They Are A-OK Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I don't know about me being dominate," I tried to protest, "But I know for sure I don't want you to get out of Kyle's life. One thing though, he and I talked about, is the three of us getting together. I wanted to fuck you since the first day I met you."

His demeanor suddenly changed. It was as if someone had waived a wand and he instantly became shy and submissive. He looked down at the floor.

In a small respectful voice he said, "Sir, you can have me anytime and way you like."

I was stunned watching the tall, strong football star morph into a totally submissive creature. With one simple sentence he had virtually given over his body to me. The feeling of power was exhilarating. I flashed back to that afternoon in Jerry's room. Taking total control had been a big turn on. Up to that moment I hadn't considered that it might be something I would like to do on an on-going basis.

"Damn that sounds hot. I would love to take you into the bedroom and fuck you like a cheap slut!" Burst from my vocal chords.

His bowed head couldn't conceal his smile.

"You can use any part of this slut anyway you want, Sir," He replied practically begging me to command him.

That was all the encouragement I needed to go from talking to action.

"Get in my room and take your clothes off, slut! I will be in when I am ready to use you!" I barked.

He drained his beer and scurried off to my bedroom. I got another beer for each of us and then gave him a couple of minutes to comply with the order to undress. When I entered my room I found him standing at the foot of my bed completely naked with his head bowed. His cock was hard.

"Were you playing with yourself?" I asked surprised as I set the beer on my dresser.

"No, Sir, of course not without your permission. It is the excitement of knowing I am with such a strong man that has me aroused."

I turned away and drained half of one of the bottles of beer in an attempt to compose myself. When I turned back toward him, I took his cock in my hand and squeezed it hard enough to cause a twinge of discomfort.

"Nice cock, slut," I said in a nasty tone.

It was the truth. Fact was he was a fucking beautiful guy. His cock was between seven and eight inches and it twisted slightly giving it a unique and sexy look. He was cut and had a large well defined mushroom cock head. The veins were prominent on his chocolate shaft. His athletic body was almost completely smooth and devoid of hair. I wondered how much was due to shaving. While still holding onto his cock I moved my face with within a couple inches of his face.

"There is something I need to know slut," I said sternly.

"Ask me anything, Sir," He responded trying to avoid fixing his eyes on my face.

He was clearly uncomfortable looking into the eyes of a dominant man.

"I hear that you fuck a lot of women. But I think you are a queer. What is the story, slut?" I asked feeding him the humiliation I was sure he craved.

"Sir, you are correct. I am gay. The women are only for show. I am a sissy boy that needs a real man to own me and use me," He replied earnestly.

I smiled at him and let go of his cock. I knew at that moment that I had stumbled on at least a temporary solution to the problem of Dante and Kyle and sexual need. I could be Dante's Dom without taking him away from Kyle. They both could have what that needed and wanted.

"Get on your knees, bitch!" I demanded and he fell to the floor.

I pushed the lounging pants down and shoved my semi-erect cock in his face. I liked the way my white cock looked against his brown face.

"May I suck you, Sir?" He asked in a small voice without looking up at me.

When I granted permission he thanked me and took my cock into his mouth. He deftly used his tongue to quickly bring me to full erection. I grabbed his head and began to fuck his face making him take the full length of my cock into his mouth and down his throat. He was clearly well practiced. There wasn't even a hint of a gag as I fucked his mouth. Even though I had taken charge he did everything he could to make the experience more pleasurable for me. He used his tongue to work my cock as I slid it in and out of his hungry mouth. I knew that to really use him I should stop, bend him over and fuck his ass. But his mouth felt too good and I became lost in the pleasure. The first spurt of cum slid down his throat the second landed on his nose when my cock jerked free of his lips. He managed to capture the final spurt on his tongue.

