Theo, Prequel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel like a moron."

"Never stops you huh?" The green shortstack giggled, throwing a chubby leg in the air and turning around. Her bubble butt rubbed his thighs when she twirled.

"I guess." He laughed as they danced awkwardly. His smile widened when she started to pull him away from the crowd as the music slowed down.

"Come here big boy..." Her eyes shone mischievously. "Big enough for the greenies i gues- eep!"

The goblin's ass felt like a round, small ball of jello. Squeezing, he pinched her wobbly ass with a soft pinch.

"He-ey...is that a spear in your sheath or ya glad to hug me hun?"

Theo finally let go. "Heh, it's meteoric mithril on a blood-oak Gilly." That made the chubby goblin laugh like hell.

"Well, ya might wanna get it polished, humie."

Truer words were never spoken.

**

Per Nidavellir's inhabitants' custom, kids were away asleep and harvesting mushrooms and magical roots at night. It helped decency and train kids in trades and survival.

The goblin pulled Theo to her, both walking to a little hut that was like the rest, buried in the earth.

"I'll just get the key-ahh!" She yelped when Theo grabbed her waist, and pulled her to his face.

"Mmm..."

The goblin melted into his kiss, soft, chicken-tasting lips mashing with his cherry-tasting own.

"Inside." The goblin giggled after the kiss, unlocking the door. "Wanna cider? Booze?" Chuckling, she pulled him into the kitchen, taking two mugs and using her foot to lift a small keg with incredible dexterity, rolling the little cylinder with a flick of her foot up to her knees and shook her butt to make it jump and lodge it between her huge tits.

"Comin' right up! Bedroom is downstairs sweet, why don'tcha get comfy?" She winked, shaking her tits to fill the mugs with the keg.

"That girl sure knows how to use her body to move things..." Theo chuckled, getting downstairs. This would be a welcome break after three days of hell and the greatest war he had been in.

The bed was kinky, a far cry from a spartan village house. it was heart-shaped, massive, and...to Theo's discomfort, was also fitted with unbelievably exotic bondage equipment plus lots of sexual toys, a minibar, and newly invented, pressurized bottles of cream...and jars of lubricant cream. Sitting on the squishy, soft bed, he sighed with relaxation after taking off his shirt and trousers.

He realized the bottle he held was labeled with a small script:

"specialized for anal stretching."

He squinted...and jumped when she heard the goblin girl's drawl.

"Didn' figure cha was the adventurous type..." the goblin girl was in the room, holding two mugs of cider, and wearing nothing but her fishnet stockings and a grin. "...wanna start with the training buttplug? I'll be gent-"

"NO. I mean, no." He flinched and put the lubricant to its counter and turned to the small curvy green monster girl that was built like a fucktoy. Decent-sized nipples topping two fat breasts hung from a squat but tough body, and a hairless twat was nestled between flared thighs and childbearing hips, her skin green like the grass.

"Ya ready hun? Now let's get a little more boozed 'fore ya tumble with me ol' Gilly..." She crept on the huge bed where Theo sat, sitting on his lap.

Nearly half his size, the goblin girl was a curvy little slut who felt no shame gliding over the satin sheets to lodge her voluminous butt on Theo's lap and naturally, his raging erection with a pop. Smiling, she thrust one of the mugs in his hand, drinking her own.

"Down the hatch, boyo!"

"C-cheers I guess..." Hesitantly, Theo sipped the goblin-brewed booze.

It was heavenly. Even better as his new sexual partner gulped down her own, tossed the mug to the ground with a clatter and with a bob of her hips, turned around like a tiny, chubby but elastic living sex toy and faced him.

"How's the cider sweetie?"

Her lips were on his before he could finish the sentence, slowly kissing his own with a breathy gasp, with enough space and pause for him to speak. His smile and shining teeth made her giggle at the answer:

"It's sweet like a chubby goblin on my lap." Laughing, she nuzzled his neck, his chest, and bounced on his lap once to make the point.

"It gets better you know. now let's see how mah young man is hung. What do we have here,hmm?" With a giggle, she lifted his lower body with surprising strength, and stripped his clothes off, or what remained of them after the hasty entrance to the house.

"My my, village been treating you good huh? Heard you were hurt, my boy." Her voice took a husky, lusty tone when her dextrous, green hands held the white, thick cock painfully erect before her.

"Now that's something worth playing with after-celebration..." She chuckled, lifting her hips and already revealing a sopping wet crotch.

Goblins are and were, to the denizens of Dunia, infamous always for their crazed libido, rapid reproduction rate rivaling rabbit-girls. Theo could, after the harsh life and the eventual lucky break, appreciate the physique leading to this.

So he just bit his lips and groaned when Gilly the Goblin impaled herself slowly on his hardened member, every spot of his cock feeling the wet, squeezing love canal's embrace. The goblin giggled at his reaction:

"Ohoho, don't let go just now dear. We're just getting started."

"Ffffuck..." Theo moaned. The little green cutie on his lap was a living cocksleeve, his hands unconsciously grabbing her and thrusting with a grunt. She yelped as his hardened member felt the end of her canal, hitting her uterus.

"OH GODS!"

"Y-yes..." Theo lifted her, lost in passion, and started bouncing her like a living, breathing sex toy on his lap with rhythmic strokes. Holding her waist in his hands, he violated her flesh with savage abandon as if the little green minx was just a plaything.

