There's a New Teacher in Town Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was joyous. "Ahhhh..., Ahhhh..., Ohhhh... Ahhhh... Oh my god...Ahhhhhh, fuck fuck fuck, I can feel it. ..."

Kevin joined in. "Me too baby, fuck shit, god you two, so good, I...I'm going to cum...jeez, I'm going to cum...".

I was the ringleader of a carnal circus. I watched the pressure build up in them. When I knew she was ready I twisted the dildo in her. Julie gasped, Kevin groaned, and the two of them exploded. Julie sank onto Kevin's chest, jabbering nonsense. Kevin wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight. They were tender and affectionate, murmuring each other praises.

"Mom, my god I never thought it would feel so good. Kevin, I can't wait to try you back there."

He looked happy.

I got off the bed, undid the belt holding the dildo in place, and tossed it onto an overstuffed teal chair in the corner.

"I hate to break up the mutual admiration society, but I need to be fucked."

Kevin was back to his smart-ass self, "You heard the lady," but even his indefatigable tool had shrunk.

Julie was up to the task. She rolled off her boyfriend and, with a wicked smile, licked his balls. She pushed his testicles between his legs, tilted the shaft forward, and slapped its base with her tongue. She licked up its length, used the tip of her tongue to tease his piss hole, and took the head in her mouth, working it with her cheeks and tongue, forcing a cackle of pleasure from him. Soon he was at full mast. She pointed it in my direction.

"C'mon, Mama."

I crawled forward and licked up a drop of pre-cum. The thick goo was delicious; I took him into my mouth. Although it was a regular part of our love-making, the thought of my daughter watching me suck cock still thrilled me. I moaned uncontrollably. I pressed my head down, letting the fat cock slide to the entrance of my throat, came back up for air and, my touch light, ran my hand down his instrument. My eyes locked on Julie. This creation of my loins was such a beautiful young woman. Why had I deprived myself of the delights of her body? I brought my lips to hers. Julie reached around me, taking hold of Kevin's tool, smearing pre-cum into its head.

"Ughmmm..."

Julie ended our kiss and whispered in my ear, "Time to get fucked, Mama."

Still wearing my bra, garters, stockings, and shoes, sans panties, I rose on my knees and moved over Kevin's prone body.

"Okay stud, let's see what you got."

As I had done for her, Julie held her boyfriend's dick in place as I sat on it. I lowered myself slowly, drawing out the sensation, letting Julie and Kevin enjoy the show. When he was all the way in me, I looked at Kevin; his face was awash in pleasure. Then the bed shifted and Kevin's eyes darted towards my groin. Before I could react a tongue slithered across my love button and slid down a bit, to the sensitive lips of my labia. Oh god, I had never imagined such a thing.

When I lifted myself up Julie moved her tongue to Kevin's shaft, teasing it as it emerged from my cunt and continuing until I dropped down the length of his shaft, burying him inside me. When my hole was completely stuffed she returned to my clitoris. This time, instead of licking it, she trapped it between her lips and lashed it with her tongue.

"Ohhhhhh...uuuhhhhmmm...yessssssss...," I mewled.

I was impaled on a cock while my daughter assaulted my clittie. It was exquisite; I was carnality; I was lust; I was born to fuck and be fucked.

Even the unflappable Kevin seemed overwhelmed. "Oh god, I can't believe this is happening. Fuck Julie, you're such a crazy fucking foxy sexy whore."

She could not respond; my hand was locked in her hair, holding her against me. "Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh...keep...keep sucking my clit, oh fuck!"

Finally, afraid I'd lose my balance, I let go of Julie's head and leaned back, placing my hands on Kevin's calves. We kept fucking. When Kevin was buried all the way inside me, my sweet child licked my clit. As his cock emerged from the warm clutch of my vagina she lapped my slit, then my vagina, then his hard shaft. I struggled back up to my knees until only the head of Kevin's magnificent tool remained in my pussy. Julie wrapped her mouth around the side of the shaft, cheeks concave, sucking hard, moving up and down its length.

"Ohh...ohhh...uhhhmmm...ohhh...uhmmm..." Kevin moaned.

I sank down and rose a few more times, but buffeted by waves of frenetic pleasure I soon lost co-ordination. I sat on Kevin's dick, grinding my sex against him. Julie latched her mouth to my clit, smacking it with her tongue. I pulled a tit from my bra and stuffed it into my mouth, working the areola with feverish need.

That final act of demented perversion was all that was needed.

I came, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm cum, cuummm, cuuummmmm, cuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm... cummmmmmmmmmmming, FUCKING CUMMMMMMINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!"

I heard my scream as if it came from another mouth. My blessed daughter kept licking, lashing my clit, My universe split wide open. My insides convulsed, my pussy spasmed, clamping down on Kevin's prick in a series of sharp, hard, wholly unpredictable convulsions. I reached for his balls. Julie's hand was there first; we cosseted his sac.

