Therapy Helps

Story Info
Crossdresser exposed during therapy.
1.1k words
4.25
41.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a gradual progression from my early teens. From my pantyhose, girdle and high heel obsessions to full fledged "dressing". I had taken a break during my college years but now I was fully immersed again. Now at 25 I had a whole other person inside me and her name was Jasmine.

Jasmine is very conservative with a hint of sexiness. She prefers office attire pencil skirts, blouses and dresses. They are all form fitting but not overly tight. Her curves are attributed to the butt and hip padded panties underneath the all in one shaping slip. Always with the sheer to waist pantyhose and 4 inch heels. Any heel higher would be a little hookerish and anything shorter would not be sexy enough. I loved dressing it gave me such a rush I felt amazing. I always figured that there was something wrong with me. Why would a young straight man enjoy dressing as a woman. I didn't have the answers so I sought them out. I had be seeing Dr. Brooks for about a month now. She specialized in sexual psychology. The treatment I was receiving was not at all what I was expecting. She advised me to embrace Jasmine and if it made me happy then go for it. She even had me become Jasmine in some of our sessions. I was reluctant but knowing how seriously she took her patient confidentiality comforted me some what. The Dr. would let me use her personal bathroom to change into Jasmine.

The Session that changed everything:

"Good afternoon, Jasmine how are you today?"

"I am quite well Dr. Brooks and how are you?"

I did feel stunning in a little black dress that fell mid thigh, black hose and patent heels. My long straight black wig and flawless MAC makeup.

"I am great Jasmine so tell me how things have been going."

"Well I am spending more time dressing the way I want to and being able to work from home helps as well."

I started my own software design company after finishing college. It didn't require me to spend a lot of time in the office which was great for my alter ego.

"I see and how has this made you feel?"

"I feel wonderful never been happier and all the thanks to you Dr."

"Well it just a matter of you being happy and comfortable with yourself and doing what makes you happy"

All of a sudden Dr. Brooks fainted and rolled out of the chair onto the floor. I panicked I didn't know what to do and I didn't know CPR. I just kept calling her name my mind was all over the place. Without even thinking I ran to the door and yelled for help. There was one lady in the waiting area she ran in and dropped to Dr. Brooks' side. She took her vitals.

"She is breathing."

"What happened?"

"She fainted"

The lady splashed some water on Dr. Brooks' face from the drinking glass she had on the coffee table. Dr. Brooks began to come to. At this moment I felt the rush of being fully dressed in front of someone else besides the Dr. I was wondering she I run to the bathroom but it didn't make sense now this woman had already seen me as Jasmine for the last 5 minutes. We helped Dr. Brooks into her chair and she was ok. I turned to walk away and she introduced herself.

"Hi I am Ava"

"Hello I am Jasmine".

She must have been mortified standing watching this man before her dressed as a woman greet her as Jasmine. I turned and walked into the bathroom to change back into my male clothing. When I exited I felt really strange I said quick goodbyes and told the Doc I would see her next week.

I went home strangely conflicted. I was embarrassed yet exhilarated at the same time. I knew the Dr. would have a lot to say next week about what happened. The Dr. called the next morning and asked if I would come in that afternoon I agreed. When I got there Ava was waiting she was very attractive I could see she was a professional or sone type of executive. She dressed the way Jasmine dressed. The Doc opened the door and called us both in.

"I first would like to apologize for yesterday I would never want jeopardize either of your confidentiality or mental health. I have been suffering from fainting spells lately, I have been working with my physician to regulate the right medication."

"No need for apologies I am just glad your ok".

I echoed Ava's words.

The Dr. went on to explain in depth how we should both respect each others right to privacy and what we saw and heard in her office we both agreed. We exited the office and got on to the elevator. "Would you like to get cup of coffee?" Ava asked me. "Sure" I said. The coffee turned into lunch and we talked for a couple hours. We said our goodbyes and we both grabbed cabs.

Once home I thought about lunch with Ava as I transformed into Jasmine. I opened a bottle of wine and poured a glass as the door bell rang. I had cameras linked to my laptop I saw it was Ava I buzzed her in what could she want how did she know where I lived. I opened the door.

"I had my cab follow yours and gave you some time I wanted to see Jasmine again."

"I don't know what to say."

"Don't say Anything"

She walked over and gave me a sensual kiss on the lips. As she pulled away the gloss of both our lips seemed to melt together. I has always dreamed of being with someone whole dressed but never thought it would happen. She slowly circled me and I felt like I was her prey. We locked lips again this time while her hands glided my hips to my padded burr that I wished was mine. I did the same squeezing hers as well. She lifted my skirt taking my shaping slip with it. I shuttered at the thought and feel of someone lifting my skirt. That same feeling of exhilaration and embarrassment came back. I wasn't going to stop her.

She slowly rubbed my crotch. My tucked erection felt every touch through my sheer to waist pantyhose and my padded panties. She pulled them down just enough to pull out my stiff erection. I couldn't contain myself anymore. I pulled her skirt up and bent her over the back of the sofa. I took my time as I felt her juicy ass through her pantyhose and panties I pulled hers down just enough for me to enter her.

It was amazing as I move in and out of her. Our pantyhosed legs making contact over and over. I couldn't stop looking down at my high heels lined up behind hers as both pair went up and down on their toes in unison. She screamed "Fuck me Jasmine".