He was fairly certain amongst the wave of pleasure it wasn't his usual self. Probably demon energy prevalent in monster girls, he thought as he felt an orgasm building up. Still, no time (or inclination) to philosophize, particularly when he was running from death a week ago and now was in bed pumping a shortstack curvy goblin girl. Increasing his tempo, Theo kept thrusting, a vicious cycle as his impending orgasmic pleasure closed in.

The little green slut in his arms leaned on his chest, his cock slapping her insides with every bounce of her petite flesh, and kissed him deeply.

"mm...Let's come together!" Giggling, the goblin hugged him close, pressing his face on her fat breasts and increasing the tempo of their lovemaking.

"I'm..." Theo moaned, face buried between two chubby breasts, his hips already starting to shake from the stimulation.

Gilly reciprocated, lifting his face from her chest again, and kissing him hard, again. Her tongue, tasting of cider, danced with his own in their savage kiss as the bed creaked harder.

"I'm..."

Lips locked, he held her closer moments before he ejaculated, grunting with pleasure which was suppressed for years.

Squealing, the goblin girl did not break the kiss even as her insides felt the warm spurt of his seed in her fertile womb.

"Yes..." She could only gasp between soft, wet smacks of their passionate kiss. As minutes passed, she savored every spurt, every pulsing rush of seed inside her womb. Being a fertile goblin was one perk: being full of demon energy, being empowered by male seed was another.

And Theo...He simply felt like exploding into a million pieces from the sheer rush of the sudden sex and the convulsions. His eyes were locked on the goblin girl's amber-colored own, emotions a mix of surprise, shock, and awe.

...

"What..." The goblin chuckled. "Someth- mmm..."His sudden kiss felt like a surprise.

...

"I could live here. I could..." Theo's jumbled thoughts flared in his shattered mind after the sudden wild sex. "I could settle down. I could...have a life again..."

The shortstack cutie on his chest smiled, confusing his blissfull face with love. Perhaps it would be love one day, after all, they both had a tumble due to their common appetite, and she was mature and clever enough to realize men craved the same things:

Just in the wrong priority.

"Whatcha thinkin'?" She asked happily, her head nestled next to his, feet nestled on his left arm: being a petite goblin held an advantage. They could be pet and fondled all over easily.

"You...Me...Life..." The breathy, weary answer told everything. His face, after the shock of sudden sex and celebration, grew serious. "Sometimes I wonder if I died in the south and just having those telltale dreams..."

Gilly chuckled, kissing his cheek. "No sweetie. You just had a taste of goblin pie and got drunk as fuck." Theo could only laugh and kiss her softly in return.

"Sometimes you got to believe good thing happen, humie. Even after that poor life back with them Empire Army..." She consoled him, head on his chest, both sweaty, naked and drenched in each other's juices.

"We'll talk more tomorrow." Smelling of cider, strawberries and some heady musk, Gilly the Goblin simply kissed him good night.

Theo, in shock after the sudden changes, could only sigh and drift into sleep as well...

"I am still appreciated by the other sex. I can...settle down here. Maybe her, maybe someone else...a village where monster and man lived in peace...I can..."

He felt like sleeping.

"...live here forever..."

As his eyes closed, he didn't know no good thing lasted forever. Even little lucky breaks after a decade of torment would burn into ash.

It wasn't a hospitable world, at least, not yet.

**

The village, after the celebration ended, was in a lethargic, happy mood. Particularly when two more, a man and a young woman sought refuge, fleeing from the south. Ron, by then was wholly convinced that the worst times were over. As Theo and Gilly were in each other's arms, the former happy to have a moment of tenderness after a decade of pain, the latter appreciating a human male eager to lay with her, the other two unfortunate souls were busy eating and filling themselves while being questioned by a curious Ron.

"You both sleep. We took in another of your kind, probably..." He chuckled. "...busy now."

Nidavellir had a bright future. Tyrant and war criminal Maou was dead: surely nothing bad would happen, and Human Empire would surely now reduce its xenophobia...

...right?

**

Several weeks' march south, the remnants of the monster girl army, Reikmacht, was routed. The remnants of old, male and older, more bestial monster combatants had been cut down, killed by the humans.

Yet just as wounded animals go mad, the trauma-ridden human military was willing to go further, even if it meant damnation. Amongst the remains of the dying, and the tortured dead, some elements of the human army had set up camps to finish what they started.

"Inquisitor General. Messenger Ma'am..." A young man in chainmail flashed a salute to the weary woman in armor, hunched over maps and war plans and clad in the religious attire of Lescatie over her battered plate armor, rent with claw marks. Her face was a mien of hate, glaring at the messenger.

"We found the Witch-boy's trail. Up north, our cogniscii wizards can sense trails of his blood and sweat to a secluded grove."

The woman's weary eyes opened, facial muscles tensing in renewed purpose and a cruel smile.

"Good. We march. Burn everything he has touched. And everyone he lay with, burns."

"Ma'am?" The young human was a mere soldier, unable to comprehend her viciousness.

"You heard me. He carries the Archenemy's blood. He must die."

With an expression of resigned sorrow, the young soldier bowed. "As you wish, Inquisitor."

When he left the tent, the inquisitor woman's face cracked in hate.

"I'm not letting you slither away, Maou. And that warlock boy..." She ground her teeth. "Will burn on a stake."

(To be continued.)

12