Therapy Ch. 04

Story Info
The receptionist becomes involved.
4.9k words
4.28
47.2k
6

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

Debra could still feel the sting of the slap Frank gave her ass on the way out. She could not believe how exhausted and satisfied she was. Yes, she thought, his cock is big, but it must be more than that. She felt as though she had run a marathon, To give one's self completely; to submit physically and more importantly, mentally, was a draining yet satisfying ordeal.

Slowly her mind began to clear from its post orgasmic fog. She looked at the clock and hoped Julie didn't return early. Her thighs were coated in the blend of Frank's and her cum. She felt sore as she tried to clean herself and the stained floor. The bastard had taken her underwear, so she picked up her sandals and ran naked to her office. She pulled on her denim dress, flinching as her still tender nipples rubbed against the coarse material. As she finished washing her face and fixing her hair she heard Julie knock. She quickly slipped her lab coat on.

"Come in," her voice was noticeably hoarse.

Julie gave her a strange look as she put the papers on her desk. She reached into her pocket and placed the bottle of Astroglide on Debra's desk.

Debra could feel her face redden and before she could think of an excuse for the presence of it in the treatment room, Julie left. The rest of the day went slowly and Debra could not help but notice the sideway glances her young receptionist gave her. She decided she must end this soon. The better question was would she be able to?

-----------------------------------------

When Debra arrived home she saw David's car and wondered why he was home so early. She cursed for not bringing a change of underclothes to the office. Even with the thick denim dress if he got too close he will notice she was nude underneath. She decided to head straight to the bedroom to shower. Hopefully he was watching television in the den and she could bypass him before he even saw her.

She was startled when the door from the house to the garage opened as she parked her car. So much for that idea, she thought. He was standing in the doorway with a glass of wine and a smile on his face.

As she closed the car door his voice echoed through the garage, "Hello, good looking. I thought it was so sweet of you to call me today, I left early and made dinner for us."

Guilt set in. And now more lies. Maybe she should tell him the truth but she couldn't think and blurted the first idea that came to her.

"David, you are so nice. Do me a favor Honey, go into the kitchen, cause I have a surprise for you." He gave her a funny look and she smiled her sexiest smile and reached behind to slowly unzip her dress. She paused, "go on I will be right there."

As the door closed she stopped and thought, if I go in naked he will not know about the missing bra and panties. But will he notice my body? Is my ass still red from the slap? Is there still cum in my pussy, even after I cleaned myself? Will he smell Frank? They were all chances she had to take so she kicked off her shoes and threw the dress in the car.

As she walked through the door he was standing with a Cheshire cat smile as he took in her nudity. He knew she didn't have a shower at work, so if Frank's plan happened he was looking at a freshly fucked wife. His cock swelled. She walked over to him grabbed the wine and gave him a peck on the cheek. Before he could touch her she was heading for the stairs.

"I needed this," she lifted the glass in a silent toast, "I will take a quick shower and put on something 'slutty' for dinner." She just about made it to the steps when he spoke.

"Stop, Debra. I can't wait, come here. I want to fuck you now. You can't expect me to wait when you walk in here..." he paused, "what happened to your ass? It looks like a bruise, almost like a hand print on your cheek."

Debra turned and looked at her rear and answered, "Oh, that. Julie and I were moving a desk and I backed into the corner of the cabinet in my office. We had nothing to do during that cancellation so I tried reorganizing my office. Hurt like hell," she rubbed it and continued, "we ended up putting everything back. Go figure, does kinda look like a hand print."

As she stepped onto the first stair his voice raised, "Debra, I am not kidding. I can't wait, look."

She turned and saw him pulling his hard cock out of his pants. "Now come her, bitch," he smiled as he swung his cock lewdly, "I've got something for you."

She took a long sip from the wine glass and walked towards her husband. She loved him and felt bad that her only thought was how much nicer Frank's cock was. She snuggled up to him putting the glass down on the counter and wrapped her arms around his neck. Their lips met in a deep, wet kiss. Debra remembered how Frank had told her didn't kiss sluts. She felt David's hand slide between their bodies and she opened her legs slightly. His fingers pushed inside of her cunt.

