Theresa Discovers Dad

Story Info
Husband helps wife discover her passion for her father.
14.4k words
4.72
152.2k
175
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sywwu
sywwu
65 Followers

When it came to sex, my ex-wife Theresa and I fucked frequently, but it was never what you would to refer to as "spectacular sex." She was frigid and was not able to achieve an orgasm, even during masturbation. However, she was a very attractive woman with an incredible body, complete with large beautiful breasts and a thick dark bush of pubic hair. Her Italian ancestry gave her striking facial features, dark hair and eyes and lovely olive skin. She looked fantastic in lingerie and in the nude, and she always stopped traffic on the beach.

Because she was so gorgeous to look at, and because her libido was so benign, I loved to take nude photos of her. I figured that if I couldn't have great sex with her, at least I could look at her luscious body in the pictures and dream of having great sex with her. (Quite honestly, I think she allowed me to photograph her because she knew I enjoyed jacking off to the pictures and it saved her from having to have sex as frequently.)

After I had amassed about a hundred nude and semi-nude photos of her, I purchased a video camera and began to tape us having sex. She always put on a pretty decent show for the camera, but honestly, with the way she looked, all she pretty much had to do was show up and take off her clothes and it made for good video.

I had a half a dozen videos of us having sex pretty much everywhere around the house and around the yard. I had some great stuff of her stripping and giving me head and taking loads of cum on her face. Because I worked at home alone during the day, I would frequently take the opportunity to look at my collection and get off to it. Occasionally, she would watch it with me, but she never really understood why I found it so fascinating. I had asked her if she minded doing it and she said she didn't. She even remarked that it was "kinda' fun being a nasty girl once in awhile."

Theresa was always "daddy's little girl." From the day I met her, she always bragged on her father. She would comment on how handsome he was and what a great man he was. Perhaps, ultimately, that's why our marriage never worked out; I could never measure up to the one man she truly loved and trusted in the world — her daddy.

Several years after we married, Theresa and I bought a house in the country. It was a real fixer-upper. Now I was a pretty handy guy around the house, but Theresa's father was the ultimate handy man. Bob Vila had nothing on this guy. Plumbing, wiring, carpentry — there was nothing this guy couldn't fix. So on the weekends in the summers, he would come up every Friday night and spend the weekend helping me fix up the house.

Now Sunday through Thursday, you couldn't get my wife to pick up a pot or pan. But when Daddy showed up, there was always a great meal prepared and she went out of her way to be pleasant and sweet to both he and I. I didn't complain. Normally, she was a total bitch to be around, so when my father-in-law showed up for the weekend, at least I knew she would be civil to me and I'd be well fed.

Saturday night was boy's night out for me. I would go out with my friends (including my wife's brothers) and play cards or go to the race track or just hang out. We weren't heavy drinkers, so I always came home sober, and I wasn't the type to mess around either — especially with my wife's brothers there. But it was a great way to blow off steam and get the hell out of the house and Theresa enjoyed it because it gave her time to hang out with dear ol' dad.

One Sunday morning, I woke up and asked my father-in-law if he wanted to go out and grab some breakfast before we started working on the house. He said, "sure," and we went down to the local diner for some bacon and eggs.

At breakfast, we chatted about what we would be working on throughout the day and about sports and other guy stuff, when he suddenly kicked off on an odd conversation.

"Listen," he said, "I know my daughter's not the easiest woman in the world to get along with. She's a lot like her mother in that way. But you've got to admit, she's quite a looker and tits like that don't come along every day."

I was really surprised that he would make a reference to his daughter's "tits," but we were pretty close friends, so I said, "They are fantastic. They're really something to behold."

"I'll bet you two have some real good times together in the sack, huh?" Before I could answer, he continued, "C'mon, I've heard you guys banging the headboard more than once or twice from the your room."

Still a little stunned, I said, "Well if she's that much like her mother, then I guess you have a pretty good idea of what I have to play with."

With that, he smiled a wide grin and said, "Yeah, maybe when her mother was in her twenties, but remember everything sags eventually. You keep on enjoying that part of it while you can."

