They Are A-OK Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I say this, because I do not wish you to believe that my arousal results from what I must do to help right your course," He added with obvious sorrow.

When he kissed the back of my neck I could feel the tears on his cheek. When he laid the crop to my ass I could feel my skin break. I was surprised when I felt his lips on my wound before the next of my friends pressed his body against mine. Craig spoke of his admiration and affection for me before adding his hard whack. Kyle was panting and made no attempt to hide his tears as he spoke to me with his soft fat cock pressed into the crack of my ass.

"John, I love you and always will. You already know how much I love the brotherhood and respect its laws. It is only that love and respect that enables me to do what I now must.

Though his whack was clearly tempered by his feelings for me, I hoped the council would not notice or at least would make allowances for the circumstances. The last to speak to me was Dante. As his smooth athletic body pressed against mine I could feel his trembling. I thought it cruel to make him one of the punishers. I wondered if the council knew of our relationship if they would have inflicted such a punishment on him. While he could mete out unforgiving blows to opponents on the gridiron the idea of taking a crop to the ass of his Dom was certainly an antithesis to Dante's whole being.

He hugged me and whispered, "I love you Sir, please forgive your slave doing his duty to the brotherhood."

Then he leaned out and spoke in the biggest voice he could muster, "John, as the others so well said, our wish is to help redeem you so that you may be our brother. As your failure is our failure we shall all suffer this day with you."

The blow he delivered so stunned me that I cried out for the first time. Later after I gave him a rather cruel beating at his insistence he explained that he feared the council would see any lack of intensity as a failure in him. They knew he was submissive and no doubt wanted proof of his worth. However, at the time I had no chance to contemplate my subs motives. The rest of the twenty-five whacks came in succession with only a long enough pause between them to exchange the crop and move into position. I did not and still do not know what reaction was expected or desired from me. Nothing was ever said about my wailing and crying during the second half of my beating or the spontaneous ejaculation that occurred in the middle of the ordeal.

Even as agony filled my body and my flesh was torn open, each blow made me feel closer to my brothers and more a part of the brotherhood. When the thirtieth whack fell upon my aching, cut and bleeding ass an odd calm fell over me. I knew that I was and forever would be a part of the brotherhood. The next hour is today somewhat of a blur. I know that each of my friends loving kissed my badly damaged flesh and left the room. I do not recall the words that the council members said as they offered praise and acknowledgement that I was cleansed. I think it was Brock that removed the weight that I no longer felt hanging from my balls.

I remember Doctor Burton coming in and examining my ass. I even remember the stinging agony of having my wounds cleaned and dressed. I do not remember being unleashed from the device or being helped to Brock's room. I know Colin kissed me and told me that he would always be my servant though I had no idea why he said such a thing. My memory is clearer of later that night. As I lay face down in Brock's bed still naked he gently caressed my back. He also cried as he told me how sorry he was that he was part of such cruelty.

"Brock, you only did what duty demanded. I hold no ill thoughts toward you or any participants," I protested.

I was not sure why but as I tried to explain to him, I was glad for the experience. It is what truly made me AOK. It is also made me stronger than I ever imagined I could be. I believe without that day I would never have fulfilled the promise Adam saw in me. It also filled me with a sense of humility that I could not have learned otherwise. Even now when I lay my hand upon another in sexual play it comes to mind and my actions are tempered. It is only for pleasure that I spank never in cruelty. If ever I forget any of this, or that day, or my bond to my brothers, all I need do is touch my fingers to the slightly raised scars I carry with me to remember.

"You are amazing, John," He said after a time. "I believe you may be the finest ever to enter the brotherhood. All that will come to you is well deserved."

"What do you mean, Brock?" I asked still dazed from the ordeal and confused by his reference.

"It is even more amazing that you do not realize what is happening to you. You have been to Adam's island and seen the extent of his wealth. You must also have seen at least a hint of his power. He was not much different than you when he came to the brotherhood. There are special people who have special destinies. Adam has proven he is one of those people. I know how special he thinks you are and I am sure he will do everything he can to help you realize your destiny. By the way I agree with him."

I was so overwhelmed that I could barely speak to thank him for his praise. I silently vowed to prove myself worthy of his confidence in me. Then we kissed. It started as a tender almost friendly kind of kiss, no tongue, just softly brushing our lips together. When his tongue touched my lips, I happily parted my lips and let him slip his tongue into my mouth. His tongue met mine and soon our tongues were dancing between our open mouths. Due to the condition of my ass I was forced to remain on my belly even as my cock grew hard and pressed into the bed. Brock was snuggled up next to me and I could feel his huge erection pressed into my hip. I felt an incredible closeness that I hoped I would never lose. Unfortunately, my very sore ass kept me from shifting into a more intimate position.

I guesstimated that we had been making out for twenty minutes of so when we were interrupted by a knock on the door. Brock jumped up and unashamedly pulled the door wide open with his cock fully erect. I turned to see Adam standing there smiling. He stepped into the room and Brock asked if he wished to be alone with me.

"No, not at all. I would like to talk to you both. But I think perhaps I am a bit overdressed," Adam replied in a cheery tone.

Brock shut the door as Adam began to strip off his clothes. I watched silently as my handsome mentor shed his clothes and revealed his amazing body. I could not help letting my eyes wander over his toned and tanned flesh. There was an odd contrast between Brock's huge erect cock and Adam's completely flaccid member as the pair approached the bed.

"So, John, I understand that there were some issues worked out today," Adam said coolly as he sat on the bed next to me while Brock stood by his side.

"Yes, sir, I am sorry to say that I failed to keep a required appointment and needed to experience the ritual of correction," I quickly replied.

"Even though I do know all the details, I am glad you are so forth coming and hope the sincerity I hear is genuine."

"Adam, I assure you that I am sincere in my acknowledgement of my mistake and the acceptance of the required lesson. I truly appreciate the love my brothers showed me," I said truthfully.

He smiled and told me he was glad that I learned so well as he reached over and began fondling Brock's cock.

"I have big plans for you and have invested a lot of faith in you. That is why I insisted that you be tested so harshly. That you did not deny your need for correction is a testament to your character, John. I am more certain than ever that my faith in you is well placed. I have decided that I want you to work with Brock this summer at my European offices. This will be Brock's second summer with me and I expect you to take full advantage of this opportunity to learn all he can teach you."

"I will, Adam. Thank you for both your mentorship and the assignment of working with such an amazing man for the summer."

I was about to burst with excitement over the prospect of spending the summer in Europe with Brock. Of course I hoped that Adam would also be a part of my summer. It felt good when Adam leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. By that time he was jerking Brock off in earnest. It was fascinating watching his hand slide up and down that huge cock. So much so that I didn't realize how close Brock was to orgasm or where his dick was pointing. Suddenly his cock began to spew huge spurts of cum onto my face. He stepped even closer as Adam continued to jerk and milk his seed onto me. I wondered how long he had been saving up his load as I lay there with my face covered in his warm, sticky cum.

To my surprise when he finished cumming Brock got on his knees and began to lick his cum from my face. Adam looked on smiling and caressing Brock's head as he cleaned me. My own cock was very uncomfortably smashed between my body and the bed when Brock's cleaning turned into a wild passionate kiss. However, the kiss didn't last long. Adam pulled Brock's face to his crotch and the frat president took our mentors cock into his mouth. I could do nothing but watch as Brock deep throated Adam's delicious tool. As if it was an afterthought Adam began to gently massage my back, making me a small part of the action. Still it was one of the few times in my life that I felt strong jealousy.

