They Always Said a Rubber Ducky...

Story Info
Pushing the door open revealed...
1.6k words
5
10.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They Always Said A Rubber Ducky Was A Child's Toy Thing, But Is It Really?

Having unlocked the front door and setting his bags on the floor next to the door, his keys going on the hanger that was on the wall, looking around the room seeing that the room was empty as he kicked his shoes off. Walking farther into the house he took notice that the kitchen and dining room were empty also, leaving the upstairs of the house to contain his companion. Walking towards the stairs he made his way up them reaching the bedroom, opening the door and walking in he saw that the bed was still made getting ready to leave the room he turned and began to make his way out of the room, stopping when he heard water splashing in the bathroom.

Making his way back in he walked over to the bathroom door that was slightly ajar, pushing it open gently slowly revealing the bathroom. The black marble shining and reflecting everything just by glancing in you could see that it was a bathroom that was kept clean most of the time, it wasn't very hard to keep it clean when the occupants of the house were hardly home and when they were there it was only for a few weeks, if even that, at a time.

Pushing the door open all the way it revealed a heavily tattooed man sitting in a bubble bath playing with a yellow rubber ducky in what appeared to be boredom. The first man stayed in the doorway just watching in amusement as the grown man continued to play with the plastic plaything. The man looked up upon feeling eyes on him, when he saw who it was, a slight blush rose to his cheeks causing the other man to let out a low chuckle at the scene in front of him.

"Tone what are you doing here?" the man in the tub asked.

"The tour's over and I took the first flight I could get. So I would get here early today but the fucking thing got delayed, but I'm here now," Tony said as he made his way towards the tub and sat down next to it gracefully.

"So when are you having to leave again anyways?" the man in the tub asked laying his down on the edge of the tub watching Tony.

"I'm going to be home for two to three weeks but who knows if anything will come up. What about you, Benji?"

"We're in the studio so I'm still going to be here for a bit after you leave," he said almost sadly.

"Oh. I know how much you hate being here alone and all, why don't you stay with your brother when I have to leave?"

"I'll talk to him later about that, but right now I want you in here with me," Benji said leaning over the edge of the tub to kiss him.

Tony stood up pulling his black 'Dead End' shirt over his head and dropping it on the floor next to him. Reaching down and unbuttoning his pants he pushed them down past his waist letting them drop to the floor as he reached for the elastic of his boxers and preceded to slowly pull them down. Tony stepped out of his pants and boxers, pulling his socks off he stepped into the tub and sat across from Benji, watching him as he moved in the water so he would be in Tony's lap with his back resting against Tony's chest as he made himself comfortable.

With Benji resting in Tony's lap he began to kiss up his jaw as his fingers began to thread into Tony's hair. Tony's hands dipping under the water as Benji nipped at his throat causing him to coo softly into the air. Tony's fingers dancing lightly on Benji's chest under the water as they made their way down slowly coming to rest on his hips. Tony's head making it's way onto the back of the tub, and resting there as Benji attacked his neck with kisses and sucking.

"Mmm... Maybe we should mmm... take this to the uhhh... to the bed," Tony said as Benji's fingers had managed to wrap around him.

Benji disconnected his mouth from Tony's neck, "Alright."

Maneuvering out of Tony's lap Benji stood up his erection standing proud as droplets of water rolled down his body, reaching down he took Tony's hand and helped him up. Both of them drying off, and then managing to make their way out of the bathroom with their lips still attached to each other. Knees hitting the bed causing them to both fall on it in a jumbled mass of arms, and legs.

In some way they made their way into the middle of the bed with Tony on top holding Benji's hands above his head a bit as he continue to kiss him, their tongues meeting in a sloppy dance, hands roaming body parts that had been discovered long ago in other nights of passion. Hating the long absences where they couldn't see and touch each other, but it only served to make the time they had together all that much grander.

A hand laying on a hip and the other was stroking up and down on an erection that was throbbing with pleasure. Hands removing other hands from bodies pinning them above the two of them as the kissing continued. Handcuffs that usually sat dormant on the headboard now had company in the form of Benji's wrists being cuffed within, as Tony's mouth made it's way down his body licking and sucking, teasing around Benji's throbbing cock that was weeping in need.

His tongue coming out to gently lick at the tip, then going back to nipping at his inner thighs. Sucking at them every so often positive that he would be leaving hickeys behind. He made his way back up to Benji's cock and took it in his mouth swirling his tongue around the tip before he allowed it to slip farther into his mouth. Benji's moans soon filling the room, causing Tony to smirk around him as he began to bob up and on his cock, his hand stroking what couldn't fit in his mouth.

His other hand that was unoccupied snaked down and began to stroke his own erection, releasing Benji from his mouth with a pop, Tony sat back on his hunches and surveyed Benji laying in front of him looking at him with a look of want in his eyes. Tony leaned down to kiss Benji, only to pull back before he reached Benji's lips and reached into the bedside table to get a tube of lube. Benji straining against his restraints to see what Tony had grabbed, seeing a tube in Tony's hand, he waited for the intrusion he was sure to feel, only to feel a slick hand on his cock that was applying lube to it.

Tony sat up on his knees putting more lube on his fingers and inserted his middle finger into himself while keeping his eyes on Benji, who was struggling to keep his head up so he could watch Tony fingering himself. After a few moments he was using two fingers and began to thrust them in and out, quite quickly while his body was pushing down against them, he added a third not long after, stopping only a bit later.

Tony moved so he was above Benji's cock, grabbed it and held it steady as he impaled himself on to it. Tony let out a slightly pained moan as Benji was fully sheathed in him. Tony began to bounce up and down on Benji's cock as their eyes locked on each other's/ Tony's hands placed themselves on Benji's chest and they moved up and down it as Tony continued to bounce in Benji's lap.

Minutes went by until Tony removed one of his hands from Benji's chest and placed it on his throbbing cock, stroking it slowly as he continued to bounce. Stroking himself faster as he was nearing the edge of passion, moans escaping his parted pierced lips as Benji's cock hit his prostate dead on, a few times in a row. Benji was a moaning mess struggling against the handcuffs because he wanted to grab Tony's hips and thrust him down harder and faster, but he couldn't and it caused him to let out a frustrated groan.

"Tony uncuff me now," Benji managed to get out between moans tugging hard against them.

Tony ignored him and continued to pleasure himself on Benji moaning loudly as he got even closer to the edge. Tony's free hand dragged down Benji's chest leaving red, raised welt marks down his chest, Benji cried out in pleasurable pain. Tony's release finally hit, sending his warm seed spurting onto Benji's chest, as he began to contract around him tightly.

"Uh, Tony," Benji managed to moan out as he came within Tony.

Tony laid on Benji for a bit while he came down from his high. Reaching up to uncuff him only after Benji let out a groan and tugged on the handcuffs. Uncuffing Benji's right hand first, he leaned in to kiss him then uncuff the other hand, and then laid back on Benji, his head resting on his chest as Benji wrapped his arms around him.

"Love you," Tony murmured into Benji's chest.

Benji remained silent but rubbed his hands up and down Tony's back lifting Tony's head briefly to kiss him then went back to rubbing his back. Tony gaining some energy rolled off of Benji some, but kept his head on his chest. They both soon fell asleep not long afterwards with Tony knowing in the back of his mind that Benji loved him, too.