They Are A-OK Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moans turned to a deep animalistic purr when my tongue moved lower. He gasped when I touched the tip of my wet tongue to his tingling anus. His purring and moans grew louder and turned to deep joyous cries of bliss when I pushed my tongue inside his body. As he had done to me I spread his cheeks as wide as I could and tongue fucked him as deeply as possible. Sensing the rising tide in his loins, I took hold of his monster cock and began to stroke him. His cock was so hard and thick I felt like I could barely hold onto it as it jerked and throbbed in my fingers. In another minute he exploded all over his belly and chest.

I kissed my way up his body licking up every drop of the thick musky fluid. When I reached his face his mouth captured my tongue. While we kissed he reached for my cock which had begun to grow hard again.

"You got enough left in the tank to fuck me, babe?" He panted when our kiss broke.

I just smiled as he stroked me back to full erection.

"How do you want it, big boy?" I asked when I knew my cock was hard enough to penetrate him.

"Face to face, sexy guy," He answered dreamily as he reached into the night stand to retrieve the lubricant.

He pulled his legs back over his body as I oiled up his ass. He was so ready to be fucked it didn't take much stretching before I could slide my cock into his ass. With his encouragement I rode him hard and deep while looking down into his eyes. He smiled up at me as he moaned and grunted his pleasure. Had it been my first orgasm of the night it would have been over in an instant I was so excited. Having already cum I felt like I could go forever and Brock didn't seem in a hurry for it to end. After fucking face to face for a long time we changed positions. He moved to his side and lifted his leg high as I spooned up against him with my cock deep in his rectum. That was more of a slow grinding then the first position or the last. After about twenty minutes he wanted to stand up and bend over so I could really give it to him hard.

He braced himself with his palms on the bed as I moved behind him. I guided my cock into his very well stretched hole and grabbed his hips. He bucked and his ass swallowed my entire cock. I rode him as he bucked like an unbroken stallion. I can't tell you how long we fucked or which of us came first. But I can say we both enjoyed amazing orgasms and were left totally exhausted. I slept very soundly that night in his arms.

What I would call work that summer began the next morning. In truth it was more like a class. I met important members of Adam's organization and even more important clients. I observed how his businesses were run. I learned everything I could. After a week in Brussels, Brock and I began to travel to various European cities. In three weeks I had visited a dozen of the most amazing places I could imagine and met maybe a hundred of Adam's key people. They all seemed anxious and happy to help me learn. The only bad part about it all was that there was no time to really see the fabulous cities we visited. If it could not be seen from the window of our luxury hotel rooms or the limos and taxis that whisked us around it may as well not have existed.

In Rome I saw the outside of the Coliseum while stuck in traffic. In London I saw the Thames from the balcony of our room at the Savoy. I saw parliament and Big Ben from the back seat of a Rolls. A taxi unceremoniously flew past the Brandenburg gate in Berlin without even an echo of Kennedy or Reagan's famous speeches left in the wind. The canals of Venice may as well have been highways as we eschewed the quaint gondolas for fast moving motorized craft. If there was music being performed in Vienna I did not hear it in the modern offices I visited. In Amsterdam I didn't even get to see the whores displayed in their windows. I began to wonder if succeeding would mean giving up actually living life.

About a month into the summer we returned to a surprise in Brussels. Adam was at the apartment waiting for us. In less than twenty minutes the three of us were naked and in bed. It was a long evening of wild three way sex that ended with us falling asleep in a heap. The next day Brock and I got an even better surprise. Adam told us that we had been working so hard and doing so well that he wanted us to take a few days break. He had arranged a trip to Paris with no business to do. It was a city I had not been to and it was to be the first European city other than Brussels that I actually got to see.

From the balcony of Adam's Paris apartment on the Avenue Elisee Reclus we could see Parc du Champs de Mars, the Eiffel Tower, the Seine and seemingly the whole of the city beyond. Adam did not join us in Paris. He said he wanted Brock to show it to me. Our first night in the city of lights was the first time Brock fucked my ass that summer. I may never know why I wanted his huge cock inside me so much that night. I also will never know how such a large man with a beast of a cock can be so gentle in bed. This is especially puzzling since he so often urges me to fuck him hard and rough. My ass still felt full when he woke me before dawn the next morning.