Throughout the day, I pondered the conversation and it occurred to me that Theresa and I always had the best sex when her father was staying over. At the time, I just figured that it was the whole "fear of getting caught" thing or that I was something forbidden that turned her on.

We put in a hard day's work and my father-in-law got ready to go home for the week. He hugged his daughter very tight and kissed ever so softly on the lips and said to her, "You, my daughter, look more beautiful to me today than you ever have."

Theresa, a little confused, thanked him and then he told me that he was excited about what we had accomplished over the weekend, "and (he) couldn't wait to come back next Friday."

After he left, we both looked at each other with a little confusion. "What's he in such a good mood about?"

"I don't know," I said. "He's been acting a little weird all day."

The next morning my wife went off to work and I went downstairs to my office to get some work done. My office in that house was great. It was a huge bonus room with a stereo, big TV, VCR and a fold out sofa. This is where my father-in-law stayed when he spent the night. This is also the room where I kept my porn stash. I had a nice large stack of porn magazines under the desk and I had invited my father-in-law to help himself to it whenever he wanted. I knew that he looked through them pretty frequently, because the one I had left on top would always be different after he left. I kept my more "private" stuff in my desk.

Around lunch, I decided to take a look at one of the porno tapes Theresa and I had made. I had been thinking about her father's comments regarding her "tits" and it made me kind of horny for them. So I opened the drawer where I had them kept and picked one out. I went to put the tape into the VCR and discovered that there was already a tape in the machine. I ejected and discovered that I had left one of my "Theresa" videos in the machine over the weekend. It had been rewound to the beginning.

I popped the tape back in, knowing full well that I had not rewound the tape and found that it was indeed one of my "private" tapes. I figured out right then, that her father must had watched the tape of his daughter. That explained the weird conversation at breakfast and the strange departure the night before.

I sat down and watched the tape to see just exactly what he had seen. On the tape, I had asked Theresa to walk into the bedroom, dressed to the nines. She was wearing high-heels and black stockings, a gray business suit with a silk blouse and a strand of pearls. Her hair and makeup were perfect.

She walked into the room as the camera rolled, and slowly stood in front of the full-length mirror and began taking off her clothes. As I watched her remove her jacket and slide her skirt down her legs, I couldn't help but discover a new found excitement in this video. I had watched it dozens of times, but now, I was looking at it through a whole new set of eyes — my father-in-law's eyes.

On the tape, Theresa removed her silk blouse and revealed her perfect body in a black lace bra, garter belt and stockings and no panties. Her thick, black mound of public hair was breathtaking. She kept her high heels on and reached back to unsnap her bra. As the black lace slowly fell to the floor she revealed to herself in the mirror (and to her father on tape) her magnificent size 40D breasts. There they were beautiful and huge, with soft pink nipples and wonderfully contrasting tan lines that made them look like big soft milk jugs.

As she slowly rubbed her tits and played with her nipples my cock was getting as hard as a rock, and I was sure that her dad's was too while he watched his daughter as she put it, "be a nasty girl."

She then walked over to the bed and lay down, continuing to rub her breasts. Slowly she moved her hands from her breasts to her crotch. She spread her legs far apart and began rubbing her pussy. I had zoomed on her bush now as she spread her lips apart and gave the camera (and her father) and complete view of her womanhood. When she plunged her finger into her cunt, that's when I blew my load.

As I cleaned myself up, I wondered at what point my father-in-law had cum as he watched his daughter. Was it when she stood in front of the mirror in the sexy lingerie? Was it when she stood and watched herself play with her tits wearing just the garter belt and stockings? Or was he able to hold his load until she exposed her glorious cunt? I doubted it. He probably came several times, I thought.

He had given me the sign. He had liked what he saw. He wanted to see more. I intended to make that dream (and many more) come true for him.

The next Wednesday afternoon, I was at my desk working when Theresa's dad called. "You know, I was thinking," he said, we've got a lot to do this weekend, what with the vinyl siding and everything. You think I should come up on Thursday instead of Friday?"

"Sure," I said. "That's probably a good idea. I appreciate it so much, I'll have a surprise ready for you."

"Oh really?" he asked, excitedly. "As good as the last one?"

"Better. You want to see a little action this time?" I asked.

"Action?" he asked, hesitantly. "What kind of action?"

