There Might Be a Connection Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then moved closer to my cock and started kissing it through the material. Then she started licking it along its length through the material.

She backed away, looked up at me in the eyes and said, "I need to suck your cock baby but make sure you don't cum. You have to fuck my wet pussy first OK?"

She then moved her hands around to the front of my briefs and pulled them away from my body so my stiff cock could pop out. Once my briefs were at thigh level they fell to the floor and she grabbed my cock with her right hand and moved her mouth down over it and began sucking me.

"Oh my, Tracey....oh, baby, suck my cock..." I said.

Tracy moved slowly up and down my cock, taking a moment to run her tongue around the head each time she came off it. Then she moved her left hand up to my balls and started to lightly massage them.

She popped my cock out of her mouth, put her right index finger in her mouth and got it full of saliva.

"Spread your legs, baby," she said. I did as I was told.

Tracy moved her right hand between my legs and under my balls.

"In the ass, right?" was all she said as she looked at me in the eyes. At that moment I could feel her index run around the outside of my asshole once, twice and then slide up my ass to the second knuckle.

"Oh, yes, baby....." I said.

Tracy kept her gaze on me as she moved her finger in and out a couple of times and then put my cock back in her mouth and began sucking.

First I put my hands on her shoulders for balance and then I started holding her in place and fucking her face. Very gently I slid my cock in and out of her mouth so I would not choke her but also get maximum pleasure from that hot mouth and tongue.

She kept moving her finger in and out of my ass. As I got more excited I moved my hands from her shoulders to her head and held her just behind her ears, watching that ponytail bounce as she worked on my cock.

"Do you like that baby? Do you like me fucking your face?"

I moved my left hand down to her right breast and started massaging it and pulling gently on her nipple.

"Is that good baby? Do you like to have me play with you tits while I fuck your face?" I asked.

Tracy looked up at me and took my cock out of her mouth.

"Baby, I love it but I need you in my pussy, now!" she said. With that she pulled her finger out of my ass, let go of my balls and leaned back on the bed.

I gave her a light kiss, then took a step back so I could move her legs together. I leaned over her, ran my hands from her shoulder blades, down over her breasts, over her flat stomach and down to her panties. I slid a finger into each side of her g-string and began to pull it down her hips and off.

"Oh.....looks like Tracy prefers a landing strip." I said as I dropped her panties on the floor.

"Sometimes it's bare," she said, "but mostly I like a little hair down there."

"Well," I said, "I love hair down there and yours is beautiful." With that I leaned down and began rubbing my nose up and down in her pubic hair, from the top of the landing strip down to her pussy lips and back up.

On the second trip down, I held her thighs and spread them apart to gain better access to her pussy.

"You don't have to do that," Tracy said, "I'm already pretty wet."

"You certainly are, baby. But I just need to taste you first. Not sure why but I do." With that I leaned down and proceeded to give her inner lips a gentle lick each and moved up to lightly suck on her clit.

I could smell the Jimmy Choo perfume on each of her inner thighs. I looked up at her and said, "I think I found the other places you sprayed on the perfume."

"Ummmm.....," was all she said.

It had been so long since I ate pussy I wasn't real confident any more in my ability to make her orgasm so I did not spent much time giving her head. Besides, she already said she wanted to be fucked!

I pulled up from sucking on her clit and moved up until my mouth was over hers where I gave her a passionate French kiss.

Pulling away, we spent a good 10 seconds just looking into each others eyes and smiling.

"Ok baby, this is what I want you to do," she said. "I want you to get behind me, doggy style, and give me three slow strokes with your cock. Once you give me those three slow strokes, you can pound me as slow or fast as you like, move me around into any position you like and cum any time you want to. Ok?"

"More than OK, but you realize I might only be good for one shot tonight."

Tracy popped up and kissed me. She backed off a bit and looked into my eyes and smiled, saying "I think you can cum more than once tonight and I'm ready to prove it to you. Ready to fuck me?"

I moved off of her so she could get into position. She got on her knees and reached over to her nightstand, grabbing something out of the drawer. As she turned around I saw she had a condom and a small tube of lube in her hand. She held out the condom to me.

"Here, put this on," she said. "I'm not worried about getting pregnant; I just think it will help dull the initial sensation for you so you can hold off cumming for a bit. I'll just set the lube on the bed. Somehow lube always comes in handy during sex so might as well have it within reach if either one of us wants it, don't you think?"

I smiled back at her. She was both open and trusting. She was really making this a great experience for us both. Now I wanted to pleasure her even more.

As I opened the packet and began to slide the condom on, she turned back around and bent over so her elbows were on the bed. Then she spread her knees apart, offering me a beautiful view of her engorged pussy, my target.

I moved behind her, put my cock to the entrance to her pussy and began pushing.

"Ummm..." she said. "Nice and slow."

I could not believe how warm and tight her pussy felt. Her idea for me to wear the condom was a good one, indeed; otherwise I would have shot my load in her before the second stroke.