He seemed to savor it as I stood there panting exhilarated from both the sex and my new found power. I stripped off my clothes and crawled onto the bed as he used his finger to scrape my cum from his nose. After he sucked that down too I told him to join me in bed. He was rock hard and I wanted to suck his beautiful cock. But I was too new to domination to know the ramifications of that move. I knew I couldn't simply go down on a sub. I also knew I would soon have to find a way to make that work as I could not resist his cock forever.

"Did you like that slut?" I asked not really needing him to tell me to know the answer.

"Yes, Sir, thank you. You are amazing."

I reached out and took hold of his cock. I stroked him slowly.

"Oh Sir, you are too good to this slut. I fear I will cum if you keep touching me," He stammered in a fearful sounding tone.

"You needn't fear me so," I said and leaned over to kiss him.

"Oh god," He moaned as our lips brushed.

I pushed him on his back and climbed on top of him as I pushed my tongue into his mouth. Our crotches came together and I began humping as if I was fucking a woman. I could feel his hard cock between us and his heart pounding in his chest as I pressed my body to his quivering flesh. I broke the kiss and pressed my hands into his shoulders holding him firmly to the bed. He was forced to look into my eyes as I stared down at him. He was panting and squirming under me. He smiled broadly as my cock grew between us. I eased off and he instinctively rolled over. My growing cock pressed into the cleft of his ass. I began slowly humping his smooth brown ass. My cock slid along the crack of his hot round ass cheeks as he lay under me panting.

"Oh god, Sir," He gasped, "I'm sorry, I'm cumming!"

I felt his convulsion as his cock spewed jism onto my bed. I knew that I should be cross that he came without permission but all I felt was joy. It was thrilling making a man cum that way. I slipped off of him to get the tube of lubricant from the other room. When I got back he had not moved an inch. I gave his ass a gentle slap as I told him to draw his legs up. He pulled a pillow under his belly as he got up on his knees. I used my fingers to push the lube into his ass. I am not sure he even needed the slippery goo. When I mounted him he easily took my shaft to the hilt.

His ass felt more like a well used pussy than any other ass I had fucked. I was able to thrust in and out of him with almost no resistance. His moaning was intoxicating and spurred me to ride him hard. Each deep thrust was answered by a cry of pure primal pleasure from him. My orgasm rocked my body. By the time I had finished cumming I was shaking from the excitement. As I rolled away he remained in position awaiting my orders. I managed to tell him to come to me in a weak voice. He laid his head on my torso and while practically purring kissed my heaving chest.

"Sir, may I speak?" He asked.

All I could manage was a nod of my head.

"You are amazing. You are so good to this slut. I will be yours whenever want."

I smiled and told him to stand up. I didn't care what the protocol was. I wanted to suck his cock. I sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed his ass cheeks. I dug my fingers into his flesh.

"I want to taste your hot cock, slut. You are not to move while I have it in my mouth!" I snarled.

"Oh god, yes Sir. Thank you."

I took him in my mouth and swirled my tongue around his cock as I sucked him. He held still despite the way his cock was twitching in my mouth. I moved my lips and tongue up and down his warm hard shaft enjoying the feel of his meat in my mouth. Finally after several minutes of enduring the torture of being pleasured he lost control as I knew he would. He flexed his hips involuntarily. I released his cock from my mouth and forced him to lay over my lap. His hard cock rubbed against my thigh as I gave him an old fashioned bare bottom spanking. His beautiful round brown ass took every hard slap of my hand. His moans and the warm sting I fleet in my palm were a new and exciting pleasure to my senses.

"Sir, please, I am oh going to god cum again!" He blurted out as I continued to swat his ass.

I felt his warm sticky cum on my thigh and ceased the spanking. I made him clean his cum off my leg with his tongue. Then we cuddled up in bed.

"Sir, may I tell you something," He asked in a whisper.

When I gave permission he spoke softly while nestled in my arms.

"That is very much like it was with Ray when we were alone and I was a good boy. He was for sure rougher than you, Sir. But he also was very loving when I deserved it."

