Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara and Kara raised their hands, still shocked at the sudden turn of events.

'Confused?' said Tess. 'Since neither of you are kung-fu experts, I'll risk taking a moment to explain. See that smartphone? It is actually an infra-red receiver and digital recording device which was given to me by your dear departed husband's legal advisor and friend'. She grinned at Barbara's expression dismay. 'Yes, the same friend who gave you the idea of hiring us for your fun and games. Since he was the one who drafted the contract for the installation of the wireless networking system in this house, he had no problem in getting the specifications of it's encryption system and having a suitable analyser made to look like a telephone'. Tess pressed her hand to her pussy with a hiss of pain.

'You would not dare use that gun in here' said Barbara.

'Are you thinking about your faithful butler?' asked Tess mockingly. 'When you husband left everything to you, his faithfulness took a sudden nose-dive. He will earn his share by ensuring that none of the other staff are around to witness what happens'. She laughed as Barbara's shoulders sagged in defeat. 'In a moment I will press the "transmit" button on the phone and my partners will receive your encrypted password and begin transferring your... I mean our money to it's new home'.

'Why all this rigmarole?' asked Kara. 'You could have just pointed that gun at Barbara and asked her to give you the password'.

Barbara nodded in agreement.

'Sorry' said Tess shaking her head. 'We know all about the automatic alarm that would be triggered if the wrong password is entered or if a specific emergency code word is used'

'So what happens now?' said Kara.

Tess shook her head sadly. 'There will be a terrible scandal. Rich perverted lady hires prostitute for kinky S&M games. The hooker objects to the rough treatment and pulls out a gun. They struggle and the rich lady gets shot. However, because of the small calibre of the pistol, the wounded rich lady manages to snatch the gun and shoot the hooker in the heart before bleeding to death herself'. Tess gingerly touched her swollen clit again. 'I think that you will have the unusual honour of being shot in the pussy' she snarled. 'Spread you legs apart Barbara. I want to get a good clean shot'

'What if I refuse?' asked Barbara, her face turning pale.

Tess shrugged casually. 'I have lots of bullets. I don't mind shooting you in the knees and shoulders first'

Tears of fright and helplessness ran down Barbara's face as she slowly shuffled her feet apart.

'Er, Tess...could I ask a favour before you shoot me?' said Kara, apparently resigned to her fate.

'What?'

'Could I at least take this out of my pussy before it happens?' replied Kara, pointing at the dildo that was still embedded in her pussy.

Tess laughed. 'It would be a giggle to have your body found with that thing still in it, but...O.K. you can take it out' she said magnanimously.

Kara knew that she would only have one chance at survival. However, it would depend on her ability to withstand pain without showing anything on her face. Reaching down between her legs, she gripped the end of the dildo with one hand and the power dial with the other. 'Let me turn this damned thing off first' she muttered. Gritting her teeth, Kara turned the dial all the way to '10' with a sharp twist of her wrist. The current blasted into the walls of her wet pussy, making tiny burns in her inner flesh as she slid the dildo out. Biting back the urge to scream, Kara lifted the dripping torture device and casually tossed it at Tess, saying 'Here, you can have it'.

Startled, Tess swatted her hand at the flying object. When her fingers touched the damp metal contacts, a bright purple spark arced out sending a searing shock through her hand and up her arm. She screamed from the blast of electrical energy that shot through her body. The power was actually too low to do any permanent damage, but it stunned her for a second, which was sufficient time for Kara to dive forward and grab the hand that was holding the gun.

Tess' finger jerked and a 0.32 slug whizzed past Kara's ear. Although the bullet did no damage, the muzzle blast so close to her head stunned her. Dazed, she was able to stop Tess from shooting her, but was unable to wrest the gun away from her adversary. For several seconds the two girls struggled, but with a determined twist of her arms Tess managed to break free. Kara stared at the small black orifice of the pistol's muzzle as it lined up with her eye. There was a sharp 'crack' and Kara looked around in confusion when she realised that she was still alive. Tess crumpled to the floor, revealing Barbara holding the shattered case of the notebook computer in both hands, having just used the electronic device as a very effective club.

'My husband always said that computers could be bad for your health' gasped Barbara, dropping the now useless computer on the head of the unconscious Tess.

Chapter Six

The police had come and gone, taking Tess and the traitorous butler with them. After giving their statements, the police left the two women to recover in peace, ushered away by Barbara's new lawyers.

Kara slumped gloomily on the couch, sipping at a glass of brandy.

'What's the matter?' asked Barbara, sitting down beside her.

'Well, with my boss in jail and his company shut down, I am out of a job. Without a sponsor, I will have to leave the UK and go back to Europe' sighed Kara.

Barbara studied the beautiful blond for a moment and then she grinned. 'My ex-lawyer may have been a crook, but he did have a good idea. I was enjoying myself up to the point where Tess decided to change the script'.

'You mean you would hire me?' asked Kara hopefully.

'I still have a lot of frustrations to work out and you were much more fun than Tess. So... what do think?' replied Barbara.

Kara sat still for a moment, still feeling the pain deep inside her pussy. Then she smiled and started looking around the room. 'Where did that riding crop go?'

'Then you'll stay?' asked Barbara.

'I always wanted to be a therapist' answered Kara, waving the crop and grinning triumphantly.