Though I was tired and would have preferred to sleep a few more hours I did not complain. Brock had a plan for us to see the sites. That morning it was a ride out to Versailles to see Louis's palace. The limo ride was surprisingly short and the private tour that one of Adam's associates arranged was amazing. When we got back to the city, Brock insisted that we have lunch in the Eiffel tower. I could have happily skipped lunch in favor of an afternoon fuck and nap. But he was so exited to show me the view from the top that I didn't protest.

Brock seemed nervous as we rode the elevator up the tower. He was checking his watch as if we were late for a meeting. I couldn't recall him ever being so concerned about time before that day. When we walked out onto the observation deck I was so overwhelmed by the view that I didn't notice what would turn out to be one of the biggest surprises of my summer in Europe. Secretly waiting there were Troy and Dom. They had contacted Brock after they decided to spend some time in France. Brock had asked Adam to help with the surprise. I am surprised I didn't fall to my death when my friends suddenly sandwiched me in the observation area.

"Parlez-vous français?" Dom asked from behind as Troy stepped in front of me.

"Est-ce que d'une manière primordiale, je peux sucer votre robinet doux, mon ami?" Troy asked with a smirk on his face.

"Don't you think it is just a bit public for cock sucking?" I whispered in his ear as I hugged him.

He was clearly surprised that I caught the meaning of his well rehearsed phrase. Living in Belgium even for so short a period had equipped me with enough French to glean meaning even though I was fairly certain the phrase might have confused a native speaker. I decided that is was a good thing we were in a country where men embracing and kissing was not considered strange. There was no way we could hold back on affectionate displays. Brock still insisted that we have lunch in the tower even though all of us were ready to go back to the apartment for a show of affection that would not be acceptable in public even in France. It was probably best we did since the pain et chocolat we had for breakfast was not enough to sustain a wild afternoon. The food was surprisingly good and the four of us had a great time catching up on what we had all been doing in the six weeks we had been separated. After we declined desert I asked Troy if he was ready to deliver on the thing he had asked about earlier.

"Ah mon ami, I think you know I am always ready to have that particular item dans ma bouche," He replied happily in a bad French accent as the waiter stood by confused.

The four of us headed off ready set the sheets afire. As we walked out of the tower elevator we ran into a group of female college students. The girls were a mixture of Americans and their French hosts. To our surprise one of the Americans had gone to high school with Troy. Ten minutes later we had dates with her, her traveling partner and their hosts. As the girls headed up the tower we headed down the street to the apartment. Even with dates planned for the evening there was no thought about changing our afternoon plan.

After about fifteen minutes of Troy and Dom touring the apartment and exclaiming over the luxuriousness of our digs I was past ready to get naked. Brock didn't seem quite as excited about the four-some as I felt. When both Troy and Dom announced that they had to take a leak and went off to share the bathroom, I took the opportunity to question my roommate about the reason for his lack of enthusiasm.

"I don't know, shit don't take this wrong but I think I am feeling jealous after seeing how excited you were to be with them," He admitted hesitantly.

"I don't know how I could take that any other way than it is, Brock. You never had a problem sharing before that I know of. What's different now?"

"Fuck except for Adam briefly, I have had you all to myself and I really fucking like it, John. But it isn't only that. Shit, Troy was one of your firsts and that makes him special. Dom, well fuck a moron could see how close you two are. I just feel maybe I don't fit as well when they are here."

"Fuck, babe. If you haven't figured it out yet I am damn close to you too. But you and I both know we are never exactly going to be going steady or some shit. Truth is I don't know what it is with Dom and I, but he is and I think always will be under my skin. Troy well he is an amazing friend and beyond fun in bed. But Brock, you do not take a back seat to either of them. Don't you see the way I look at you? Don't you see how much I lust for your bod? You have no reason to be jealous."

When the other two returned Brock and I were locked in a deep embrace and kiss.

"Fuck, we leave you two alone for a minute and you get going without us?" Dom said sarcastically.

"Maybe they would like some privacy," Troy suggested.

I turned toward with a big grin and said, "Not until you give me that blow job you promised, Troy."

"Oh you still want me to suck that dick? Looked to me like it was going to be all the big guys," Troy continued playfully.

"Plenty dick to go around, Troy," Brock said in a mock angry tone as he pulled away from me and began to unbutton his shirt.

"I think someone better get on his knees," I said as I kicked off my shoes and began to unbuckle my belt.

"You got the hard cock, I got the soft lips," Troy half sang half said as he got on his knees after pulling off his shirt.

In the meantime Brock, Dom and I had all stripped to the bare flesh.

"What the fuck, am I the designated cock sucker today?" Troy asked with a giant grin on his face.

"Looks that way," Dom said with a laugh as the three of us surrounded Troy and began stroking our growing erections.

Troy moved from guy to guy, sucking and licking our cocks and balls for a few minutes at time. When we weren't the one being sucked we rubbed our cock on either Troy or the one with his cock in Troy's mouth. Brock must have become bored because after about ten or fifteen minutes he joined Troy on the floor. After Troy took a minute to get out his clothes the two of them traded off sucking Dom and me. We caressed their heads and made out as we enjoyed the dueling cocksuckers work. I was sucking on Dom's tongue when my first orgasm of the day went down Troy's throat. He and Brock then kissed so that they could share my cum.

I couldn't resist the opportunity to get my mouth on Dom's meat. He hadn't cum yet and I decided that I wanted to be the one to drain him. As soon as I got my lips around his tool I moved my hands to his ass and began coaxing him to fuck my mouth. It didn't take much coaxing for him to get the message. He cradled my head and began to gently slide his cock in and out of my mouth. After more than a month of sucking Brock's whopper I had no problem taking every bit of Dom's sweet chubby treat. Brock looked happy laying back and letting Troy work his magic. As I sat on my knees getting my mouth fucked, Troy did his best to deep throat Brock.

After Dom sent a thick delicious treat down my throat we sat on the floor and watched Troy show off his talents on Brock's dick. It took considerable effort for Troy to deep throat Brock's whopper. Sweat dripped from Troy's forehead as he worked hard to coax an orgasm from the big man. Suddenly Troy gagged and Brock's cock popped out of his mouth. It was the first spurt of cum that had surprised Troy and caused the gagging. Brock grabbed his cock and jerked the rest of his huge load onto Troy's smiling face. Swallowing was one thing I definitely did better than my former mentor.

As soon as his climax ended Brock grabbed Troy's still hard cock. The obvious assumption was that he planned to repay the blow job. But I knew from the look in my roommate's eyes that he had something else in mind. When Brock moved to his hands and knees and presented his ass to Troy, I tried to recall which bag had the lube. As it turned out neither of them was in the mood to be patient.

"Come on, man. I need your cock in my cunt now!" Brock demanded.

I suppose he figured that with Troy's dick being of average length and a bit slender he could take it with just some spit. Dom and I watched intently as Troy scraped some cum from his cheek and worked it into Brock's asshole.

"Oh fuck yes! Open me up," Brock wailed.

"I am going to ride your sweet boy cunt, you hot little bitch," Troy countered as he spit onto Brock's crack.

I had never heard Troy talk like that to anyone. Seeing him act that way toward a brother was surprising and exciting. I could tell from Brock's body language that it excited him too. I supposed that I might see and hear my brothers do a lot of things that they did not let me see when I was a pledge. It wasn't long before Troy was behind Brock furiously pounding the larger man's ass. Brock just kept urging Troy to fuck him harder. Troy just grunted and moaned. By the time he ejaculated inside Brock's body, Troy's flesh was covered in sweat and Brock had cum on the floor. As they lay side-by-side panting, Dom and I began to make out and fondle each other's rejuvenated cocks.

Though I would have loved another taste of his sweet cum, for some reason we just stopped at some point with neither of us reaching climax. Since we didn't say I could only guess that somehow our subconscious had decided to try to say a little of our precious fluids for our dates that night. At some point Brock and Troy went off to shower. Dom and I just sat there in each other's arms talking while awaiting our turn. It was the kind of moment I didn't often have. As I tried to explain to Brock earlier that day, I had and still have a special connection with Dom. If I was gay and the type to live monogamously, I am sure that he would be the one for me. But neither of us fit that mold. The great thing is that we have never had to explain that to the other.

After Dom and I showered the four of us got dressed and went for a walk. We had a few hours before we were scheduled to meet our dates. Walking aimlessly around European cities is pleasure not to be missed in life. I had taken several such walks in Brussels and my first one in Paris did not disappoint. Having my close friends along made it one of the most memorable walks of my life. I don't remember which sites we actually saw that day. What I really remember was the wonder of seeing Paris through the not yet jaded eyes of youth. I also remember the strong sense of camaraderie we had. I shared a bond with those guys that encompassed many layers. There was our membership in the brotherhood, there was friendship, there were shared desires and there was a shared outlook on life. Added to these things we shared a love for each other that few are lucky enough to find with even one other person. Finally, there was our sexual bond that was certainly not the least of what we shared.

For a time we were lost in the city. We were four young man happily wandering strange streets without a care as to where we were or where we were heading. Somehow with the help of friendly Parisians who were patient with our limited French we managed to get to the designated meeting spot only five minutes late. When the girls weren't there we did not know which of three alternatives was to blame. Though unlikely since we weren't on time they may have assumed we stood them up and left. It was also possible that they simply stood us up. However, we chose to embrace a third possibility. We decided to wait in the event that they were lost or running late. Happily our faith was rewarded. The four girls that we had dates with showed up fifteen minutes later with two more very hot friends to boot.

"Je suis désolé, amis, svp nous pardonne. J'ai été attaché avec mon famille," One of the French girls said as she kissed me on the cheek.

I knew only that she was trying to apologize. I had no idea what had befallen the group or why there were two extra women with them.

"Désolé, je parle très peu français," I replied to let her know that I did not speak much French.

Thankfully one of the American exchange students took over the explanation.

"She was just saying that she was busy with her family and that is why we kept you guys waiting. Since you can't talk to her I hope you are a good French kisser because she doesn't speak much more than hello in English," The petite sexy American girl said while giggling.

"Well I have been told I am pretty handy with my tongue," I shot back capitalizing on the opening I was given. "But we seem to be out numbered."

"Oh yeah, I hope you guys don't mind. Suzy and her host, Simone did not have plans tonight so we asked them to come along."

The always suave Troy jumped in before I had a chance to think of a good line.

"How could we possibly mind having two more beautiful women join us? I think we must be the luckiest guys in all of Paris tonight. Il est merveilleux pour avoir la compagnie de telles dames sexy. Devons-nous manger, des madamoselles?"

Though I was surprised Troy remembered so much French from school, I was not surprised by the way he showed it off or his charm. It was obvious that the girls were hooked just that quick.

"Don't be fooled by him, ladies," Brock said as he offered his arm to one of the French women. "He just said every word of French he knows. So maybe one of our beautiful new French friends can tell us what the best place to eat around here is?"

The girl who was clinging to Brock's arm, Jolie suggested a bistro a couple of blocks away. We spent about three hours, eating, drinking wine and getting to know each other at the restaurant. The ladies seemed suitably impressed when Brock insisted that the bill was on us. Of course it was Adam's credit card that waiter happily charged the damage to, but the girls had no way of knowing that we had such a generous benefactor.

"Ah such, generous gentlemen," Simone said in what I thought sounded a sincere tone. "Now you must let us take you to our favorite club and treat you to a drink."

The other girls added their own insistence that they get to at least partially repay us. We didn't really need any encouragement to allow a group of hot chicks to take us to a club but it felt nice hearing them insist that they wanted to spend more time with us. It turned out the place was a dance club and bar that played mostly American music. We had a few drinks and took over the small dance floor for a bit. As our buzzes grew and our bodies rubbed together other activities than dancing came to mind. Happily it seemed that at least some of the girls were thinking the same way. We had been in the bar about two hours when one of the American girls, Dorothy Bellows, suggested we get some air and cool off. Once we were outside it was again Simone that began to talk about how much fun we guys were.