They Can't Help Themselves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shonda smiled back "Well of course . . . He is gorgeous! Anyway, he said that Jake is looking at schools and that you won't let him consider Northwestern. Darling, you know I'd look after him!" a knowing glint in her eyes. Shonda had met Randi's oldest last year and was immediately turned on by the young football star. Randi had told her that he was attracting alot of interest from several midwest schools.

Randi put her wine glass down and looked cooly at her friend. "Shonda" she said in level tone "Don't even joke about that."

"OH relax, Darling! You know I was just kidding . . . Sort of!" Shonda grinned. " Can you blame me? God, is he beautiful! He's got your coloring and that big, muscular body! I mean you have to admit . . . He is just my type! Yours too, for that matter!"

Shonda looked away and took a sip of her wine as Randi drew on her cigarette.

"I mean . . . Let's face it Randi . . . We're just a couple of sluts when it comes to cock . . . Especially young cock!!"

Shrugging her shoulders, her big brown bed room eyes sparkling, she added "Sometimes we just can't help ourselves!"

12