They are Mine

Story Info
Bethany watches as her Master and her Mistress Play.
3.4k words
4.46
18.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LLanerla
LLanerla
91 Followers

As soon as I walked into their house I had the odd feeling of coming home. It was as if the very walls were joyfully welcoming me home. I bit back a sigh of contentment and chided myself on my irrational sentimentality for a place that I had only been in once.

Alyssa pushed me further inside at the same time I realized it had actually stopped just inside the front door.

She waved me upstairs. "You know what room it is. Go get cleaned up and I'll bring you some clothes." Her eyes slid leisurely down my body and a seductive smile parted her red lips. "Or maybe not."

Kevin's eyes flashed with heated desire as they made their own trip over me. "I like that idea, very much."

A red flush reached my cheeks and I cursed my fair skin knowing they would definitely see the reaction to their words. Kevin's delighted chuckled only served to make me more flustered. An enormous wave of apprehension sent me reeling back from them.

"I-I don't know if this is such a good idea," I stuttered out forcing my voice to get stronger than it was.

Feeling vulnerable from the fear and guilt that was rolling around in me right now I knew that getting intimate with someone, especially these two people, would be a huge mistake. Now, that I wasn't in imminent danger of being kidnapped or arrested the adrenaline that I had been running on was gone. My mind was clearer and the incessant need to be close to someone was gone. Well it was handled better, but not actually gone.

Alyssa and Kevin just looked at each other for a moment as if they were silently making a mutual decision. Kevin stepped around me to head up the stairs, but oddly enough he didn't make it further than the first step right behind me.

"If you're not willing to participate tonight that's fine," Alyssa said much to my surprise. "But, I'd ask a favor of you. Kevin and I haven't been to the club in a while and I find myself needing a bit of a release tonight."

Alyssa stepped forward pressing me back against Kevin in my haste to keep some space between us.

"I would like for you to join us in the playroom. I believe I once told you that having someone watch us turns me on and I find that I want your eyes on me tonight while Master and I play," she explained.

The way her voice dipped when she said the word Master sent a spike of heat streaking through my stomach. I wanted to watch her and Master play as well. My mind whirled with the images of her kneeling in front of Master submitting to his every desire. Of Master pushing her to the pinnacle of her pleasure and making her scream in a way that only he knew how to do. Oh, yes, I wanted to watch that too. I drew in a sharp breath as the heat began to coil and burn hot.

It couldn't hurt to just watch. It would be like my own personal porn playing right in front of me.

I nodded my agreement. Knowing if I tried to speak it would come out as a squeak.

Alyssa's face lit up in triumph and I had the distinct feeling I had lost a battle I hadn't even known we had been fighting and I certainly wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing.

Without warning she swooped in and captured my lips in a hard passionate kiss. Her sweet succulent lips devoured mine sending fuel to feed the fire in my stomach. Her hand caught my chin not allowing me the chance to escape. But, my desire fogged mind couldn't think further than the amazing taste of her lips. A soft moan broke free as I pressed forward wanting more. But, she was in charge and denied me more. Instead she pushed me away and turned me to face Kevin who was looking on with arousal darkening his gaze making him look dangerous and sexy as hell all at once.

He wrapped his arms around me trapping me against him not waiting for my surrender. When his lips took mine this time I didn't hesitate. I pressed back against his hard demanding lips and tried to give as good as I was getting. His tongue swept inside and greedily searched out every inch as if branding me with his taste. A whimper poured into his mouth and my knees grew weak forcing him to hold me up. My hair was moved off my neck by a gentle hand, moments before another set of lips traced the sensitive stretch of skin from my ear lobe down to my shoulder. Master pulled away just in time for a sharp cry to burst forward as Mistress bit down firmly on the juncture between my neck and shoulder.

Master answered with an aroused growl and bent to capture my lips again but, Mistress Alyssa stopped him.

"No, she said she wasn't ready for this tonight and we must respect that," she said in a husky voice.

Wait? What? I wasn't ready? I was burning alive. My panties were so soaked that I might as well not be wearing any at all. Who the hell said I wasn't ready? I would strangle them with my bare hands! Kevin immediately dropped his arms and stepped away from me allowing a cold dose of reality to slap me in the face. I turned slowly to face Alyssa and Kevin not really understanding what had happened or what was happening.

"I'm sorry, Bell. I couldn't help myself and it got out of hand. That was our fault," Kevin said apologetically, even though he didn't really look sorry. "Go upstairs and get cleaned up then met us in the playroom."

Before I could say anything else Kevin pulled Alyssa towards the playroom fast as if he couldn't wait another moment for her. But, by the look on Alyssa's face, she felt exactly the same. A sense of pride welled up in me when I realized that this urgency was at least partly my fault.

I took a few breathes and tried to get my legs to stop shaking. When I pushed my hair back out of my face I realized that my hands were shaking as well.

Once my knees allowed me to walk I hustled up the stairs and to the guest room that I saw the last time I was here. I hadn't actually stay in it, because I spent the night with Kevin and Alyssa in their bed down in the playroom.

