Theo Sequel: Otep's Last Case Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Otep stood, her shotbow cocked in one paw, huge Ma'at staff in another.

"I knew it would come to this. If you think a little jackal-slut can stop what started already, you are as stupid as your kin rutting in Pyramids."

Otep was shocked with the speed they accustomed to combat, surrounding her, swords were drawn in one move.

A dragon woman, a fat, ugly blood mage and a female human, face twisted in rage at the death of her mate, were ready to cut her down.

"You'll pay for what you did to my Gendrick." The woman spoke, body alight with protective magic in an array of shields before her.

"That "Gendrick" is a human kidnapper! Y-you..." Otep's lungs heaved, teeth still chattering in anger. "BITCH! You fucking monsters!" She could not speak more out of rage.

"That's all?" The dragon female laughed. "You think the Circle can be stopped just like this? We have hundreds of cells, who will spill virgin blood to undo the Seal. You just got the flimsiest one..." She drew in a large breath, her breasts heaving.

Otep's aura blazed with sacred blue fire of Ma'at, mother goddess of Justice.

"Then you die. Justice for you lot can only be an execution, unworthy of mummification." She set her war-staff with a solid *thunk* to the ground, snarling with a flash of her fangs, uncharacteristic of her species. "Prepare to die."

The fat, ugly man stood with a flourish, discarding his sword in favor of a ritual blade. "Guess we have to step up then. Never tasted jackal blood." He chortled, his one good eye blazing with red, baleful evil light.

The human woman already had started chanting in a malevolent tongue. "Shiva, aid your devoted slave Challa for the Crusade of Blood."

The tall dragon grinned from ear to ear, speaking: "As you die, tell your cuckold, human loving gods its Kartarirya, the Black Dragon of Doom sent you!"

The ugly blood mage chortled again. "Shiva bless us, Markus, your slave begs for your fury!"

Otep, lost in anger, howled in rage as she leaped forward, swinging her solid gold Ma'at staff in a sweeping arc.

"DIE!"

**

With three deadly combatants surrounding her, Otep had to act fast until the police raid would take care of the situation. It was a fight of life and death.

Her staff's superheavy golden scale slammed on the human named Challa with prodigious strength before they could act. The massive blow sent the human reeling, her blue shield-wall around her body shattering into a mist of blue glass. The beautiful draconic lady chuckled, scaly armor rippling on her limbs and belly in gentle motions.

"Jackal's got grit."

"Come to Papa!" Markus cut his hands, unleashing a blast of black fire from his outstretched palm.

The fire blast hit Otep with full force before she could recover, sending her slamming into the wall and igniting her fur. The three villains screamed in anger, charging her within moments.

Otep, within seconds, barked a magical syllable screaming to mother Isis, charging her body with divine celerity and extinguishing the burning fur. She pulled her Ankh necklace, screaming towards an uncaring sky.

"FAITH, SHIELD ME!"

Before they could skewer her with swords, she had recovered, rolling to the side to avoid the stabs. She threw up an armored footpaw in a kick, catching Challa on the stomach and dropping her like a wet sack. Her staff in her left hand caught the dragon's sword and claws with a crash, spewing sparks from the grinding of divine gold and unholy fury of the dragon.

"HORUS! GUIDE MY SHOT!"

Otep barked her prayer, pulling the shotbow with her right little claw aimed at the fat blood mage's stomach, intending to finish it quick.

The bolt buried itself in his stomach, sizzling as it boiled fat and intestines in a sickening smell.

Yet the blood mage kept chanting, ignoring the horrendous pain and injury. Otep saw in horror as his fat melted to repair the horrid wound on his stomach, making him thinner in seconds. He sacrificed his body mass to heal himself!

Otep tossed the spent shotbow, intending to distract him before the dragon woman struck again. Luckily, her toss hit his hands, disrupting the spell he probably would kill her with. Now armed only with her heavy staff, she focused on the dragon.

Both combatants were locked in combat like rabid dogs, Otep countered her claws and sword with shimmering moves, praying to Shu, god of seven winds for speed.

Kartarirya's blows deflected on her staff, but one got through, a claw burying into her stomach with a wet slash. Otep's ears flattened as she let out a terrified yelp.

Barking in rage, she rolled back and swung her staff in a low arc to make her tumble, failing that, jump.

Kartarirya leaped high, unfurled her wings and screamed upwards. With a thunderous roar, the roof of the warehouse exploded upwards, sending brick and concrete to the neighboring buildings.

"SHIVA! BLESS THIS BLOODY WAR!"

She screamed with a thundering voice that shook the neighborhood.

