Therapy

Story Info
A little therapy can change your entire life!
6.1k words
4.43
51.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who am I? That would seem a silly question to ask at the beginning of a story, but for me that question is all too important. I used to be a fairly normal guy named Ben, and at 25 I thought I had a good enough job and a normal enough life.

My story really starts several months ago, a day that seemed like any other, like many before it. I was woken up when my girlfriend was getting ready to go to school. She was studying at the local collage for fashion and interior design, and we had met purely by chance. I was taking a night class also dealing with interior design, in order to round out my skills as a construction worker so that I might have more opportunities. We just happened to sit at the same table and we just… clicked. It wasn't long before we moved from dating to getting serious, so it wasn't much of a surprise when she moved in with me.

That being said, we hadn't been talking as much recently due to conflicting schedules, and our relationship had been getting strained. This had been going on for several weeks, but I hadn't realized that she had been thinking about the long-term future of our relationship. I didn't know that she had already started seeing someone else on the side, and was planning on moving in with them. That's why I was so surprised when she called me at work halfway through the day and told me she was dumping me, and would be moved out of my apartment by the time I got home.

Being the hard worker that I prided myself being, I didn't let the bad news stop me from doing my job, though several co-workers at the job site commented that I seemed a bit distant. Arriving home, hoping that the phone call had been some sort of bad joke, I found out that it was the cold, hard truth. All of her clothes, books, photos, and various little things you don't usually notice; all of them were gone. The apartment just seemed so… empty without her presence. Pushing back the sadness and depression that threatened to engulf me, I went about my business, fixing myself dinner, watching a football game, and downing several beers. By the time the game ended, I was pretty wasted, so I just staggered into my bedroom, climbed into bed, and passed out.

The next morning, I woke up with my alarm clock, and turned my head to look at my girlfriend, hoping the previous day had been a bad dream. Seeing nothing, and feeling a splitting headache from the many beers, I realized it was no dream, and briefly considered just staying in bed. Realizing that my life had to go on, and that I couldn't just let it stop, I staggered into the shower. By the time I was done, I was feeling nearly half human. Add that with a couple of cups of coffee and some toast, and I thought that I could just push through.

On my way to work, slowly driving through "rush hour" traffic, I realized how foolish that thought was, as everything along my route seemed to remind me of her. On one side was our favorite restaurant, on another a park where we had a romantic picnic, and then the small movie theater where we had our first real date. Each little thing just dragged me down back into depression. By the time I got to the job site, I was feeling miserable. Seeing me like that, my co-workers badgered me until I told them the story, which just made me feel all the worse, and put me in a foul mood.

I might have been able to finish the day and pull a nearly decent shift out of it, but one last thing pushed me over the edge. One of the other guys measured a piece of wood wrong; maybe a quarter of an inch too long, and I let him have it. Normally this sort of thing I wouldn't have even been upset about, but with the day I was having it was just too much. Then, to make matters worse, the guy had the nerve to say I had measured it wrong, and the cut was then my fault. That was all I could take, and I started beating the life out of the guy. I might have seriously hurt him if some of my other co-workers hadn't head the commotion and broken us up. Even badly outnumbered I tried to keep fighting, swinging blindly at everyone, even including the site foreman.

Once I had been restrained long enough to calm down, the foreman made me tell him the whole story, and even made me apologize to the guy I'd hurt. I even meant it, since it wasn't a big mistake he had made and I had blown it out of proportion. That done, he pulled me aside and told me that I needed to take some time off to get things straightened out, get my life back in order.

He told me that I should see a therapist he knew of, a Dr. Amy Belle, to settle myself and my emotions. He told me that I could take two weeks of paid time off, as long as I saw her at least 4 times for each week. He said that by the time I was done the project would be finished, and we could start something new, with a clean slate and no more hard feelings. He told me that if I needed longer than that he would be happy to authorize me to use of some of my vacation time. After writing down Dr. Belle's address and watching me while I called and set up an appointment, he wished me luck and told me to take it easy over the weekend and make sure to go to my appointment on Monday.

