There for the Taking

Story Info
Reluctance with a twist.
3.8k words
3.77
22.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good night, doctor -- I'll lock up behind you. Oh, damn -- there goes the phone again. Go on -- off you go and I'll see you in the morning."

"Good night, Pauline. I'll..."

And she was off, scurrying back to the phone.

"Always in a rush, that one" he thought amusedly to himself. "But she looks damn fine on it, and her husband's a lucky sod. I'd be more than happy to get a piece of that anyday. And she's got that look about her -- I just know she'd be absolutely fantastic in bed, too."

And he was right -- she wore her years very well indeed. She may have been a little insecure about her figure, but she had all the right curves in all the right places. Full figured with a petite frame that belied her large breasts and with a smile to stop traffic, her funky hairdo and demure clothing showed her off to be a class act - her husband was indeed fortunate.

She arrived back at the phone and quickly got back into professional mode -- "Hello, Surgery -- how can I help you? Hello? Hello? Oh why do people do that?" She cursed silently and put the phone back down. -- after all, there was no point hanging on to talk to someone who'd been so bloody rude and hung up without saying a word.

But Pauline hadn't seen the shady figure slip in through the momentarily unlocked door, clicking off his mobile phone, now his distraction technique of the silent caller had worked and he hid un-noticed in the doorway of the side room that had had the light turned off.

He watched her shut down the computer, go over to the door and lock the middle lock. She had to reach up for the top one, which pulled her well fitted white blouse tighter, showing off her soft curves even better. Then she had to bend down for the bottom lock, which just emphasized her lovely small derriere and legs, encased in a snug black skirt and boots, respectively.

That was it -- she was there for the taking and he was going to damn well be the taker. He knew through the grapevine that her love life with hubby wasn't quite up to previous standards and could use a little excitement.

He was just the one to give her some excitement. She was going to bloody well get that, all right -- and more besides.

He'd been studying the movements in the surgery for a week or so now and knew that she had the place to herself for a short while before she went out the back to get in her car and go back to her contented existence with darling hubby.

And he'd been studying her movements up close and personal for the last few minutes and he liked what he saw. Very much. It was now or never.

With one deft movement, as she came up from bending down to the bottom lock, he came up behind her, put his hand around her and covered her mouth.

"Listen, bitch -- you've been teasing me long enough -- now I'm going to take what you've been putting out there. Any screaming or being stupid will result in pain. You will get one chance and one chance only to play nicely. One warning shot, then you've had it. Do NOT test me."

She heard a clicking sound -- the unmistakeable sound of a flick knife being snapped open. He scraped it gently down her cheek -- "As I said -- play nicely."

"You are my bitch and I am going to use you as I see fit, for as long as I want. I am going to use your mouth, your pussy and if the mood takes me, your ass too. I am going to have you here, in your office and your knickers are going to be soaked with my spunk after I have filled your slutty little pussy. Do I make myself clear? Now turn round and let me see you in your office whore clothing."

Pauline turned round slowly, but the stranger didn't expect such a strong resistance -- she swung her hand round very quickly and smacked him straight round the face. "Fuck you!" she screamed.

"Oh you WILL be fucking me, you little slag -- don't you fucking worry about that. And what's more, you little bitch -- you'll be loving it and begging me to fill you up with my seed like a cheap whore. I'm going to use you like that loser husband of yours should be doing. And what's more - you'll fucking thank me for it."

"Oh -- and that smack was your one chance used up. Any more silliness and there will be consequences. Don't say you weren't warned. Now get over here."

And with that, he dragged her over to her office chair and shoved her roughly down into it. He sat on the desk in front and pushed her chair nonchalantly back with his large boot till it was stopped by the back wall.

His eyes roved all over her body with undisguised lust and malintentions. She was a very sexy girl and no mistaking and her current concerned and heavy breathing was making her ample breasts heave in a genuinely erotic way she would have definitely not have intended in this situation.

"So, bitch -- have you ever been fucked by a stranger and fucking loved it before? Ever had your cunt forcibly invaded and filled before?"

But she wasn't done with the talk back yet - "You may well use me, you bastard. You may well tie me down and have your filthy fucking way with me -- but you will NEVER make me enjoy it. And as for making me ask to be filled up -- you are deluding yourself, you wanker. And you must have a small cock if this is the way you have to get women."

