There's a Girl in My Soup Ch. 02

Story Info
Wedding reception adultery.
4.4k words
3.69
52k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the lock being undone, and, as the door swung open, I saw my new wife, my bride standing there, totally naked except for her garter belt and hose. I needed no verbal confirmation of what I had expected – my virgin bride was still my bride, but no longer a virgin! Even if I hadn't known, the evidence was unavoidable. Her hair was disarranged and my eye was drawn like a magnet to what could only be several large hickeys on her tits. My eyes went down to her cunt, and saw that the hair, even the triangle, was matted. Even more damning, as she stood there, what had to be cum began running down her thighs toward her hose tops. I had the immediate realization that my knock probably had interrupted them at the moment of orgasm. As she confirmed later, he was coming inside her (for the third time) when my knock came. He jerked out of her, spraying her with cum, and ducked into the closet, fortunately, taking his clothes with him, leaving her to face what he surely thought would be an irate husband! After I ran my eyes over her, I focused on her face, seeing a facial expression that was an unbelievable combination of shock, guilt, fear – all waiting for my reaction. She had gone from the throes of orgasm to devastating reality in seconds! Her mouth was open, but nothing came out. As she said later, she had absolutely no idea as to what to say or do. She knew, of course, that she had gone far beyond anything we had thought of and that she had committed an act that might be unredeemable.

My eyes quickly scanned the room, certain, obviously, that Ed was safely out of sight in the closet, and I spoke in, surprisingly, a normal tone, saying, "We were afraid that you had fallen asleep, and your mother was going to come check on you but, fortunately, I came instead, since you're not dressed." Reaching out, I pulled her to me and kissed her, squeezing her tit as I did so. "Come on, honey! Get your travelling clothes on and we'll start a wonderful honeymoon." Even today, I can't believe my aplomb, but I actually was seeing what I had expected – although much more graphic that I could have anticipated!

The relief on her face was like the sun breaking through storm clouds. She put her arms around me, hugged me close, and replied, "Oh, I'm sorry, dear. I've been lying on the lounge all this time, not even aware of the time." Then, looking down at herself, realizing for the first time just how messed up she was, she added, "Oh my, I really need to get cleaned up before I put on my "going away" clothes." She looked down at her cunt and legs, got a weird expression on her face as she saw the physical evidence of her infidelity, saying, "Ireallyneed a shower!"

I reached out and touched the hickeys on her tits and ran my fingers through her cum coated cunt hair and replied, "Oh, you don't look too bad! Of course, if the crowd saw you like that, they would be shocked, but you'll have your clothes on!" As I said that, reached up and took the camera off the shelf and focused close-up, making sure that everything was revealed. I even had her lie back, quietly, on the chaise and open her legs, recording her extremely well used cunt and wet thighs.

She wrinkled her face at me, and said, in a resigned tone, "Well, I can't shower here, so I'll just have to go as I am – dressed, of course. Give me my bra – I think that I'll just wear it and keep my other one for tomorrow." It was fascinating, seeing her take the bra that we had removed so that Ed could feel her (boy, didthatget out of hand) and fit her marked up tits into it. She started to put on a new garter belt and new hose, but, looking down at her wet legs, she said, "I think that I'll wear the same hose and save my new ones for later. Maybe I'll just put my wedding panties back on until I can get a shower! Where did I put them?" She was looking around for them, and I reached down and picked them up off of the floor where they had been thrown. She grinned at me as she pulled them up over her wet and leaking cunt. In a way,heraplomb was as unbelievable as mine, going from being a new bride caughtin flagranteon her wedding day, to being a co-conspirator with her cuckolded husband – a term that I had applied with scorn to the groom inThere's A Girl in My Soup.However, since I had had a role in Diane's infidelity, I was enjoying the event and I actually accepted the term as a part of the whole episode.

She put on the very pretty suit that she had bought for "going away" (an antiquated term) and, somehow, looked like the young, innocent bride she was supposed to be. Finally, she stood in front of the full length mirror on the closet door (!), combed her hair, fixed her makeup and said, "Well, that's the best I can do. Not too bad after lying around on a chaise all this time! Good heavens, I had no idea that I had been here so long. People have thought that I had gotten lost!" I recorded all of this – I even included a shot of the closet door behind which Diane's lover hid!