Getting out of the cab in front of Dr. Belles address, a small business building near the suburbs, I nervously walked into the reception area. Asking the receptionist if Dr. Belle was ready for me, I shifted from foot to foot as she asked over the phone system. After receiving a reply, she told me to go on in, Dr. Belle was ready for me.

Walking in, trying to think of what Dr. Belle might look like; I was pleasantly surprised by the room, as well as the person within. The room was large and airy, with brightly polished wooden walls and thick carpet. There were several large windows, which let in lots of light, making the room seem bright and welcoming. There was a desk at one end, with several chairs facing it and one larger one behind it. There were also several thickly upholstered chairs set around the perimeter of the room, as well as the classic psychiatrists couch.

Dr. Belle was a surprise as well. I was expecting a woman in her 40's or even 50's, dressed strictly or at least conservatively. Instead I found a woman in her 20's, maybe a few years older than I was. She was pretty, standing 5' 6", with long blond hair, done up in a loose bun, and a slim body. She was wearing stylish framed glasses and wearing a modern business suit, cut to accentuate her body. She also seemed very open and friendly, wearing the sort of expression on her face that invited trust and friendship.

Walking up to me, she held out her hand and introduced herself, "I am Dr. Amy Belle, but I would prefer it if you called me Amy. I find that going on a first name basis makes people feel less like a patient, and more like friends confiding in one another."

Accepting her hand, I said, "It is a pleasure to meet you Amy, I am Ben. As we discussed on the phone, my girlfriend recently dumped me, suddenly and unexpectedly. It has left me feeling depressed and unsure of myself. I found myself lashing out at people for simple things and I had trouble finding joy in things I usually enjoyed."

Blinking in surprise at my unexpected outburst, I told her, "I'm sorry I just blurted it all out like that, I don't usually do that. I just believe you are someone who I can trust, and from the first moment I saw you I believed that you could help me."

Smiling brightly and taking both of my hands in hers, Amy looked deeply into my eyes and said, "I'm glad you feel that way. I AM here to help you, and I WILL make you better. We will work through this, and I WILL make sure that you are happy again, you have my word." Looking back into her eyes, I found that I couldn't look away. They were the deepest green I had ever seen, bordering on black when I looked so deeply. The longer I looked the deeper I felt I had gone, falling into their depths.

After several minutes of silence, looking into each other's eyes, she told me, "You may not realize it yet, but I have hypnotized you, and your mind is now open to me. You see, I am not a normal woman, not at all. I am from a long line of witches, who have sworn to use our powers for good, that of others and our selves. From the moment we locked eyes, you were a prisoner of my mind. You don't need to fear though, I did give you my word that I will make you happy."

Walking to one of the chairs near the couch, she said, "I want you to lie down, and I want you to go into a trance. Your conscious mind will sleep, and I will talk to your subconscious, where I will ask it questions, and give it instructions. You will not remember anything I ask, or any answer you give. You will also not remember what I have told you about me being a witch, at least for now."

"From now on, until I release you from my control, you will be unable to refuse a command I give you unless it is physically impossible to accomplish. Now, sleep, when you wake we will be ready for the next part of our session."

Several hours later, I awoke on the couch. Looking over at Amy, I saw her putting away a notebook in her desk. Seeing me awake, she smiled at me, and said, "that was a very informative session. I learned a lot about you, and what is making you suffer." Noticing the look of confusion and concern upon my face, she said, "don't worry, no one remembers what they talk about when they are under hypnosis. You will be fine, just make sure to come back at the same time tomorrow."

For some reason, I found myself unable to worry about my session, instead accepting her word and feeling better knowing that she would make me feel better. After seeing the expressions on my face, Amy opened a small drawer in her desk, and pulled out a small case. Opening it and pulling out a gold ring, she said, "I want you to wear this. I want you to make sure to never take this off. It is a symbol of the contract between doctor and patient. As long as you wear this ring, you can be sure that my thoughts are with you, guiding you towards our mutual goal of making you happy. Now I want you to go home and relax, and make sure to come back the same time tomorrow. I believe you are a special case, and I will make sure to spend the entire day with you making sure we do things right."

