There Was Only One Rule...

Story Info
She doesn't know what to expect.
1.1k words
4.3
23.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was only one rule,
To do as she was told...

The message had instructed her what to wear, and where to be and when, but it hadn't hinted at what to expect.

As she stood in front of the lingerie shop admiring the silky and lacy nothings, she checked her watch. 10:30 on the dot.

She glanced around but did not see him, so she continued her study of the wares in the window. Imagining the feel of the silk teddy on display, she was suddenly aware of her hardening nipples.

The smooth satiny material of the blouse that he had instructed her to wear was erotically stimulating on her otherwise bare breasts. Gently shrugging her shoulders, the material played softly against her aroused nubs, sending her mind to thoughts of other sensations.

Lost in the sensations, and becoming more and more aroused by her own surreptitious nudity, she was oblivious as he had approached.

"Don't speak," he said. ""Follow me."

As she turned, she saw only the back of him - already moving away from her. Gathering herself from reverie, she followed.

The summer morning had already begun to heat up, but the mall was gently cooled. As she strode in his wake, she could feel the air currents on the bare mound beneath her skirt.

The mall was only sparsely populated, and keeping track of him was not difficult.

At times his pace was faster than hers, but if she fell too far behind, he would wait, gazing into the window one of the stores, to all appearances just window-shopping.

Her slow pursuit continued the length of the mall, and as she approached the entrance to the large department store there, she couldn't see him.

Drawing closer to the end, she searched concernedly about, not wanting to loose him. It was then that she noticed the small corridor leading off to the right.

Peering down the small alley she saw him looking up from the water fountain at her. But only a short glance was shared, and he moved on again, pushing through the door to his left.

"The restroom", she thought to herself s she glanced at the markings on the door. Should she follow or wait?

Paused by her uncertainty, she glanced around. No one could see her there.

Tentatively, she pushed the door open.

The men's room was small, with the whole of it visible from her vantage point.

There he stood, in front of the urinal, with his back to her.

Thinking that following him in here may not have been his intent, she slowly began to back away from the door.

"Lock it behind you" he said.

Her heart jumped at his words, and began to race. She hadn't been this nervous in a long time.

Checking again to make sure she wasn't seen, she slipped inside, closing he door behind her.

"Lock it" she thought. Examining the door, there was a lever to operate a dead bolt.

Feeling comforted that no one could barge in, she let a deep sigh as the lock clicked into place.

Turning back to face him, she noticed that she was shaking slightly. His position at the urinal continued, and she didn't dare to approach. The silence in the small room was dense for what seemed several minutes.

"Are you wet?" he asked.

Aroused she was, but the fear of the situation had stymied her juices. Best not to lie "No." she replied.

"Masturbate" he replied.

She stood stark still for a moment, taken by surprise again.

"Rub your pussy, dear." He said in an explaining tone.

Snapped into the reality of her situation, her expectations now focused, she leaned back against the door, and slid the dark polyester of her skirt up her thighs until the hem was high enough to give access to her fingers.

Reaching down with her right hand, she sought out her clit with two fingers. Her own touch by this time was enough to send an electric spark up her body.

Working in slow, light circles around her sensitive nub, she felt her arousal building. More firmly she pressed the now engorged nub, as she felt her juices begin to flow. The warm moist sensations in her sex made her want to continue. Caught in the passion of her own self-pleasure, her eyes closed, she began to moan softly.

"Turn around." He said.

With one hand stroking her growing wetness, she turned, leaning now with the other hand, and her upper body against the cold metal door.

She heard his footsteps approaching her, as she continued her self-pleasure.

His warm, rough hands came in contact with her thighs, and she submitted to his gentle push, spreading her legs wider.

Anticipating his entry thrust, she was startled to feel the soft wetness of his mouth surrounding her sex.

His tongue pushed between her folds, probing deeply. Moving up to her clit, his warm, strong tongue caused her to gasp, and release a stifled scream. He worked her clit over until she felt that she could no longer stand. Her knees, week and trembling, began to give beneath her. Her cunt dripping her juices into his hungry mouth.

Pulling away at her weakness, she wanted to cry out, and make him continue. The pleasure was intense, but its absence just intensified her need.

His strong arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her back to her leaning position, as her own hand began to probe her clit again seeking full release.

Just as the waves of orgasm began to wash over her, her folds gave way to his entry thrust.

Full depth his cock drove into her, intensifying her pleasure. She awaited his continued thrusts, but he never withdrew. His maintained his depth, grinding and churning inside of her. As her orgasm topped its peak, she was sure his eruption would come.

Slowing his motion, he began to withdraw from her.

Only to slide slowly back into her depths.

His slow, piston motion was soothing. Gently calming her excited organ.

As her breathing slowed from her passioned gasps, she felt a new wave of arousal building.

His continued rhythmic pumping brought more gentle pleasures. As the gentle waves rode up and down her body she felt him tighten. With low guttural groans he began to move more quickly. The rapid friction building her to another peak. As her walls spasmed around him, his cock began to throb. His warm sticky wetness oozing deep inside her. His pace continued, spreading his fluid along her inner walls, then slowed with shallower and shallower penetrations. As he withdrew the warm emptiness of her cunt left her wanting, but fulfilled.

The click of the lock as he unlatched it beneath her brought the reality of the outside world back into focus. Turning her around, his tongue probed her in a kiss as deep as his cock had fucked her. Adjusting himself, he opened the door.

"See you next time" he said as he departed.

She would wonder later what their next encounter might be, but for now, she just hoped she could make it back through the mall.