Therapist

Story Info
Danny realized needed a full time job.
3k words
4.4
27k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers

Swinging a sixteen pound splitting axe is damned hard work, but Danny needed the job.

The little 20" chainsaw was sharp and ran good, it had made short work of the huge Fir tree even though as he got to the butt of the thing he had to cut the blocks from both sides because the saw as not long enough.

"100 mile per hour gusts!" The news had said, but now two days later the Sun was out and everything was getting dry again.

Barely 20 years old, Danny was a strapping young man, probably why his phone rang that morning.

Mr. Johnson's big Fir tree was broken right in half about 15 feet off the ground.

Luckily the thing had fallen into his yard rather than on his house.

Cutting up the big tree into firewood was going to be a two day job, and since old man Johnson had offered Danny $300 to do it, that made his day.

Sure, it would have cost probably four times that to hire a professional company but $300 to Danny meant money for parts to fix up his old Chevelle he had been working on.

It ran now, and he could drive it but it was a long ways from pretty since it was three different colors.

Shelly Epperson didn't seem to mind riding in it though. He liked her, besides, she would let him play with her a little bit when they parked after a date.

Danny had been making progress, the first few dates Shelly wore sweaters and a heavy bra that felt like it had wires in it. The last two times she wore a blouse that buttoned up the front and a soft frilly pink bra.

That was cool, he actually got his fingers inside the bra cup and played with her bare nipple a little bit.

On their last date her hand had slid right across the front of his slacks, then she had giggled and pulled her hand back.

Since he had been rolling her nipple just before, he was hard as a rock when she reached down.

He was thinking about that as he split and stacked the blocks of firewood.

Danny had his shirt off, sweating profusely. This was the hard part, splitting the big blocks of wood into usable sections.

The lower blocks were big and really didn't want to split worth a damn. The one he had set on a concrete slab had two big knots right in the middle of it, and he had been belting it for a solid 10 minutes.

Frustrated, Danny swung the hug axe with everything he had. The blade sank in and stuck, he leaned forward and jerked upwards on the handle to get it free, thinking to hell with this. He would just dash home and get the wedge and drive that in, that would do it.

He would have been done by now except for the last few pieces that were being stubborn. He had even given up for awhile and carefully stacked the rest of the wood, old man Johnson had came out and paid him thinking he was about done.

Danny had leaned on the handle to rest for a minute as old man Johnson hopped in his Nash and headed for town.

Then he let fly with that last lick at the block.

Thunk. Nothing.

He jerked upwards on the handle, felt a tug in his right hip. He reached back and rubbed it, feeling a stab of discomfort.

Then it hit him.

The pain was so severe he had to sit down.

Mr. Johnson came back from the store about 20 minutes later, spotted Danny just sitting there.

"What's wrong?" He asked, setting down a jug of milk and a box of pancake mix.

"I think I pulled a muscle." Danny told him.

"Oh, shit. Damn. Come on in the house and let's get you some heat lotion, that works pretty good."

Danny followed him inside, the old man came out of the bathroom and handed him a tube of something. He rubbed it on his hip and back, that helped.

"Better let things just sit for now, no hurry on it." The old man said.

Danny thanked him and went home.

There was no such thing as sleep that night, by morning there was also no such thing as a position that did not hurt.

He called Mr. Johnson to let him know that there was no way in hell he could finish up until his back got better.

"Don't worry about it, I got plenty of wood. Hey, why not go see Mrs. Sykes? She does rubdowns, I bet she can make you feel better."

"Mrs. Sykes? Who is that?" Danny asked.

"She works out of an office over on 8th and main, let me get you her phone number."

"I can't really afford...." Danny started to say.

"On me, hell, I feel bad you got hurt and besides, it's only $50.00. She charges new clients half price the first time."

Danny wrote down the number but was thinking it would be a waste of time.

By afternoon, he changed his mind.

+++

"Oh, yes. You are Harold Johnson's friend? Come on by this evening about six, OK? It's all paid for." Her voice sounded soft on the phone.

The office was up two flights of stairs, there was an elevator but it had a sign that read "Out of order." on it.

Danny made it up the stairs, barely.

The woman that answered the door looked to be at least forty, perhaps older and she was nearly as tall as Danny was.

She wore a light blue smock that buttoned up the front all the way, a pair of dark framed glasses perched on her nose. Her forearms bristled with muscles, she was slender and reasonably attractive for an older lady.

Danny glanced around the well kept living room, there were some photos on a counter of her and a tall man.

