There Must Be More

Story Info
She finds what she craves with a stranger.
2.2k words
3.52
12.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will start my story by saying that I have a partner in my life for many, many years. He is a good, kind, decent and caring man, so why can't I stop there and be satisfied? But you see, I have this longing, this desire deep inside like a craving, a hunger which I can't satisfy, can't get out of my mind, can't rid myself of this wanting. OH, this wanting!

Now I was off on one of my photo shoots, which I do as soon as the weather starts to break and the world seems to breathe life again. I had rented a bungalow that was only a short distance back in the woods from one of the Finger Lakes of New York. I just couldn't believe the majestic beauty that spread out before my eyes! New York State like many other states has it's fair amount of people, so it was very surprising to see this beautiful area to be so void of the crowd we are used to seeing. But there I was, in the middle of this seeming infinite beauty, just my camera and me. Oh, and I was off to photograph some of the most exquisite shots anyone could imagine. Just hours of shooting in peaceful solitude, when I realized the sun was setting and I was in the middle of...where?

There I was walking but since I am a no stranger to being in deep woods, I did have a sense of the direction I needed to go. I just wished I was already there and being alone didn't help the slight feeling of alarm, where I might be caught out in the woods as darkness overtook the light. On and on I walked with apprehension beginning to overtake my self-confidence. When I thought I might finally have to admit, I had gotten myself totally lost, I heard rustling in the brush behind me. Of course first thought was, "Oh God! A bear!" Which that too, I am no stranger to! Just as I was about to hit the deck as is said in so many movies, this form emerges from the trees and I could breathe again.

He was in a ranger's uniform carrying a flashlight. My thoughts were saying over and over, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you... Walking toward me, I saw he was of slightly taller than average height and being a ranger, you could see he kept himself in very good shape. Finally close enough to me that he could talk in normal range of voice, he asked,

"Are you all right?"

Well at that point all I could say was, "Yes, Now I am!"

Asking where I wanted to be, I told him I had rented a bungalow on the north side of the lake.

"Well, at least you are headed in the right direction, but you still have a way to go. Why don't you come with me? My rover is just in a small clearing not far from here and I could drive you back to your cottage."

About ready to jump and down like a kid with relief, I happily said, "YES!!"

He saw I had a very elaborate camera with me, so he just asked, "You didn't realize how you traveled from your lounging, did you?"

Of course me when I go out with my camera, I do just keep going on and on to the next fantastic sight I see and I told him that very thing.

"Well, relax now, I'll get you back to where you are staying safely that you'll have another day to take your pictures." "But will I have to go looking for you again tomorrow?" He had said with a devilish grin on his face.

With me feeling safer now, I replied, "WELL GEE, I may want you to!"

A half an hour went by and we arrived at my bungalow. God, I couldn't believe I had walked so far, that it still took another half hour of driving to get back! I would have been out there all night! I felt relieved and exhausted both at the same time. He walked with me to the door and was getting ready to leave when I asked if he would come inside and just stay with me for only a short while. He was hesitate but he saw I was a bit unnerved by it all and said he could stay for a bit.

Getting inside and turning on the lights, I finally got a good look at my saving knight. He was very nice looking with a muscular build that could be seen through his uniform but not muscle bound. His face had almost that chiseled looked without the extreme features, making him look very desirable but not untouchable. The feeling you get when you see some of those men with those handsome, definite facial features. Just a good looking man, BUT his eyes!! Oh those eyes!! They were the bluest I had ever seen!! I felt like I could swim in them. I was swooning...melting and trying so hard to maintain a casual composure. But try as I might not to look into those eyes of his the more I was drawn to them.

All I could think was...Oh God, I hope I'm not drooling.

Finally, I think I babbled out, "Would you like to sit down and talk with me, please?"

He knew...oh yes he knew, he had an affect on me. He said, "Sure, you seem like you need someone to be with you and talk for a while." Then he said something that really made my heart jump as well as surprise me.

"Why don't you shower and put on something you feel comfortable in and I'll stay with you as long as you want my company?"

WOW!! My heart was doing the Irish jig and before answering in stuttered garble, I swallowed hard and somehow got out calmly even, "Thank you, I would really appreciate you waiting and staying with me for as long as you can."

Yeah right! All I wanted to do was jump into those eyes of his, melt into his body and that was what I was able to get out of my mouth! Well, at least I didn't sound like a complete idiot because I sure felt like I was turning into a total ditz.

One very fast shower later, brushing out my freshly washed long hair and getting out the last of the thistles that decided making a home in my hair would have been nice, I selected a short silvery blue, satin chemise with spaghetti straps. Thinking it would look very nice on me, but not to appear like I was ready to jump his bones as soon as I came out of my cottage bedroom, I put on a longer matching robe. Still very appealing and sexy but looking more subtle and refined. Just when I reached for the door knob to go out and I had an instant chill that hit me and my pussy got so damn wet!! That was from just thinking about going out to be with him and seeing those of eyes of his again.

