These Words of Yours

Story Info
What's written on paper can be brought to life.
2.9k words
4.26
10k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just fifteen more minutes and he would close the library for the night. Thomas had spent the last eight hours running the library with two other co-workers. They left home a few hours ago, but Thomas stayed behind to close up the place. Castlewood Library wasn't enormous like the one in Los Angeles. It still had plenty of space, about the size of a high school cafeteria. It had plenty of books for the citizens of Glendora to borrow and read, plenty of computers for those who lost internet connection at home, and excellent Wi-Fi for students and businesspeople alike. Thomas didn't mind the silence that libraries had become famous for. In fact, the forty-one-year-old librarian enjoyed many things about his permanent career. But sometimes, a little monotony could creep in at any moment.

And on this cool and pleasant Thursday evening, the feeling of absolute boredom had settled in his thoughts. Perhaps he felt exhausted after working such a long day. But he pictured himself going on vacation and exploring the world instead of staying in such a small space. Unfortunately, he just didn't have the time, so he accepted his defeat for now and went on with his work day. The patrons in this library were far more important.

Thomas looked at his watch. Only fifteen minutes remained before closing time. He looked out the window to see a clear and beautiful view of the San Gabriel Mountains. A full moon completed this fine image of Mother Nature. It made him want to leave the city of Glendora and climb a mountain in Sierra Nevada.

He checked the library to see if everyone had left. So far, the computer room and the bookshelves looked completely devoid of human existence. But when he surveyed the lounge, he couldn't help but smile. Eighteen-year-old Preston had fallen asleep on one of the sofas. The young black student must have been exhausted from whatever he had written on his notebook.

Thomas had known Preston for a few months now. He had seen the high school senior several times before. It started off as small talk, but then the two of them connected with their love for literature. Thomas let Preston do most of the talking, since the latter had read everything from The Grapes of Wrath to The Count of Monte Cristo to even The Hunger Games. His love for skateboarding and rock music didn't sit well with Thomas, but that didn't matter to him at all. He liked the young man for his other hobby. He also liked him for his youthful looks. His long dreadlocks suited him fine. In fact, it almost made Thomas want to cuddle the student and smell his hair. But he snapped out of it. It would have been best not to bother the young man at all.

Thomas walked up to him and was about to wake him up. But then, he noticed the open notebook on the coffee table. He looked down to see the entire right page written with excellent handwriting. But that's not what grabbed his attention. The first paragraph started with the librarian's own name. It probably didn't mean much, but Thomas had a strong curiosity for random things. He tried to stay quiet while picking up Preston's notebook and reading the first paragraph.

At first, Thomas didn't know what to make of it. Preston had written a story, and the first paragraph involved Thomas being Preston's next-door neighbor and using a pair of binoculars to spy on him. This sort of story looked intriguing.

The librarian made sure that Preston's eyes remained close while lying down on the sofa. He left the lounge and returned to his desk. He paid close attention to the story that Preston had written on paper. It started out with Thomas taking a peek with his binoculars. He had just seen Preston finishing his shower and now had a towel wrapped around his waist. In actuality, Preston had provided plenty of details into his own narrative. Despite a few passages that could have qualified as the dreaded "purple prose," Thomas could feel the passion in the words. The scene continued as Preston took off his towel and became naked for Thomas to see. And when Preston finally realized that he had been watched, he gladly accepted his role as Thomas's victim. In the last few paragraphs, Preston lay on his bed and masturbated, all the while having Thomas do the same. They watched each other masturbate without any shame whatsoever. The scene ended with both men shooting out their semen and smiling at each other.

Thomas didn't know what to think at this moment. He flipped through Preston's notebook and found another story that featured him and the young man as the main characters once again. This time, it was set in outer space. The science-fiction story started as both Thomas and Preston travelling through space together. They admitted to each other that they felt lonely after weeks of travel. Soon after, they made love in their spacecraft. Thanks to zero gravity, they floated above the floor naked and ambitious. Preston described the sex in full detail. He wrote how the librarian dominated him from beginning to end, and how his submissive behavior made him feel content with their changed relationship.

Thomas had read the story for the next several minutes. When he finished, he spotted someone in the corner of his eye. He looked to his left to see Preston standing still with a shocked look on his face. It took Thomas only a second to realize how this real-life situation unfolded. He slowly closed the notebook and set it down.

Preston almost had trouble speaking. "Can I, uh...can I have that back?"

Thomas sighed. "Of course."

He lifted up the notebook for Preston to take. Preston took his time when he took a few steps forward. He looked absolutely mortified. "I didn't mean to write all that stuff down."