He leant forward on the desk slowly and deliberately, flick knife in hand.

"I like your feistiness. Defiant -- always more fun. Now -- what was that you said about being tied down? I like THAT idea very much, you bad girl. Your suggestion is most acceptable."

All in one swift movement, he stabbed the knife down into the desk as he got up and spun the chair round. He grabbed her arms, pulled them round the back of the chair and tied them WAY tighter than necessary.

He stood round the front briefly to admire his handiwork, then moved malevolently downwards. He grabbed one of her booted legs at a time and pulled them slowly outwards, tieing them to the outside legs of the chair. She tried to resist, but he had a very strong grip and he slapped her legs as a reminder.

"Your suggestion, remember bitch? But MY game. Now, as we're playing nicely -- why don't you tell me your name? You can call me Spike. What's yours?"

Pauline said nothing. He slapped her across the face. It stung, but not as bad as she'd expected. Not too bad, surprisingly.

"Listen, bitch -- there's plenty more where that came from. I've told you mine, now you tell me yours."

Again she said nothing.

"Gotta love your spirit. Ok, fine -- say nothing. Here's a reason to keep quiet, then." He grabbed a roll of something on her desk and tore a strip off it to tape her mouth shut.

"Shame -- you've got such a pretty mouth. And it'll look even better when I put my cock in it. Now, let me see the rest of you."

He looked her up and down again. "God, you are damn fine. And mine for the taking, too. It's been a good day and it's going to be a VERY good night."

With that, his hands started their wanderings. He was surprisingly gentle, running them over her blouse and taking care to feel her every curve. His hands traced the outline of her breasts and his thumbs circled her nipples. Much to her disgust, they started to stiffen up at his touch.

She tried to jerk away, but the ties were just too tight. He laughed to himself. "Your tits don't lie, bitch -- they want more and you will, too. What's that you say? Oh, wait -- you can't say anything with tape over your mouth, can you? Well -- if you promise to tell me your name, I'll take it off."

She continued looking defiantly at him, but it was definitely slightly less convincing than earlier.

He continued his caressing of her body -- the bastard, how dare he be so considerate about it? Pauline found herself getting annoyed with the slow rebellion building up in her body and her quite obviously hard nipples trying to poke their way through her bra and blouse. How could they do that, the bloody traitors?

Spike suddenly stood up and looked down at her. His crotch was now at eye level and she could see quite clearly that he was hard and that also she may have to revise her opinion about him having a small cock. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Combining that with what her breasts were doing and -- damn. It must be the shock of it all, playing with her mind. She'd come to her senses soon, surely?

All the same, she was struggling to take her eyes off his cock bulging in his trousers. The bastard was enjoying this now.

"I can see straight down your blouse. You've got great tits, but I need to see them up closer. Now let's see if my little slut will play nicely."

With that, he pulled the tape off her mouth and ripped open her blouse, buttons pinging off all over the place. She gasped to herself.

"Bastard. Spike? What kind of name is that? Bastard."

"Name or silence, slut!"

He moved down to her breasts and began to kiss them like he'd never seen breasts before. As he did so, he rubbed his hands all over her belly and she was starting to feel an odd mix of self conciousness and arousal. He started nibbling around her nipples and heavy breathing. Her bra was now moist from his attentions and her nipples were almost bursting out of her bra.

"Look at you, you sexy bitch -- loving that Spike's loving you. Pretend otherwise as long as you want -- you're going to be my whore soon and you're going to love it."

"Never." She said. Bastard.

"Your body says different." And he moved up to kiss her. She pulled away as far as she could, unwittingly presenting her neck to him.

"Don't mind if I do, thanks." And he started kissing and nibbling down her neck. The bastard knew what he was doing and she found herself unintentionally relaxing and moving in towards him. "It's Pauline" she whispered. Damn. Too late.

He nibbled deeper into her neck, as if giving her a love bite. His bite was electric. "There -- that wasn't too difficult now, was it?"

He worked back down to where her neck joined her shoulders and he began sucking gently with little nibbles to keep her on her toes.

How dare he make her feel so good. Bastard.

"So -- "Pauline" -- now we're not strangers, it feels like we're on a first date. I always like to fuck on a first date. What about you?"

