Theo Sequel: Otep's Last Case Ch. 02

Story Info
Otep the Anubis Detective makes love AND war.
8.9k words
4.68
4.4k
6

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked familiar.

His long, trauma-whitened hair, melancholic look, and steely grey eyes reminded Otep of someone. His face turned into a look of disdain when he noticed the cute Anubis girl approaching her.

"Who the hell are you?" He spoke in unconcealed hate.

"Theo?"

"Who the fuck is Theo?" The man had no humanity left, but a shell of hate visible to the mystical sensitivity of the jackal-girl. He approached Otep slowly, eyes locked on hers and freezing her soul to the core.

Then his eyes became blood-red, a mien of pure hatred let a mouth with sharp vampiric fangs emerge. He leaped at her throat-

Otep was wide awake with a terrified squeak.

**

"AAAAAAAAAAAAIIGHH!"

The nightmare had shaken her; her ears were flat, her tail shook uneasily. Soon, a young boy under the sheets stirred, touching her arm.

"MMH...Miss Otep?"

Benny's sleepy face stared up to her.

"I-its nothing..." The Anubis whimpered. "Massage me, human..."

"Yes mistress..." That made Otep chuckle and lie on her tummy, her perky small ass and her tail wiggling.

"Good boy."

The Anubis, completely nude, rolled over like a puppy and lay her belly on Benny's lap. Her tail started to wag when she felt Benny's hands on her back, the massage relaxing her muscles, and cupping her small ass. The boy was a decent, hardworking one, massaging her jackal's paws and back with dextrous squeezes...that made Otep giggle.

"mmm, don't stop."

She felt his warm hands on her copper-colored skin, squeezing her chubby sides: snacks had been a sinful habit of hers ever since Otep left home, ordered her family to sell the house and move to her ancestral Pyramid.

Then she realized he was patting her head.

"What are you doing human?"

He was caressing her ears and patting her hair.

"Stop it."

He kept petting her head like a puppy.

"S-stop! You can't do this to me!"

He kept petting her tail as well, and rubbing her paws. His hands squezed her fluffy ears, each wiggling from the strange stimulation.

"S-stop it..." Her tail started wagging as well. He was petting her head and tail like a puppy.

Otep, losing her composure, whined like a puppy unable to stop her tail, and weakly hit his hands with her now softened, weak paws.

"You b-b-BULLY!" She shut her eyes, unable to prevent her tail and paws being petted ans squeezed. "Bully! I hate you! Fuwaaa~"

He laughed and kept petting her like a dog until her protests weakened, and softly, she yawned and sank into sleep.

He slid her back into her pillow, kissing her ears, kissing her back, and her dusky, round bum. Slowly he raised her bottom, and with great care slid a pillow between her legs, shy hands slowly aligning his member to penetrate her gently.

Otep smiled to herself when he slowly slid on top of her, and when she lay on her belly. She bit her lips at the sensation entering her, whining quietly at his penetration, and shuddered when he started to move.

"Boy loves sleepy sex huh..." She gasped quietly when he kept moving, taking her gently, entering her most sacred place with a gentle push. Otep felt like surrendering and sleeping throughout the lusty ordeal. He kept softly pounding her ass, his hips softly hitting her dusky dark bum.

"Ahh..."

She groaned as she felt another rush of seed into her fertile body...

**

Takara giggled, skittering along when she heard creaking of bed springs and the strange moans that might have come from a desert jackal. Otep's lucky boytoy had proven to be a good choice, a bit awkward but eager to please, having an incredible level of Anubis fetish in his mind. Takara could refer him to a "service boy" career in a pyramid or a police department run by monster girls, especially Anubis. The kid knew her stuff *well*, and it would not be hospitable to indulge a *willing* Lescatian lad.

In her one hand, however, was a letter, with an ominous, multiple colored wax seal.

The innermost seal was made of red wax, showing the banner of Temirburg, the neutral city she was all in. Otep was a detective of the Reik, but her bureau also covered Temirburg, who was an independent city, but was a bi-racial one, monster and men.

The second, golden yellow, was of the Mamono Reik, all monster girls' Empire under Divine Empress Agrat.

Third was the most ominous. Blue wax covered the top, seal of the Theocrat Balthazar, Human Empire of Lescatie, the MASSIVE empire that was conquering the East and now bordering Zhong Guo in a massive campaign to bring order, smash slavery and bring prosperity to all Men Under One God.

Everyone wanted Otep to come.

Takara felt cold all of a sudden. Time to think later. She went back to work, skittering as a good Arachne.

**

After breakfast, Otep and her boy-toy cuddled in the lobby, the Anubis girl staring at the letter.

