Theresa, Cum Slut: An Oral History

Story Info
Theresa's adventures with oral sex.
3.7k words
4.49
55.9k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers

I was recently reading a book where some of the characters kept an oral history. I believe that rather than write it, they simply archived their voice recordings. The phrase stuck in my mind and I thought it would be fun to write a story about Theresa's "oral history". There was a lot of back and forth before I was able to produce this (mostly) fictional account.

All the characters in this story are 18 years old or older at the time of the story.

*

Hmmm. The first cock I ever touched? That would have to be my cousin Adam, It was summer and we had been walking through the woods behind his house and chatting about things when he said he had to pee. He stepped behind a bush and being a curious girl, I crept around to take a look. It was just supposed to be a harmless peek, but as I moved to get a better look, a branch snapped under my foot and Adam looked up.

He had finished by then and was just standing there holding it. As I watched I saw it start to rise on it's own, until it was standing long and proud sticking straight out of his fly.

"Well. If you really want to see it so bad, why don't you come over here and take a closer look?"

The object of my nightly fantasies, a real live cock, and an invitation to inspect it. I had no choice. Adam turned toward me as I moved in for a closer look. It was gorgeous! Long and slim with a big bulbous head. I was mesmerized.

Without conscious thought my hand reached out and my fingers closed around the shaft. I was surprised how hard it felt when I squeezed it. The soft velvety skin with a hard steel rod underneath. I could feel the skin slip loosely over the hardness as I moved my hand along the shaft.

"Ohhhhh. That's it Theresa, stroke it like that. That's it. Now squeeze just a little harder. Ohhhhh. Now just a little quicker. That's it. That's it. OH GAWD."

A thick jet of white flew from the end of his cock and landed on the bush, followed by three more each with diminished intensity. When the last of his seed dribbled out the end, he asked me to stop because he was all sensitive. As he tucked himself back into his pants, he looked me in the eye.

"Our little secret. K?" He winked.

"You too." I replied. "Nobody else needs to know I gave my cousin a hand job."

I spent many afternoons at my aunt's house that summer playing games and watching videos with my cousins, and a lot of time walking in the woods with Adam. Often we would leave the house separately and meet up in the woods so as to avoid suspicion. Adam must have shot a gallon of cum into that bush that summer, and when I started to bring paper towels for clean-up, he must have shot another gallon on me. It was the first time that I ever had a man's cum squirted on my skin and I loved it.

Late one summer day, Adam and I had arranged to meet in the woods, but when I arrived there was another boy with him.

"Theresa, this is my friend Jed, and he knows what we have been doing."

"You dickhead." I yelled. "You weren't supposed to tell anyone. Nobody. Now what are we gonna do?"

"Jed was curious about all my time in the woods and followed me last time. I didn't tell him, he just found out. He says he won't say anything to anybody if you just do him too."

I found out later that this was a total lie. Turns out Adam had bragged to his best friend about all the great hand jobs he was getting from his cousin, and Jed wanted in on the action.

They didn't give me a chance to disagree, they both just unzipped and pulled out their stiffies. Jed's cock was noticeably larger than Adams and my hand didn't fit all the way around it. As I began to stroke him, I brought my other hand up to complete the circle. It took only a few strokes before he was rocketing his cum onto my arms and hand. I then moved to Adam and finished him.

So for the rest of the summer it was either me and Adam, me and Jed, or all three of us in the woods with me wanking them until they sprayed me with cum.

I suppose that bit with Adam, wasn't really oral, but It kind of describes the beginning of my fetish with cum and having it shot on me. Since I started with that story I should probably mention my first girl-girl too. It wasn't really much, but it was the start .

My friend Gloria was having a girl's night and sleepover at her place. Of course our talk soon turned to sex and pretty soon we were describing things we had done, or fantasized doing, with boys we knew. Most of the talk involved fantasy, but it still made me hot and wet just talking about it.

