There's a Girl in My Soup Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jim, that's perfect! Just make sure that it can't be seen. My god, I'm excited!"

It was just a few minutes work to enter the dressing room, find a good location on a shelf and set up the camera. It had a wide-angle lens, so it covered the entire room and I was satisfied that anything that went on would be recorded. Then, rejoining Diane, I squeezed her hand and said, "Ok, go get Ed!"

I busied myself with talking with people and even, dancing with my new mother-in-law while secretly watching the door to that favorite corridor. Suddenly, as the dance ended, I saw Ed Simpkins disappear into the passageway. I glance casually around, looking for Diane, of course, but didn't see her as her mother and I joined her father and began a conversation, on which I had a hard time concentrating, about how well the reception was going. Fortunately, I thought, we were close enough to the passageway that I would be able to see Diane when she went to her assignation. Diane's mother complimented me, and Diane, about how nice it was that we were mingling separately to meet everyone. Everything was going well and I assumed that Diane would soon be going down that same corridor. Then, the bad luck that seemed to be plaguing us cropped up again.

Diane's mother looked around just in time to spot her heading for the hallway, and quickly said, "Oh, there's Diane. I want to talk with her." She hurried across the room and was able to intercept her daughter just before she disappeared. All I could do was stand there with her father, trying to pay attention to what he was saying, as the two of them went down the corridor together. If Diane had been frustrated by the previous disappointment, I knew that she would be positively crushed by this one! I stood there, shifting from one foot to the other, nervously waiting for them emerge, wondering how I would be able to console Diane about this latest piece of bad luck. Almost ten minutes went by, when, to my shock, Diane's mother came out alone and walked over to where we were standing.

Obviously, I was looking back at the corridor, for Diane, when her mother explained. "The reason I wanted to catch Diane was to try to get her to rest awhile before you two leave. The reception is supposed to be over in about an hour and she needs to get ready to go. It's been a wonderful event -- the wedding and all -- but I know that she must be tired. So, I insisted that she go into the dressing room and rest awhile before she changes clothes for your trip."

"Oh, you were in the dressing room just now," I asked, figuring out that Ed obviously had been able to conceal himself when he heard them coming."

"Yes, we went to the restroom and then to the dressing room. I helped her take off her gown and hung it up and I'll get it before we leave. Oh, yes, she said that her bra had been bothering her and that you have it!" She smiled saying, "I wondered why she was braless because I knew that she had it on at the wedding! Now, there's a nice chaise in the dressing room and I told her to lie down and rest for a half-hour or so before she dresses. That will be plenty of time to make your grand exit!" Then, she surprised me, given her conservative inclination, by saying, with a giggle very reminiscent of her daughter, "It's a good thing that you weren't there! Seeing her lying on the chaise wearing nothing but panties -- you wouldn't have wanted to leave your new wife! I told her to lock the door behind me -- we wouldn't want the new bride to be viewed like that!"

Her father laughed at that and at my obvious discomfiture, but my reaction wasn't so much to her comment (that hit me later), but the realization that my almost naked bride was alone in a room with a man who had already felt her tits and undoubtedly would want more. And, as hot as Diane was, he might get it. This new bride was going to be viewed like that! All of a sudden I was faced with a real There's a Girl in My Soup situation!

To this day, I have no idea what reply I made or what I did for the next 40 to 45 minutes. Evidently, I appeared to be normal, my conversation must have been cogent -- but my mind was in that small dressing room. I had watched the hallway closely for upward of 10 minutes, figuring that Diane would let him explore her for that long and then send him away. After that, I had no illusions as to what was occurring in that little room. I had the wildest swing of emotions, ranging from jealousy, as one would expect, to a wild sexual arousal that caused the biggest erection I had ever had. The congratulations became more boisterous as the reception approached it's end, several people asking me if I had lost my bride already.

Finally, Diane's mother came over and said, "I wonder if Diane has fallen asleep. Maybe I should go and check on her. You two should be leaving soon."

That, I was afraid, would create a disaster, so, both reluctant and eager, I said, "No, I'll go and get her! If she is asleep, I'll wake her and help her get ready. You can get things ready here." So, with the wildest feeling of anticipation combining with a funny sense of embarrassment and dread, I approached the dressing room door, half afraid of having it come open and Ed coming out. I hesitantly knocked on the door and, listening closely, I heard the sound of scrambling around and, faintly, the click of what I knew was a closet door going shut. "It's me, Diane. It's getting late and your mother thinks that we had better get going."

12