Therapy in the Redwoods

Story Info
She Needed Help
4.8k words
4.43
37.3k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in the second row of bleachers, at one end where no one else was sitting. The rugby players in front of us were busy beating each other up on a warm July morning. Ana and I were home together for the first time in several years.

"It's not working. I'm going to end it." Her voice was low and strained. Ana had finally finished her psychiatric residency and was confronted with where and how to practice. There was an attractive and prestigious offer from one of the West's most renowned children's hospitals. If that was too complicated, she could join her mother's small group here in the San Francisco suburbs. Her friends in Doctors Without Borders were urging her to take a year to work with them in Africa.

Somehow, she had it in her head that her brother's advice was essential to her decision. I was torn between liking her confidence in me, and wondering why my advice might be special.

"You've been with him off and on for years. What's the problem? He is sleeping with others?

She pressed my hand between hers and slapped it smartly. "Aaron, don't be an ass. When you only see a guy a few times a year, you can't be picky about his sex life."

She was leaning forward, elbows on knees, and the view down the top of her tank was impressive. I thought to myself that almost everything about my sister was impressive.

She glanced over and saw where my eyes were looking. "Don't be adolescent. You have outstanding tits in bed with you every night." Her elbow lifted and jabbed me.

My girlfriend Evelyn was one of those incredible people who maintained a bubbly positive view of life through thick and thin. She bugged the hell out of Ana, who oscillated from one emotional crisis to the next, overflowing with intellectual rationalizations that didn't work. That left her crying herself to sleep more often than not. When we were younger and living at home, she ended up in my bed half the time, begging for a kiss to help her sleep.

Ian's team just scored after a pass from him to one of their forwards. A great cheer went up and we clapped like everyone else. He had a First from Cambridge and was currently a postdoc in a biology research lab at Stanford. Full of himself, but justly so. We got along.

"I hope you haven't been using him as a pincushion for your tantrums. That works with me, but a regular guy would be crazy to have anything to do with you when you are like that."

She had my hand, dragging us to the ground. "Come on, I don't want to be here when they finish. I told Ian I couldn't see him until Monday."

Our mother, the pediatric surgeon, had an eye for fast automobiles, preferably convertibles, and ignored comments from dad and others that she would kill herself in one of them. Ana was driving her Audi A5, a flashy recent addition to the fleet. She headed down the freeway at ten miles over the limit.

"You are really wound up today. What's going on?" I wondered if she could hear me over the roar of the wind.

"Sit back and close your eyes."

Long ago, we had evolved a short hand method of communicating. She had just told me she was pissed about something and I would find out what the problem was when she was ready to tell me. Fortunately, she was so impatient that the wait was usually short. In twenty minutes, we were winding up past vineyards, and I realized she was taking me to the shack in the redwoods. Hardly a shack, but that was what my grandfather called it when he purchased the property without telling Eleanor, his loving wife, who saw through tricks in a minute. His descendants came to love the quiet place on ten acres of cutover redwoods, with a view of the Bay through tall trunks. After we were in college, our grandmother told us stories of wild sex in the shack, sometimes with others participating. Evelyn loved the place. Whatever the temperature, she got naked and dared me to catch her.

"You at least could have allowed Evelyn to come. I owe her some time."

"I'm supposed to watch you having sex with that nymph? Call and invite her up."

"I thought this was going to be some kind of therapy session. Do you have a license yet?"

"Call her now."

She answered on the first ring. The amazingly soft, warm voice said, "Aaron, I'm missing you. When do we get together?"

"I'm being kidnapped to the shack. She says you are to come, and bring refreshments."

"Isn't three a crowd? Are you sure?"

I put the phone in my lap. Ana was smiling, almost smirking. "No, I don't have a license yet, and yes, she is to come as fast as she can."

I picked up the phone. Evelyn, who likes to be called Kit, was saying, "I'm suspicious, but I am coming. The limes in the market are very good right now."

I clicked off. "You are being devious. We don't even have any clothes with us."

She kept her lips tight, continuing up the road and turning on the track that wound into the property and ended behind the one story bungalow with aged mossy redwood siding.

The open trunk was full of provisions. This was a premeditated kidnapping. I carried a full load and started a fire in the living room stove. Water came out of the tap from the gravity tank, and I lit off the propane heater, which roared encouragingly.