"That's my husband Ray, he is at his bowling league so we have the house to ourselves." She said, noticing his inspection.

"Ray usually takes off when I have a client." She added.

Danny nodded. He was bashful enough about the idea of getting a massge so not having her husband around was helpful.

"Well, come on back." She urged. He followed her into another room.

In her little side room was a table, it looked more like a spare bedroom than an office. There was a table and chair in one corner with a lamp, and a row of closets on one side of the room. An odd looking free standing sink was the only other thing in the room, it looked a bit out of place there.

"Doing massage work is just a sideline I do here at home, I work as a Nurse over at Samaritan the rest of the time." She told him with a smile, apparently reading his mind.

Danny nodded, unsure of what to do. He waited, looking up at a poster of a man's body with no skin on it. That was sort of gross.

"Have you ever had a massage before?" She asked.

"No."

"OK. Well, go ahead and get undressed, lie face down on the table. Here is a towel to use to cover yourself." She handed him what looked like a large bath towel.

Danny was mildly uncomfortable with that since he was a little bit bashful, but his back did hurt and she was a nurse.

He did as she asked, finally getting the big towel over himself with a struggle.

When she came back in, she had another towel and a bottle of some kind of lotion. She began at his feet, that felt nice. Then her hands went up his legs and back down, after a few minutes she reached across his body and bared one butt cheek which caused him to flinch slightly, then her hands began to flow over his hip and down across his glutes.

That felt marvelous, Danny forgot his initial embarrassment at being nearly naked and began to relax.

The entire session went like that, at one point he felt himself erect and was glad he was laying on it.

He felt much better after, he drove home that evening nearly free of pain.

+++

A couple of weeks later Danny went back over to Mr. Johnson's house and finished up the wood. This time he brought his splitting wedge, driving those in being careful how he swung the sledge made short work of it. He was stacking that last of the wood when old man Johnson came out.

"All done, huh? Great! Say, how did you like Marie?" He asked.

"Marie?"

"Yes, Mrs. Sykes, the lady I sent you to?"

"Oh. That was great, it really helped, thank you." Danny told him.

"Good. Hey, if you go again she gives me a client referral discount of $10, ok?"

"Maybe I will." Danny grinned.

"You should, she gets better once you get to know her."

Danny nodded, not paying much attention to the comment.

Thst night he felt the mild tug in his hip again, those wet blocks of wood were heavy and he realized he should have waited.

Counting his money, he had just over $100 left after buying the pretty blue paint for the Chevelle.

"What the hell. Why not?" That had been great, he could use another session, so he picked up the phone.

He had four clients that he did odd jobs for, he knew he would find some kind of work.

Again Mrs. Sykes told him to drop by at six in the evening. This time the elevator was working, he took the rumbling old thing up to her floor.

Everything was exactly the same. Danny undressed and stretched out on the table.

"I am really glad you came back, followups can really help. We can get more comfortable with each other." She told him as she came in.

Danny didn't turn his head, he just lay there in anticipation. Once again her hands went to work, and once again in short order it felt marvelous.

Danny very nearly went to sleep, at one point her hands were flowing up and down his back, the rythmm was intoxicating.

Then Mrs. Sykes moved up to the head of the table, leaning over his body letting her hands flow all the way down to his waist and back up.

Danny turned his head on the pillow, as he did he realized the lower buttons of her smock were undone.

They were undone far enough that it hung open as she leaned, and he realized he was looking directly at her hairy pussy from less that a foot away.

Danny figured that was just an accident, but he could not stop himself from looking. Her lips were very large and hung down, visible though the mass of pubic hair.

He thought about saying something but he was afraid he might embarrass her. Then he did his best to not look but that was impossible.

She was speaking softly the entire time but he only grunted in response, having no idea what she was saying.

This was amazing, he had never seen a real live vagina before, although he had plans on getting a look at his girlfriend Shelly's sooner or later.

She had let him look at her titties and touch her for a few minutes but that was all so far.

Danny could not help himself, he developed a massive erection. But then Mrs. Sykes returned to the foot of the table out of his sight, began to run both hands all the way up his legs.

She didn't stop at the bottom of the towel, her hands pushed it upwards until he was wondering if she could see his testicles.

Suddenly she was at his side, holding a pillow.

"Go ahead and lift up, Danny. I want to put this under your belly so you will be more comfortable."

Danny lifted up, her forearm slid underneath him, her hand brushing across the end of his penis, then back.

Danny's mind was completely aware of that. He glanced up at her, she just smiled.

"There. That should help. You young men are so virile, this will relieve the pressure." Her hand patted his bare buttock lightly. Then she stepped to the foot of the table and began to stroke his legs again.