"Only my husband. We started as an affair, but never anyone else. I never would -- I'm not a slut."

"We'll see about that, Pauline. Spike always gets his way in the end." And with that, he pulled his trousers down and his large, throbbing cock was suddenly inches from her face.

"Suck it." She pulled her head back, but he just followed her forwards, slapping her face gently but firmly with his cock. She was still trying to pull back, but was struggling to take her eyes off his large member. Damn.

And she could feel a little wet patch on her cheek where his throbbing cock was starting to ooze a little pre-cum. Bastard.

"I think you're forgetting whose rules this game plays to." And he slapped her across the face -- forceful, but not painful. "And I showered specially for you, you little slut."

He squeezed her nose shut and she had to admit defeat and open her mouth to draw breath. That was it -- he was in there. His cock in her mouth. Another man's rude member doing something she only ever did with her husband.

And fuck it all, the bastard thing felt good in there, squirming and pulsing in her mouth and on her tongue. If he was going to treat her like a slut, she might as well act like one. Hubby always said she was good at sucking cock. She may be able to get away with this after all.

Pauline sucked Spike good, varying the pressure, speed and tongue action. The bastard was bringing out the bad girl in her and she was loving it, despite herself. She loved the compliments his body was paying her. Fuck, she WAS good at this.

She could feel him starting to shudder and getting weak at the knees, and she knew what was going to happen next. Bring it on. She started fucking him with her mouth, really going for it now. Here we go.

She felt Spike's hands close around her face. She heard him groan out loud and he started bucking into her mouth, filling it with rope after rope of his cum.

Pauline was swallowing as fast as she could, but there was so much of it that some spilled out down onto her chin, then onto her heaving chest. Spike had fallen back onto the desk now, panting like a dog and with a far away look in his eyes.

"Fuck -- your husband is a lucky bastard. That was fucking fantastic. I'm going to reward your playing nicely by loosening your ties and returning the favour. I'm going to lick your cunt, Pauline. I'm going to send you to the same place you sent me, then you're going to BEG me to fuck you. You hear me? BEG."

"No way. I'm a one man woman." But the words held minimal threat -- even to herself. And the bastard knew it.

"Really?" scoffed Spike. When was the last time you sucked another man's cock, then?"

"12 years ago, before my husband."

"Bollocks. A slut like you was born to fuck and suck. Look at you, showing yourself to me with spunk dripped all over your tits. 12 years, my arse. Now let's see what your lucky bastard hubby gets to laughingly call "His" Hah!"

And he pushed her chair back, went down on his knees and pulled her legs open. She was past resisting really, but felt she should show willing, so at least tried to stop him. Damn. Too late -- he knew better.

"Look at you -- showing your white pants off to me. And I thought the top half of your body was nice. You've got lovely legs and your skirt and boots show you off SO well. Bloody gorgeous."

How dare he be so nice about it all? This bastard who'd forced himself on her in her own office. Or had he? She seemed to be having too much of a good time to consider this "forced." Damn.

He kissed and nibbled his way up her thighs, pushing her skirt up slightly as he did so, which showed her off even better. He got to her pants and they were nicely moist. All pretence was rapidly disappearing now.

"What a beautiful bad girl you are." He breathed in deeply "And you smell fucking fantastic. You have the scent of pure sex." She felt her cheeks flush as she knew this was true -- now she was just hoping he'd keep his promise.

"Lick me clean. Now. Do as you promised. Taste my cunt."

Spike started licking at her white pants and making them even wetter. She felt his hot breath on her by now very sensitive and in need pussy. She ground her pussy into him, or as far as she could in the loosened restraints.

"You bastard. Lick me properly. You promised. I need it."

"What was that? You NEED it? Ask nicely, bad girl."

"Spike -- lick my cunt. Please. Lick me. I need it badly."

"Always give a lady what she needs. And her pulled her pants over to one side and licked her like a man possessed. He licked her pussy deep inside, he licked her clit, rolling it around his tongue and then he started with the sucking.

He sucked her clit fast, slow, soft and hard. Then he put one finger in her pussy, two. His sucking became more rhythmic, in sync with his fingers now. Oh, Christ -- he was good at this. The bastard, the bastard. Oh -- so good, so good.

The familiar feeling started rising in Pauline's body. Rising, rising until...