Ana said not a word, but bustled getting things in place, and asking me to make the propane refrigerator work. There was no phone line, no utility power, and no cell signal. An off the grid hideaway on the edge of civilisation.

I was handed a beer and told to sit, again. Ana was very nice to look at. Varsity tennis body that still played several times a week. I smiled to myself that I shared DNA with her. With a Y chromosome added, of course.

"What?"

I laughed, "Your obnoxious brother gets to watch your lovely body work while he sips his beer."

She took a swig of her own beer, and leaned back against the counter. Slowly, the baseball cap came off and the ponytail scrunchie was removed. She shook her head, hair flying, and reached for the hem of the tank top. The bra beneath was sketchy, but gone in a moment anyway. The cold in the room brought out goosebumps on her breasts, and popped the nipples.

"Is that any better?" Her fingers were in the waistband of the shorts, threatening more unveiling.

"You said I had to help with a practice decision. How do your naked, glorious tits figure in that?"

She was looking at my crotch, where a bulge was appearing. "Ian couldn't get it up the last time we were together."

She pushed the shorts and briefs to the floor and padded to my lap, stretching full out face down. My hands moved lightly across her smooth flesh. I thought to myself that a limp dicked boyfriend was a real bummer and tried a slap or two on the bum in front of me.

"More. There must be something wrong with me."

We could hear Evelyn's car arriving and I asked, "Do you want to get up?"

"No. I want her to see me like this."

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what the message was, but leaned back and looked to the door, where Kit was entering, arms full. Her eyes took in the bodies on the sofa and widened. I put a finger across my lips, gestured to the counter and to a place next to us.

She had her own ideas. First, a beer for her. Then, a careful removal of clothes. Then a draping of hair over Ana, with a soft kiss applied to the back of the neck.

"Hello, Ana. Is he supposed to be doing this?"

I got a kiss while she waited for an answer. The sofa blanket covered the three of us and left Ana's head uncovered.

"I'm a mess," Ana mumbled.

Kit looked at me and whispered to her, "Not allowed, we will fix you up." Her hand discovered how hard I was, still buried in my jeans. Her eyes asked, Sex?"

I shook my head, "Don't know."

Ana moved her head to Kit's thigh, where fingers were massaging the scalp and neck. My own hands continued to work up and down the muscled back, and dug gently into the bummed out bum. The house was slowly warming, and a nap sounded nice. My free arm went around Kit and wrapped one of her boobs, equally impressive as Ana's.

Two luscious females under a blanket with me was truly fine, if I could only figure out what was going on. I leaned down and whispered, "I'm putting you under the duvet for a little nap. We can talk later."

As I walked to the bedroom, there was a tiny noise of protest, but the eyes stayed closed as I tucked her in.

Naked Kit had me against the counter in the kitchen. "Are you responsible for that?" The voice was low but sharp.

I raised my arms, "I swear I am innocent. She is in one of her terrible moods. Relationship with Ian in the ditch, and can't decide where to practice."

"I'm cold and I want you. Will you warm me up?"

I found another blanket for the sofa, dropped my clothes, and arranged us under it. We kissed a few times but nothing was happening. Kit giggled in my ear, "Now, you can't get it up! What's with the men around here?"

I gave her my best threatening growl and hissed, "Don't push me too far, woman."

We hadn't seen each other for ten days and her body felt good, really good. Our hands wandered.

"Aaron, do you think with all those brains and all that emotion, she will ever be successful trying to be a psychiatrist?"

I waited a while before answering, giving her forehead a kiss. "She has the intelligence to do almost anything she wants. But she analyzes everything to death and gets in these funks."

"Have you ever had sex with her?"

I looked down at wide brown eyes. "Where did that come from?"

Her hand took mine to her breast. "Can I tell you a secret?"

I kissed her not so lightly. "Are you trying to outdevious my sister?"

The whisper was not very quiet. "You are a hunk. A smart, athletic hunk. You've always been there for her when needed. Now that you are a man, I think she has a terrible block."

"A block?"

"Yes. She knows you've slept with some of her school friends, and they think you are a marvelous lover. So her thing with Ian, which was never great, is gone, and you are here. She imagines you are available and going to love her and make problems go away."