"My, someone is horny. You are soaking wet."

She hoped he didn't notice her blush and pushed herself against his hand as she thrust her tongue into his mouth. She didn't want to give him time to think with anything but his cock.

As they moved towards the couch he gently pushed her down and stood above her as he undressed. Looking at her splayed legs he spoke, "I am going to have a taste of that."

Debra no longer cared and actually got a perverse pleasure thinking of her husband's tongue cleaning the residue of her lover from between her legs. Well, if he wasn't her lover, then what, she thought. Her fucker? Her master? She grabbed her legs and pulled her knees to her chest. He sex was obscenely opened as she watched her now nude, best friend since high school, drop to his knees.

As soon as his tongue licked the bald lips of her flower she started to orgasm. She reached to the back of her husband's head with both hands and pulled his face deeper into her crotch. David was startled by her aggressive behavior, and though he couldn't really taste a difference he knew Frank's cock had been here hours before.

Once her body quit shaking she released her grip on his head. David got up and in a fluid motion entered her gaping pussy. It took few strokes before he came inside of her. She didn't feel any looser than before he thought. He rested his head on her chest and she slowly lowered her legs, wrapping them around his waist. She loved him, but felt what had happened over the past few weeks was his fault. He never let up about her and another man. Well, now there was no going back. She wasn't going to tell him, yet. He opened Pandora's box and she wasn't ready to close it.

His voice interrupted her thoughts, "That was fantastic! You must have been thinking of Rocco," he paused and decided to push a bit, "or that big cocked client of yours who canceled."

He couldn't let it go she fumed! Well if he only knew how true that was!

"He didn't cancel, he just fucked me. Now I want you to get down and eat his cum from my cunt!"

At first David thought she was confessing, then realized she was playing games. He was disappointed she didn't tell him the truth and pulled out. He stood up and was starting to pick up his clothes when she spoke.

"David, I am not kidding. You always talk about me fucking other guys. Well it has got me hot. I want you to eat me, now," she spread her legs apart and he could see a puddle of his semen at her lips.

He shook his head, "Sorry, babe I'm all tuckered out."

She was mad, and not really sure why. David wasn't really to blame, she was. "I mean it. Either eat me, or stop bringing up these fantasies of yours. It is not fair for you to have it your way and not mine!"

David thought it ironic that she was still calling this fantasy, but he didn't want to screw things up. He had waited years for this to happen. He dropped to his knees.

"That's it baby, eat all of HIS cum for me!"

---------------------------------------------

The next morning David found Frank waiting for him in the parking lot. He asked David to skip his workout and have a cup of coffee instead. They had things to talk about.

They sat at an isolated table in the back of Starbucks. Little was said as they both sipped their large drinks. Finally Frank broke the ice.

"Did she say anything last night?" he questioned.

David ignored the question and posed his own, "You were there when she called me, yesterday, weren't you?"

"She was naked and her cunt was leaking all over my fingers. She came on my hand as soon as she hung up." He smiled and continued, "I thought you would like to hear her voice in case she decided not to tell you anything."

"She, she didn't object?" he asked, "I mean why would she want to talk to me when she was with you, then not tell me about it. She knows I would get off on it. I don't understand."

"Listen, David. My dick has afforded me a lot of opportunities. Women either run from it when they see it or they fall in love with it. Your wife, I've got to tell you, your wife is one nasty woman. I've never seen someone get so hypnotized, for lack of a better word, by a cock. She would have let me do anything, I believe that. Calling you added to her humiliation which just amplified her passion."

"Tell me what happened. Everything."

Frank did. Everything, in detail. Except the camera in his bag and the crop. Those were not mentioned. When he was through David had an incredulous look on his face.

"I think I created a monster."

"Hold it, Dr. Frankenstein," Frank laughed, "She is just exploring another side, a hidden side of her. She still loves you."

"I think we need to end this, now." David saw Frank's expression and added, "I mean it Frank. It is over."

"ITS OVER WHEN I SAY ITS OVER! Listen. What do you think she is going to do when she finds out you set this all up? Did you think of that?" he asked. "If it ends now, it will only happen if you tell her to stop. And I am not sure she will."

