captors helped by adding water or explaining them some of the terms of their captivity.

"Now girls, we'll enter your name and age to this book so that the slaver's guild-"That brought another wave of wail and protest until sticks rapped butts and hands to shut them up"-can ransom you when your families or commanders would buy you back.

"You are all adorable! Seriously it's a crime to hide so much..." A salamander girl in military attire slowly circled the naked girls, her muscular, scaly legs and feet *clack*ing on naked stone. "Now, since we see all of you are healthy, I am going to question you about your skills, lives and pasts...to put you to work whomever will pay and your skills make it worth it. You! Ginger! Your name..."

Melinda watched helplessly as monsterwomen lined up the drying, shivering, naked Lescatian prisoner girls and started questioning them: their nonchalant air about nudity made a delicious contrast with their prudishness...

"Apothecary? Hmm, I'll arrange you to work under the clini- *sigh* look, I'm naked too, so stop whimpering, alright?" The book was kept by a mature, purple slime woman sighed, her translucent, enormous breasts bubbling with a smell of sweet raspberries around her. "Seriously, nudity taboo is SOOOO overrated...even my daughters try putting clothes on..." She finished scratching her name to the guildbook. "Next!"

She eyes the shivering, teary eyed girl, trying to cover her body with her hands. She was pulled close, the slime girl whispering a few things to her ear. No one heard what they spoke...

"Fine. Give this one nursery outfit, something cotton and white. You take care of motherless children and our own."

The girl sighed in relaxation, nodded and left.

A Holstaurus, a chubby mamono with bovine legs and overalls, carrying a rake, looked pityingly at the P.O.W's as she carried haystacks...until she noticed the enormous breasts of the young, northern priestess whose teary eyes showed shame at the intensely personal interrogation.

"She is...bigger than me." The Holstaurus' face, with a dropped jaw was something to behold before ambling away.

"Hmm... do priestesses of your kind heal folks?" The slime bubbled, her face shifting. When the priestess nodded, she went on:

"Clinic. You get to help our pregnant folk...and yours, after that." The girl, hearing these, reluctantly nodded, and left with a cheery looking, green alraune girl who sprouted a few leaves and gave them to her.

"Here, mint for your stomach worries ^^" And of course, she held her by the buttocks as they went away. Melinda rolled her eyes: even the best plant girls were perverts in the Reik!

Worried about her sisters-in-arms, kept their names recorded as they were questioned, she asked an official if they can be bought back, which they assured her with a bored answer. "Haven't we told you this?

The slime looked to a short-haired, dirty looking young woman with a tomboyish frame who was definitely not happy about her predicament and covered her body. Smiling civilly, she spoke:

"Engineer? Can you fix pipes? Good money: You can earn your freedom faster like that..." The slime lady scribbled a note. "Get her dressed and set her to the plumbers' guild."

Some of the naked girls weren't shivering. A strong, tall woman, tanned and with long brown hair, angrily stood without a sign of fear and glared at the monstergirls processing them like cattle. Her body was the epitome of a warrior just with the exact touch of femininity. Her nudity was marked with scratch wounds where it showed she must have been forcibly stripped.

She was one of the last prisoners who didn't talk.

"Strong, silent type, huh?" The slime lady smiled. "Hun, just tell me what you can do and can't. Ya know, your trade so I can lease you to a nice owner." Her translucent features showed silent patience even though the warrior woman would not speak. The strong woman, her hair messy, forehead showing a sheen of sweat, glared murder at her.

"We could arrange a nice farm life...I know some lazy places behind the river..." The slime woman raised her eyebrows, staring at the naked woman's frame and hateful gaze. "Almost like a resting cure, y'know, clean living for some years...maybe sooner when your state notices your capture letter...hmm?"

The human woman glared at her. The slime rolled her pink eyes in a lavender flash and sighed.

"Fine. Take her to the human museum. Mamono kids can touch-and-feel a human warrior safely for once."

Before she finished her words, the warrior woman had to be restrained and gagged angrily to be carted away, her protests and screams held down by laughing, strong monstergirls who clamped a rag on her mouth, and wrestled away.

"GUD TUH FUK UWUY FRUMMUH!" She kicked and punched until her resistance faded to sleep.

Melinda found herself torn between a sorrowful sigh and laughter for once.

The last one was a girl who defiantly didn't want to be stripped, big, round eyes tearfully shaking as she tried to fend off a spear with tied hands.