"But I'm not available."

She smiled her best sultry smile and kissed me wetly. After a silence, she said, "What if I told you to be available to her? What if I said you were the perfect therapy prescription?"

I kissed her again. "Neither of you has passed your Boards. You are practicing medicine without a license."

My fingers found moisture between her legs and dove in. She moaned softly and said, "Maybe you need to fix me first?"

I turned us over and played pattycake on her tough globes. "I suppose if we are going to do this, it should be soon?"

I had recovered and was hard as a rock and she was rubbing her mound on my shaft. That certainly wasn't going to last long.

I had my own devious thought. "What if I fix some hot toddies and we crawl in with her? Say we have doctor's orders to administer a prescription."

Kit had my ears, "We can decide on the fly whether she gets you first, or I do."

When I arrived in the bedroom with the hot drinks, they were in each other's arms, whispering. I caught the tail end of, "Kit, every morning the fog gets thicker. I'm lost and it's killing me."

The patient needed to be centered between my legs, where medicine could be administered. I leaned back against the pillows Kit had arranged, and said, "This is a known cure for fog disease. Cuts right through it." My hand swept across the end of one of the fabulous breasts and she flinched.

"Kit, he is flirting. Maybe worse. Aren't you supposed to have him on a leash?" I tipped up the mug to get more medicine into the body. She glugged and choked.

"Ana, you know the rules up here at the shack. There is no restraining their bad behavior." Kit's pink tongue reached toward me and I grabbed for it, unsuccessfully.

I asked, "Is there any explanation for why we are here?"

She drained the mug and turned her head into my thigh. One hand covered my stiff penis and played with it.

"Sitting down there in the hot sun, watching guys beat on each other, and smelling your evil male sweat next to me, I was really hurting. Today's women are supposed to play out their fantasies. How am I going to do that without a male?"

"You and Ian are really over?"

"Yes. I'm going to tell him Monday. He can't cope with me, and I don't blame him."

Kit intervened, "Aaron, we haven't told you until now, but Ana and I like each other. The hot and heavy and getting off kind of like. I'm lucky, I've had orgasmic sex with her, and I've had orgasmic sex with you. I think I am entitled to issue a prescription for what ails her."

"Wait a minute, she is the one with an MD. You've almost got a degree in Psychotherapy."

They stopped talking, ignored me, and had some hot and hotter loving. I was full of warm bourbon, but went to find a beer. This was not going to be over soon.

When I came back, there were pink chests and heavy lidded looks. A seriously straight guy would be outraged.

They made a space and I crawled in. "She says we have to have sex."

"If that's an invitation, I don't know any guys who could resist." I leaned into the nearest breast and licked it. Her fingers played in my hair. My cock was poking between her thighs.

"She says we have to live in the same house for at least six months, probably longer."

Several things were happening at once. My cock was clamoring for relief. They were back together rubbing pussies, and I wasn't included in a conversation about our collective future. Someone needed to take charge.

Actually, it was easy. They were well lubricated and my anxious organ found a home in Ana's excellent cunt, which couldn't have been more ready. A long drawn out "Nooo," turned into "Ohhh," which turned into "Yesss!"

My strokes were firm and unrelenting. Kit got tired of being the mattress and pushed us off. Ana landed on her back, legs out of the picture and sex twitching as it received my missionary cock.

I hoped the brainy sister was just letting go, because I was enjoying a terrific fuck, working her towards an inevitable climax. She might not have thought it was inevitable, but I did. Kit was smiling and waiting for her turn. I could tell Ana hadn't had a good fuck and a good climax for a long time, maybe forever. I almost laughed as everything came rushing at her at once and she screamed "Yesss!"as I spurted hot stuff deep inside.

Kit lay on me and whispered, "That was perfect."

Though her eyes were closed, Ana's hand was searching for mine. "The fog is lifting." She smiled.

With a few licks, Kit had me hard, and was bouncing on top. She laughed, "Doctor, the prescription is beginning to work!"

Ana tried to curl into a ball, but my arm pressed her close and my lips attacked all over her head and face. "Stop, stop," she whispered, "you are messing me up."

"Sexpot," Kit yelled, "he's got a lot more messing to do."