Walking up to me, she took my hands in hers again, and looked me in the eyes, "we will succeed, and we will make you happy. Go home and relax, I will see you tomorrow." Walking out of her office, I said goodbye to the receptionist and caught the cab she had called for me.

When I got home, I sat down on my couch and looked at the ring on my hand, contemplating what it would mean for me. I believed that Amy would help me, and I was glad that she would be there for me.

Turning on the T.V., I put on the football game and grabbed a beer, deciding that she was right, and that I needed to relax. Soon enough, though, I found that the game wasn't holding my attention like it usually did. I found myself surfing the channels until I came across a cooking show. Normally, this sort of show wasn't the type of thing that would entertain me, but for some strange reason I found myself drawn in. After about an hour of watching cooking shows, I heard a knock at the door. Getting up, I went to answer it, and found it was a deliveryman. Wondering what he could have for me, I signed for the package, thanked him, and headed into my living room to see what it was.

Opening the package, I found a note on the top of some brown paper, which was covering whatever was inside. Picking it up, I found it was a short letter to me, from Amy. It read:

Dear Ben,

After our session, I went out and picked up a few things that I knew you would need before our next session. You don't have to worry about the cost, I am already earning plenty from what you pay me that it isn't a bother, and I know that these things will help you out. You WILL use them, and you will not feel strange about them. Follow my instructions on each item to the letter.

Until tomorrow,

Amy

Finishing the letter, and wondering what was inside, I pulled away the brown paper. On top was a bottle of bubble bath, a bottle of hair removal cream, and some scented oils. They were with a bar of scented soap, and bottles of expensive shampoo and conditioner. They sat atop a pink towel and a large pink bathrobe. They had a tag, which read, "Take a long bath, use the cream to remove all of your body hair, and make liberal use of the oils. Make sure to use the new soap, shampoo, and conditioner. When you are done, dry off with the towel and put on the bathrobe, and only the bathrobe." Beneath that was another sheet of brown paper with a note attached on top. It read, "Leave alone until after you are done with your bath."

Finishing reading, I collected the items listed in the note and went into the bathroom. I filled the tub with hot water and the bubble bath mixture, and cleaned myself off with the new soap, shampoo, and conditioner. I made sure to use the hair removal cream, and got rid of all of my body hair. After I was done and dried off, I rubbed the oils into my skin thoroughly. I then wrapped myself in the pink bathrobe and walked into my living room.

Pulling away the next sheet of paper, I found beneath it a note on top of several sets of panties, as well as several nighties. It read, "put on the nice black silk thong and the matching black baby-doll nightie, and sleep well. When you wake, repeat the bath of tonight and put on a new pair of panties, red this time. Throw away your boxers; you will not need them again." Obeying the note, I went into my bedroom and went to sleep, not feeling strange in the least for doing all of the activities of tonight which were not the type activities men usually performed.

The next morning, I repeated the bathing procedure of yesterday, put on a new pair of red panties, thong cut like all of the other ones, and got dressed as I normally did. I ate my normal morning breakfast of coffee and toast, and caught a cab to Amy's office. Greeting the receptionist, I asked if Amy was ready for me, and she said she was, and to go right in.

Walking into Amy's office, I walked up to her, and said, "Good morning Amy, how are you today?"

Holding my hands in between hers, she looked me deeply in the eyes again, and told me, "I'm doing very well today Ben. I'm glad to see you are doing well too, much better than yesterday. From the look of you, it would seem you received my package. That's very good; it is an important part of the process. Today we are going to do something a little different from yesterday. I want you to kneel at the foot of the couch and close your eyes, and I will be with you in a few moments."

Obeying her, I knelt at the foot of the couch with my eyes closed, and heard her close the windows, lock the doors, and make some noise that sounded like clothe being moved in some fashion. I then heard her walk up to couch, and lay upon it. She then said, "Open your eyes, and look upon your future. You will be learning much about the female body in the coming weeks, and it will be knowledge that you sorely lack at this time."