I pushed my cock all the way in to her until I bottomed out, feeling her ass cheeks against my groin. I placed one hand on each of her ass cheeks and began massaging them as I began to pull out.

Just before I came out of her, I pushed my cock back into her pussy, slowly as requested. I loved watching my cock spread her pussy lips as it entered her again and how wet she was.

I bottomed out in her and repeated the process one more time. That made three, the number she requested. I wondered if she was counting.

"That's three baby. Ooohhh, your cock feels so good! Now you can pound me however you like, fuck me," she said.

I just smiled to myself and gradually started to increase my tempo. I know she said she could get me up twice tonight but I did not want to chance it. I wanted to make this last.

As I fucked her I ran my hands from her ass, up her back, then back down to her ass. I loved stroking her body as well as watching that ponytail bounce around.

As I watched my cock move in and out of her pussy, I decided to test the waters and put my thumb onto to her asshole. I lightly moved it in a circle and wanted to see if she would swat it away or let me play.

Tracy turned her head sideways and said, "Stop for a second, baby." I held still, with my cock half in her pussy and my thumb from my right hand on her asshole and my left hand holding her other ass cheek. I hoped we had not reached the end of the evening.

"Pull out and take off the condom, I want you bareback in me."

I pulled my cock out of her and removed the condom, placing it on the bed beside me.

"Now put you cock back in me and just hold it there."

I put the head of my cock to the entrance of her pussy and slowly inserted it until I was fully inside her again. She felt incredible! Now I know why she had me wear the condom in the first place.

"Now take this," she said as she handed me the tube of lube. "Put some on my ass and then you can play with it again. I'm a little sensitive back there." Then she faced forward and put her head back down on the bed.

I popped the tube of lube open, squirted a small amount on her asshole and a small amount on my thumb. I closed the tube and set it down next to my knee. I wanted it handy in case I needed it again.

Placing my thumb on her asshole, I began rubbing it gently in counter-clockwise circles as I started fucking her again. I was trying to hold her steady with my left hand on her ass but Tracy was starting to thrust back again me, speeding up our motion.

I decided it was time for a little more dirty talk.

"Do you like that baby? Do you like my cock in your pussy? Do you like me fucking you?"

"Uh huh," she said, "Pound me faster baby, pound me faster, I want to cum."

I knew I would not last much longer at this increased tempo so I decided to go for it. I took my thumb and began pushing, gradually inserting it into her ass until I was buried to the knuckle.

"Uhhhh.....that's it.....fuck my ass with your finger.....fuck my ass with your finger....I'm gonna cum," she said.

Then she surprised my by reaching between our legs with her right hand and began massaging my balls!

I had not had that done to me since a one night stand I had back in college. It certainly brought back wonderful memories. It just felt so damn good!

"Tracy, I can't wait....I'm gonna pound you til I cum," I said.

"Pound me baby, pound me til you cum! Cum in my pussy!"

I put my left hand under her hip to hold her still and began fucking her as fast as I could. I could feel her pussy gripping the head of my cock and it felt so good! It could not have been more than 5 strokes and I was shooting my cum in her.

"Here it comes, baby, here it comes!" I announced.

At that point I buried my cock all the way in her and held it there until I was done shooting my load.

I pulled my thumb from her ass and with both hands began massaging her ass cheeks while I shot the last few drips of cum into her.

Tracy took her hand off my balls and put both hands under her face as she began to catch her breath. She slowly collapsed her knees, going down to lay flat on the bed. I followed her down, careful not to put all my weight on her. I wanted to keep my cock in her pussy as long as I could, until it shrank down and popped out on its own.

Tracy turned to look at me and smiled. I gave her a soft kiss on her cheek.

"You Ok?" I asked.

"Hmm, very Ok. That was very nice," she said.

When my cock popped out of her pussy, I got off her and rolled over on to my back to her right and continued to catch my breath. Tracy stayed on her stomach for a few more minutes and then looked at me.

"Did you have fun?" she asked.

"I think that was about 10 levels above fun," I chuckled.

Tracy grinned and then placed her right hand on my chest. She started moving it slowly across my chest, stopping occasionally to play with my chest hair. She proceeded to move farther down my body until she was about an inch above my cock.

'Want to try something with me I have never done?" she asked.

I looked over at her and for some reason was willing to try anything with her.

"I don't know how I would resist any suggestion from you right now. What did you have in mind?"

Tracy propped herself up on her left elbow, moved over and gave me a soft kiss, moving all around my lips, then backed away again.

"This may sound kind of weird to you and you can say no....I want to sit on your face now and have you lick my pussy," she said.

In all my years I had never eaten a woman after coming in her, so this request took me by surprise. I could tell Tracy could see the surprise on my face and me mulling the suggestion over.

Probably deciding that a little teasing would help convince me, she moved her right hand down farther now until she was stroking my cock--the one that had just filled her pussy with cum minutes ago and was still freshly coated with her juices.

She moved her fingers around my cock a couple of times and then brought them to her mouth, slowly licking them clean.

My women partners have always been willing to clean me up after sex, sometimes with their mouths, sometimes with towels. So why was I hesitant to return the favor? I couldn't think of a reason.