An hour later, we had dinner almost ready. Kit was still giving orders, and had decreed clothes were not allowed. I put extra logs on the fire. She was checking hips with Ana, pinching tits, and instructing her about the virtues of simple fucks. She was also calling her Sister.

"It doesn't have to be a big deal, Sis. He's got an urge, and you've got an itch, and you just let nature fix it. Let your body do the work. Enjoy all those nerves shooting off. Go bananas when that funny feeling in your belly turns into a great orgasm."

I could only take so much of that propaganda before my cock was well seated in Kit and I was whispering that it was time for a simple fuck, and I only wanted a climaxing body in my arms.

We ended up on the floor, gasping and laughing and sighing. Ana knelt to apply kisses and got speared, right there with no preamble.

"Ana," I whispered urgently, "body only. Blank out everything else."

Magically, the treatment was working. Her parts were meshing with mine, finding moves that fired nerves and kept movement going, seeking new directions, twisting, shaking, humping, and quietly shrieking a climax that went on for long seconds.

I hugged her close on the cold floor. "Shit," she said, "that woman doesn't even have a license."

I cleaned off the ancient table on the porch and we ate in the last sunlight. Kit had found fleeces against the cold and said maybe nudity was no longer required.

The depressed one sat tight to my side, and made little noises of contentment. Kit said, "It's working, isn't it? You get close to him and a bunch of problems go away."

She reached across me for a kiss and said, "You could make money doing this, Kit. What about being an associate in my new office?"

As the sun disappeared, I thought to myself that maybe a few rays of light were shining in that troubled brain.

The next morning, the fog was in, and so was Ana's black mood. I kissed the side of her head and said a run was necessary as soon as we had a cup of coffee. Kit shooed us out, saying she had to drive to where she could get cell coverage and make some calls explaining her absence.

Ana asked me to lead and I went along at a good clip, but not trying to kill us. After ten minutes or so, she said, "I always knew sex with you would be good. Why didn't we start sooner?"

After several minutes, I said softly, "You scared me. You had star quality and I was a grinder."

She laughed grimly, "Yes, and look where it got me, a fancy MD/PhD and everything messed up. You've got an engineering research job and the world's greatest girlfriend."

I stopped and pressed her against a cold, wet tree trunk. "Look, I had great sex with both of you last night. I can't understand why one fabulous sexy woman has a glass half full personality, and the other has a glass half empty personality."

She was crying and shaking. "Oh Aaron, this is so fucked up..."

"Ana, you brought me here to help. I can't do that if you are just going to wallow in one of your black depressions. Let's run back. When we get to the cabin, I want to hear you say that you are ready to go to work on Ana's future."

I had put a male edge on that little speech and she looked surprised, but said, "Ok, I'll try," and took off down the trail.

Kit was in the middle of breakfast prep when we pulled up on the porch. She brought a bucket to the door. "Clothes in there, I'll do them while you shower."

The body I had called fabulous was hanging on me, hot water splashing, as I applied soapy hands. A low voice spoke in my ear, "I want you."

The hot water chose that moment to vanish, and I hustled us out into warm towels Kit was holding. She said, "Sister, I heard that. There is to be no sex with my boyfriend until your homework is done!"

Ana was actually giggling as I carried her to the table and worked on her hair. "God, I don't know how anyone could have a funk around you two."

I kissed from her cheek down to the tip of a pink nipple. She twitched and said, "I thought we couldn't do that?"

"It's in the therapy protocol. Supposed to boost your morale."

Kit said from her place at the stove watching the eggs, "Beat him, Ana, he is making up stories to molest us with."

Ana's smile lit up the room and I began to relax. I thought about a Sunday morning gin fizz and decided getting on with Ana's homework didn't need alcohol.

I cleaned up from breakfast while the women lounged on the sofa with extra coffee and planned the day.

I threw three pads on the table. Their faces showed me they were avoiding the homework. I frowned and asked, "Do you remember that article from a few months ago about choice? About the smarter you are, the more paralyzed by choice you are?

Their nods were reluctant.

"We are not going to have that problem. No top ten. No top five. Today there are only three choices. Got that?"

Kit gave me one of her patented stares. "Choices about what?"

12