"You know, adult action," I said. "The kind that you might see on a video from the rental place. This time starring your favorite girl."

He hesitated and said, "Are you sure you want me to see that?"

"Do you want to see it?" I asked.

He paused. "Well," he replied, "I think so. Do you think I'll enjoy it?"

"You liked the first one, didn't you?"

"Yeah. I really liked it," he admitted, "I can't stop thinking about it."

"Anything in particular work for you?" I asked. I wanted to know what he was thinking. I also wanted to know at which point he dropped his load.

He paused again and said, "I really liked all of it. When I first turned it on, it was at the end of the tape and she had just finished. At first I didn't realize who it was in the video, so I rewound it to the beginning. Then when I saw her walk into the room in that suit, and I realized it was her, I was like, 'Holy shit!' She looked so sexy, you know?"

"Yea, I know. Go on."

"Then when she started to undress, I couldn't believe it. Her body was so beautiful in that outfit. Then to watch her play her tits and finger herselfÉ I mean holy shit! I'm hard right now thinking about it. She looked like her mother did when she was her age. But her mother would have never done that in front of a camera."

"If you liked that, then you'll really like the other stuff I've got," I said. "One more question though. How many times did you watch it?"

He laughed, "Five times, all the way through."

Then he asked me a question, almost embarrassed, "Uh, you wouldn't happen to have any, uh, you know (pause) uh, blow job stuff would you?"

"I've got you covered. See you tomorrow."

Now I knew that daddy wanted to see his little girl with a dick in her mouth. So Thursday afternoon I previewed a few of my Theresa movies and found one that I knew would send him into orbit. I put it in the drawer below the TV with an envelope containing about thirty classic Polaroids of Theresa both in and out of sexy lingerie. I picked the filthiest stuff I could find. I figured if he was in, he better be in all the way. I wanted him see his little girl at her sluttiest.

He showed up about eight o'clock and the three of us chatted. Theresa looked great. Normally, around the house she wore a t-shirt and jeans, but that night she had a baby doll on that really showed some nice cleavage and made her gigantic tits look mouthwatering. As we sat and talked, I watched her dad's eyes and he kept checking those tits out, over and over.

By nine o'clock, he'd had more than he could take and had waited long enough. He announced that he was tired and was going to go downstairs and hit the sack. I said, "Let me go down there with you, I want to show you that new framing nailer I got."

We went down to the office. He had an excited grin on his face. I told him what he was looking for was in the drawer below the TV. "I have to warn you, it's pretty graphic."

"Really?" he said in surprise. "I'm not sure what to expect."

"Just realize that she's a grown woman and when the camera is on she does everything I ask her to do. Some of this may shock you a little. So if it gets to be too much for you, just let me know and we'll call the whole thing off, okay?"

"My god, what does she do?" he asked.

"Everything you want to see," I said with a smile. "Why don't you start out with the pictures and then watch the movie marked 'April'."

He agreed. The pictures were graphic enough that if he had any reservations, they would compel him to quit while he was ahead. If, after seeing the Polaroids, he was willing to continue, the video would have his cock as hard as a rock in seconds. The "April" video was one of Theresa's best.

It featured her in a sheer white nightie. In the video, I slowly undressed her full-frontal to the camera. After playing with her jugs, I ate her pussy as she writhed and her huge tits swayed. Then I turned her over and fucked her hard, dog-style. To finish it off, I repositioned the camera to capture a close-up of her face as a covered it with cum. Making it even better were the bits and pieces of dialog that were captured. Daddy was going to get to hear his little girl say all kinds of nasty things like, "fuck me hard," and "let me suck your cock," and "I want to taste your cum. Shoot it all over my face."

Now that I knew that oral was his thing, I knew that if he had the guts to watch it, he was going to love it.

When we retired for the evening, Theresa kissed me very sensually and told me she was horny. Of course, I was too, knowing what was happening downstairs at that moment. But rather than give in immediately, I decided to tease her a little.

"Are you sure it's a good idea for us to fuck with your father in the house? I mean, what if he walked in on us or something?" I asked.

To my surprise, she said jokingly, "Then I guess he'll just see what he sees."