I was a bit shocked to find that a brutal guy like Ray had a loving side.

"You mean he sucked your cock, Dante?" I asked totally out of the Dom mode.

"Yes, Sir. He said he liked the cream filling in my chocolate Twinkie."

"I guess that I will have to taste it soon."

"You honor me, Sir. You are very good at taking care of sluts I think," He said in an odd tone.

"Tell me, Dante, would you like it if I treated you rougher sometimes?" I asked genuinely wanting to know what he needed from me.

He looked at me as if trying to decide how to answer.

Finally in a completely non-submissive tone he said, "The truthful answer that I must give because I pledged to be yours and besides we share the AOK oath is embarrassing, John. But yes I would be thrilled for you to be rougher with me if that pleased you."

"Dante, I am not sure how it will feel other than I would like it just because it turned you on. I think I might like it for myself too. But right now I am thinking of what you need in this kind of relationship."

He smiled at me as he replied, "Sir, I am sure that you will know when the time comes exactly what this slut needs. So far you have been perfect."

We lay together for awhile, not talking. Both of us seemed to be lost in our thoughts. For me I was facing new revelations about what I found sexually thrilling. I could not imagine what thoughts filled Dante's mind. Finally he broke the silence.

"Sir, will you tell Kyle about us?"

"Well certainly he should know that you and I are fucking. But I do not think he needs know the details. He would never understand."

That answer had come very easily to me. Kyle really did not understand the D/s life. Though I didn't yet grasp all the nuisance I was ready to learn and at least got that it was a consensual mutually pleasurable thing. I think Kyle really believed that Ray had somehow brainwashed Dante to be something different that he was. I knew for sure that was not the case.

"Ok then I will not say anything about your owning me. But should I not be submissive if the three of us ever play together."

Dante's declaration that I owned him threw me off. It seemed too soon for such a commitment. The second statement was easier to deal with so I left aside the idea of ownership.

"Well, I can't see you being aggressive. I imagine you are even somewhat submissive with him. Am I wrong?"

"No, Sir, you are correct. I am almost always submissive with men. Only when it is for show with women have I managed much of any aggressiveness. Even then I find it difficult.

In spite of my worries that afternoon about his becoming too attached to me too quickly our relationship worked out well. I was his part time Dom for the rest of that semester and through his last year at school. He and Kyle also carried on a relationship that lasted that same length of time. The pressure of being gay and an NFL star brought an end to their relationship. However, Dante and I continue to get together in secret on occasion. Whenever, he is playing in a town I am in there are always tickets to the game waiting for me. Along with the tickets in a sealed envelope he leaves me his hotel room number. There is nothing like the feeling of power I get from having total dominion over a famous football star the night after he has won the big game. We also manage to get together occasionally during the off season too and he still attends AOK events when he can.

After playing a little longer, Dante and I had drifted off to sleep later that afternoon. I awoke when I heard Kyle come in from class. He called my name and I answered. When he popped in my room to say hi he got a little surprise. Dante was lying beside me and just waking up. The two of us were uncovered and naked leaving no doubt about how we had spent the afternoon.

"Hi guys. Have fun?" He said in a truly happy sounding tone.

"Yeah, but we missed you. Didn't we Dante?" I replied cheerfully deciding to play it cool.

"Sure did!"

"Well I am here now," Kyle said and started to strip.

I mostly watched as first Dante sucked Kyle's monster meat and then to my surprise Dante asked Kyle to fuck him. Most guys refused that monster log. Dante seemed anxious to get fucked with it. The hot sub got on his hands and knees and easily took every bit of that huge cock without as much as a frown. As Kyle fucked the wide receiver's ass, Dante licked and then sucked my dick. That was it for me. After cumming in his mouth my cock was finished for the night. Still I enjoyed watching my two friends play for a little longer before we all agreed it was time to shower and to eat.

12