She started bucking into Spike's face, totally out of control. Cumming, cumming in wave after wave after wave.

"OH MY FUCKING GOOOODDDD! YOU BASTARD! YOU SEXY BASTARD! YOU FUCKING BASTARD! LICKING MY CUNT! YOU FILTHY CUNT! BASTARD! SEXY BASTARD!"

"Do you want me to fuck you, Pauline?"

"Yes. Fuck me you bastard. FUCK ME! NOW! NOW!"

Spike pushed his now fully hard again cock into her willing and eager pussy. He held her by the hips down onto the chair and rode her deep and hard. Her orgasm racked up another couple of levels until she was cumming so hard, so hard, so hard -- oh my fucking GOD it felt good.

Pauline swore she was going to pass out with this bastard's new cock invading her pussy. And the bastard was right after all -- she was loving it. The arrogant bastard was bloody well right.

She came slowly back down to earth to find she had been completely untied with this man's hard cock still in her, still on the chair.

She looked back at Spike and said in a very breathy voice -- "You haven't cum in me yet." Despite everything -- she felt curiously cheated. "Why not?"

"Because we had a deal -- you have to beg for it."

"Spike -- I need you to cum in me."

"Beg."

"Spike -- I am a red blooded woman and I need your cum in me."

"BEG!"

"Spike -- I am begging you. Cum in me. Fill me with your seed. NOW!"

"There's a good girl. My bad girl. As you wish."

With that, he withdrew from inside her. For the briefest of seconds, she looked disappointed until he pulled her up from the chair and pushed her forwards over the desk.

He briefly checked her out again -- she looked simply stunning bent over the desk with her skirt riding high, her pants pushed to one side and her by now very pink and wet pussy just peeking out from behind them.

Combining that with the shiny boots and tight blouse, complete with earlier traces of cum on her fantastic tits, it was all he could do not to just cum there and then.

"My fucking God, you are one sexy little bitch! And sexy bitches need fucking. HARD!"

And Spike pushed his hard cock into her wet and willing pussy again. Deep and hard again -- made even more so by her position over the desk.

He was fucking her good and hard now, his balls banging into her clit and his legs making a slapping sound against her every time he thrusted into her pussy.

"Who does your cunt belong to, Bitch?"

"You, Spike."

"Who?"

"YOU! SPIKE!"

"Damn fucking right it does! And now that same cunt is going to be full of my cum, because you want it, you little slut!

"POSSESS ME, SPIKE! MARK YOUR TERRITORY! MAKE ME YOURS!"

And he pulled her arms behind her just to get that extra bit of depth. That was it -- she was cumming again so hard for the third time in as many minutes. Her legs gave way underneath her and she collapsed onto the desk.

She barely even noticed, let alone cared. Her whole world was cumming and cock, cumming and cock. She was his bad girl slut and no mistaking.

Spike held her tight as his orgasm rose higher and higher and then he was cumming again, this time in Pauline's sweet pussy. Time after time he put load after load into her until it all mixed with her own sweet juices and flowed out over them both.

Spike's legs gave way and he fell slightly forwards, grateful that the desk was there to support them both. He did love being that close to her, though and he couldn't stop himself from kissing her gorgeous, neck, back, shoulders and any bit of her face he could reach.

They held together for what seemed like an absolute age, until eventually Spike stood up slowly, pulling Pauline gently with him.

He sat them both back down in the chair, still joined as one, cradling her in his arms like a father to his little daughter -- strong, yet so tender and loving. They drifted off slowly together for a while.

Eventually Pauline opened her eyes and gazed back lovingly at the man who had made her feel so good over and over. Her husband.

Her loving, adoring husband. Her bad boy. Her daddy. And her baby boy -- all rolled into one.

She reached up, cupped his face in her hands and kissed him long and slow. Deep, tender and clearly full of absolute adoration for each other.

"I love you, Doug."

"I love you too, my baby girl. My beautiful wife. My fantasy girl. I wasn't too rough, was I?"

"No baby, it was perfect. Thank you for indulging my "Forced" fantasy."

"You are absolutely welcome, my love. I worship you and I will do anything for you. Making love with you, however we do it, is a true honour and a blessing and one that I hope to continue doing for many years to come.

"Likewise, my love."

12