They Discover A New...

Story Info
Mother and son discover their love for each other.
3.6k words
4.16
172.9k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
354 Followers

They Discover A New Kind Of Love

{HER STORY}

My husband died 10 years ago and it's just been myself and Frank, my son. He keeps telling me that I'm a hot looking lady and I can get any man I want. Trouble is that I've put aside those feelings to raise my son, and don't have a clue where or how to get a man. "Mon you are still one fine lady and you have a body most women would kill for. If I wasn't your son I would jump your bones and give you a hot time all night long and even then I'd keep you in bed for some more." he had told me just last weekend when he came to dinner. That surprise me because he has a beautiful wife of 5 years. Lately thou I've been having thoughts that a mother shouldn't have.

I've been having trouble keeping my mind off my son. According to the lady's I work with ,"He's a hot sexy man who can keep his boots under they're bed anytime." I guess that's where it all started. Now when I look at him I don't just see my son, I see a man who stirs feelings I didn't know I had. Even with my husband, I didn't have these kind of feelings. It's so bad lately that I haven't been able to sleep very well. Last night I woke up to find that I had kick off the covers, and was still sweating. I got up and took a shower, laying back down naked with the air blowing on me still didn't cool my hot body down.

The weekend was here and I needed to get myself together, and do it quickly, they would be here soon. I plan a party for his 30th Birthday. {the phone rings} "Hello, it's your dime!" I said. "Hey mom, Peggy wont be coming this weekend, she has to work. I'll be there in 10, love you." he said. I knew something was wrong, I could hear it in his voice. I hung up after telling him I would be in the kitchen. I didn't have anything cooking and I thought about what I was going to do when I had an idea. I went upstairs and look thru my closet and found the black dress i haven't worn in ages. "Mom where are you?" my son yell. "Up here son, be right down honey." I yell back. I quickly undress and stood looking at myself. Thinking that I still had a great body even for a 40 years old.

{HIS STORY}

I was mad as hell when I got home, and found that my wife of 5 years was in bed with my best friend and her boss. She even had the balls to stay where she was, sitting on her boss's cock and holding my so called friend cock. "Oh it's only you Thomas, You can thank these kind men for keeping me from leaving you. Since you can't seem to keep it up in bed. They've kindly step in and are keeping very well fucked." she said then went back to sucking his cock. I turn to leave, but decided to tell her something I've kept to myself. "That's okay Peggy you see I've been having an affair to, and I came home early to tell you that I have the clap, well I guess all three of you have it to, Make sure you take everything of yours when you leave Peggy, cause come Monday morning you wont get anything. Oh and if you think you can win, I have pictures of you three and I will use them to show the kind of woman you are. That means that your two lovers will have to be in the court room, so their wife will know about it to, I'll make sure." he told them. I walk out and left her to her lovers and went to my mother's.

On the drive to mom's I thought back on the what I walk into. And when I told her that I had clap, boy it was funny watching them. I didn't have it, but I wasn't going to let them know that. Pulling into mom's driveway, I thought about how I was going to tell her, I decided to wait I didn't want to spoil the weekend. I walk in the kitchen and didn't find her there so I went into the living room, she wasn't there. I called out to her and she called back. I walk upstairs. only to stop short when I saw her standing in front of her mirror. Man she was beautiful. Even for being 40 years old, she look great. Her has huge, melon size tit's, with large, dark, round nipples. slim, flat tummy, and long slender legs. I could feel my cock getting hard. I couldn't believe it, my mother had me wanting get my cock inside her. I mean I had normal fantasy's about fucking her and her sucking me. But I never thought I get the chance to act on it. But man, watching her holding, and squeezing her titties, I wanted to walk in there and lower my head and lick those inviting nipples of hers, but I step back and waited for her in the livingroom.