I wanted his hot cock in my mouth. I wanted to be the one about to receive his creamy seed. I felt him tense up as his orgasm approached. Brock must have felt it also because I could see that he was increasing his efforts to pleasure Adam. Familiar moans began to fill the room. My own need caused me to begin to hump the mattress as Adam cried out. When Brock had taken all of our mentors cum he let Adam's shrinking cock slip from his mouth. He winked at me as he licked his lips happily. After another minute Adam squeezed my shoulder.

"So John are you up to giving me a good fucking, or would you prefer to keep humping the mattress?" He asked calmly.

Brock remained on his knees as Adam moved so I could slide off the bed. The only way I was going to be able to fuck anyone at that point was standing on my feet with my partner bent over the bed. To my surprise my friends had something else in mind before I got to fuck Adam. I found myself with both of them at my feet. As one licked and sucked my cock the other licked and sucked my balls. They were driving my crazy, keeping me close to the edge as they moved their lips and tongues all over my genitals. They made me endure the torture of intense sexual stimulation for what I guessed to be around a half an hour.

At that point Adam abruptly told Brock to prepare his ass. After Brock thoroughly lubed up Adam's rectum, he sat on the bed as instructed. Adam bent over placing a hand on either side of Brock. After telling me he was ready for a good hard ride, Adam began sucking Brock's big hard cock. Though I would have preferred to be the one getting sucked, I wanted to give Adam exactly what he wanted. I moved behind him and guided my cock to his well lubed asshole. He didn't even break rhythm sucking Brock's cock when I pushed my cock into his body. He pushed his ass back capturing my entire shaft. I grabbed his hips as he ground back into me stretching his tight anus wide open.

He stopped sucking Brock's cock just long enough to cry out, "Come on John, fuck me, hard!"

I immediately complied with his desire. I pulled back until I was barely inside him before slamming back into him. I began to ride him hard, each time going ball deep into his rectal cavity. He rocked his body with mine as he continued sucking Brock's cock. The fat meat almost completed muted what I am sure would have been loud moans and gasps. There was nothing to mute my panted moans of bliss as I forcefully pounded his cunt-like asshole. It wasn't long before I felt his rectal walls begin to grip my invading cock. His body started jerking as I was forced to work harder to keep driving my cock in and out of his tightening ass. I was amazed that he was able to keep blowing Brock during the frenzied build up to what turned out to be an almost simultaneous orgasm for us.

I drove deep into him as the first splashes of my cum shot into his body. My fingers dug into his flesh as his ass became a vice holding my spasming cock. I raised my head and roared as I felt his body convulse in orgasm while I was still I the throws of my own climax. When I opened my eyes I saw the scratches I had left on his body and the small puddle of cum on Brock's belly. He had cum also making it a true threesome. Though I couldn't see it I knew that there was a puddle of Adam's cum either on the side of the bed or the floor. When his rectal muscles relaxed and I could pull my cock from his ass I dropped down to my knees.

I kissed his ass passionately as I encouraged him to turn around. He stood and turned to face me putting his half erect puffy cock in my face. I devoured the chubby morsel. He caressed my head as I happily sucked his soft cock. Though he was spent for the moment we were both heavily into the intimacy. I might well have gone on sucking that sweet soft meat for a long while had there not been another knock on the door. This time it was Doc Burton who had come to check on the condition of my ass. After Allan asked the others to give us a few minutes he had me lay on the bed while he removed the bandages.

"I guess you are feeling ok, John. Seemed like a pretty wild scene I interrupted," He said in a put on doctor voice.

"I am a fast healer, Doc," I joked.

"Not so fast as you think," He snapped back.

As if to emphasize his words he ran his fingers over my abused buttocks.

"Fuck!' I yelped. "Is that really necessary, Allan?"

"Just wanted to make sure you knew that you had a lot of healing to do. I am going to have to make some arrangements regarding your exams this week. You will have to take them standing. We need to come up with some excuse about an accident or something. The true cause might be an issue."

"Yeah, I guess, but as I am sure you know this was deserved."

"Honestly, John, I think it was too damn brutal. But I know the rules and I am glad the council chose this route and you took it so well. It would have been a fucking mistake to kick you out."

"Thanks, Allan. But I want you to know that in some weird way I think that the whole experience was good for me."

"I think we need to have a couple more of our therapy session before you leave for the summer."

"Ok with me, but I have been confined to the house for the final two weeks of the semester. After that I have to get home so I can see my parents before heading off for my summer internship."

"I guess Adam will keep you pretty busy. No problem, I have to come by to check on your ass anyway. We can talk while I look at your sexy butt. One thing I want to make sure you have thought about though, your ass is going to carry marks for a long time, maybe forever," He added as he gently put a new bandaged on my ass.

"Yeah, I kind of figured I was permanently marked," I said not adding my thoughts on it being a badge of honor.

I could tell that Allan had some negative thoughts about the beating I was given. I wondered why and how many others he had witnessed. I am not sure what gave me the nerve to ask or why he was so forthright.

"A pledge mate of mine screwed up pretty badly and tried to withstand the cleansing," He said sadly. "Fuck the way he screamed I thought they were killing him."

"They made you listen?" I asked incredulously.

"And watch. Truth is I should have been given the same treatment in my opinion. It was the last year of an experiment with pledge partners. He was mine. The idea was that we helped each other and were responsible for each other."

"I think I understand. I read about the experiment when I was studying brotherhood history. What I read made it sound like a total failure."

"I never really understood the reasoning behind declaring it a failure. But I do know more guys didn't make it through pledge semester in those five years than any other time. Anyway, we were partners and I was supposed to get any punishment he got. Fuck I begged the council to tie me up next to him. I got a couple of whacks with a belt in private and great praise for being such a loyal and true brother. But it wasn't really the council that saved my ass. Billy had insisted that it was all his fault and he wanted to take all the punishment. Thinking it was noble and being very sadistic the council agreed with Billy. Sadly, he didn't even make it through his own half of the punishment. He ended up bloodied and scared and still got kicked out."

"Wow, no shit?"

"Yeah. I was going to quit too, but Billy insisted I not be an idiot and blow my future. His insistence is the only reason I am a doctor, John."

"Sounds like he was a great friend. Also sounds like he is AOK material to me."

"Yeah, others thought so too. When Adam became chancellor he offered to reinstate Billy. But things changed too much with time. What the brotherhood might have given him was already lost at that point. He was set in his life, wife, three kids, a house in the burbs with a picket fence and so on."

"So no more cock?"

Allan laughed in a sad kind of way.

"I don't think he has been with a guy since he transferred to a different school the next year. I tried to stay friends through letters and even visit him. But he seemed to want to let it all go."

"Was there more to it than just a lost friend?" I asked being far too bold in my curiosity.

"Hell, I know everything about you; you may as well know this about me. We were friends since grade school. He was my first love and lover of either sex. It wasn't until we came here that either of us was with anyone else sexually. We went wild once in college both together and separately. Mostly with other guys in groups, but occasionally girls were involved. But through all of our wild times we kept our bond with each other. That day in council chamber changed Billy. I hope your experience doesn't change you in the same way."

"Don't worry, Allan I passed the test. It was a positive for me. I am sorry about your friend, but you don't need to worry about me."

"Fuck, I guess Adam is right. You are on a different plane that most of us. I will see you tomorrow," He said and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I realized that Allan carried a lot of pain from the loss of what he had with Billy. I decided to someday ask him if what he gained from the brotherhood was worth the loss. Adam came back briefly to say goodbye and tell me that he would be back for my graduation to the full brotherhood. After Adam left, Brock offered the hospitality of his bed for as much of my two week incarceration as I choose. He also made it clear that I was under no obligation to sleep with. Though the condition of my ass made cuddling nearly impossible as I had to remain on my stomach, it felt good having my bear-like friend's body next to me that night as I fell asleep.