Opening my eyes, I looked at her lying upon the couch, her suit jacket, blouse, and skirt removed. I could see her wearing a nearly transparent lace bra, garter belt and stockings, and a barely there thong, clearly wet with desire. Noticing my stare, she opened her bra up from the front, revealing the magnificent glory of her large and full breasts, and pulled her panties off. She then spread her legs, and told me, "You will remove all of your clothing except the panties, and ten you will pleasure me. If you do well enough, you will earn a reward, if you do not, you will have to try again until you do."

Standing up long enough to remove my clothing, I climbed part of the way onto the couch, enough that I could kiss Amy. We kissed passionately for what seemed forever, until she gently pushed me south. Taking the hint, I kissed by way down her neck, towards her breasts. I gently kissed, licked, and sucked her breasts until she started to squirm, then I took one of her nipples into my mouth. Sucking gently, while gently pinching her other nipple with one of my hands, I sucked her nipple until she started to pant gently. I then switched nipples and repeated the process, until she had had enough and gently, but still more aggressively than before, she pushed me southwards again.

After giving her nipple one last suck, I started kissing my way down her abdomen, until I reached the juncture of her thighs. She obligingly spread them for me, and I continued kissing and licking my way south, until I reached her pussy. I then passed it by, kissing her inner thighs for a time, until her moans sounded urgent enough. I then started licking her labia, just barely, before licking around her clit. I licked it slightly, barely more than a breath, and then I backed away. I then started tonguing her sweet channel, sucking out her delicious juices, which were slightly spicy and sweet, almost like cinnamon.

After enjoying the taste of her juices, and hearing her breathing start to pick up in pace rapidly, I moved over and started sucking her clit. Hearing her almost hit the breaking point; I put one, then two fingers into her, quickly fingering her, while reaching up and tweaking one of her nipples with my remaining hand. This was the last straw, as I felt her tense up, scream, and then her pussy gushed out all over my face. I did my best to lap up as much of her juices as I could, but there was far too much of it for me to cope with, so I ended up with my face drenched.

Moaning softly, Amy sat up and pulled me to her for a long, wonderful kiss. She then said, "That was pretty, good, I think you have earned that reward." Getting off of the couch, she told me, "Lay there on the couch. Now you will get the reward you have earned. I think that you will enjoy it."

After I lay upon the couch, she straddled my face with her legs, putting her pussy at just the right location for me to enjoy it. Not needing any urging, I began to lick her pussy once again. Once I had licked her enough that she was dripping profusely, she then moved down my body until she was straddling my stomach. She then reached behind her, and pulled down my panties. Kneeling above my steel-hard erection, she slowly lowered herself onto me, until the head of my cock was just barely inside her entrance. She then slowly lowered herself, until I was buried hilt deep inside of her.

I have to say, the feeling was incredible. Her pussy was so tight it was nearly painful, right on the verge of being too tight to be enjoyable. It was also so wet that when she bottomed out, the juices leaving her pussy completely drenched my testicles and inner thighs. She then slowly rose up until I had almost left her, then dropped down again. She repeated this, again and again, until she had built a slow but steady rhythm. Once her rhythm was set, she leaned forward so I could take one of her nipples into my mouth, and I started to such on it. She started pumping faster, and urged me to meet her thrusts, as well as to such harder. Once I had matched her, and started sucking hard, I noticed that her nipple started to lactate into my mouth.

Sucking her milk down, I enjoyed the unusual taste, which was sweet, and almost minty. With each drop down my throat, I felt ecstatic, almost lightheaded, and far hornier that I had been. My erection got harder, and even seemed longer and thicker. I started to pick up the pace, and Amy followed suit. The more of her milk I drank, the harder we fucked, until I could feel a monumental orgasm building. As I neared my climax, I could tell that Amy was also nearly at hers. Reaching between us, I gently stroked her clit, and sucked her nipple harder. This was all it took to set her off, which caused her pussy walls to clamp down hard, rhythmically pulling inward on my cock, which was all it too to set me off as well. I came harder than I had ever done before, shooting what seemed gallons of cum into Amy's pussy. My climax seemed to go on much longer than was usual, for what seemed minutes, and when I finally thrust into her one last time, it was too much, and I passed out from the pleasure overload.

12