There's a New Teacher in Town Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mpppppppppp... fffffffffffffffffff..."

He carried me to the bed. I spent the next, actually I have no idea how long, laying next to him, wallowing in how good my body felt. It tingled, everywhere.

* * * *

I drifted, slowly, back to reality. I snuggled up to my lover.

I was curious, not angry. Grateful actually. "When did you tell her?"

"Tell her what?" Then he figured out what I meant. "Oh, tell Julie about you and I."

"Yes," I replied. Only my post-orgasmic glow kept me from being annoyed at his playing dumb.

"I've not told her; she doesn't know."

"Then how come..." I stopped, at a loss for words.

He finished my thought. "How come she wanted to get the three of us together?"

At the moment I I did not catch the three of us part. I was thinking only of Kevin. I did not catch the three of us part. "Yes."

"She saw how I looked at you and when she confronted me about it I said yes, I found you very attractive. Well, my word choice was a bit more tawdry. My honesty impressed her; her other boyfriends would check you out one minute and deny it the next. She's also noticed your interest in me - you'll have to ask her how she figured that out - and is aware of your husband's limitations as a lover. She listens at night. She started talking about ways to get us together. I, of course, encouraged her, but what happened tonight was her idea, although I guess I'll need to let her know."

Why should Kevin have all the fun? "No, I'll tell her."

I was growing tired and could still hear voices in the hall. Amidst a yawn, I said, "How do we get you out of here?"

"No need to worry. By now Ivy's in my room in bed with my roommate. Everyone assumes I'm in bed with Julie in her room."

I wanted to explore all of this further, but I was tired and with the concern about the sleeping arrangements addressed, I drifted into a comfortable sleep.

* * * *

Movement on the bed and tongues and lips working my breasts ended my slumber. A hand covered my eyes. When I reached up to remove it Julie said, "No peeking. Kevin and I are having a contest, whose better at making love to your titties. Lay back, enjoy, and tell us which of your boobies is happier."

I tried to play the game, but failed. Both tits were loving the mouths and hands that licked, kissed, nipped, coddled and caressed then. One nipple was sucked into a mouth and lashed hard. The other breast was rolled forward and a tongue, leaving a trail of saliva behind, started a long firm journey that traveled around until it reached my nipple, where it delivered a long hard firm wet swipe.

My tits, both my tits, became the center of my consciousness. How was I to decide? Then, from the softness of a whisker free-face I knew which one was Julie. I couldn't let Kevin get any more cocky than he was.

"My left tit."

Julie threw her hands up in triumph. "I win, I go first."

Julie was naked. She was beautiful. Her bright eyes were light, almost sky, blue. Her skin pale, paler then mine. She did not share my wide mouth; she was more classically beautiful. Her nipples, unlike my small red ones, were large and brown with wide areolas. She had painted her fingernails, which were shorter than mine, pink. I knew all this, but the stirring in my sex at the sight of her, that was new.

Being awakened in the middle of the night by my naked daughter, who was lapping at my breasts with as much enthusiasm and more skill than she had exhibited as a new born, was a new experience. I decided to take the easy path. I just lay there. My teenaged daughter kissed my lips, then my neck, while squeezing my boobs. She began to work her way lower, returning to my tits, kissing licking lapping them. The sensations barreled down an expressway to my pussy; Julie pushed as much bliss down that road as it could bear. She circled my nipples with her tongue, bringing them to full puckered hardness before sucking them between her soft lips and working them with her tongue. I moaned, holding this sweet product of my loins to my chest.

There was no fleeting about how wrong this was or that I was compounding my earlier error in judgment with Kevin. If to feel like this I had to abandon self-control and respectability, to become some sort of out-of-control slut, then let the slutting begin. I loved how Julie, and Kevin before her, made me feel. They were the right lovers, I wasn't going to give them up.

Julie's fingers wandered down, across, and through my pussy hair. Another finger drew a line up my side. The touch was light, stimulating, arousing. It was Kevin. His dancing eyes were enjoying the show. I ran my hand down Julie's back to her tight little ass and kneaded her butt, letting them know I was more than willing to play.

Julie rubbed my pussy with the heel of her hand, pressing just above my clit. I was dripping wet. I spread my legs wide and Julie pressed two slender fingers inside me, grazing my g-spot with her fingernails. I arched my back and pushed my sex into Julie's fingers. She slowly moved her fingers in and out of me, bringing me closer and closer to a climax.