OK, count...breathe! Come on, get a grip!

Taking deep breaths, throwing my hair back, I opened the door and walked out into the room. OH GOD!! There he was standing just mere feet from the door. I stepped out into the room to immediately see his gaze. I CAME and I mean I instantly CAME!! How could just his looking at me do that to me?! BUT IT DID!!

I instantly started shaking and my legs felt so weak, I thought I was going to fall. He put his arms around me and I buckled. He picked me up in his arms and asked,

"Are YOU all right?!"

I couldn't even speak! Please make the room stop spinning was all I could think.

He carried me into the bedroom and laid me on the bed. I was still spinning and with him being so gallant, everything seemed to spin faster. Then he said something that honestly didn't help my head but my whole body said, YESS!!

"Maybe I better stay here with you tonight and make sure you'll be ok."

What I was able to squeak out was, "Please, I'd like very much if you could stay with me."

He asked, "Do you mind if I take a shower? I have been out in the woods all day myself and just need to get the woods off of me now."

All I could do was look into those incredible blues and nod.

It only seemed like moments later that he stepped out of the bathroom but when he did! Oh the sight before me! He was naked and I was right when I said he had a muscular build. God, he had an incredible build but as I also suspected not overdone. I think my eyes bulged from my sockets.

He asked, "Everything looks ok to you, doesn't it?"

Again I think I was able to babble something out. "Are you serious? Everything looks PERFECT!" Then something came out of my mouth, I never thought I would say to a complete stranger. "I want you! All night, please! Take me and make me yours if only for the night. Please take me!"

I startled myself and thought...Where the hell did that come from? But he just smiled and said, "I'd love to."

He laid down beside me and guess what?! I started shaking again! He looked into my eyes and said, "I think I can help turn your shaking into something much more pleasurable for you."

OH! MELT!

He began kissing my lips so tenderly. They were so gentle on my lips and he would slide his tongue in my mouth to meet my tongue, Oh God, don't let this night end. I loved the smell of him, his touch and that hunger, oh that hunger from deep inside me was swelling up taking over all my senses.

Slipping my robe off my shoulders and letting it fall on the floor, over my chemise he began messaging my breasts, down my sides, to my stomach and back to my breasts again, he did this over and over. I heard myself cooing, moaning.

I would look into his eyes, melting to then close mine and let myself feel his wonderful touch.

He said to me, "Let's take off your chemise. I want to see your body unobstructed." With that he pulled it over my head and let it fall on the floor with my robe. He said, "I love oral sex. I am going to taste and lick your pussy until you beg me to fuck you. How's that sound to you?"

My tongue was tripping over my teeth but I managed to get out, "OH PLEASE, God YES PLEASE!!"

Sliding his body down mine to where his face was even with my soaking wet pussy. Burying his face into my waiting pussy, he started licking at me tasting my juices that had already come from me with all the prior build up. His tongue was so soft, so wet...ohhhhhh he was driving me crazy! I Loved It!!

Licking my pussy lips, sucking on my clit, sliding his tongue back and forth between my cunt and anal opening, just on and on and on... Cooing, moaning, sighs...deep sighs, aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh He was taking me over the top and I was having tremor after tremor from...God knows how many orgasms I had!

Not being able to stand anymore, knowing I had to feel him inside me, I screamed, "PLEASE GET IN ME!! I NEED TO FEEL YOU, NOW!!"

With that, he towered his body over mine and slid his wonderful cock inside me...OH!! I gasped!! WOW!! Was all I could think!

Pumping his cock deep into me, I grabbed a hold of his hips as mine met his perfectly matched in rhythm. Panting, my heart pounding in my chest, I felt an orgasm building that would shake the earth.

He too was feeling that same build up because his breathing had quickened and I could feel his pulse speeding up as he was moaning in deep, loudening moans.

And then...yes, oh yes!! I felt it, I screamed, "NOOWWW, PLEASE CUM NOOWWWWWWW!!"

OH GOD WE BOTH EXPLODED!! His moan was deep and steady and I screamed out, YYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Again what I thought was, WWOOWWWW!!

We froze as the last of his cum drained from him into me and my after shocks started to subside but my juices still flowed from me.

It felt like all my body fluids left me and drained with my pussy juices around his cock that still throbbed inside me.

He laid or should I say dropped down on me with his cock still in me and we laid there together. Now both of us shaking. He looked at me and said, "Well I did replace your shaking for a bit with something else, but I guess it is contagious."

I just said, "That was the kind of contagion you could give me any time you want." We fell asleep together and when morning came, I felt him rising to get dressed. I rolled on my side to see him and he asked me, "How long will you be here?"

I told him a week and to that he asked, "Would you like us to have this between us again?"

I said, "There Must Be More."