After talking for most of the night, the girls finally started to drift off to sleep. As it happened, Gloria and I wound up next to each other. We continued whispering sexy things to each other and then somehow our lips met. It was the first time I had ever kissed a girl in a sexy way, and I loved it. We kissed for a long time and as we did I could feel my tummy churning and my pussy melting.

We had to be very quiet so as not to wake the others, but our breathing became deeper as we rubbed our bodies together under the sheets. We were both pretty aroused when Gloria grabbed my hand and pushed it into her panties.

It was the first time I ever felt another girl's pussy and it was pretty wet. When she then reached into my panties, she could easily feel my dampness too. We really couldn't do any more than that because of all the other girls around, but as you will see, we did hook up later.

So you want me to get to the oral part, right?

It wasn't long after that, I started dating a guy named Barry. We had been going out for a while and went through all the standard dating stuff. First kiss, necking, copping feels on a park bench. One night he picks me up in his parent's car and says he wants to go to a make out spot. Of course I was game and we drove out to a spot just outside town and parked.

We were all over each other in the back seat and I was so overheated that I just had to pull his cock out and stroke it. Barry had a nice looking cock. Not too big, nice and pink with a fat red head on it. I had started to stroke it as Barry leaned back to enjoy.

"Theresa." He whispered. "Kiss it. Kiss my cock"

As I said, it was kind of a nice cock so I thought to myself why not? I leaned down and started kissing all around the head and along the shaft. Barry rewarded me with a series of moans indicating that I was doing something right. Of course I have since learned that with teenage boys, it's almost impossible not to do something right. Anyway, I'm there kissing his cock and he's moaning and wiggling around for a while.

"Theresa." He rasps. "Suck it. Oh Gawd. Take it in your mouth. Pleeease"

In for a penny, in for a pound, so I opened my mouth and took that fat head inside. I started to suck and move my tongue around under the head. Barry started to really wiggle around then groaning and writhing around on the seat as I continued my ministrations. It took less that a minute before his entire body stiffened and he growled like an animal. I had given enough hand jobs to know when a guy was going to cum, but I was expecting Barry to warn me before he squirted.

His first strong jet of cum hit the back of my mouth without warning, causing me to cough and choke. I did swallow some, but the bulk of his load squirted in my hair, on my shirt and up my arm. It took quite a while to get cleaned up and presentable. Even then I had a big wet spot on the shoulder of my blouse and a sticky patch in my hair. Luckily, when I got home, I was able to make it up to my room without having to undergo inspection.

Some girls will tell you that they don't like the taste of a man's cum and others will say that the gooey texture is what turns them off, but I simply loved cum from that very first time. Little wonder then that on our next date, Barry was able to convince me to try again. This time I was ready when he came and swallowed every drop.

As time went on, I perfected a method of holding a guy's entire load in my mouth to swallow it all at once when he was done. I found that a lot of guys liked to see their load on my tongue and in my mouth before I swallowed. It also gave me a chance to roll it around on my taste buds and savour it before finally gulping it down.

The Internet is a wonderful place. You can find pictures and Movies to suit almost any fetish there is. Luckily for me, blow jobs are very popular, and there is a lot out there. By now, I had become a consummate cocksucker, and decided that the next step in worshipping cock was to take it down my throat.

After some initial research, I realized that practice would be required. I must have gone through half a dozen bunches of bananas before I felt ready to take on the real thing. Ronnie had the perfect cock for my first real attempt. Not too long. Not too thick. Fairly small tapered head. In short, kind of banana-like.

I knew that it would have to be good and wet to be able to accomplish my objective, so I started licking, sucking and slobbering on his dick right away. After a couple false starts and some gagging, I managed to take him down to the root.

As you would expect from any young guy, Ronnie was addicted and he wanted me to do it every time we were together, sometimes twice. After a couple weeks of practice, we found that the best position was for me to lay on his bed with my head hanging over the edge and let him slide his dick straight in.