"You look lovely! I think the rest did you good. You look nice and fresh, ready to meet the crowd again!"

"Well," with a very impish grin, "I'm not very fresh under my clothes, but they can't see that! In any case, I'm veryglad that I came in here. I'll certainly remember lying on that chaise as one of the most pleasant part of the wedding!" This last was said toward the closet – but, of course, was greeted by complete silence."

We left the room without further conversation, but I gave her a hug as she closed the door on the place where she had just committed adultery – adultery before her husband had had her! Oddly enough, neither of us thought of that part of the sexual activity – adultery – until much later, but she, at worst, tied the record for committing that sin after marriage! Actually, I wasn't thinking of much at all as we walked together back to meet our family and guests. Later, we joked about her having a scarlet letter on her brow and me having a regal set of horns, but, obviously, those stigmata didn't really show.Thatcertainly would have been a shock to everyone!

It was clear that the crowd had been waiting for our appearance, and we were met with applause and smiling faces. Diane's new suit was a hit, with women pouring compliments over her – but, fortunately, they couldn't see her scandalous condition under it! In any case, I shook hands with dozens of men and she received kisses from almost everyone. With a final embrace with our parents and closest friends, we made our way to the out "get-away" car. Waving to the well-wishers, we drove away, with the prerequisite cans attached and the "just married" sign on the back. (These were removed after a mile or two!) A friend was driving us to a luxurious hotel, about 10 miles away, where we had the bridal suite reserved for the night, and where the hotel's shuttle would deliver us and our luggage to the dock for a honeymoon cruise.

It's amazing how one can act so calmly and normally when their mind in in a complete jumble. Diane and I checked in at the hotel, were shown the amazing bridal suite and, after tipping the grinning bell boy, found ourselves really alone since we became man and wife. In any conventional situation, that would lead to hugging, kissing and exchanging loving words. Depending on the timing and other plans, those things would lead, inevitably, to bed. For us, that scenario played out, but we had the overwhelming question of her sexual activities to cover first.

It was awkward at first, and neither of us knew quite how to broach the subject – the proverbial elephant in the room. Finally, after the kissing, hugging, etc., and a difficult period of silence, she broke the stalemate by saying, "Oh, Jim, I'm so sorry! I never meant to go so far, but things just got out of hand!" Then, almost crying, "I meant to let him feel me and then leave, but one thing led to another and he was in me before I even realized what I was doing! I still can't believe this! I wanted you to be the first one to take me and, before I could think what I was doing, it was too late! You've been wonderful since you came into the dressing room, but I'm afraid that I've ruined everything!"

"Oh, honey! Don't think like that! I wish that I could have been the first in you, and, in a way, I'll probably always regret that! But, I helped put you in the situation where you ended up being screwed and, I'll admit, the whole thing excites me. I've dreamed of a 'There's A Girl in My Soup' situation, but only as a fantasy – but now, the fantasy has come true! I don't know what I would have done if I had known that sending you to that room would have had you screwed, but, now that it has happened, I like it!

"It's perverse, I guess, but, after the fact, I'mgladmy wife had her virginity taken by another man on my wedding day! When I saw you standing naked and obviously fucked when you opened the door, my cock almost hurt it was so hard. I would have liked to have put you down on that chaise and had you right where Ed Simpkins took you! I would have liked to have screwed you while he was hiding in that closet, listening! I thought about it for a second, but I knew that your mother would come searching if we hadn't shown up pretty quickly. So, you've done nothing wrong and I'll prove it right now – take off your clothes!"

Diane looked up at me, her eyes glistening with tears, but her face wreathed in smiles. Wrapping her arms around me, hugging me, she gasped out, "Oh, honey, I'm so happy you feel that way! I did want to be seen and felt, but I never dreamed of being screwed! Actually, I'm sure that Ed had no thought of that when he went to the dressing room. When he came out of the closet and saw me, I think he was so shocked that he didn't know what to do – and neither did I. What happened next was just two people being overcome by the situation. I still feel very funny about it, though. He actually wasinme –insideof me! He had me! No man but you had even seen my breasts, and he not only saw everything,he wasinme! It's averypeculiar feeling!"