She obviously had no idea what she was really saying. I wanted so bad to just blurt out to her that her dad was downstairs at that very moment jacking off to a porn video of her. But I restrained myself and decided to tease a little more.

"If he did walk in on us what do think he would do?" I asked.

"Based on what mom has told me, he'd probably watch," she said.

I felt my face go flush. "What the hell?" I said, "What did she tell you?"

Theresa said, giggling, "She said daddy was a horny bastard and that he wanted to do it nearly every night."

"With your mom?" I said sarcastically, "He must be horny to want that every night."

Theresa giggled and then said. "She also told me he has a big dick."

"No shit," I said, ready to pass out. "I didn't realize you guys talked about that sort of stuff. What else did she say?"

"Just that he was really a hornbag and that he was always asking he to do stuff that she refused to do. I don't think my mom will do oral."

"Shit, let's hope not!" I said, unable to resist the opportunity to take a jab at the old woman. "Let me ask you something. Do you think your father has ever had a blow job?"

"I don't know. Probably not a good one," she said with a sly grin.

"Well I haven't had a good blow job in a long time. How about giving me one? You do oral, don't you?" I questioned with an evil smirk.

"Take your shorts off and I'll show you," she said, and she stripped off her t-shirt and bra, exposing her gorgeous jugs.

She proceeded to suck the hell out of my cock. It was fantastic and intoxicating. I decided to backtrack on the conversation and see if I could advance the subject of her father while she licked and sucked my throbbing dick. I figured it was my one opportunity to start a dialog with her about her father.

As she licked the shaft of my cock and ran her lips and tongue around the head, I said, "God Theresa! You give such great head, baby," I panted, "What a shame that a guy as handsome and horny as your dad has never had a good blow job."

Not only did she grin real big at me, she picked up the pace when I mentioned her dad, almost as if I had struck a sensitive nerve. Moments later, I looked down and she had slipped her hand down her white bikini panties and was massaging her clit.

I continued, "Baby, you are so good at this. I bet your father would give anything for this. Damn, a young, beautiful, sexy woman licking and sucking his cock." She started getting serious now, increasing the sucking on the head. Her hand was also getting very busy in her panties. This had grown from fun and games into something very intense.

I decided to keep talking. "God girl, I bet he'd shit if he walked in on us right now. He probably would stay and watch. You're so beautiful with a big cock in your mouth." She continued so suck intensely and I could see that now she was sticking at least two or three fingers into her hole, wildly. "If he walked in here right now, I bet his dick would be hard as a rock watching you suck me off. He'd probably take his dick out and jerk it. I know if I watched you suck a guy off I'd have to jerk off. You're so good you could suck two dicks at one time."

She was sucking and jerking like crazy now, and I was about ready to bust a nut. When I mentioned her daddy's cock she went into another zone, so I decided to go on, "I wonder if his cock is bigger than mine?" I said. She let out a moan as she continued to jerk my rod and rub her pussy. I could hear from the squishing sounds of her fingers in her cunt that her juices were flowing as she rubbed herself harder.

"I bet he can blow a big load," I said, "I bet he'd blow it all over your pretty face."

I had tripped the wire. As soon as I had her visualizing her father's big dick in her mouth, she increased her moaning and groaning as both hands were working overtime Ð the one on my cock and the one in her panties. It was then, for the first time since I had ever been with her, that my wife achieved orgasm. She was out of control and I capitalized on the situation. "Go ahead baby, tell daddy what you want."

As she started to cum, she pulled my dick out of her mouth gasped, "Shoot it daddy! Shoot it all over my pretty face."

Needless to say, I obliged her immediately. I shot about the biggest load I ever shot. The first shot hit her top lip, followed by a huge load on her forehead and hair. As I was still cumming, she took my dick back in her mouth and swallowed the last few spurts.

As she wiped her face off with a towel, I asked her, "Did you just make yourself cum?"

She looked back at me with a flushed face and said, "I think I finally did. Thanks for the help. Your talking was really turning me on."

"It must have. You've never sucked like that. Fuck! That was awesome," and I hugged her tight. "I wish we had that one on video."

"No shit," she said with a laugh of exhaution.

sywwu
sywwu
65 Followers