Her mouth left my breasts, to be replaced my Kevin's. She started kissing her way down my stomach. I moaned and closed my eyes as Julie approached my sex. An odd thought popped into my mind: I had never been with a woman. Was I bisexual? I guess I was about to find out.

As she moved down my cries got louder; I twisted this way and that, taking advantage of the big bed. Then Julie pulled the skin above my clit and kissed it, just once.

'UUUUHHHHHH... HHHHHHHHHHHH... NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... HHHHHHHH!"

God fucking yes, I was bisexual. My cunt swelled and pulsated, spilling juice. It took me a second to realize Kevin was gone. I opened my eyes; he was at the foot of the bed. He spread Julie's legs and kneeled between them. One hand went under her body to her cunt; the other landed on the small of her back. He looked me in the eye, winked, and bent forward, dragging his tongue up the crevice of her ass. Julie raised her head and squealed. Kevin rose up on his knees, fisting his prick. Julie turned her full attention to me, sucking and licking my clit while frigging me hard with two fingers. After several minutes, when she had be helplessly bucking my groin into her face, she turned to Kevin. "Fuck me now!" It was a demand, not a request. He picked her up to her knees and effortlessly entered her.

I played with my nipples with one hand, stroked Julie's short blonde hair with the other. I was no longer a respectable school teacher; I was a nymphomaniac with two exquisite wonderful lovers whose ages, combined, did not equal my own. Julie was moaning into my cunt and the look on Kevin's face made it clear that my daughter's pussy was wet, hot, and tight. I sailed along, my pussy pulsating with my daughter's expert tongue, my eyes aglow with the sight of Kevin fucking my child. I groaned and overflowed with pleasure. It was no longer clear on how long it had been going on when my entire body tensed. I dug my heels into the bed and my toes curled. Insatiable Julie slurped away at my pussy.

"Oh God! Oh God, Oh God!!" I cried as I came, arching my back, pushing my pussy into my daughter's face.

As I squirmed in orgasmic joy, Julie kept licking me, walking me step-by-step back from my peak. Finally I just lay on the bed, my breathing deep and regular. Kevin, mesmerized by the power of my orgasm, had stopped fucking my daughter. Julie pulled her head from my crotch; her face, covered with pussy juice, was split by a wide smile.

"Did I do good, Mommy?"

As to my answer, interrupted by several quick breaths, there was no doubt. "Oh yes baby, you did real good. It was wonderful."

"Good, I want to do it again. Now Kevin, fuck me."

Kevin obeyed. He resumed fucking her and Julie, her Mom temporarily satiated, turned her full attention to the cock pumping in and out of her cunt. Kevin took his time, varying his motions, in and out, left to right, and in short circles. I was rapt watching Kevin fuck my little girl, shoving his cock in and out of her. Drops of spittle dripped from her mouth and she moaned incoherently, effortlessly absorbing every inch of Kevin's fat cock. I couldn't wait until it was my turn again. The bed rocked with their rhythm. I crammed two fingers into my pussy and extended my foot to caress Julie's breasts, which swayed under her body. She opened her eyes and nodded her appreciation, before closing then to focus on the fire between her legs.

They were fucking harder and harder, their moans sharper, less coherent. Their climaxes were inevitable. Then it was Kevin who shoved in hard and stopped.

"CUMMMMINNGGGG, DAMMMNNNN, TAKE IT ALL."

That was all Julie required.

"OHHHH YAAHHHHHH, MEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..."

Julie slumped forward, her head landing on my stomach. Kevin slid forward on top of her and rolled to the side

After a brief respite we went at it for another several hours. When they left the room at 4:00 A.M. Julie switched off my alarm.

"Last night I told the Principal you were running a fever. She told me to tell you to sleep in. She'll check on you in the morning."

There was no objection in my orgasm riddled body.

* * * *

I heard knocking. I looked at the clock. It was 9:00 A.M. I bolted from the bed and put on a light robe.

"Who is it?"

"Diane." My daughter's cover story of the night before came back to me.

I opened the door. Diane stepped in the room. She placed a soft hand on my forehead and asked how I was doing.

"Fine, the fever broke a few hours ago."

"You look a bit wan, it must have been a long night."

You have no idea, I thought. "Yes, I'm still a bit worn out."

Diane touched the sheet. "Wow, it must have broken. I can feel the dampness on the bed."

She kissed my cheek. "Take it easy today."

12