As long as he started slowly, he could really face fuck me pretty well that way. After a few sessions like that, He even started sliding all the way in and cuming right down my throat as his pubes tickled my chin. I didn't like it much though because it didn't allow me to taste and play with his load. Of course I still gagged sometimes, but Ronnie never complained.

A few weeks later, we were sitting around in the kitchen with his older brother. Next thing I know, Ronnie is bragging to an incredulous Joe that I can deep throat one of the bananas from the bunch on the island. Before I could stop them the bet was made and four eyes were riveted to my face. Joe handed me the fruit and Ronnie nodded. I peeled the skin back and before I could lose my nerve, tilted my head back and slid it all the way in. Later that afternoon, it was Joe who was sliding down my throat and cuming as I lay across Ronnie's bed

I guess you could say that Ronnie and Joe were my first group experience, but I don't really consider three to be a group. My first real group was with a bunch of guys from the senior football team. I was on the cheer squad and we all hung around with and dated various jocks.

Speaking about the cheer squad, it was around that time that Gloria and I went to cheer camp together. You remember Gloria from the sleepover right? Well since we knew each other we asked to room together at the camp. When the chaperones agreed, Gloria and I passed each other a knowing glance.

That night we spent a while talking about what we had experienced during the sleepover and feeling each other out about where to go next. By the end of the week, our eager groping with hands had passed through kissing each other all over and finally advanced to eating each other's pussies. 69 became my new favourite number.

Later that year Gloria and I were convinced by our boyfriends to perform a girl on girl show for them. It was strange to have an audience and it took us a little while to warm up, but when we moved into a full on 69 position, they both pulled out their cocks and started jacking off. Seeing them stroke themselves really ramped up my excitement and I doubled my efforts on Gloria, causing her to cum volcanically, followed shortly thereafter by both guys. When I felt their cum land on me, I too shuddered through my climax.

As we were talking together afterwards, the guys tried to convince us to put on a show for a group of their friends. I was so turned on by the thought of a gang of guys wanking over us and covering us with cum as we ate each other out, that I eagerly agreed. Unfortunately even with three against one, we couldn't convince Gloria to participate.

As I said earlier, you could say that Ronnie and Joe were my first group experience, but my first real group was with a bunch of guys from the senior football team.

One time after a football game I got a ride with 4 of the guys from the team. They were all going to a bonfire and "sleep-out" at the quarterback's farm and invited me to come along for the party. They were all pretty hot guys, and they told me there was another girl going, so I went with them.

I had dated one of the guys earlier in the term and, of course, I had sucked him off. I don't know, I guess he wanted to impress his buddies, so he kept talking about it as we drove along. I was getting felt up a lot in the car and we were all pretty hot when we got to the farm. The other girl must have changed her mind, and I wound up alone, partying with the guys.

At first we just sat around talking. The guys talked about other sleep-outs they had and how they fantasized and talked about other girls in school and what they wanted to do to them. I found out that most "sleep-outs" included jack off parties where the guys spread out pictures of several girls and cheerleaders and stroked themselves until they squirt their cum over their favourite. They told me that a picture of me was always included, and that mine usually got the most cum on it. That struck a nerve!

After a couple beers, they started begging me to do some cheers for them, and when I agreed, they talked me into doing them them naked. As I pulled off my clothes, they all got their cocks out and started to jack off. I only did a couple of cheers before all their sexy talk and seeing their cocks had me really hot and wet.

It didn't take long before I was on my knees in front of a line of cocks. Of course, they were all excited and everybody was eager for my attentions. I remember wishing I had more than one mouth so I could take more than one of their cocks at a time between my eager lips.

I think that was the first time I realized how much I loved having a man rub his hard cock on me and cock slapping my face. As I sucked one jock, two or three more moved in to rub their cocks on my face, neck, hair and shoulders. Some of them whipped their cocks at my face making little slapping sounds which felt soooo good and raised my excitement to a fever pitch.

