They Both Married Amazons

Story Info
Two guys who wed giantesses get used and abused.
2.9k words
3.52
29.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two week since Luke's new bride arrived from her home country of Microslavia, but to him it felt like two years. He had been totally shocked to discover that Magda was not the small and submissive female he had expected, but a giantess. The towering woman dominated him domestically and financially, but most of all sexually. She was insatiable and demanded frequent oral service. Worse for him, she had declared that if he ejaculated, it would harm his performance, and so had kept him celibate. He was desperate for relief but was too afraid to risk masturbating. He dreaded what she might do to him if he was caught playing with himself. Her two girlfriends from their native land, Lava and Vulva, were also often at the house to enjoy Luke's involuntary cunnilingual ministrations as a sex save. It was a Friday after he returned from work when he got a fresh jolt.

His wife announced, "Tonight will be coming to visit a new friend of mine. Butta. From my homeland. Bringing husband. He is little like you."

Luke had to bite his lips to keep from moaning. The last thing he needed was to have one more of the amazons here. And he didn't look forward to seeing a another unlucky guy get treated the way he was. But it wasn't as if he had any choice. Not when his wife could pick him up as easily as if he was a bag of groceries.

So he told her, in the soft-spoken way that had become second nature to him, "Yes, dear. Whatever you'd like, Magda."

She was wearing a tight pantsuit that hugged her stupendous curves. He was almost drooling at the sight of all that feminine pulchritude. His little penis twitched. He hoped it wouldn't get hard because, as always when he was at home, he had to be naked. But Magda spotted the hint of lust and summoned him with a flick of her long finger. He put himself in front of her. She put one foot between his feet. He knew what that meant.

When he hesitated she asked, "What? You don't want to play?"

"Yes. I want to."

That was partly true. He wanted the stimulation that was coming, but not the humiliation. And he definitely wouldn't like being aroused once more, again left longing to empty his small balls.

"So do it," she told him with a hint of impatience.

"Yes, darling."

Luke pressed himself against her leg. He got his stiff pecker in contact with her firm thigh, the underside of his organ feeling her warmth through the pantsuit. For a moment he paused, savoring her sheer femininity and overwhelming superiority. Sometimes he grew weak in her presence. That bothered him, but also added to his arousal. His hands went higher, to hold the back of her thigh. Then he began humping her leg like a horny dog, disgracing himself with his wife. She ruffled his hair and patted his cheek, like he was a house pet. Luke moaned, fighting to maintain his self control. If he were to spurt on her clothing, he didn't know how she would react, but he was sure it wouldn't be good for him.

Magda allowed him to demean himself that way for the next five minutes, until he was hugging her thick leg, burying his face against her bosom, and whimpering with unmet needs. She chuckled at his pathetic submission, his desperate frustration. It was so much fun to control and use her pintsized husband. Magda was toying with his ears when she heard someone pulling up out front. She stepped away suddenly, leaving him pumping his hips against empty space. He stopped and stood there, naked, with his small erection sticking out, mortified almost to the point of tears. She went to the picture window and pulled back the curtain enough to look front.

"Come here," she said enthusiastically. "My friend Butta arrive."

He went to her side and peered from under her arm, making sure to hide his nudity from anyone outside. There was a van at the curb. On it's side were the words BUTTA'S GYM, bracketed by two silhouettes of muscular women hoisting barbells overhead. Luke watched, wide-eyed, as the driver emerged. She was even taller than Magda, and bulkier, with muscles that would make a male body builder envious. All she wore was a muscle tee, brief shorts, and running shoes. When she turned sideways to walk to the back of the vehicle, he saw her rear end in profile. It thrust out dramatically, to an unnatural degree. She turned her back to him before stepping down off the curb and he saw that her posterior was also alarmingly wide, with thighs that were proportionately full. Butta opened the rear door of the van and took out a carrying case of some sort. It was black and big enough to hold a large dog, but without sufficient room for the animal to turn around. She easily picked it up by a handle on top and carried it up the front walk and to the door. Magda let her in while Luke moved off to the side to be less noticeable.

"Magda, hello," Butta said loudly. She was even more impressive up close.

"Yes, hello," Magda responded. "I think I know what is in box."

The new arrival swung it around in front of her. Luke goggled at the way the muscles in her arm flexed. She laid the trunk on its bottom and opened two clasps. When she lifted the lid and swung it back, Luke was startled to see a man inside. He was small like Luke, his slender limbs folded double and held tightly against his body. The women looked down at him and laughed. On the inside of the lid there was a wide mesh like cargo netting, under which was a collection of straps with buckles.

Butta snapped her fingers and told the man in the box, "Get out now."

He whimpered. "I'm sore all over. Please give me a minute."

"Not sore. You were at gym with me all day. Should be limber."

Magda wanted to know, "He exercise at your gym?"

"No. He towel boy. Ha!"

Luke imagined himself in that job and shuddered. Butta eyed his naked form up and down. The man got one arm and one leg out. He groaned as he struggled into a sitting position, still in the trunk but with both feet on the floor. Twisting his torso and pushing, he managed to get out. With an effort he straightened up. Like Luke he was bare all over. Magda's husband noticed that there was something over his penis, a small, pink rubber cover that was joined to a metal ring encircling the top of his scrotum.

"Jerry," the muscular female barked. She snapped her fingers and pointed to her foot. "Now."

The man collapsed to his knees, got both hands on her swollen, rock hard calf, and lowered his face to her shoe. He pressed his lips to the athletic footwear and kissed it repeatedly.

Magda remarked, "He kiss shoe."

Butta told her, "Kiss other places better."

Pinching Jerry's ear and giving it a twist, which made him yelp, Butta walked her husband around the room. Magda chortled and did the same to Luke. A moment later the wives marched their spouses to the kitchen. Butta excused herself to get something from the van. As she left, Luke couldn't stop himself from ogling her broad sitter and the way those hard cheeks rolled.

She returned carrying two oversized chairs made of heavy dark wood. Butta set them down facing each other. When she gestured for Magda to try one, the big woman found that it accommodated her wide bottom. Then Butta gripped Luke under his arms and lifted him, to sit him on the remaining chair. It was much too large for him. His feet dangled above the floor.

Butta laughed and plumped her supersized sitter on his lap. He grunted as her considerable weight pressed down on his thighs. She leaned back, as if his upper body was there for her to rest against. Butta snuggled against him. She gripped the seat of the chair and used the leverage to crush herself down against him. Luke whimpered but he also got an erection. She wriggled her bottom until he was totally aroused.

Then Butta sprang to her feet, letting everyone see his arousal. Magda snorted derisively at his tiny penis. She straddled the chair and plopped herself down where her friend had been, except that she was facing Luke. His wife wrapped her arms around the back of the chair so she could hug him as tightly as possible. She almost smothered him with her bust. After several more minutes she rose, turned around, and let her rump land hard on his thighs. Magda began an impromptu lap dance.

Butta, meanwhile, opened the fridge and took out a jug of goat milk. Jerry looked at his powerful wife as she poured two tumblers full. When she handed one to Magda, the woman atop Luke stopped jerking her hips and took a swallow. Butta lifted the second chair and ordered her husband to sit on the floor. He did and she lowered the piece of furniture over him. There were bottom rails all the way around, so that he was effectively caged. Butta sat down to assure Jerry couldn't move the chair. He immediately began kissing the backs of her solid calves. It appeared that he had been in that spot before.

Magda told Luke, "You want some of what I drink. To make you grow up strong."

She filled her mouth, put her hand on his lower face and squeezed his jaws wide apart, than tilted her head forward to let milk drizzle through her full lips and onto his tongue. He gagged a bit but got it down. She fed him twice more like that, until he was gulping down her offerings without difficulty.

Magda complained to Butta, "Little Luke is always getting hard in tiny man parts. I like how you put..." She held her hand up and brought her fingers together in a tight fist to indicate the chastity device on the other husband. "... put that squashy thing on his pee pee."

"Is good. Make him better with tongue on my pussy. And this way, no..." She pantomimed a man masturbating.

"They do that? Even after we tell them no?"

"Foolish men disobey. Need help. I have extra squashy thing in box." She went to the carrier she had brought her spouse in and returned with a duplicate of the device that was on him. "We put this on your Luke."

Magda got up. Butta gave her the very small pink item. The woman who had brought it went to the fridge and got a bag of frozen vegetables. She pressed them against Luke's erection, causing it to wilt to almost nothing. Before he had time to recover, his wife stuffed his penis into the tight cup. With Butta instructing, Magda fitted a ring around the top of Luke's scrotum, lined it up with the metal base of the cup, and fitted them firmly together. Butta handed her a small padlock when she slipped through the spaces provided for it, and clicked shut. Luke knew his penis was locked up and couldn't be freed without his wife wishing it to be. The key was on a slender chain, which Magda put around her neck, so that the key rested at the top of her deep cleavage. Luke would see it every time he admired her attractive bust.