The thought reminded me that they were downstairs in the playroom right now. Kevin was probably commanding Alyssa to undress before he tied her to the St. Anthony's cross; it was his favorite thing to use next to the sawhorse he loved to use to paddle a naughty little sub on. My body flushed again as I remembered the feeling of his hand on my ass the last time I was here.

By the time I was done with my shower my whole body was achy and needy all over again. I had no idea how I was going to survive watching those two play together and not spontaneously combust in front of them. But, I knew if I didn't hurry up they might come up and drag me down there. Or worse, finish without me.

I stood at the top of the stairs looking down into the darkened room. I could hear the erotic music playing softly in the background occasionally punctuated by a high cry from Alyssa followed by a soft gruff murmur from Kevin. I squeezed my legs tightly as a fresh wave of juices flowed out of me at just the sounds. The notion of just standing here at the top of the stairs and playing with myself while I listened to them briefly flickered through my mind but, I had made Alyssa a promise and I was going to see it through... even if it killed me.

The top step squeaked as I descended and I knew that my presence was announced immediately. In all his naked glory Kevin popped out from the doorway at the bottom and stared up at me.

"God, you're so beautiful," he breathed.

His intense words threw me off for a moment. I wasn't stupid, I knew I was good looking and, sadly enough, I had used my looks a few times to my advantage. But, before Kevin and Alyssa I had never had someone make me feel beautiful inside and out. A blush crept over my cheeks having spread up from the top of my breast. I looked away in a lame attempt to hide the redness.

He gave another unabashed chuckle. "Come down here, Bell. My sub is waiting very patiently for us."

Slowly, I continued my decent down the stairs trying to prepare myself for what was about to happen. I knew that they'd keep their word and not touch me unless I said otherwise, but I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to keep myself from begging for them.

Kevin didn't move as I joined him in the door way and with his massive girth I knew there was no way I was going to be able to get by him without rubbing against him. His hard chest held only a spat of dark hair on it that only served to enhance the rock hard muscles underneath it. His tanned skin was smooth every where else and my mouth watered as I imagined the feel of it under my tongue. My eyes wandered lower to the well-defined abdomen, this was a man who worked out hard core. The purely feminine part of me sighed in appreciation at the sight.

Then my eyes caught on the large swollen head that laid against his stomach. I once had spoken to Vie about his size in a drunken moment that I barely remembered, but I had thought I had been over exaggerating it at the time. I hadn't been. My drooling mouth wet dry and I licked my lips remembering the feeling of the soft yet unbending cock.

"Bell," he growled out warningly.

My eyes snapped back up to his face and I was horrified that he'd caught me staring.

"Sorry," I spat out immediately. "I didn't mean to stare."

"Normally, I have no problem with your eyes on me," he said with a groan. "But, the hunger in them is making it hard for me to remember our promise to you."

I swallowed hard trying to remind myself about the reasoning behind the promise. He leaned down and laid his forehead against mine.

"Unless you want me to forget that promise. I can guarantee that Alyssa would love nothing more than to eat that sweet little pussy again. I know I would love to watch as she makes you come while I'm fucking her hard. What do you say?"

My mouth popped open with the words yes ready on my lips, but, I shoved it back again. He must have seen the rejection in my eyes because he closed his own in disappointment.

"Alright, go lay down on the bed," he said pointing to the overly large bed situated along the far wall in the playroom.

As I sat on the bed I turned to see Alyssa sitting on the oversized recliner in the corner. She was sitting straight backed with her legs spread and her hands resting on the top of her knees. She was gloriously naked. Her whole body glistened with sweat, a sign that she and Kevin had been playing. Her breasts were thrust forward giving me a spectacular view of the generous globes topped by the sweetest cherry colored nipples. I didn't even try to pull my eyes away as they slid down her slight rounded stomach to her gently protruding hips. Her long slim legs were spread wide allowing me a perfect view of her pussy. The swollen lips were parted to show off the engorged clit peaking from its hood.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" Kevin asked as he stepped up right next to her.

"Yes," I whispered through my dry mouth.

He leaned down and roughly tweaked one of her nipples causing her to give a little cry. The nipple stiffened as if begging him for more, but as a Master it wasn't about what she wanted, it was about what he wanted. He leaned over and tweaked the other one just as hard.

"See how easy she is to arouse?" His voice had deepened into a sexy husky tone that sent shivers down my spine straight to my drenched pussy.

He looked over at me as his hand skimmed down her body to her pussy. One finger slid between the lips giving her clit a gentle caress on its way down to her slit. He slipped in easily showing just how wet she really was and that spurred my own desire. Alyssa moaned and her hands gripped her knees as she tried hard not to move.

"She's so fucking wet, Bell. Your eyes on her has turned her on so much that she's drenching my finger. I can't wait to slid my cock in this hot wet hole. Do you wanna see that?" he asked knowingly.

"Yes," I moaned out.

"Spread your legs," he demanded.

My eyes flew to his. What was he doing? I had said I wasn't going to play with them. I didn't want to either... or did I? I didn't know for sure anymore. But, his words and his tone brought out the sub in me and I found my legs spreading just because that's what he wanted.

