There is Nothing Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy rocked and rolled her hips as each kiss on each thigh almost touched her. She was breathing deeply and holding her hips high, she began to cry more loudly and must be on the verge of cumming.

The scream that came from her mouth was matched only by the gush of her cum as my mouth locked over her labia and my tongue probed as far as it could. I swallowed her just as she had swallowed me.

Cindy seemed to linger on her orgasmic plateau crying in pleasure, moaning for breath, and clenching her muscles against my tongue. Just as I began to believe she was coming down from her high, she screamed again giving me another drink.

"This can't happen, this can't happen," she began chanting. Then came the invitation, "Jeff, for gawd sake, fuck me!"

Her demand was clear, all bets are off, sore pussy or not, I pushed hard, fast and deep. Backed out and did it again. I was battering her pussy and marveling that she was the cause of it.

"Hold it! Hold it! Not yet, hold it!" I knew she wasn't talking to me since she had already pumped several loads from me. "Almost! Almost!"

"Bury it in me, Jeff and hold it." I slammed hard, to the hilt, and stopped.

Cindy drove her hips high to meet me, her pussy muscles squeezed harder than I thought possible. She took a deep breath and opened her mouth as if to scream but couldn't. The orgasm gripped her so firmly that she was frozen in its rapture.

When she did exhale, she burst into weeping tears as well as moaning crying through the orgasm.

"Jeff, give me yours! Please, Jeff, I need it." As firmly as she grasped me, milking me, I knew I could cum quickly; I set to the task.

Several seconds later, I drove again hard, fast, and deep, and held it there. "I'm cumming, Cindy! Now!" I sprayed a third load of cum into her depths.

Real weeping began again. Sniffling through her sobs, Cindy mumbled, "My body! My body! My body is okay?"

"Cindy, I could sex your body every day. I could rip you out of yoga tights and pound you with wanton desire every day."

Cindy gained control and smiled through tear streaks, "Okay, I'll let you."

Twenty years later, I'm 67 and Cindy is 53. We got lucky and have three kids at home for a little while longer. Cindy still jogs and does yoga and true to my word, I rip them off occasionally reminding her, "There's nothing wrong with your body."