They were just getting started in the torrent of the tremendous rain. Otep tossed a small ball of self-igniting incense offering as the hateful dragon-woman flew up so that she could impale Otep with her claws like a rabbit, or attack from a distance, Otep didn't guess which.

Noticing her intent, Otep howled another prayer of healing, lifting a paw to the heavens to channel her gods.

"SERKET! UNDO THIS DEED!" Already the gash in her belly was being knit. She howled in rage, confidence regained.

"KARTARIRYA! YOU ARE DEAD! YOU HEAR ME? DEAD! LIKE YOUR FRIENDS!" She screamed up at the laughing dragon who hovered with malicious intent.

"Come to me! The sacrifice must be done!" Kartarirya screamed, throwing her sword to impale the Anubis on the chest. Otep rolled aside, ignoring the sword and dashed towards the stunned blood mage Markus, to recover her shotbow...only to see the ugly mage's hand glow with baleful light.

No time.

She swung the staff in an overhead smash just as Markus finish his chant and unleash something horrific.

It wasn't pretty.

The mace-like scale, swung overhead with inhuman force, slammed on the fat man's head, splattering it like a melon. His fat body, charged with blood magic, crumpled, spewing burning fat around it.

Otep picked the bow she tossed at him earlier. Tossing the staff aside, she frantically reloaded the cartridge. Above her, eldritch chanting boomed, forcing her to look up.

Kartarirya cut her own sides with her claws, screaming in pleasure as two additional arms grew rapidly from the red wounds.

"SHIVA! GRANT ME YOUR FORM!"

A four clawed titanic dragon; just when our Anubis detective thought it would be easier... Otep growled: it was getting worse by the minute now that Challa was waking up and grabbed Kartarirya's sword as well. Screaming, she leaped at Otep, forcing her to shoot in panic towards the woman that would rip off her head with a swing of the twin swords.

The superheated bolt slammed home with prodigious force, sending her outside, flying with a shocked "o" shaped expression in her mouth. A wet crack and her shadow going limp made it clear that the human woman was quite dead. However, her deadly exit shattered all secrecy.

Screams and shouts from the outside made it clear time was running out for the "Circle", whatever they were.

"You are finished," Otep shouted above. "Markus is dead. Challa is dead. Surrender, beast!"

"Says the jackal cunt that lorded over the human swine." Kartarirya laughed, dropping her wings and diving to tackle Otep.

She rolled again, snatching the staff and throwing the shotbow with all her might towards the monster to break her momentum.

It wasn't enough.

Kartarirya caught her like an eagle swooping on a rabbit, the bow splintering on her chest. She kept the Anubis in a bearhug, strangling the pretty jackal girl with two claws, another two tossing her staff away, and keeping her mouth shut.

Her voice was like a gale, cold and terrifying, tickling her face. "Little bitch." She hissed in Otep's face, claws squeezing her harder. "I'll slice open the bitches in the storage after I eat your heart." She laughed maliciously. "The Polizei won't be here for another hour. You think we don't have moles inside? Jackal bitch?"

Otep squealed in horror.

"Raid will be delayed since it helps us." She spoke carefully, not revealing the mole's gender. "You just killed a few human slaves, oh great protector of the hairless apes." She went on, squeezing harder.

Otep gurgled in soundless horror, her blood flow to the brain weakening.

"I'll eat your heart and cunt full of power, jackal bitch. Then I sacrifice virgin blood to Maou Ascendant."

Otep kicked Kartarirya's crotch with her last strength, dislodging the dragon woman's lower claws on her throat. Coughing, she held her arms up to block another grapple, bit Kartarirya's hands when she tried to strangle again.

"Maou is dead. World's sealed. You won't have your sick...fantasies...*ugh*unleashed on an innocent age!" They grappled, rolling on the floor. One claw kept her mouth from biting, and another grabbed her throat, again.

"Grrkh..." Otep gurgled in horror. The dragon she-bitch laughed with a malicious voice, her claws tightening.

"You are getting off on being strangled? Look how wet your cunt is!" Kartarirya mocked, even though they were drenched in rain just to taunt her. "Maybe I'll fly you to a cell to be made a slave, bled daily for fuel and fucked for breeding slave Anubis bitches! Would you like that?"

"N-nnuh..."Otep's vision went dark. She prayed for a god, spirit, to save her.

"Yes...You'll make a cute jackal pet once I warp your limbs to walk on all fours, fetching my things with your mouth."

"N...nrrgh..."Otep gurgled, about to faint.

**

My Oberstkommissar didn't die that day. She would get me, Saakali, her Anubis pup secretary, after she cracked this case.

**

They say saviors are unexpected. Or they are theatrical. Luckily, Otep's story didn't end here. Just as she was about to faint, a horrific howl broke the rain and wind.

Otep saw a black-furred shape crash onto Kartarirya's draconic bulk and sending both monsters rolling over, freeing the poor Anubis a coughing wreck, paws around her throat to relieve herself.

"WHAT THE-"

Otep coughed painfully, trying to focus and standing up. Two shapes growled and clawed at each other, the raging werewolf girl tearing at the dragon's cursed flesh. It was the werewolf from the bar!

The raging beast howled, tore and bit at the dragon with her claws and teeth, who was forced to mutter a spell blast to toss her away and fly away in panic.

Otep was running out of time. Praying to Shu, she dashed, grabbed a small crossbow from the human woman's body and aimed.

Compared to a phlogiston-operated crossbow, it would fall short. Still...

"Osiris, Ra, Isis, help your poor servant...PLEASE!" She barked in fury, aimed, and pulled the trigger.

The silent whine disappeared, and the escaping dark figure shuddered mid-air. Sadly, Otep could not see whether she was dead as the shadow descended, disappearing among the buildings.

Otep sat down, stomach churning in her mad quest to get some air and get her bearings.

"Sup, puppy."

She looked up. It was the grinning face of the werewolf girl.

"Eh..." She gasped. "Need...air..."

"What was that all about? Blood magic an' shit, ain't no good news for none." She helped Otep up.

"It's far worse...far...please...go to storage. Blood slaves...stored..." She coughed blood. "Is that a rib sticking out? I can't look!" She sat down, half-dead and far too afraid to look down.

"It's a fucking broken bottle. Relax. Told the Po-po, they'll be here now."

"Po-po?"Otep wheezed.

"Motherfucking Po-leece. You know, your girls." The werewolf carried her to the storage on one arm...To see the horror before her.

"Shit. What the fuck is this?" She let Otep stand.

The werewolf and the Anubis started cutting binds and removing gags.

"Shit, puppy. This is serious shit." She embraced the horrified kidnapped women who muttered thanks and started crying from relief. "Gal, it's ok...this jackal missy an' I are here to help..." She and Otep started to get to work, to free dozens of restrained poor captives, who by now, felt like it was the end of the world.

"Yes...these people...circle...blood magic..."Otep kept freeing the girls, untying bindings and pulling off gags. "It's deep...problem...Who are you?"

"Sheba. Call me Sheb."The werewolf patted her shoulder, making her wince. "Oops. Dragon bitch dislodged it all eh?"

The barks and shouts from the main entrance signaled the Reikspolizei raid...It was the end of a night Otep would not forget.

"OFFICER OTEP!" Human voices rang across the halls.

"Uh, Otep huh? Well, I got a confession." Sheba smirked. "It wasn't a broken bottle."

Otep squealed, crumpling, and eventually, fainting from blood loss and injuries.

**

"HUMAN SACRIFICE RITUAL AVERTED BY HEROIC VIGILANTES&POLICE"

The newspaper wrote with bombastic titles, telling the story in large print.

"Veegeelanti. Heh." The werewolf tossed the newspaper to Otep's side. "You're a hero. Enjoy it."

Otep was like a mummy, unraveled just now as blessed bandages came off. She whimpered like a puppy. The human nurses winced when a wet bandage came off, revealing that the protruding rib was healed at the cost of an ugly scar on her chest.

"You are lucky to be alive." One nurse commented, wiping her forehead on her arm.

"It's duty," Otep mumbled. "Innocents would be preyed upon. I saw this for decades. No more." She sighed, making the nurses smile and untie her bandaged paws, leaving her to rest.

"Please ring for help if you need us!"

Her attendant was now the werewolf who carried her to the hospital, yawning at her side and taking out a pipe.

"You can't smoke here ma'am." A nurse timidly informed the black wolf, far too afraid to rile her: Temirburg had civil equality between races, but it wasn't always smooth.

The werewolf chuckled, patting her ass and opening a window. "I've been through heavy shit, hun." Looking at Otep, who nodded weakly, the nurse sighed and left.

"Who are you anyway?" Otep asked, sitting up and dangling her meaty footpaws from the bed with a relaxed sigh.

"Just a wolf from far south Zulu, name's Sheba as I said."

"So what happened?" Otep inquired innocently.

"Asabonsam...Nagloper..." Sheba's black face and eyes strained to explain her situation." "Evil wizard they called me, so I fled North. Long story."

Otep grunted in pain, trying to leave the bed. "I have to compile a report to Commissar." A claw on her belly made her stop and look to Sheba.

"You sure? You are clueless as fuck, pup. Police are corrupt. Whatever they planned, I saw one boy trying to file the report for later."

Otep froze. "Who?"

"Kid named Shazi, some white dude who drew really risky bondage art on the sly." The werewolf was serious.