There was a silence among the clatter of coffee cups. David realized he was in a fix. If he told her she probably will be pissed and he may lose her. On the other hand if he waits for her to tell him it might go too far. She might want more than he could give her. He had painted himself into the proverbial corner. He should be angry with Frank but he only did this with his blessings. Don't invite a bear for dinner and not expect him to eat whatever he wants.

"Listen, before you go too crazy, David I have something else to say. I'm not sure if I told you but I work with a large security firm. We are setting up the firewall in a new Casino in Vegas. They have found a glitch and I have to go and trouble shoot. I will be gone at least two weeks. I already canceled my appointments with Julie at the office. Why don't you let the dust settle and see if Debra opens up to you." he looked across the table, "I am sorry I threatened you. I didn't mean to fly off the handle. We'll talk when I get back."

David felt relived. Frank scared him, and for the first time he felt intimidated by him. He is right, if I give her some time she will open up to me. David looked up at the sound of Frank's voice.

"By the way, what is up with the receptionist, Julie? She is cute in a kind of strange way, but she gave me a weird look when I passed her in the parking lot yesterday."

"Maybe she suspects something. I don't know but don't get your dick hard over her. She only likes the plastic type."

"That explains the rainbow sticker on her back windshield. I just get a strange vibe from her every time I go there."

"Yeah, her parents disowned her and she has worked part time while at junior college. This fall she is moving to some college in the midwest. She will have some culture shock when she leaves California." Talking about someone else seemed to defuse things and he continued, "She just broke up with her girlfriend, or should I say her 'partner' after two years. Debra doesn't know why but guessed it had something to do with Julie being a bit too much of a Dyke."

Frank smiled inwardly and said as they were getting up, "Thanks, that explains those looks. I will see you in two weeks."

---------------------------

Debra was relieved on one hand and depressed on the other when Julie told him Mr. Pearson had canceled his next two appointments. He gave no reason. Julie noted a pout on her bosses face and thought to herself, what a bitch. I bet she has been cheating on her husband. That explains why she booted me out of the office on that bogus errand.

On Wednesday Julie left for lunch and did not notice the black Mercedes follow her to the small Vegan restaurant she often frequented. She was sitting alone in the back when she notice a familiar face walk in. It was Mr. Pearson from the office. Julie thought it strange and was surprised he bypassed the counter and headed right for her table.

"Hi, Julie. Mind if I sit down?"

Before she could answer he pulled a chair out, "Well, I don't really have much time and I enjoy my time...alone."

"Give me a sec and if you are not interested I will leave." He knew he was taking a risk but thought it was worth it. He pulled out a blurry black and white grainy photo and tossed it on the table. Though the clarity was poor, it was clear the women kneeling between the legs of a faceless man was Debra. It was also clear the photo was from treatment room six.

"Recognize anyone?" he smiled.

She picked up the photo and carefully surveyed it. She found herself drawn towards the image of her boss. "So, I must admit you are hung. But why are you showing me this?"

He laughed, "Well, I know I am not the one you are interested in. Debbie is going through a metamorphosis now and I am helping her."

He then briefly told her the whole story, or most of it. Her bosses' discovery of her submissive side and her husband's arrangement of the meeting of Debra and Frank.

"The bastard. But my question is the same, why me?"

"Well, I know she her submissive side includes being dominated by a woman. My guess is you might be interested in being the dyke who tames Debbie."

"First of all," her anger was rising, "I prefer the term 'top' to 'dyke' and secondly what happens if she doesn't go along and I get booted. I cannot afford to be without a job for the next two months."

"Yes, I understand you are on your own and plan on heading to college for the fall. How much do they pay you?"

"Twenty-one hundred a month."

"Tell you what, I will give you five grand to do this. If you get fired, you are okay. If not you have extra money for college." He continued, "you have to realize for this to work you cannot falter. You need to be strong, confident and demanding."

"What if she goes to the police?"

"She won't. Like I told you she is so into the submissive role. But, " and he pulled a letter out, "this letter explains it was all my idea and you were paid. The cops will have no reason to bother you, trust me."

