TheParty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the rest of the night I sat riveted to my seat, not even restrained from that point on. I watched, as the most depraved acts were committed right before my eyes. I watched as Christy was mounted, over and over, all the while begging for more. The group on the bed was joined by more and more people, until it seemed I was the only one not actually on the bed. My young angel was taught to service the young women in the party, cleaning them out with her pink, wet tongue as each was presented to her in turn. She was cheered on as she was penetrated in her sweet, tight ass for the very first time. I watched as she was fucked by three men at once, one in each of her gaping, dripping holes. The grand finale was a shower of cum from all of the men, and I will never forget the sight of my young bride to be, covered in cum and smiling like a little girl who had just gotten a pony for her birthday.

Epilogue

You will have noticed that, at the end of the night, I still thought of Christy as my “bride to be.” The ceremony was not quite what we had planned. We said our vows to each other later that very same week, in the back of a taxicab, at the window of a drive through wedding chapel in Las Vegas. The cabbie was happy to be our witness, and more than happy to get his “special thanks” from Christy. She looked quite nasty in her veil, with her tight, white, barely there dress pulled up around her waist, bouncing up and down on the lucky cabdriver in the parking lot.

It has now been six months, and we haven’t gone back to the town where this all happened (for some reason, I find myself reluctant to reveal it’s name). Our lives have settled down somewhat, and I had begun to hope that the dark chapter of our lives we had just lived through was, truly, over. My friends, it seems, have other plans. Last week we received a tape in the mail. There was no label, no return address, and no note of explanation, but the postmark is the right one, and the one-way ticket is first-class, and in the right name as well. We haven’t discussed this early Christmas gift, but I feel confident that I know how Christy feels. I tell myself I will not be surprised when I find her gone on the day the ticket is scheduled for. I will have the videotape to keep me warm on that cold, winter night. And then I remember what I felt, sitting in that chair, and I think to myself that it might not be a bad idea to visit my old friends.

12