Kevin's testicles tightened up and he moaned, ramming his hips upward with as much fury as I had pushed into him. His body jerked and he came, pouring his seed into me. "Oh fuck yessssss...I'm cumming! Ahhhhhhhhhhh..."

I slithered off Kevin to my daughter's arms. Julie laid me to one side of her boyfriend and slurped up the mixture of his cum and my juice oozing from my pussy. She cleaned his cock. Fucked out for the evening, the three of us cuddled and went to sleep. Check out time was 11:00 A.M., but my good-looking daughter could always talk the manager into a few more hours. There'd be time in the morning for another round.

* * * *

Not a day went by when I did not take my daughter, her boyfriend, or (most often ) both, to my bed. At the end of the year Diane gave me a superb performance review and told me her daughter had invited Kevin and Julie, along with several others, to a mountain cabin for the weekend. She asked me to join them.

Two days later I parked my car on a ridge overlooking Lake Dillon. I was surprised by the number of vehicles; there were at least twenty cars. I was even more surprised by the cabin. I had expected something rustic. It was, instead, a sumptuous modern residence.

After paying their respects to Diane, Kevin and Julie headed down the hill to join the other kids by the water. Diane asked me in for a cup of tea on the back porch.

While she fixed the tea I surveyed the area with binoculars, finding Kevin and Julie talking to Ivy and her boyfriend, Julien, our star athlete. He was going to the University of Nebraska to play football. The Johnson twins, Nancy and Lucy, who good-naturedly vied for the title of the school's prettiest and most fashion savvy girl, were talking to Bill Smanchi. He had won the Colorado Mathematical Olympiad and was headed for Cal Tech on a full scholarship. In a boat in the water were Juanita and Curklin, the informal leaders of the school's Hispanic and African-America kids. They were laughing at a story being told by Chien, the state's top-ranked high school chess player.

Diane walked onto the porch and placed a cup of tea before me.

"Quite a diverse group. I didn't know they were all friends."

"Yes, that's actually quite important. I'll get to it. I asked you to arrive early because there is something I wanted to discuss with you before the other faculty members got here."

She had my attention.

"Claire, my assistant principal, has accepted the job as principal at King High School. The move has been anticipated for several years. She has my full support. I'd like you to consider her post. I've had you in mind for it since you were hired."

"I'm a teacher, I have no administrative experience."

"I have every confidence in you. You'd be working directly under me, so you can draw on my experience. It would be significantly more money and responsibility. It would also be a new challenge."

While I loved teaching, I had been doing it for fifteen years. Something new would be interesting.

"Why me?"

She started in an unexpected place.

"I started as a principal at 23. I'd always been a special student, hit college at 16, received my Ph.D. from Vanderbilt at 22. I had offers to stay in academia, but was full of piss and vinegar and wanted real-world experience. When Denver offered me the job at Marshall High School, which was one of the worst schools in the state and dominated by a gang, I jumped at it.

"There was a big deal press conference. The school board promised me unlimited support. Once the year started, however, I couldn't get the superintendent or school board on the phone. I quickly figured out why I was hired. The board had suffered unrelenting criticism about the school. Employing a glib attractive young woman from outside the system with my credentials bought them time. People would give me several years to fail. By then the superintendent would have moved on.

"I did my best with what I had, but after two months I was stumped. The faculty was indifferent and the gang's control of the school unbreakable. They had more boots on the ground than I could muster, but more than that, they were smart, not academically gifted like I was, but street smart, wickedly smart. They had the system down cold.

"I went camping. I wanted to get away and rethink the problem. I realized that the gang wanted control, the school was a safe place where their authority went unchallenged. On the other hand they had no reason to want the school to be terrible, that's where their friends and family went.

"I asked the gang's leader to my office. I told him I wouldn't fight him for control of the school. In fact, I'd concede it to him. He'd have a master key, access to the school's computer, the right to choose new teachers. What I wanted in return was for the gang to make sure kids did their homework, enforce truancy rules, and ensure discipline in the class rooms. I pointed out that if the gang succeeded, the School Board wouldn't care how it happened. His guys could run the place forever."

"What did he do?"

"He said he'd get back to me. I don't think he believed a word I said.

"The next day a gang member came to my office and instructed me to go to an off campus address. I primped myself and went."

"You must have been terrified."

"Yes, I was, I wondered what I'd gotten myself into. But I couldn't think of any option but to continue down the road. I couldn't bail on day two.

"The address was a small apartment. He met me at the door. It was pretty Spartan, no decorations, sturdy but simple furniture, clean. He got right to the point, we had a deal, although he could change his mind at any time. There was one condition: I had to become his lover."