With that, she began stripping her clothes off (as did I). It didn't take long until she stood there almost naked, just as she had back in the dressing room. When her bra came off, I was startled to see how many hickeys adorned her tits, several having become much darker as time had passed. I quickly went over to my camera bag, took out my digital still camera and took several close-up pictures. Obviously, her nipples and the flesh around them had been well sucked; several of the marks were evident over a week later.

As she took off her panties, you could see that the crotch-piece was completely soaked, and, it was immediately obvious that her cunt was still leaking what could only be cum from Ed's cock. The cum on her hose-tops had dried, leaving a perceptible residue which was joined by a new trickle running down her thigh. In addition, her cunt hair was still matted down where that last jet had gone, several spots making what really were little puddles protected from drying by the hair over them. I took several very revealing pictures as she stood there, and, then, after pulling the bedspread down, had her lie back with her legs up and open as I recorded the most blatant evidence of adultery. I was naked, my cock as hard as it ever had been, and I was sorely tempted to mount her right then. However, I had a weird urge to touch her cunt and feel the viscous liquid coating it and, still, leaking out.

"Gods, Diane, he must have put a quart of stuff up you!" The thick cum made a little stream that left her cunt and ran, slowly like molasses, down the lips all the way to her asshole. I put my finger down and wiped upwards, keeping it from wetting the sheets. Without thinking, I put the finger in my mouth, quickly pulling it out as I realized what I was doing. I stared between her legs, astounded by how wet and "messy" she was. Later, when we looked at the pictures, I was still shocked. The leaking was, of course, coming out of her cunt hole, but both lips were evenly coated and, as said before, her hair was full of cum from that last ejaculation. Of course, her panties had blotted up some, but they, themselves, were so wet that everything external was still coated.

Actually, in retrospect, I realized that not a great deal of time had passed since Diane was screwed. Hardly an hour had passed from when Diane and her mother had gone to the restroom to when she and I joined the crowd after leaving the dressing room. The drive to the hotel took, at most twenty minutes, and ten minutes later, I was looking at her used cunt! It had seemed like a long time after the event, but it really wasn't. She hadn't even gone to the bathroom, so her cunt hadn't even been wiped, much less washed. Everything outside was still there, spread around a bit, but still there! The cum inside was, naturally, still running out.

That was when something totally unexpected occurred, something that I would never have considered doing! As said before, Diane had a very conservative background and had been a virgin two hours ago. However, in the last six months we had advanced to doing many non-penetrating things, including her sucking my cock (not coming in her mouth) and me licking her cunt. This last had quickly become what was undoubtedly her favorite sex act, and one which always sent her into paroxysms of pleasure as she went off. As she lay there, her legs up and open, I used that same finger to rub her clit, not intending to arouse her (that was already done), but to feel the slickness of the area. However, she immediately began to flex up and down, obviously losing herself in the excitement built up in the entire afternoon. Then, shockingly, without thinking, or really aware, until later, of what she was asking, she gasped out, "Lick me! Oh, lick me!"

I hesitated, my mind suddenly in a muddle, trying to think of what to do. Then, almost by reflex, I bent down to give her what she was literally was begging for. I tentatively flicked the tip of my tongue over her clit, and she reacted by rising against it. I responded by continuing that flicking in a steady rhythm, and, to my surprise, felt no revulsion. In fact, I let my tongue explore further down, encountering that flow of cum from her vaginal opening. As I licked through the lips, removing the viscous liquid, it was immediately replaced with more. For some reason, not only was I not repelled by the taste, I actually became even more aroused as I knew that I was lapping up another man's sperm from my wife's cunt.

I began, eagerly, to lick around the area, encountering the same taste all around the cunt, itself. I licked back to Diane's asshole, gathering what had seeped out before. I kept going back to the cunt hole to get more fresh cum as it flowed out, and then going further around until more had collected at the opening. I even went up into her cunt hair and licked up the puddles that had shot there from his last ejaculation. That was very strong tasting, having partly dried, but, I relished it.