Thomas didn't say anything. He just let Preston take back his notebook. The young man looked like he was about to say something else, but he immediately turned around and walked back to the lounge.

Thomas tapped his fingers on his desk. He wasn't surprised. Nor did he feel any embarrassment for what he had done. He could see why someone like Preston would be attracted to someone like him. Thomas did indeed look handsome with his brown hair and eyeglasses. He would have been a model in his younger years.

He licked his lips. The written words in the notebook must have done wonders for his ego. He got up from his desk and locked the front doors of the library. No one else would have to see what might happen inside the building.

He returned to the lounge to see Preston putting things back in his backpack in a casual manner. He stood up straight and caught sight of his featured character. He almost dropped his backpack.

"I'll just be going now."

Thomas shook his head. "I don't think so."

Preston never looked so nervous. "Why not?"

Thomas stepped closer. "I'd like to know what makes me a good target. What makes me such a good choice for your stories?"

Preston looked as if he faked a smile. "To tell you the truth, it's because you're such a handsome guy."

Thomas didn't have to fake his own smile. "That's a given."

"I've always liked you, and that's why I, uh...wrote all of this stuff in my notebook."

Thomas took one more step forward, and this time, he was only inches away from the young man. "Is that why we're always together in these stories?"

He whispered in Preston's ear, "It's because you WANT us to be together?"

Preston took a deep breath. "Yeah, that's about right."

The librarian grabbed him by the shoulders. "Well, why didn't you say so?"

He gave his favorite visitor their first kiss. He could hear Preston dropping his backpack. The young man didn't resist. He just let it happen. The kiss was long and warm, appropriate for the truth that had just been revealed.

Thomas stopped and noticed that the shocked expression on Preston's face had slowly transformed into a smile. This hint became easy to decipher.

"Happy?"

Preston replied with nothing but his own version of a kiss. He wrapped his arms around Thomas's neck and didn't let go. Thomas didn't push him away. He wished that he discovered Preston's secret much sooner.

* * *

They didn't leave the library. The place was indeed closed, but Thomas kept the lights on. He would need it to see Preston without his clothes.

He liked what he was in front of him. Preston looked exquisite to the human eyes. His dark skin, long dreadlocks, and an overall slender body made Thomas feel like a predator closing in on his gentle prey. He never felt so primeval while gazing at the young man showing off his handsome features, including the erection between his legs.

The older man grabbed him and hugged him tight. Preston's skin felt so smooth and warm. One sniff of his dreadlocks, and Thomas instantly had ideas.

He whispered, "You're gonna like what I'm about to give you."

Preston giggled. "I'm yours."

They stood between two bookshelves, away from a window to avoid being seen by potential pedestrians. Thomas showed off his own nude body, which must have pleased Preston very well. The librarian did keep a healthy figure simply because he didn't want to drive away any probable mates. Now that he had Preston in front of him, he felt proud that his masculine features paid off.

Preston licked his lips. "I guess I wasn't wrong for writing those stories."

Thomas brought him closer. Fierce determination boiled inside of him. "And I guess your hands are good not just for writing."

Preston already understood. He reached down and grabbed Thomas's hard cock. He slid his fingers up and down.

"I'll show you that I give good service."

Thomas chuckled as he could feel his seven-inch beast begin to come alive thanks to Preston's fingers. This popular mechanic made Thomas want to do the same. He reached down and closed his own fingers around the younger man's erection. Preston almost gasped as the librarian duplicated the exact hand movements. And now, both men gave each other a good reason to let their cocks stimulate their senses.

They looked at each other without guilt. They shared the same feelings. Preston's innocent smile inspired him. It told him to keep going and don't give in to silly objectives. They kept their long hard cocks alive with their swift fingers.

Thomas remarked, "I think this is the way it should be."

Preston took quicker breaths. "Oh, it feels like we're in paradise."

They shared a long kiss before an eruption could take effect. It was wet and long, just the way that Thomas liked it. This newfound passion that emerged between them didn't show any sign of stopping.

Thomas could feel something stirring between his legs. It made him caress Preston's cock even faster. The young man did the same. His look of arousal remained strong.

"Oh, yes!"

Preston gasped as both men released their juices. Their cocks acted as fountains when the warm cum rose up and landed on human skin. Thomas's lengthy deposits made contact with Preston's chest, as well as vice versa. They breathed sighs of relief as they let go of each other's dicks. Thomas looked down to see Preston's cum dripping down his own chest. The substance was warm and thick. His own semen must have been the same on Preston's body.

