There's Always a Remedy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Russian man took off his black pants and boxer shorts. Rick now had his eyes on a young and handsome naked man. The slender physique made him want something that he would never had sought for in someone of the same sex. He watched as Nikolai lay on his back on the bed. Rick joined him as he lay next to him.

"Don't be afraid."

Nikolai replied, "Don't worry. I won't."

Gliere's Harp Concerto, which began to swell at the right moment, assisted in keeping the tension safe and sound. Rick grabbed Nikolai's cock, which had grown completely upright at this point. He slid his fingers up and down the cock slowly, resulting in Nikolai letting out a soft moan.

"Oh, it feels good."

Rick chuckled. "I can do a lot better than that."

His rhythmic movement picked up speed. His fingers wasted no time in gaining necessary momentum.

"Now this is how it's done."

Nikolai closed his eyes. "Oh, yes...yes!"

Rick didn't stop giving his companion a healthy dose of personal fulfillment. Moving his fingers up and down as he clasped a six-inch prick in his hand had become a refreshing start.

"Oh, Rick...I can feel it!"

Nikolai gasped. Rick didn't stop with his aggressive gesture even as Nikolai released his slimy substance onto the blanket below them. Rick didn't mind the long-awaited eruption. He was stuck in his observation, watching the bursts of thick cream landing on the bed. A small fraction of it had landed on Rick's fingers. He spread it out on Nikolai's abdomen and let it dry on his skin.

He whispered in the young man's ear, "I'm impressed."

Nikolai smiled. "I hope it was better than expected."

"It's still not over, and I won't let you stop me."

Rick's willpower reached immeasurable heights. He turned Nikolai around and let him stand on his hands and knees.

Nikolai remarked, "Put it inside me."

Rick didn't need words to stimulate his body and mind. He stood on his knees. He grabbed Nikolai by the waist and inserted his seven-inch cock deep inside his tight little hole. Nikolai almost screamed as he grabbed the blanket in a firm grip.

Rick whispered, "Just take it."

He pulled his cock out and shoved it back in. The cycle began to take effect. Even as Nikolai had his back turned, Rick could sense pain and pleasure engulfing his mental capabilities.

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck me!"

Rick's powerful thrusts were enough to make Nikolai moan even louder. This repetitive strategy saw no end in sight.

As a matter of fact, several minutes passed and Rick still didn't surrender to his growing fatigue. He stayed in bed with Nikolai in the same position as before. He still thrust his rock-solid cock deep inside Nikolai, who was still on his hands and knees.

The young man bent his arms and almost collapsed forward. "You're not going to stop, are you?"

Rick didn't want that to happen. "Just stay where you are. I'm not through with you just yet."

Several more minutes had passed. Nikolai's narrow entryway between his buttocks would have experience a burning sensation by now, all because of Rick's colossal cock acting as a nonstop intruder.

"Oh, Rick...Oh, fuck!"

Nikolai finally dropped down on the mattress and lay on his stomach. Rick saw it as an alternative opportunity. He now lay on Nikolai's back and continued to shove his precious predator deep inside him.

Nikolai shouted, "Oh, don't stop!"

"I never stop!"

It must have been a full thirty minutes since the first time he entered Nikolai's body. Despite the sweat on his skin and the humidity in the room constantly climbing due to the collision of body heat, he refused to approach a proper conclusion in the midst of their passionate liaison. He didn't know how many times he ejaculated and flooded the young man's corridor with his own creamy substance, and he just didn't care. He pounded his new companion with excessive force, all the while ignoring the silence from the stereo.

"Oh, Rick! Oh! Oh!"

After a full half-hour, the older man finally reached his limit. His last pelvic thrust was the most powerful he could ever conjure up from his residual willpower. He collapsed on Nikolai's back. They now lay together in their own sweat and semen. Despite their heavy breathing, the young Russian man whispered, "My goodness...you were amazing."

Rick whispered in Nikolai's ear, "I owe it all to you."

He pulled his shrinking cock out of the hole he had almost decimated for thirty minutes. The circular hole had been stretched to a much larger shape the entire time. Milky slime exited from it and landed on the blanket, which may have seen enough of what it had to endure.

Rick rolled over and lay alongside his companion. He took a deep breath and said, "I just know we're going to do it again."

Nikolai still lay on his stomach. "I can't wait."

* * *

The phone rang five times before Rick could hear the voice of a young boy. He held his breath for a brief moment. It had been such a long time since he heard his son's voice.

"Hello? Dad?"

Rick held his smartphone tight. "I'm here. How have you been?"

"I'm doing okay, I guess."

"Are you nervous?"

The young boy was silent for several seconds, until he sighed. "Yes, I am nervous."

Rick cleared his throat. "It's going to be okay. I hear that Miami has plenty of fun and sunshine. It's just like California."

"I really hope it is."

"I want you to be on your best behavior when you're there."

"Don't worry. I will."

"Where's your brother?"

"He's out of the house for a few minutes."

"Well, when he comes back, tell him that I called. If he wants to, he can give me a call."

"Okay, I'll tell him."

Rick didn't want to say it, but he had to. "If your mother ever lets me, I might be able to visit you on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Maybe even your birthday."

"I wish you could come to Miami more often."

"This is how it has to be...for now.

He could hear his son sniff twice, perhaps to stop himself from shedding a tear.

The young boy whispered, "Will you promise me that you'll come by and visit on my birthday? I just want to see you again."

"My promise to you will be as unbreakable as hard steel."

"I'm gonna be so happy when I see you at the front door."

"I know you will be."

The young boy sniffed again. "I, uh...I have to go now. Remember what you promised me."

Rick just had to smile. "I will always remember. Stay strong."

"I will...Bye, Dad."

"...Goodbye."

The man waited for his son to hang up first. And when he did, Rick stared at the screen on his smartphone. Two words popped up on the screen.

CALL ENDED.

Those two simple words never appeared so heartbreaking in Rick's own life.

He slowly placed his phone on the coffee table and left the living room. He needed something to keep his mind off of his own unforeseen tragedy. He stepped into the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of beer from the refrigerator. Once he took a long sip, he didn't want to drink any more of it. He set the half-empty bottle on the countertop. Absolute silence constructed its temporary abode in the kitchen. The only thing that prevented the uncomfortable stillness from being permanent was the footsteps from the hallway that progressed into a slow crescendo.

Rick anticipated Nikolai's arrival and felt a little relief when he spotted the young man at the entryway. Nikolai's look of concern was already authentic.

"Are they still on their way to Miami tomorrow?"

Rick slowly nodded. "I won't be hearing their voices again for a very long time."

He looked out the window to see the crescent moon about to be enveloped by a thick layer of clouds.

"I never thought that my life would change so much in such a short time. I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones."

Nikolai stepped closer and gave Rick a warm and firm embrace. Rick did the same by wrapping his arms around Nikolai's waist.

The young man whispered, "You can be lucky again."

Rick didn't have to give him a direct response. He kissed Nikolai on the forehead. They stayed silent as Nikolai gave him a long soft kiss on the lips. Their warm embrace just didn't seem to end.

12