{THEIR STORY}

He was sitting on the couch when she walk into the livingroom. "I thought we'd go out to dinner this evening, if that's okay with you?" she ask. "Let me change into some clean clothes and grab a shower and I'll be ready to go." he said. She went into the kitchen and put away the food she had gotten out. As she was leaving the kitchen he was coming around the corner and they bump into each other. He grab her from falling and she felt what she thought was his cock hard pushing into her tummy. Stepping back they went out and got into his car and left. "Okay mom where would you like to go?" he ask. "Let's go get something to eat then I'd love to see the movies that play after midnight, I've never seen one. And for tonight call me by my name instead mom" she said. "Mom, Nikki, you mean you've never seen a porn?" he ask her. "No Ben would never let me, he said it was unlady like like like of me to want to see one." she said. " Well dad was an asshole, and he went every Friday and Saturday to the "LITTLES BO PEEPS" to watch the porn movie and the stripper every weekend when you went to your parents for the weekend." he told her. "That bastard, he told me he had to work." she said. He put his hand on his mother's arm. "Don't worry Mom, I'll get some movies and we can watch them at home after we have dinner." he told his mother.

After leaving the Diner, he drove to the out skirt's of town where there was an adult book/toy store and he pull in and park the car, "Stay here and I'll be right back." he said. "No I want to go in with you." she told him, opening the door and getting out of the car. Together they walk into the store and she was shock at all the stuff she saw. As she walk thru the aisle's, she saw all kinds of things. From books to toys. From the end of the aisle her son watch her looking at the things as she went around the corner he walk down and pick up a few things and went to the front, turning he watch her with the owner of the store. Mom was being lead into the other room. Turning back he paid for his stuff, and left the store.

" I have the most prefect outfit for you to show off for your young man. It will make him so hard and hot for you, come I'll show you." the lady told her, as she pull her into another room. "See I told you, this will turn your man on so much he'll do anything you want him to." the lady said. She look at the out fit and she wasn't sure if she could wear it, but love the sheer black thing . "I'll take it." she told the lady.

"Oh son I love this store, thank you for being me here." she told him. "Good, let's go home and watch some movies." he said. The drive home was a quiet, neither said anything. "Mom, when we get home I have to tell you something." he said. She nodded her head that she understood. Wondering what he had to say, hoping he wasn't going to tell her he was leaving. She click the remote to open the garage doors, so they could pull in. As the doors close she heard someone yelling. Turning to look she saw it was Mrs. Peters from across the street. "Take this inside and set up the movie, I'll be right in." she told him, and went out to talk to her.

He change clothes, and was sitting in the darken livingroom with the TV on, watching the evening news. When he saw his mom he felt his cock stiffen. "I'm going to go and change clothes go ahead and start the movie I wont be one than a few minutes." she said as she walk up stairs. Watching her leave the room he reach inside his robe and stroke his already growing cock. He heard her coming back down as the movie started. She sat down next to him on the couch. "What is this one about?" she ask. "The tile says " MOMMY'S BOY" It's new just came out." he told her. Up on the screen she saw an older woman laying in bed sleeping when a man came into the room and sat on her bed watching her sleep. He was naked, and sporting a large hard cock, which he was stroking. He was moaning how good it felt having mommy pumping his cock, and how good it felt being in his mom mouth. He was calling out that he was going to cum.

Nikki took a peep at her son, and saw his hand was in his robe. She knew he was stroking himself. And she wanted to watch him, but wasn't sure how to ask. "Be right back, have to take a piss." he said. She knew that he was going into the bathroom to jerk off. Getting up she went to the bathroom door. "Frank dear When you get done come up to my room, we can finish watching the movies there." she told him. She heard clearing his throat. "Okay mom." he groan. Grabbing the tapes she went up stairs and set them on the bed, then went back down. "Go ahead and put another tape in I'm just getting us something to drink." she said. Nodding he went into the room. Hurrying she grab the gift and went into the kitchen, she set it on the table and went to find the wrapping paper. She grab a bottle of wine when she got done, and went back up stairs. "Here Frank grab the bottle please. Thanks Hon." she said. He watch her untie her robe and got unto the bed next to him. "Wow mom that's some number." he said. " Thanks son, think this would turn a man on?" she ask/ "Hell yes mom, you could stand naked in front of a blind man and he'd would be turn on." he said. Getting up on her hands and knees she handed him a slim box. "Happy Birthday Frank." she said. "What's this?" he ask, opening the gift. pulling out the card he found a paper. "To my son, this ticket is given to you with all my love. to redeem it all you have to do is tell me the one wish you want and I will give it to you." he read out loud. Looking up at her, he knew what he wanted to wish for, but wasn't sure how she would feel about it.