I was in heaven, swimming in a sea of hard dicks. I had never been so excited, never felt myself so wet. I took a cock in each hand and rubbed them all over my face. I tried to get them both into my mouth at the same time. This drove the guys crazy and they tried to push even more into my mouth. At one point. There must have been four guys all trying to enter my mouth simultaneously.

In the midst of all this madness, I heard a loud groan and felt a jet of hot goo hit my neck. I have often found that once the first cum flies, several more loads will follow in short order. It was no time at all before the guy in my mouth blew his load, followed immediately by more loads hitting my face, cheeks and hair.

I was covered with hot sperm. It was running down my face and neck, dripping on my tits. Streams of cum ran from my shoulders down my arms and chest, finally dripping on the floor. I LOVED that feeling. It was the first time I had a hot cum bath and I knew immediately it would not be the last. To this very day, I still love the feel of hot jizz burning my cold skin.

I have to admit that I sucked a LOT of cock after that. I got invited to all the parties and almost always found myself on my knees sucking, or laid back on a bed getting throat fucked. At some of the bigger parties in college I was able to swallow eight or ten loads before the night was over.

Now that we are talking about college I should probably mention Michelle. I can still remember walking into my dorm room and seeing this mass of blonde curly hair. When she turned around I saw that my new roomie was really cute. Just a bit taller than me with a lithe athletic build. We really hit it off right away.

She was so hot that she only had to come on to me a couple times before we started making out. It was my first long term lesbian relationship and I spent many hours laying between her strong legs eating her luscious cunt.

Michelle is also bisexual and so naturally men became a part of our relationship. At various times during our college years, one or the other or both of us had boyfriends. I will never forget the first time she came home from a date, crawled into my bed and started making out with me.

She always knew how to get me going and pretty soon we slid into the 69 position. I noticed that her pussy was very wet, I just thought that she was juicy from making out with her boyfriend, but when I tasted her I realized that her pussy was full of his cum.

"OH GOD T." She moaned. "Eat me. Suck his cum out of me. Make me cum."

And that's exactly what I did. Apparently her boyfriend had a bit of a short fuse and he came before she did, leaving her hanging. This happened a few more times before they broke up and I was always the lucky recipient of his second hand load served up warm from her hot wet cunt.

It was probably six months later when we both had boyfriends that Michelle got to return the favour. In fact, we sometimes worked it out that we both had sex the same night, returning to our room to share our creampies with each other.

Of course the guys found out and nothing would do but they share the fun. It then became a tug of war between us. Do we fuck our own boyfriend? Which means that we were eating each other's boyfriend's cum from our cunts, or do we fuck each other's guy and eat our own boyfriend's cum? One night Michelle took on both guys and when they were done I ate a double load from her. It still makes me shiver.

We had a very hot relationship all the way through college even after we were no longer roomies, and I still see Michelle. She cuts my hair. She's married now with two kids. We don't get together very often but I still love eating her out.

Now? Oh well, I guess you'd say things have slowed down a bit. I met a gal named Judy at a place I worked a few years ago, and we really hit it off. I get together regularly with her and her hubby for some hot three way sex.

It takes me back to my college days when I'm eating Ted's cum out of Judy's pussy. It is still sooo satisfying to make a woman cum hard as I slowly lick and suck a big load of fresh sperm from her juicy cunt. Of course Judy is always happy to reciprocate. Ted really enjoys it when when one of us blows him and we share his load with hot spermy kisses, swapping it back and forth between us before finally swallowing it down.

I also have a couple of other fuck buddies who provide me ample opportunity to suck them off and swallow their loads.

Fantasies? Yeah. I've always wanted to have thirty or forty guys spray their loads on me at once. I think I mentioned I really love that feeling of hot cum hitting my warm skin and I think forty guys would be enough to completely cover me head to foot. I can feel my pussy leaking, just talking to you about it.

So that's pretty much the history of my oral adventures. What do you want to hear about next?

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers