Theresa's Arrangment Ch. 01

Story Info
College coed finds new ways to make it through school.
1.7k words
3.79
23.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zerik77
zerik77
2 Followers

Theresa was sweaty and exhausted she has just finished licking the glass dildo which she had serviced Mistress Shelley with. She put it back on the glass shelf next to the other sex toys. "Hurry Slave!" Mistress Shelley's voice boomed. "Remove my shoes and give me a long foot massage" Theresa got down on her knees at the end of the huge four poster bed and obeyed. Theresa was familiar with the bed she had been tied to it many times in many different ways. She hoped to get it right; her ass was still red and sore from the spanking she received from being late today. As she undid Mistresses 6 inch stilettos she thought about how she got to be here as the sex slave of this large blond woman who used and abused her.

It began almost four weeks before when Theresa went before her financial aid officer at college. Her expected grant for this semester hadn't come through. The thing was to be eligible she had to maintain at least a 3.0 grade average and she was falling short as of late.

Theresa was prepared to do a little begging if needed. She made sure to dress for the occasion. She wore a tight strappy top revealing quite a bit of her flat toned midriff, a tight pair of hip hugging jeans and open toed high heels. She was a small petite girl at 5'4", she had a thin yet shapely body. She had reddish brown hair with blond streaks (still unsure of what color to go with) she wore it down today, though usually it was pulled back. She had a very pretty angular face with striking green eyes.

Theresa was a late bloomer, in high school she had braces, acne, thick glasses and the social status that goes with those stats. Her senior year her skin cleared up and her figure blossomed. This last year she had grown into womanhood discovering the attention of men that had so eluded her before. She had also discovered men to be much more agreeable when she dressed revealingly along with a wink and a smile she often got her way.

She was finally called in to her appointment and to Theresa's surprise at the desk sat a woman. Ms. Driver the plaque on the desk read. She looked to be in her early forties. She had styled bleach blonde hair and very full lips bright red with lipstick. She was a larger woman not really obese, but very tall and very curvy with full breasts and behind. She wore a tight silk blouse showing just a bit of cleavage and a rather tight skirt.

"It looks like you're in a bit of a situation Ms Reynolds" Ms. Driver started.

Theresa pleaded her case. If she could just have a few more weeks, she could pay off her tuition in installments she argued. She had a job as a waitress at a local strip club and the tips were good enough for her to rent an apartment off campus. It was to no avail, as Ms. Driver told her bills are due when they're due and tuition was higher for a student with her low grades then it was for someone in the grant program she was in.

Theresa began crying, she didn't want to go back to the rural town she grew up in. "That fucking bitch" she thought to herself. She was about to leave when Ms Driver got up and came over by her to comfort her. "There, there dear" she said as she rubbed her arm. "There may be something I can do There might be an arrangement we can work out so you can pay your bills and stay in school, but it's a long shot"

Theresa felt her eyes on her looking her up and down she noticed Ms Driver's hard nipples through the silk blouse she wore. Her own nipples were quite erect as it was a warm day and the AC was on. Ms Driver scribbled something down on a business card and gave it to her. It was the address of a local bar. "Can you meet me later here tonight? I think we can work something out hon. By the way my names Shelley"

Theresa went to the bar a few hours later. It was a small out of the way place on the edge of the campus. She was a bit early so she had a couple drinks to take the edge off. She didn't know what Shelley wanted but had the feeling it was something shady by the way she had looked at her. She was a bit buzzed when Shelly arrived. "Sorry dear I had some loose ends I had to take care of, literally" They talked for awhile over a few drinks. Theresa told her about herself, school and her job. Shelley was very interested in her job at the Golddust Lounge. Theresa was just a waitress there; she wore a skimpy outfit but kept her clothes on. "Do the men grope and harass you?" she asked. "How does that make you feel?"

Theresa thought about it a minute, she was a little tipsy and felt a warm buzz all over. "Yes they grab my ass all the time" she replied "I take it in stride. But I confess it turns me on a bit knowing that they want but can't have me" she giggled. What she didn't mention was that she had given a few hand jobs and even a blow job in the lot after hours. She had been offered more cash to do more but always turned them down as she considered herself a good girl.

"Even the dancers there hit on me" Theresa told her excitedly. "They always check me out in the dressing room" Shelley had reached across the table and was holding Theresa's hand lightly stroking her wrist without out her noticing as she talked. Her face was flushed and her eyes huge as she listened. "So Shelley, by the way, what's the answer to all my problems?" Theresa asked her.

"Well dear it's very simple" Shelley replied. "I'm in charge of all the financial records here; I can simply alter a few records and your home free. Also for reasons I'll explain later I have a lot of influence with the professors here, I can get your grades changed to at least passing if not better"

"Well that sounds great, sign me up. What do I have to do for you? "Theresa asked nervously.

"Well that's simple Shelley Driver replied. "You have to be my sex slave, dear.

"You're um sex slave?" Theresa sounded puzzled.

"Yes let me explain sweetheart", was the answer. Shelley got up and sat down in the small booth next to her. "This will explain it all" Taking a Dvr camera out and turning it on. Theresa watched the screen. It was Shelley. She was decked out in black garters and high heeled boots. On the bed next to her was a younger girl with short red hair and lots of tattoos. She was on her knees and blindfolded. She watched as Shelley violated the girl from behind with a large dildo.

"Yes, sex slave dear, I'm in charge you do what I want, when I want it and how I want it. In return, your schooling will be taken care of. It's that simple."

"I dun no. I mean, I'm not really even a lesbian let alone into that dominance shit or whatever it's called" Theresa answered. She was a little shocked but also turned on and curious. How bad could it be? She thought.

She felt Shelley s arm around her "I'll tell you what, spend the night with me and then you can decide. No pressure"

"Ok; I guess one night, after all its college and I'm supposed to experiment".

Shelley drove her to her place, a loft not far away. She led Theresa to a large luxurious bedroom. Theresa sat down on the silk sheets as they shared another drink.

"I guess I'm all yours." she said nervously"

Shelley stood in front of her and stripped to her black bra and panties. "Don't worry beautiful, I'll be very loving and gentle tonight." She reached forward pulling her close and kissed her gently with just a hint of tongue. Theresa kissed her back passionately surprising both of them. She was more then a little tipsy.

Theresa slipped her top off as Shelly pulled her pants off leaving her in just her red thong, already sporting a wet spot. As they kissed on the bed she felt Shelley's hands exploring her. Shelly now straddled her; Theresa couldn't go anywhere if she wanted to. Shelly was a much bigger woman. She arched her back and undid her bra revealing her huge melon-like breasts.

Theresa felt her lips on her neck as Shelley worked her way down to her breasts. Her tongue explored her nipples as she bit them playfully. She felt her tongue tickle her navel as she worked her way down lower. She shivered in anticipation as Shelley slid her panties off. "You have a beautiful pussy my dear" Shelley remarked. Theresa kept herself cleanly shaven. Her pussy was quite wet. She felt Shelley's fingers exploring her and cried out when her tongue touched her clit. Shelley went in circles around it slowly teasing her love button.

Theresa's last boyfriend used to eat her pussy, but not like this. He would jam his tongue in her for a minute then have her turn over on all fours and slam her from behind. This was so different as Shelley lovingly licked and sucked her clit. Theresa arched her back and spread her legs to give the pleasing tongue more of her pussy. Shelly finger fucked her the whole time. She would slowly bring her to near climax then back off.

Theresa finally came, crying out loudly, panting so hard she could barely breathe. They spent the rest of the night like this taking a break to kiss and play with her breasts and going down again on Theresa's willing pussy. Finally, they drifted off to sleep spooning together, Ms Driver holding Theresa lovingly from behind.

"I'll do it Theresa told her, "I'll be your sex slave"

Shelley smiled "Be careful what you wish for lover."

zerik77
zerik77
2 Followers