I moved around slightly so that I was about a foot from the headboard and placed a pillow under my head. Then I looked at Tracy.

"Kiss me and then come and sit on my face."

Tracy grinned, gave me a terrific French kiss, and then proceeded to get in a squatting position over my face. As she did, some of my cum dripped out of her pussy onto my stomach.

"Ooops!" she said, and moved to scoop it up with her fingers.

"Leave it," I told her. "Let's keep going."

With that she moved up over my head, looking down to make sure her pussy and my mouth were lined up. I stuck out my tongue and bobbed it around so she would know I was ready to get busy. When she was ready, she started to lower herself down onto my tongue.

Her pussy was still red and her inner lips were still extended from our workout. I could see some cum at the entrance to her vagina but there was not much there yet. It really did not matter. I was not sure what kind of taste to expect but I knew this would give her pleasure. I felt I owed her at this point.

I reached out, grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her down further so I could better lick her pussy. This wasn't about her clit; it was just about cleaning up this woman.

"Oh, baby, that's it.....just lick me....that's it......nice and gentle....." she said.

I licked her pussy lips, one side and then the other. It must have been Ok as she started gyrating her hips for me, side to side and back and forth.

"Are you getting any cum baby? Are you licking that cum out of me? My pussy? Oh, yeah....."

How did it taste? Different is all I can say. It had a pleasant flavor but I could not describe it. And I did find it both sexy and perverted to watch my cum leak out of her and onto my tongue.

"Just a little bit longer, baby, just a little bit longer." Tracy kept gently gyrating her hips to direct my tongue to the parts of her pussy that she wanted tended to.

"Ahhhhhh......," she exhaled and then stopped moving. She let go of the head board and moved back until she was partially sitting on her knees and partially sitting on my chest.

She placed a hand on each side of my face and gently stroked it.

"Thank you, I've always wanted to do that with someone," she said.

"My pleasure," I responded.

We just stayed in this position for several minutes, gently stroking each other and staring into each other's eyes. I finally spoke.

"Well, I guess I should clean up and get out of here so you can get some sleep. I'm guessing you have to go to work tomorrow."

Tracy said nothing but just kept looking at me and stroking my body.

"You know," she said, "you have a nice body, very warm eyes. And a nice cock."

I was not sure what to say at this point so I just stayed quiet to see if she had more to say. A couple of minutes later she continued.

"I like to eat cereal for breakfast," she said.

There was another pause for a few minutes, then she continued.

"My favorite color is red."

Tracy then leaned forward over me, propping herself on her elbows, with her face about 6 inches from mine, her eyes checking out my eyes still, now moving left to right and back again.

"Did you like having your finger in my ass?" she asked.

"Very much," I replied.

"You know, I have only ever let one mine fuck me in the ass.....it was Ok but not great....for some reason I think it might be different with you....better maybe...."

I had no response for that so I just kept looking at her, kept listening for her next comment.

"If I let you fuck me in the ass, would you let me fuck you in the ass....with a strap on I mean? Oh god, did I just gross you out?" Tracy face showed that she was now worried that she crossed an invisible barrier.

"For some reason, that I can't explain, I think I could agree to that with you. I guess we just communicate on that level, even though we don't know each other that well yet. Might not be right away but sometime," I said.

Tracy propped herself back up with her hands on my chest and moved her hips back until her pussy was rubbing against my flaccid cock. She just started rubbing her pushing gently back and forth over my cock. I could feel the heat between her legs on me and it felt so good. Her nipples were still hard, though the blush on her chest had faded away.

After a few minutes I spoke up. "I told you I might be a once a night guy at my age."

Tracy looked at me. The ponytail made her look so young but at the same time vibrant. She smiled.

"You aren't here with me now because of how many times a night you can get your dick hard. And I thought we agreed to drop the age topic as it meant nothing to me. You're here," she said," because you are a good person who is mature enough to be sensual and caring with me. Who respects privacy but can also open up with me, tell me what turns you on, and do the things to me I like that turn me on. Sounds like a lot of territory to cover in just a couple of hours, huh?"

I just nodded my head.

"I think we might have a connection but I think we should explore that more out of the bedroom. So my suggestion is this..." At this point she reached back behind her, grabbed her ponytail and started to put her hair up in a bun.

"Let's go shower together and get cleaned up. I do have to go to work tomorrow and did not plan on this happening tonight so it probably would work better if you did go home tonight. But I think you should come back over tomorrow night and have dinner with me here at the house. That way we can talk more and explore that possible connection. We may end up only being friends or friends with benefits but we can work on that over the next couple of weeks. And......if you are interested tomorrow after dinner....." At this point she brought her mouth down to my ear again. "you can pound my pussy again, but this time cum in my mouth. I only got a little taste of you tonight."

She placed a light kiss on my lips, sat up for a minute and then got off me until she was standing on the floor. She held out her hand to me in invitation to follow her.

"If you are open to exploring a possible connection," I said, "I certainly am. Let's hit the shower."

12