With each stroke, she pressed Danny's legs further and further apart until he was sure that his privates were easily in her view.

Then her hands turned upwards and she cupped him, letting her fingers trickle over his length and back. That almost tickled, and it felt so erotic he didn't even tense up.

"You seem to be a little bit uncomfortable here." She said softly.

This was a surprise, Danny did not expect it at all. The towel was now draped across the middle of his back, he knew he was completely exposed.

Her hand reached back underneath and grasped him, sending another shock wave through his body.

"I had better take care of this, we don't want you to be uncomfortable." She said quietly, her voice husky.

Her hand felt slick with the oil, sliding easily.

Danny let out a groan, he could not have stopped her if he wanted to.

She began to stroke him, after a few minutes of that she asked him to turn over.

Danny did without hesitation, having lost his initial shyness.

This was neat!

Mrs. Sykes removed the towel completely leaving Danny naked. He glanced down, her smock still gapped enough that he could see her pussy, she saw his eyes drop and smiled.

"Visual stimulation is good, it helps to relieve you." She said, her hand busy pulling on his length.

"Yea." Danny managed with a groan. It was now completely clear that her exposure was no accident.

"Do you mind if I slip this off?" She asked him.

"No, that's fine...uhh..if you want to."

God. Was she really going to....?

Mrs. Sykes reached up and flicked the remaining buttons, shrugged the smock off of her shoulders.

Naked. Completely naked!

Her medium size breasts sagged but only slightly, her abdomen was nice and flat. She had a fairly heavy mass of pubic hair, trimmed lightly at the edges. Her body would likely put the much younger one of his girlfriend Shelly to shame.

"Does this help?" She asked coyly.

"Yes." Danny barely managed.

She then let go of him, stood there for a second looking at him. Danny's erection was so hard it stood up a good three inches from his belly.

Next she reached over to the table and picked up a washcloth, dampened it in a nearby pan of water, began to clean his cock and balls.

Setting down the washcloth, she leaned forward and engulfed his erection into her mouth!

Danny's hips began to thrust with a mind of their own, Mrs. Sykes reached out with one hand and placed it on his belly.

She wasn't licking him, she had her lips rolled inwards and was sucking on him.

It was incredible, each time he felt himself begin to peak and blast off her thumb slid down to the base of his penis and stopped him.

With his mind lost in a whirlwind, he felt himself finally slide past the point of no return, suddenly she removed her mouth and he felt slippery as she grasped him firmly with both hands.

Just as he let go into the air, he realized that she had added some kind of slick lubricant.

There was at least a half dozen spasms, each one stronger than the last. Not letting go, her lips slipped over one nipple, pinching the very tip gently.

That caused him to swoon, and his body let go with a final amazing contraction.

Opening his eyes, he saw Mrs. Sykes leaning over him, her bare breasts sagging slightly.

"Wow. That was nice, you got really hard!" She whispered. Her face was flushed and Danny noticed that her nipples hd snugged up into tiny little buttons.

There was a nearby sink, she stepped over to it and washed her hands, then grabbing another washcloth she carefully washed his penis and testicles. The water was slightly hot at first but cooled quickly

"So how do you feel?" She asked him with a sly smile.

"I...that was...wonderful!" Danny managed.

"I love doing that. At the hospital I don't dare, but here in my home office I can do about anything I want to." She grinned.

"I didn't expect..." Danny started to say.

"I know. Usually I wait until after several sessions but Harold told me you were all right. Plus you are so young, and cute? I couldn't help myself."

"But you are married?" Danny asked.

"My husband knows all about my work, and he knows I like to so it's OK. Besides, the extra income is nice." She grinned, holding out her hand.

Danny reached over into his pants pocket on the nearby chair and handed her the cash. She turned and opened a drawer, dropped in inside and closed it.

Then she picked up her smock and slipped it over her head, tugging on it to adjust it into place. She reached down and did up the lower buttons.

Danny was suddenly aware of being completely naked but he also was not really bashful now.

Not after that.

"So. Will you come back to see me?" Mrs. Sykes asked him with a grin.

"Yes, I sure will." Danny told her, then she stepped up close and hugged him.

As he left, he looked up to see old man Johnson pull into the parking lot. The man got out with a grin and waved.

Danny waved back, watched as he knocked on her door. Then he climbed into his Chevelle and drove home.

He could hardly wait until his next date with Shelly, man did he have some things to try and teach her.

He was also thinking that he really did need a full time job.

magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers