They are Here to Use You

Story Info
When a Master shares his slave.
843 words
4.13
14.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin and Angela had been friends for years. They had met in the scene and bonded over a love of Scotch and being Dominants. Kevin had mentioned that he wanted to have his slave Christina be used by a few men as he watched. Angela had two male submissives that she wanted to bring together for a scene. Angela devised a scene that would fulfill Kevin's and her wishes.

Christina was led into the private room of the club by Kevin. Two men and a woman were sitting having a drink when they entered. Christina was introduced as Kevin's slave. He then began undressing Christina as he explained that she was going to be used by the three people in the room in whatever way they say fit for his pleasure. They had talked about her being relinquished before but had never set a plan for it. Knowing he was going to stay and watch made her begin to dampen between her legs.

In the middle of the room was a short table that Kevin led her to. He instructed her to lie on her back. From under the mat of the table, he extended arms out and tied her wrists to these and then did the same to her legs tying her legs spread eagle. He kissed her softly on the lips before he walked away joining the three on the sectional.

At first, nothing happened. The group talked about some current events then began talking about a new restaurant that had opened in the Meatpacking district. Christina had just begun thinking maybe this was a joke by her Master when she heard the woman address one of the men as Alex. Alex was told to he could explore Christina.

Soon Christina felt a gentle touch on her breast. She opened her eyes and Alex smiled kindly at her. He had undressed on his way to her. He cock was firming as he continued to stroke over her stomach then over her mound and pushed between her legs. He explored her there without any hesitations as he began to walk around so he was between her legs. Soon he lowered himself and was out of her vision. His mouth began replacing his fingers.

Christina had been enjoying Alex's attention for several minutes when the woman's voice broke her focus from Alex's tongue. The woman was beside of her and so was the other man who was now naked as well. She called his Drew and told her m to use Christina's mouth. Without hesitation, Christina opened her mouth knowing it is what Kevin would want her to do. Drew at first hesitantly fucked her mouth but the woman encouraged him to enjoy it. She then told Alex to use Christina's pussy.

Christina had never been used this way but when Alex filled her pussy as Drew began steadily fucking her mouth she felt full in a way that was gluttonous and carnal. The woman asked Drew if he liked watching Alex fuck Christina. Drew said he did.

"Would you like to taste her? Would you like to have a cock in your mouth my pet and taste her pussy?" The woman cooed to Drew. His movements stilled. "You have wanted to try. It would please me to see you try now. Especially with my Alex."

Drew slowly begins to withdraw and the woman stops him. "No love. Fuck her pretty mouth while you suck his dick."

Kevin watched as Alex pulled out and offered his hard cock shining with Christina's juice to Drew. Drew leaned over slightly and after hesitating, he gave a slow lick over the head of Alex's cock. He did a few more hesitant licks while Angela stroked his ass and purred at him. She then told him to go down further. Drew gagged as he went down but he attempted it again. Several more times he attempted and as he began getting into a rhythm he was actively fucking Christina's mouth.

"Enough Drew." Angela said softly and almost reluctantly he removed his mouth from the other man's cock. She instructed both men to fuck Christina, Alex to resume using her pussy and Drew to slow down in her mouth. She let a few minutes pass before she began playing with Drew's hair and praising him for sucking his first cock. She asked if he was ready to have his first cock in his ass. Again Drew froze with his dick in Christina's mouth.

"Would you like to fuck her pussy while Alex uses your virgin ass, my love?"

"Yes." It was so soft Kevin could barely hear it. He watched as Alex moved away from Christina and Drew took his place. Alex lubed his cock and as he did Angela positioned herself over Christina's mouth. She began grinding her sex on Christina's waiting mouth and praised her for being such a good girl.

As Kevin watched Alex begin to enter Drew he knew that the moment the threesome removed themselves from Christina who would be filling her ass.