I don't know how long this process went on, but I cleaned most, if not all, of Ed's cum from around Diane's cunt. I'm sure that she had several smaller orgasms, almost continually, in fact, as she gyrated about, pushing upward toward my servicing tongue. Finally, after the external coating was gone, I concentrated on licking and sucking the hole, itself, bringing s quick burst of cum into my mouth. Then, overcome by my own needs, I rose up, moved in between her thighs, and plunged my cock into her for the first time. I slid in easily, her virginal barrier gone and the passageway lubricated with cum from her previous, adulterous, intercourse. It wasmyfirst penetration of her cunt, but as I discovered later, thefourthtime that a cock had entered her!

It seemed that the excitement of fucking a virgin bride on her wedding day had raised Ed's capacity to super-human heights! He had entered her, broken her hymen, and gone off almost immediately! However, he pulled out and shifted position, penetrating her with his still-hard cock, and began another, considerably longer, screwing. Then, after coming in her a second time, he pulled out again and they had a period of fervent "making out," followed by a third entrance and prolonged fucking, climaxing in another ejaculation, half-in and half-out of Diane as I knocked on the door! It was that that last emission that sprayed onto her cunt and into her hair. So, after all that licking and sucking, there were still copious amounts of sperm inside to facilitatemyentrance!

Our first sexual intercourse as a married couple didn't last long, but it was intense. Both of us were overly aroused when my cock went into her, and neither of us had any thought, if we thought at all, of prolonging the experience. In fact, to be honest, it probably had nothing at all to do that we had just been married and that we were husband and wife. That came later as we calmed down a bit and thought of each other as we screwed. This time was nothing more than two wildly excited people who had had a series of unbelievably erotic experiences that made the sex act an animalist, impersonal joining of cunt and cock. Frankly, I wasn't the least bit concerned as to whose cunt I was in and, equally, I don't think that Diane cared that it was me at that time! We both wanted physical satisfaction and we got it.

Actually, I believe that she was on the edge of orgasm as I entered her and my cock was ready to burst, so, after a brief series of penetrating, piston-like strokes, I exploded inside of her, joining my cum with the remnants of what Ed had deposited there earlier. She, at the same time, was jerking upward, grinding against me, almost spastic in climax. We held together for a few moments until our passion subsided and coherent thought returned.

My cock remained hard, although my driving need had been satisfied, and I just stayed in Diane, slowly moving in and out. Now, really for the first time, I was really aware that itwasDiane. However, the whole situation was so bizarre that it was still much different from a normal consummation of a married couple's wedding. Happily, the was a sudden burst of mutually shared affection that, for a time (short) put theThere's a Girl in My Soupaspect of our relationship out of our minds. I lowered myself down on her, she embraced me and we kissed while I continued the very pleasant act of slowly screwing her. I can honestly say that the second sex act between us was more "sexual intercourse" than fucking, and when we build up to the climax, it was more "having" Diane, herself, rather than just using a cunt. When the explosion came, it was not quite as frenetic as the first time, but very satisfying!

I rolled off of her and we lay, quietly, side by side, neither really wanting to break the silence. Finally, Diane spoke up, "That was wonderful! Oh, it felt so good!' There was a long, pregnant pause as she steeled herself to bring up something that was worrying her. "I hope that you didn't mind licking me. I was so hot from everything and so relieved that you weren't unhappy about what that I had done, that I really wanted it. I knew how wet I was... from all that ....." She stammered a bit, trying to say just what she meant. "Oh, damn, from Ed, I mean! I meant to take a shower and clean up before we did anything, but we got carried away....and I know that I had to be messy down there!" Then, blushing, she hesitantly added, "Gods, I know he put lots of stuff in me... and on me and...and ...and it must have been awful for you!"

Now, it was my turn to be hesitant. I didn't want her to get the wrong idea, but I also wanted to relieve her mind. "No, honey, it didn't bother me at all. Your cunt always is very wet when I lick you, and I know that being licked really excites you. And, you know that when you get really hot from being licked, it excites me too. It certainly did this time and I'm really glad that you were so wet – and messy, for that matter! Ed's stuff was all over you and your cunt wasreallyfull, but I didn't care! In fact, once I started, I really liked knowing that I was tasting the cum that he had put in and on you! I never would have thought of anything like that, but it almost made me a part of you being fucked! Also, I loved how you cunt felt with his cum around my cock as I screwed you. In a way, Ed helped us consummate our marriage!"

12