There's No Going Back Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bqnk
bqnk
350 Followers

Nick smiled. He was enjoying taking Sam's directions, it freed his mind. He worried less about solving the dilemma he had created. He drank again. "Now what, MASTER?" Nick giggled.

"Well, I'm going to drink my glass of wine." Sam took a sip, eyes never leaving Nick's. "And you're going to suck my cock."

What? Nick nearly spilled his wine. Was he balking--or was it how his pussy leapt at Sam's suggestion. "W-what did you say?"

Sam let go of her cock. It swung free. "Get on your knees."

Nick had never seen this side of her. Demanding. Strong. He looked down at her dick. The monster. He could never take it all into his mouth. A drop of moisture fell from his pussy onto the floor. He felt overwhelmed, need to please her, the need to change back to his old form--everything within him was fighting. Yet for some reason he didn't quite understand, he set his glass down on the counter, stepped towards her, and dropped to his knees.

She brushed Nick's hair from his eyes. "That's a good girl." Nick felt proud. For some reason it didn't feel strange to be on his knees looking up at the man his wife had become. He bobbed his thick ass on his calves. He wrapped a tiny hand around his wife's massive dick. It was hot, veins bulged in his palms and across his fingers. He brought the cock to his lips and looked into Samantha's eyes. This was his wife, after all. Shouldn't he want to please her? He decided, given everything that happened he could entertain her for a moment. He stuck out his tiny new tongue and took a quick lick of the underside of the bulging head. The hard flesh pushed back on the pad of his tongue mixed with a drop of precum. It actually tasted good. Sweet, salty. It paired with the wine. Samantha mmm-ed.

"Cute tongue" Samantha smiled. Nick blushed. He took another ginger lick. Samantha moaned. Nick shyly licked the giant cock. Maybe after a few more they could sit in the living room and figure out how to handle the problem. Samantha enjoyed the sensations, waiting eagerly for Nick to take her into his mouth. The ginger licks continued. Samantha looked down with a frown. She was unimpressed. She prided herself on her blow job skills -- Nick should have learned a thing or two from her over the years.

After a few more bashful licks, Samantha bellowed. "Stand up!"

Nick looked up confused. "But you told me to--"

"Stand up! Turn around."

Nick scrambled to obey the new orders.

12