Therapist & the Naughty Nympho Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told his wife how good her husband was at eating my pussy... I told her how wonderful his tongue felt, as it danced back and forth from my clit to my pussy... I moaned loudly as he picked up the pace and thrust another finger deep inside me... I saw her as she squirmed to the sounds of my pussy being fingered repeatedly."

"Then it was time... I told her that her husband was going to fuck me now as I reached and pulled him up firmly by his hair... Doc, he was old enough to my Daddy and I was grabbing him by his hair with all of my might. Tell her, I demanded... And he did... He told her that he was going to put his cock into my tight pussy right then... I begged him to do it now, as he slowly worked his throbbing hard cock into my tight pussy... I heard her gasp loudly... as she heard me moan with his rock hard cock sliding in and out of me... I told him faster..., tell her how good it feels, I said..."

"Her husband said to her, "Honey... her pussy is so incredibly tight. I'm going to fuck her so hard until she cums all over me... He told her to listen to me moaning... as he thrust his cock deeper and deeper into my pussy... It felt so good that I told his wife to cum with us... I told her to finger herself faster and faster... I wanted to hear her cum with us..."

"Doc, I remember every second of this dream and every little detail. I grabbed hold of her husband's ass as he pumped his cock in and out of me over and over... It felt like heaven. I was so horny. It felt so good having him fuck me at the perfect pace, Doc... as I rocked my hips up into him, grinding him deeper into me than before... I moaned louder as he told his wife that he was very close to cummin inside me... And when he did, I could feel his cock pulsing as he unloaded himself deep into my pussy and I fingered my clit... exploding all around his spewing cock..."

"Doc, we were endlessly cummin at the same time and the both of us watched his blindfolded wife as he told her how hot my pussy was and how great it felt as I was clamping down on his hard cock with each convulsion... He could barely get the words out. I saw the look on her face as she heard our bodies cummin at the same time... Doc, this sent her over the edge! She gasped and moaned loudly as she too came violently shortly after us... fingering her pussy rapidly... She looked so beautiful with that huge towel over her eyes as she collapsed in the chair blushing and breathing as heavily as we were... Her husband held me very tightly...looked me deeply in the eyes as he finished his load deep into my hot pussy..."

"After several minutes, we all got dressed and I kissed each one goodbye..."

"Well doc... That's it," Ami said as she leaned forward in her chair...

"What do you think that dream means, Doc?"

Before I answered, I thought to myself, "Wow!" But I still had no idea just what it had to do with Ami needing my help. I had no idea why they ordered her to get help because of that dream. It appeared to me, that it was just a normal fantasy type desire manifesting itself into a dream. An intelligent young woman with a healthy mind typically will have vivid movie-like dreams. So I replied, "It could mean a lot of things."

Ami said quickly, "Exactly..." Then she asked me, "Have you ever done something in your dream... or ever been motivated to do something in a dream that you would never do in real life?"

I answered, "Yes... I have."

Ami shot back even quicker, "Exactly... I mentor young girls after school... I get good grades... I don't do drugs... Yet I have been ordered to get help because I'm an evil nymphomaniac with daddy issues, who doesn't take no for an answer!"

Then Ami laughed and said sarcastically, "By the way... what nympho do you know that goes 3 months without having sex... all the while turning down her sexy ex?boyfriend several times... even though it's been a really long time..." Then she stated,

"A nympho that turns down sex?... Go figure..."

Ami then looked at her watch and said, "I have to go... time flies... It's been refreshing to have you as my doctor... You do seem different. I guess I'll see you tomorrow at the same time... Who would have thought that after nine hypnotherapists..., I would finally be able to work with someone who doesn't judge me based on a stupid ass file...?"

12