"Everyone wants me back at Reikshold for a grand summit for peace..." She whined, ears twitching.

"Aren't you glad, miss Otep?" Benny nudged her.

"Maybe...This raid from before, I think it will be the harbinger to darker things to come..." The Anubis brooded. Smiling, she hugged Benny and rubbed his chin.

"Are you sure about your decision then? A service boy for Anubis Policewomen?" She smiled at his eagerness to please, his submissiveness, his white skin and his beauty.

The boy would be well-treated serving the tired Anubis policewomen with tail brushings and paw massages after a hard day's work. And sex of course.

"Yes Lady Otep." Benny nodded. "Will you come visit me when I work?"

"Of course." Anubis nodded, standing up. She pulled him close, and gently kissed his lips with a soft smack. It was a treat to see him squirm.

"But for now, I must hurry to Reikshold. Stay safe. Takara! Tab's on me, treat the boy until Kommissar Ishara picks him up, will you?" She stood up, packing her belongings, her sword and Ma'at staff, and hugged the boy.

"I must hurry. It is urgent."

So she dressed up, left the tavern, and hurried to her police station where already a horse waited for her.

All three powers were calling her. It was indeed, urgent. She started her trek to the Reik, where the monster girls lorded over humans.

**

"Reikshold...City of Beauty, Redeemed from Human Genocide, Blessed with Blood and Tears."

It was the sight to see when Otep rode to the capital of monster girl kingdom, and dropped a coin and a rose to the Human Holocaust Memorial.

A white marble monument blessed the largest gate to the capital, showing a motherly succubus lifting a human child to her bosom amongst black marble ruins.

An eternal flame was lit at the foot of the statue.

Otep quietly rode towards the city, though not as orderly, was cuter in the numbers of cute monster girls and their human lovers, servants and underlings.

There were still a few slaves but Otep realized most were out of love, and very happy following their mistresses. And it was quite a change to see buildings commissioned by humans for their old enemies, and not one slave market in sight. Whatever few slave traders remained worked in well regulated, clean, respected establishments with few advertisements and well isolated from public for indentured servants, voluntary submissives and criminal laborers.

Progress was blazing across the lands of monster girls and men. A strange quirk of religion, an offshoot of Lescatian Allfather's cult was tolerated and protected: Yehudism.

A tribe of strange, bearded, sagely men from desert lands and their frumpy wives were under special protection in settlements, Otep read in her newspaper given by a very young human girl wearing a flat hat and wearing boy's clothes.

"NEWSPAPER! MAMONO TIMES! NEWS FROM THE WORLD!"

Printing Presses and mills were erected everywhere, powered by God-Engines that used Yehudist letters of Kabbalah to tap the world's ambient energy, and endless miracles were developed in alchemist labs where monster girls and humans worked together!

When Lescatie made peace with the monster girls, the world blazed with prosperity. And peace and liberty were flowing to cute monster girl ears and souls like a tide unleashed by the Gods.

Who would want to destroy that peace?

Adorable fox-girls, snake-girls, Lamia, Anubis, Medusa, all were now laughing, working, living and loving. Each other, human girls, human boys and anything in between could freely love and work and breed and make families.

Birds and Harpies sang on the marbe rooftops, mixing with music, the smell of food and joy.

Otep smiled to herself. Her tail was wagging, again when she saw a Medusa girl hugging her human lover, a girl of early twenties, in her arms. She kissed her snake hair, one head at a time, hands knotted with the Medusa.

A pure white Centaur woman with the hair of purest white, wearing purest clothes of white cotton carried her love on her back, her red eyes glowing with joy when her daughter, a foal centaur girl pointed to an ice cream stand. She took a few coins from her purse and motioned for an ice cream for her. The child centaur cooed in joy, kissing her mother's forehead when she bowed, and of course, her father.

"Thank you daddy! Thank you, mommy!"

Her cute horse ears wiggled at the first bites of the ice cream.

Otep smiled at the centaur girl, who smiled and waved, her horse ears wiggling.

"Come along, Akhalteke..." The centaur woman called her daughter to her side, letting her touch her mother's muscular, white flank with his father squeezing the centaur daughter's hand.

And after a long ride, she stood before the greatest palace in the world, adorned with golden bricks and statues with endless green vistas.

Reiksfort. Empress Agrat's Palace.

**

The guards of the monster girl palace were always drilled to perfection patrolling the gardens.

Hellhound Gendarmerie, armed with new fangled muskets and bayonets, marching in regular intervals all around the palace. Each had berets, perfect uniforms, and well-groomed tails bound to perfection.

"Attention s'il vous plaît!" A Hellhound bellowed as the guards stood at attention, each curvy and shapely Hellhound's huge breasts jiggling in harmony. Otep dismounted and stood before the hellhound general.

"Bienvenue." The Hellhound girl saluted, black fur and paw flashing.

"Hotep." The Anubis bowed. She was a bit flushed and ambivalent seeing each Hellhound girl grinning with Double D breasts straining their uniforms.

Why were the Gods so cruel to make her breasts small B cups?

"I am summoned by the Empress, the Theocrat of Humans and the Twin Presidents of Temirburg." Otep spoke with a flourish. The Hellhound nodded, stepping aside with a curt step and turning around with a perfect turn.

Otep's ears were flat. The Hellhound had a perfectly curved ass with not a single blemish, black orbs straining her uniform skirt, something Otep was starting to lack due to stress and hard work.

"Ahem."

"Sorry!" Otep squeaked as she followed the guard to the castle.

**

Agrat was like a 10 feet tall statue, quietly watching outside from the window.

"I wonder what happened to the Third Reich of the little sad man, Adolf..." Agrat spoke to herself in a somber tone. "Where are you, Theo, little boy of sorrow, all alone in that dismal world...I hope life treats you better there..."

"Excuse moi, Maitresse?" A Frankish human maid was behind her. She curtsied, head bowed. "You were saying?"

"Nothing...Is the Anubis here?"

"She's in the guest room, Maitresse." The human maid bowed. She was squirming.

"Oui, mon petite?"

The human maid was a POW from human skirmishes. Prettiest of the bunch, short, blond hair in a page cut with sparkling blue eyes blessing her small face, she was given to her as a gift, the blonde young girl, once a female soldier was now cleaning her room and making her meals. Agrat promised her freedom in five years, yet could not help but toy with her all the time. Humans had to be eased into free sex and love for her.

She looked sweaty and shakingat

"Tell me, young human. We are alone."

"Maitresse...y-you promised me a reward if i worked well..." She was uneasy. A metal clink made it clear.

"Oh? Weren't you the prude when I promised a sex-rich life here? Now you complain about your chastity belt?" Agrat chuckled, lifting her chin and looking into her eyes. As merciful as she was, Agrat loved to chastise and make humans accept sex as necessary. When she had refused sex for a year, Agrat had chuckled and put on a chastity belt on her little waist.

"But..." The maid was clearly begging. "I..."

"But?" Agrat raised an eyebrow... "You don't tell me that, you are...but isn't masturbation a sin?" She laughed quietly, lifting the maid's skirt. "Certainly a chastity belt shouldn't be a problem for you, little human zealot?"

Her crotch was locked in chastity, without panties, the metal thong nestled between her toned, round ass cheeks. The poor maid was sopping wet, lips trembling as she hugged Agrat. Sighing, the succubus empress hugged the girl tightly and squeezed her small toned ass.

"Tell me truthfully, human. What would you do if I took off the belt?"

The maid whimpered, burying her head between her bountiful breasts.

"I...would..."

"Yes?" Agrat smiled.

"T-touch..."

"Touch what?"

"M-my..." Her eyes were teary, darting around for any listeners. "P-..p..."

"P?" Agrat giggled.

"...pussy..." Her voice was quiet, making Agrat laugh.

"Ha! So, you admit that you masturbate, my little servant?" The maid nodded, crying in her chest.

"There there..." She slowly shushed the girl, kissing her forehead. Slowly, Agrat took a tiny key from a cupboard and returned, kneeling.

"Get on all fours, raise your little ass and spread your legs. I think you earned a little fun time, mon petit..."

Sighing, the human maid surrendered. Tears of joy flowed when Agrat unlocked her belt, exposing her wet, hairless pussy, her pink, puckered asshole. Her behind was a bit plumper than when she had arrived tied up as a gift, muscles now encased in a bit of baby fat.

"My, my...what an eager womanhood you have, my little caramel..."

Agrat smiled, removing the chastity belt. "There...until I return, I allow you to touch yourself..." She smiled, her horns ticking the maid's raised ass and making her jump with a squeak.

"Or you'd rather want me to give you some reward?" She smiled, kissing the raised asscheek.

"Uhh..." The maid groaned, white legs, now a bit flabby from the good maid life in the castle, wobbled.

"Well? Speak, or I will lock it back on..."

"I..." The maid tried to look at her.

"Look forward and answer honestly. Do you touch yourself at night?"

...

Gulping, the maid nodded. "Y-yes..."

"And how many times a week, sweetie?"

Agrat was having the time of her life. As kind as she was, it was a delight to see human woman surrender. And she had broken the young human in quite well...

"F-five times...at least." The maid shuddered, her exposed behind making her red as a beet.

"FIVE? Oh my gods, you are quite sexually active then...Why would you refuse sex like that? Humans should make love and babies regularly so we can live in peace with your kin, you know...to provide us servants, lovers and essence..."

"But..." She nearly turned around, hands shaking. "But it was...Les..."

"Lescatie has it all wrong, dear..." Agrat smiled, her face close to the girl's quivering pink lips dripping with wetness., inspecting gently her vagina with her hands. "No abrasions or welts...what a healthy little slit...it would be a shame if it was locked again to the world...do you know how many of my mamono girls desire you?"

The maid shuddered, collapsing and hugging her legs. Her eyes held curiosity and fear at the same time...

"W-women want me?"

"Of course!" Agrat hugged her sitting form, adjusting her skirt for modesty and privacy: it helped to gather her mind. "Women, men, boys, you are the talk of the palace! It's a rare honor to be given as a gift to me directly. Many prisoners toil the fields until they are free or are taken in as marriage. But you..." She kissed the girl's forehead. "

"You are special."

It pushed all the right buttons, making the human girls heart beat with joy.

"Oh my God...but slavers didn't tell me..."

"They won't. It helps keeping humans pensive, in this unfortunate war we have. But rest assured, no one is mistreated. Haven't we all fed you well and treated you as decently as we could before you were sent to work off your sentences?"

"I...guess..." She was still sad remembering the captivity.

"Tell you what. You stay here and do whatever...and after that, you join me at dinner so we can pick you a decent boy...or...girl, whichever you prefer..."

The maid gulped.

"We'll get you laid tonight!"

She raised her hand. "One condition."

"Oh?" Agrat raised her brows, yet indulged.

"If I take a boy, can you bring a priest? I...can't...if..." Agrat hugged her tightly, caressing her short, blonde hair.

"Of course. If that's what you want, your virginity under your religion. I allow it..."

Squealing, the human maid kissed Agrat's cheeks, face, and nose. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Agrat had just laughed.

"I'm nothing if I am not merciful to my humans. You will not lose your maidenhead without a ceremony...Did you know that my Lamia maids are also interested in some skinship?" Seeing her blink in hesitation, she added. "Your book says nothing about a bit of fun between two girls, you know..."

"Meanie..." The maid pouted, making Agrat laugh like champagne splattering on magic glass... And remember why she betrayed Maou for a better world.

Everyone would get their wish for love in her new world. Even the lowliest mamono's slave of a slave.

"Now, do you want a little reward now, or..."

Both looked at each other in the eye...

"Later."

"Fair enough. Clean up and prepare dinner with my Lamias."

**

Otep felt so small after the introductions. Each delegate recounted his or her name, titles and deeds.

Representatives of Lescatie, Temirburg, and Reik were all present...save for Agrat.

"O-otep..." She had barked when it was her turn. "Anubis Sergeant...detective, healer, cleric of ...Kemet!" Her face was red from embarrassment.

She was just a police Anubis with a penchant for analytics and detective work. Now she was in the most powerful meeting in the world. Two other pairs of delegates sat at the table, sipping wine and exchanging stories about their lives.

Ambassador Slade, now ancient, wizened and old, sat with his daughter, a Blue Oni named Raksha, on behalf of Temirburg.

Across them sat Ambassador of the Human Empire, His Honor Ulfric Wittgenstein, General of the East and Hammer of Ulm, and his aide and wife, Sibel Hafiz, the Enchantress of Seljuk people, Healer of a Hundred Plagues, clad in golden armor.

They made an imposing couple. Humans were sure big where they came from.

Otep felt like a tiny jackal pup!

Sibel was majestic, clad in a golden mesh robe with armor, her staff adorned with a howling wolfshead. Her black eyes gleamed with wisdom and joy, her nose pierced with a golden jewel as she held hands with her husband. Her hair was long, curly and shiny black.

"So, you are the famous detective who saved the world?"

Her voice chimed like crystal windcatchers.

"H-hai." Otep whimpered, her tail wagging. She closed her eyes when Sibel extended a hand to pet her ears.

"K-kuuu"

"Sibel, it's ill manners to pet Anubises." Ulfric chided her.

"I-it's ok..." Otep whimpered when she stopped. "It's good to see you Sir Slade. You are spry as ever, huh?" She changed the subject.

Slade looked old, but was young and athletic in body as ever save for his hair and face. His daughter looked bookish, stereotypical of her race, complete with glasses and the flushed face due to wine.