"Shit. And every report goes through him?"

"Uh-huh."

"I'll edit the report to make it look I'm clueless and won the day." The werewolf smiled.

"That's a good puppy. Clever Kemet puppy, aren't you?" She ruffled Otep's head.

"HEY! I'm 60!"

"I'm 398 this week. Try again." She laughed, leaning on Otep's hospital gown. "And I *love* them Anubis ya know...Say, after you're discharged, whaddya say we-"

"Duty." Otep cut her off. She wasn't too resisting, however. Another wolf kin dominating her fragile body had sent some strange feelings on the spot. She weighed her options. Maybe...later? For now she wanted to march to the Reikscommisariat.

"Not swinging my way?" The black werewolf chuckled. Otep just shook her head.

"I..honestly do. But..." She held Sheba's paw with her own...

"Later. I get it." She winked, standing up. "I got to take care of serious business. Mercenary work. It MIGHT be connected with yours. We'll meet again." She left without another word.

Otep sighed, falling on the bed again with a "pomf =3".

**

"...you see, I'm fairly certain they are all dead, and my duty is done." She told the seedy looking boy before him, and the police leaders. "Whatever plot they had is disrupted, and peace can spread, again." She bowed before the Oberstkommissar, a wise, elderly Yuki-Onna dressed in icy blue clothes, with the name badge reading "LARUNA".

"Have they mentioned any titles, any clues? Source of slaves?" Shazi eagerly asked. Otep's jackal ears drooped per her acting skill.

"No sir. You have to question the victims, luckily they all survived." Otep answered. "They couldn't point out any names to me, or to the police team that arrived.." She completed her disguised report. Shazi nodded, writing the everything down.

"Thank you, Senior Trooper Otep." The Yuki-Onna smiled. "Apologies. SERGEANT Otep."

Otep's fluffy jackal ears perked, her tail wagging eagerly.

"M-my...former rank? Promoted?" Her superiors nodded, smiling.

"You will have your promotion, pay bonus, and amenities provided by the Polizei." Shazik, if he did, showed no reaction. "From now on, you are director of Human Trafficking Bureau. Can you move your family quickly?"

Otep tensed. "I will have them moved to Kahirah Pyramid. My clan has a massive holding in ancient Kemet." It was Aegyptos, or Misrani now.

Shazi pursed his lips. You mean send them to Lescatie, ma'am."

"Only the pyramid, cadet. Lescatian Theocracy signed a Concordat with the Kemet monster girls, leaving them to run their Pyramid complexes in peace. My family will be safe in the desert paradise, surrounded by human paladins in Kahirah, and inside, protected by Kemet's finest."

Shazi nodded. Laruna the Yuki-Onna smiled and approved.

"Understood. The bureau will be active for some time: we need to root out the human traffickers in particular. This can be far more deeper than we thought." Otep bowed in respect.

"Dismissed, Sergeant."

Otep flashed a salute to leave, her fluffy pawpads stomping on the floor.

**

Time to chill for the day. Otep left the building, turning right to enter the tavern set aside for the police force's monster girls to relax, and gather essence.

"The Silver Cup."

The sign was a laughing Satyros girl, drinking wine from a silver cup.

Flashing her new badge, Otep made the door guard, a huge Red Oni step aside.

"Sergeant Otep? Last time I heard you left the force in anger..." The huge monster girl raised her brows.

"I know. Shit happened, sister. Bad stuff." Otep saluted her, paw on head.

"Yeah, I heard. You the hero now, huh?" She was leaning on the wall, watching over the other entrance, a queue of young boys and girls waiting patiently.

The Reikspolizei taverns were charged with finding food, drink, and of course, willing humans to bed for essence. Volunteers always were waiting, now that chattel slavery was all but phased out. Otep chuckled: now that freedom reigned, everyone lived, worked, and loved for common good.

"Got an eye on a comfort human?" The Red Oni raised her right brow.

"Maybe. I need my booze. A week in hospital, peas and soup just don't cut it ya know..." Otep tilted her head.

"Takara will set you up Sergeant Otep."

The Anubis cutie entered the tavern.

**

Inside, tables full of monster girls and humans chatted, drank, ate and kissed. Her heart warmed seeing the good old force relaxing in peace.

She walked up to the tavernkeep, a mature Arachne, and her human husband wiping the glasses.

"It's the Prodigal Jackal!" She laughed and saluted with a flourish of her spidery hands"...you are sergeant now?"

Otep saluted back. "Aye. Back with a vengeance to bring Ma'at's justice to our human servants." And shook her hand. Then she turned to her husband. "Trip! You alive! Thought you'd be 80 by now!" That made the man chuckle.