Shock must have registered on my face. She quickly moved to reassure me.

"I should have seen it coming. What better way to call my bluff."

"What did you do?"

"That question can be answered in two ways. I assume you know who Jesse Unruh is? This is his place, by the way"

I nodded yes. His was a rags-to-riches story. He came from impoverished Denver, was a gang leader, went to a community college and then the University of Colorado. He started a employment service focused on helping inner city kids, made a fortune, and entered politics. He was president of the state senate and talked about as a future governor. He was also one of the state's most eligible bachelors. I'd seen pictures. He was gorgeous.

My voice was alive with excitement. "He was the guy?"

"Yes. I'd been in serious lust for him from the moment I saw him. I had spent my life in school. I was inexperienced; he seemed to know it all. So I hemmed and hawed - I wanted him to think it was a concession - but I agreed. I couldn't have fooled him, my panties were soaking wet when he removed them.

"Jesse was a wonderful lover. If I'm any good at it today, I owe it to him. He established his bona fides by passing me around to a few other gang members, male and female, but pretty soon we were exclusive. By the time I turned up pregnant in the spring there was no doubt it was his.

"Normally that would have destroyed my career, but because things at the school were improving I was given a pass. My pregnancy was written off as my identifying with the school's unwed mothers.

"By the end of the year we were approaching 100% attendance; kids came to class prepared and ready to go. We made hard demands on the teachers, most of whom had lost interest in their jobs years ago. At the end of the year we ran a bunch of them off. The school's turn around generated a flood of applications from young idealistic teachers who, it turns out, dream about rescuing bad boys. After I vetted the applicants for quality and openness to our unusual student-teacher relations, the gang picked the finalist. The big hire was a husband and wife with a shared predilection for young lovers. They wanted a large family but he was infertile.

"I convinced Jesse to try college and the gang's new leader became my lover. He felt that since I'd borne Jesse's child, I should have his. After four years I had four girls and we'd replaced the entire faculty. Every important gang member, male or female, had a lover on staff. We were getting extraordinary results: test scores and graduation rates were up, violent incidents at the school fell to zero, pregnancies, other than the staff, were down.

"I might have stayed forever, except I was a single mom with four children. I loved my daughters, but I was at the end of my rope. If I stayed I was going to have a child a year. I had already decided that the woman I mentioned earlier would make an excellent principal and she and her husband wanted a lot of children. I offered her the job. I took this position.

"Theoretically Eisenhower was a better school than Marshall, but considering the community's wealth and quality of its the students, it was woefully underperforming. There was no school spirit, no pride of place. The students were divided into mutually hostile factions. In some ways it posed a bigger challenge than Marshall. There, once you allied yourself with the gang, you ran the place. Here there were two dozen plus power brokers spread among the student body.

"I identified the most important groups and started inducing their leaders into my bed. It was my third conquest, a soccer player, who suggested the answer: create an informal club of the student body's leaders where sexual favors would be freely available. How could that not appeal to horny high school kids? We've had a few faithful couples over the years, but for the most part the club members have freely indulged. It became easier as I got reinforcements."

"Reinforcements?"

"Hilary, you're not the staff member sleeping with her, or his, students." She smiled, "Heck, you're not even the only one sleeping with her daughter."

I'd wondered if she knew. She knew.

"Two of my daughters have graduated from this school. Ivy will join them soon. My youngest will be a senior next year. I've been offered the superintendent's position more times than I can recall. I'd like to take it after Selena graduates. I want you to take over Eisenhower."

She walked around the table, stood behind me, and ran her hands from my shoulders down my shirt. She found two warm breasts, flush with blood. My nipples jumped to attention.

"It'd be a new challenge, more responsibility, more money and, best of all, all the sex you can handle." She kissed my neck, my ear, and I turned to her. Our open mouths met.

The next group of students who arrived found their history teacher's mouth buried in their principal's cunt. When the kids on the beach noticed no one came out of the house, they streamed up the hill. The orgy went on all weekend.

* * * *

I write this seven years later. My husband ran off with a co-worker the week after I started as Eisenhower's principal. Julie says he's happy; I'm glad for him.

At the end of this school year I will be taking a job as Chief Administrative Officer to Colorado's new Commissioner of Education, Diane Lang. Julie will take my place at Eisenhower. There were a few accusations of nepotism when Governor Unruh appointed Diane, his new bride, to the job, but they had no legs. Not only did she have an extraordinary record, but the public was infatuated with the governor marrying the woman he credited with turning his life around so many years ago.

I would like to say Julie and Kevin made it, but they didn't. He went to Dartmouth; she the University of Colorado at Denver. Their insatiable libidos made a long distance relationship impossible. Julie did impose a single requirement on all future boyfriends: her Mom had open season on them both. She's had no trouble finding applicants. Her husband is a wonderful lover.

12