"Look at her, Alyssa. Look at that sweet little pussy. You want to taste it don't you? Want to play with it," he teased her as his fingers began to slid in and out of her faster.

"Yes, Master," she whimpered.

"Play with yourself," he demanded of me.

I leaned back and dropped my hand to my pussy instantly. My own clit was aching to be touched and I was all for not denying it any longer. I was so wet that my fingers slid easily between my nether lips and began flicking my clit back and forth as I watched Master Kevin play with his sub. He pressed his fingers in and out of her hard and fast while both of their eyes were watching me. Arousing them, was arousing me and my fingers moved even faster almost in time with the rhythm Kevin was using. My hips thrust against my hand and my pussy tightened as I drew closer and closer to a climax. I couldn't wait, I wanted this release so bad.

"Stop," he commanded and my hand stopped.

I whimpered and looked at him. He had stepped away from a panting Alyssa who looked like she was about to murder him if he didn't return fast enough. He gave her a look and she settled back wiping the anger off her face. Master walked towards a shelf that I knew held a plethora of toys and grabbed a large vibrator then brought it to me. I didn't have to ask him what he wanted me to do with it. I turned it on and slid it down where my fingers had been. The moment the vibrations hit my sensitive nub a high cry flew out of me.

"Yes!" Alyssa cried moments later.

My eyes flew over to them. Master Kevin had replaced Alyssa in the chair and spread her legs over the arms then pretty much impaled her on his engorged cock. It speared her and spread her wide as he pumped in and out. I quickly propped myself up on a set of pillows and used the vibrator to simulate his movements. The sight of his hard cock move in and out of her sopping wet pussy was hypnotic, but it was the burning desire in their eyes and the way they watched me work the vibrator was my own undoing.

Keeping my eyes on them, my legs began to quiver and my stomach tightened. My climax was so close I could almost taste the scream on my lips. But it was refusing to break despite how tightly wound I was. I hadn't meant to, it wasn't intentional, but my eyes begged them to let me come, begging them to help me when my body refused to listen to me.

"Come for us, Bell," Kevin growled harshly understanding what I needed without me having to voice it.

A desperate cry burst from Alyssa's lips. "Come now, girl!"

The world crashed down on me as my body finally let go. In a bright burst of light and sensations, my orgasm shuttered through me sending sparks of pleasure pulsating through every nerve ending I had. My back bowed under the strength of the tidal wave that was crashing through me before I collapsed back on the bed spent. While I floated down from the plateau I had risen to, Alyssa's loud passion filled scream followed by Kevin's own guttural call sent me through another small sputtering of pleasure at just the sounds.

The strong vibrations from the toy began to drive me crazy and I forced my languid muscles to work so I could turn off the damn thing before tossing it away from me. My pussy was still contracting from the powerful orgasm and my clit was so sensitive it still felt as if it was vibrating.

I laid back on the bed panting and watched Kevin hold Alyssa in a tender embrace while he waited patiently for her to come back to him. He must have felt my eyes on him because he met my gaze with a question. He wanted to make sure I was okay. A warm feeling wrapped around me knowing he cared that much about me. I gave him a soft smile and nodded that I was alright.

He smiled his relief then gave me a sexy wink. "Good job, Bell."

I flushed and looked away feeling oddly shy suddenly. Good job? For what for having an amazing orgasm right in front of them? Don't get me wrong I was no stranger to eyes on me while I play. But, this felt more intimate than a room full of people just observing. Through-out the entire ordeal I had felt a connection between them and almost as if I could feel the pleasure they were giving each other or taking from me.

Before the panic could completely settle in Alyssa was back with us. She looked over at me with the same question that Kevin had already asked. I gave her the same response despite the fact that I was less sure about it this time. She untangled herself from Kevin and came to me on shaky knees then flopped on the bed next to me. Kevin followed, but his step had a bit of a swagger in it that showed how exactly pleased he was with himself.

They each took up one side of me like guards holding me in place. Kevin cupped my chin gently and leaned in to place a gentle kiss on my lips. My breath halted a little in my throat then left completely when Alyssa followed suit. The difference in the feel of their lips excited me. Kevin's were firm and unyielding as they demanded a taste. But, Alyssa's were soft and gentle as they asked for one. I gave into both eagerly just as desperate for them as they were for me.

When they stopped I was disappointed and a bit sad that they had. But, I forced myself to relax after all this is what I wanted, right?

They snuggled up to me and wrapped a blanket around us all with my head cradled in the crook of Kevin's shoulder and Alyssa's warm body pressed tightly against my back. I felt safe, warm, wanted and dangerously comfortable.

"Relax, little Bell," Kevin whispered in my ear.

Alyssa pressed a small kiss against my shoulder and ran a hand up and down my arm to help me relax. Unbidden, I felt sleep begin to drag me down now that all the adrenaline was drained out of me. I drifted off with the scent of my Master and my Mistress surrounding me as much as their arms did.

LLanerla
LLanerla
91 Followers