Now Magda flaunted her body at him. She fingered his nipples. Bared her breasts and pressed them against his face one at a time and then together. He became wildly excited but his dick couldn't expand. When it tried to, that pulled the ring forward and hurt his balls. His wife gave him another quick lap dance to maximize his discomfort and to drive home the message that she controlled not only his home and money, but also his genitals.

"This is get me very hot," she said breathily. "I take Luke to bedroom."

"How about you take Jerry. He good with mouth. Love you long time."

"And you take Luke?"

"I have treat for him. From in Jerry's box."

Magda sat on the chair that Jerry was trapped under. Without being told to, he started to worship the backs of her legs too. Butta went and fetched some of those straps that had been under the netting in the lid of the box. As everyone watched, Magda and Luke with curiosity, Jerry with dread for the other husband, Butta fitted a belt around her waist. It had extensions that went around the tops of her thick thighs and turned it into a harness. Then she got in front of Luke, who was still seated on the giantess-sized chair. She fastened a joined set of straps over his head and tightened them.

"Now is the fun part," Butta announced.

She yanked Luke from his perch and pulled him behind her. None too gently, she began attaching his head harness to her hip harness. As she snugged up the straps that joined them, his face was pulled toward the valley between her ginormous buttocks.

He only had time to mutter, "No, not that," before his features were dragged into the fleshy crevice and he became a faceless being who existed only as an attachment to the imposing woman. He had to stand bent far over and hold onto her wide hips for balance. She took a few steps so he could learn to keep up with her. Magda laughed at her depersonalized spouse and how he had been reduced to a prisoner of that tremendous backside, his entire world consisting of the enfolding tissue that hid his identity.

"Is so funny," Magda said with a throaty chuckle. "You keep him there?"

"Yes. Hours and hours. Sometimes sleep with Jerry like this. Afterwards, he not the same. Very not give me trouble. Make him extra good licking." She held up a second set of harnesses. "You try him."

Luke could hear but not see. Even so, it was easy to figure out what was happening. Butta encircled Magda's hips with straps, then put the other set onto Jerry's head. But instead of turning the husband's face into a butt wedge, she fastened it with his mouth against Magda's pussy. Luke could hear his piteous moans, followed by lots of wet lapping sounds and Magda's sighs. Soon Magda had lifted Jerry up and carried him to the main bedroom. Luke had to clumsily follow Butta as she headed for the guest room, where she stretched out on the bed, face down. A few more tugs on the straps guaranteed that his mouth was against her nether tightness. He couldn't prevent inhaling her earthy scent. He had to take deep breaths to get enough air.

She told him, "You make me relax for sleep. Use mouth."

Butta conveyed that she expected kissing, rimming, and probing. He felt queasy but started his odious task. She snickered at some of the sickened noises he made. Her long legs spread further apart. Luke had his hands on her well upholstered hips. That was stimulating him and his trapped dick kept trying to grow, which caused him more pain than pleasure. He tried to slow down his oral action but she wiggled her ass impatiently to make him speed back up. He kept at it for nearly an hour before he sensed her breathing decelerating. She was drifting off to sleep. Not until he felt sure she was unconscious did he dare to reduce the movements of his lips and tongue. But he was still in the same place, with his face lost in her bottom, utterly demeaned.

From the other room he heard his wife responding to Jerry's ministrations. It sounded like he had already given her several orgasms and she was now urging him to try for one more. Luke was all too familiar with that situation. He listened as Jerry continued working, Magda's voice rose and fell, and ultimately she had a loud climax.

The center of Butta's rear end was hot and humid, less than fragrant, and pressed in on Luke's face from both sides. She stirred and he licked her soothingly. That settled her down but he had to wonder how long it would be until she awoke. What if she stayed where he was and left him there all night. Even now he was having trouble thinking of himself as more than a slave to her posterior.

He reached the edge of sleep himself but couldn't enter the realm of restfulness. Instead he had to read her every movement and vocalization, interpret them all, and try to keep her calm. It was horrible but he repeatedly told himself that he was better off with her asleep than awake. And so the hours passed. He really did have to remain there until morning. And when she rolled onto her side and released him, something fundamental inside Luke had been altered. He had a frightening feeling that no matter what happened, he would never again be able to assert himself. When he saw Jerry, the other husband didn't look any better.

Over the next two weeks, much happened. But that is a story for another time.

*********