Preston laughed. "This could only happen to us."

He was about to turn away, but Thomas stopped him. He embraced him, and now both of their juices were sandwiched between their chests.

"I'm not going to end it like this. I hope you love the feel of someone fucking you up the ass."

He could feel Preston trembling and whispering, "Would it matter if I told you that this is officially my first time?"

Thomas ignored his spoken words and kept his attention on his written words. "I don't think it matters as long as I am here."

* * *

It lasted for a long time. As soon as he plugged Preston's ass with his long hard cock, it became a frenzied performance from beginning to end. He made Preston bounce above his lap. He made him feel the hunger of his beast. His forward thrusts made Preston moan with excitement. The young man grabbed hold of the bookshelf to avoid losing balance. Thomas could see his dreadlocks dancing in the air. It gave him more enthusiasm for their changed relationship. He held Preston tight and didn't let go.

Preston's shameless cries echoed across the library. "Oh, Thomas! Fuck me hard! Yes, fuck me real hard!"

Thomas didn't feel any fatigue, which made him more willing to make it last for the rest of the night. He remembered the stories that he read from the notebook. All of a sudden, he formed his own story in his head. He imagined Preston as his mate. He imagined himself coming home after a hard day's work. Preston would wait for him to open the front door. The young man would give him a massage before he cooked a marvelous meal for both of them. Thomas would feel so thankful for having such a loving companion. So much so that he couldn't wait to lead him in the bedroom and making him scream with pleasure.

The fictional account made him shove his cock even deeper inside the aspiring writer to show his appreciation toward this devotee. Preston squeezed his eyes shut from the strong force that penetrated him. The adrenaline continued to keep the two of them in high spirits.

Preston shouted, "Yes, I want more of your cum! Give it all to me!"

Finally, they reached their climax. Preston almost screamed. Thomas finally relaxed. The two of them collapsed on the floor after such an electrifying event. Their high octane faded. Sweat dripped down their bodies.

And now, they lay beside each other. They had no shame for the mess they made on themselves and on the carpet floor.

Preston whispered, "I hope you liked it."

Thomas almost laughed. "Are you kidding? This was fantastic."

He felt disappointed that it didn't last all night. Nevertheless, conquering his favorite visitor lasted for a long time.

* * *

Thomas opened his eyes and found himself in the same exact position. Preston lay beside him. Both remained naked between the bookshelves. Thomas didn't know how long they slept together. The lights stayed on, which made it harder for him to decipher the correct time judging by the light outside. He stood up and picked up his clothes. He looked down to see his favorite visitor lying on the floor with dried-up juices still on his chest, butt, and legs. Preston appeared so innocent, and yet so convenient thanks to his admiration toward his favorite character. It was no longer a secret. A change in their relationship had taken effect, and in Thomas's point of view, it changed for the better.

Preston opened his eyes and immediately sat up straight. "What time is it?"

Thomas replied, "I'm about to find out."

The librarian put his clothes back on and checked the clock on the wall near his front desk. It was only six-thirty in the morning. He looked out one of the windows to see that the sun didn't rise just yet.

He turned around to see that Preston had already put his own clothes back on.

"I should go. I'll be late for school."

"You have plenty of time to prepare yourself."

"Yeah, but I have to go back home and take a shower."

Thomas nodded. "I understand. I should do the same. Come on. Let's get out of here."

The two of them walked out of Castlewood Library before turning off all the lights. Thomas locked the front doors and put on his jacket to combat the low temperatures of the early morning.

As soon as they reached the sidewalk, the street appeared empty with the exception of two cars moving right past them.

Thomas took one look at the young man in front of him before he had to leave. He didn't want to leave this handsome young man, but he still understood why they had to separate.

"Listen, I'll give you my phone number if you want. I still have work today, so I have to come back here in a few hours. After you're done with school, we may get to know each other a little more."

Preston's eyes lit up. "You really mean it?"

Thomas chuckled. "I think we've got something special going on, and I'm sure you'd agree with that."

Preston pulled his smartphone out of his pocket and handed it to Thomas, who spent the next several seconds putting his phone number on it.

He handed it back to Preston and asked, "Aren't you glad that it's no longer a secret?"

"You should have found my notebook a lot sooner."

Preston quickly wrapped his arms around the librarian's neck and the two of them locked themselves in their embrace. This warm feeling made Thomas want to stay in Glendora instead of climbing a mountain in Sierra Nevada.

The two men separated for the time being. They returned home and anticipated the next time they would be alone together.