Julie thought of how she had always found Debra sexy. She knew Debra didn't want to hire her because she was gay, and if it wasn't for Debra's partner she wouldn't have got the job. It took a long while for Debra to get used to her. Well now she had a chance to live out the scenarios her roommate refused.

"What is your plan?"

---------------------------------------------------

Julie made sure no one booked the opening Frank had on Thursday. They had gone over how this was happen and she was ready. She knocked on Debra's door and came in when she heard her voice.

Julie walked over to the desk and looked down at her boss. Debra was wearing her lab coat over black capri pants and a white blouse. Julie was in a plain nondescript dress.

Debra looked up, "Yes?"

"We need to talk."

"About what," Debra sighed, awaiting the pitch for a raise.

"This," and Julie dropped a photo of Debra sucking Frank's cock , across the top was written her Mother's E-mail in Iowa. "and this" another picture of her lowering herself onto that cock, this one labeled with the state board E-mail for physical therapists. One after another Julie dropped pictures of Debra in compromising positions. Each had the E-mail address of her partner, her friends, her relatives....finally it stopped and Debra looked up.

"Where, where, how did you, Julie I don't, " she stammered.

As practiced she answered, "I suspected you were a cheating slut, so I wired the room for video. I should have done audio also."

Debra knew she had to make a stand now and she stood, raising her voice, "Get out, you are fired. I am calling the police. How dare you..."

"Shut up cunt. Go ahead and fire me. Call the cops. Unauthorized taping is just a misdemeanor and fine for me. Then what are you going to do, sue me? For what? I have nothing! Before you hang up the phone everyone of those pictures will be sent to the address written on them. You know they are the right ones."

Debra quickly comprehended Julie was right; it would ruin her. Even David would be angry, but she could smooth that over. The rest though. She would lose her business license and her partner. Her friends and family, how could she explain it to them?

"What is it you want. I can, maybe give you some money, I don't have much."

"I don't want your money. I am leaving for school in less than six weeks. On Thursdays, when your partner is not here and anytime I want, within reason, " she smiled, "you will be available to me. When I leave I destroy the disks and all the pictures."

"Available...what do you mean, available?"

"You really are not very bright. What do you think. You will be my slut."

By now the enormity of all of this had set in. Debra could not hold back her tears and she began to sob. Between gasps of air and the tears she begged Julie to reconsider. All she could think of was David's persistent demands, Frank's need for complete submission and now this; her twenty-three year old assistant expects her to be 'available' to her whims.

Julie spoke with authority, "Cut the crap. Either fire me and suffer the consequences, or do as I say. When I get back from lunch I expect either my final check or your bra and panties on my desk. Make yourself presentable. You have patients at one thirty." With that Julie turned around and walked out of the office.

Debra continued to sob until she had no more tears left. Her stomach was churning and she went to the bathroom where she threw up until there was nothing left but stomach acid. She put two hands on the sink and lifted her head, startled by what she saw in the mirror.

How she asked herself, in the span of a few weeks, could her life unravel so quickly. She stood up and rinsed her face and redid her makeup. She looked tired but presentable. She decided at that moment she had no choice but to agree. An uninvolved person would see it differently, they would go to the authorities. She wasn't uninvolved, she would be the woman whose life would be ruined and reputation dragged through the mud. Yes, she would agree, but what puzzled her even more was the moistness she felt between her legs. What is wrong with me she pondered.

When Julie returned from lunch she went straight to her desk. It looked undisturbed. Julie sat down and opened the top drawer and a smile came across her face as she saw the neatly folded underwear.

Julie said nothing and brought patients in as if there was nothing unusual. At two-thirty they had a thirty minute break before the next patient. Julie put the phone on voice mail and walked into the office unannounced.

"Stand up," she shouted at the startled Debra.

"Whenever I enter a room, and no one else is present you are to stand, Cast your eyes down because sluts do not deserve to look upon their superiors. Keep your feet apart at shoulder width and place your hands behind your back holding your elbows."

Debra stayed sitting trying to absorb what was said.

evals22
evals22
311 Followers
12