"Uh mom, There is one thing I'd love to have, but I'm not sure what you would say." he said. "Son I'll give you anything. What is it?" she said. Taking a deep breath. He got up and stood at the side of her bed and undid his robe. "Mommy I want to make love to you." he said. Her mouth drop open when she saw his already hard cock standing at attention. "Oh my Frank, your so big, bigger than your father was." she said. "I also should tell you that Peggy and I are no longer together, I came home and found her in our bed with two men." he told her. "That Bitch, well son you wont need her anymore." she said. "MMMMMM, Mommy come suck your son's hard cock. I'm hard, and so hot. Watching that movie made me want you to get down in front of me and take my cock in your mouth, and love me like you use to do to dad." he said. Reaching for his hand he guided her to his cock.

Reaching to touch his cock she bent to lick the head, tasting his cum. Licking his cock all over, while her hands explore his cock shaft and balls. "O MOMMY, YES, YES,OH GOD YES LICK ME." he groan. She lick her way down to his balls, then back up the shaft. Opening her mouth as wide as she could she took her son's cock head and suck on it like she would a sucker. Pulling back she look up at her son. "Then what do you want to do?" she ask. "Oh mom, were going to spend the rest of the night in this bed fucking, sucking each other and then I hope we will continue for the rest of our lives. I'd like you to have my baby, would you like that mom?" he said. She took his cock back in her mouth and move her head up and down fast while she roll and squeeze his balls in her other hand. "OH GOD MOM YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME CUM, YYYYYEEEEESSSSSS, SUCK ME, SUCK ME MOMMY, SUCK YOUR SON'S HARD COCK." he cried out. His was fucking her mouth, getting his cock deep into her throat, and she was sucking him hard, harder than any one had before. "OH GOD I'M CUMMMIIINNGGGGGG!!!"he scream. She felt his cum going down the back of her throat and she suck him harder. When she swallow the last of his cum he pull out and she saw that he was still hard. "Oh my your still hard." she said. "Oh I can stay hard a long time." he said, getting up and laying down on the bed. "Come play on my pole mommy and I'll make you the happiest woman alive." he said. "Oh son, you've already made me the happiest woman, and now I'll be the happiest fuck woman. And you know I'll never leave you." she said, easing her pussy down unto his cock. "OOOOOHHHH, heaven mother, you feel like heaven, God it's like coming home."he moan. "Oh baby, I'm always going to be your home." she said. His hand reach to cup, and squeeze her titties, pinching the nipples bring them closer to his mouth.

Licking them while he squeeze them. And she reaches behind her and squeeze's his balls. "Oh Mommy, yes, ride me, squeeze me." he grunted. "Oh Son Mommy's going to ride your bull for a long time to come, then your going to shoot your hot wet cum deep inside of me, and then we're going to start all over again." she told him. He lost count of how many orgasms she had, he just knew that every down stroke she made was sending him closer and closer to his target of filling her pussy with his hot cum. He knew he couldn't hold back any longer and he told her to get ready, cause he was going to fill her up then he shot his cum deep inside of her. As he exploded he pull her down and kiss her hard and slipping his finger up her asshole, and she climax then.

For the last four months he's come over every Friday night and they would fuck all night. And he'd leave early Sunday morning so mom could go to church. She wasn't feeling well so she went to the doctor's and he told her that she was pregnant about 4 months along, and that she needed to take it easy. She went home to bed. That's where Frank found her when he came for their weekend fun as his mother call it. "Mom, are you alright?" he ask, when he got her awake. "Oh Son I'm just fine, delicious's happy and I know you will to when I tell you. Come to mommy, and kiss me." she said. He stood up and undress and lay next to her, pulling her into his arms he gave her a long, passionate kiss. "OOOOOOOO MY BABY'S VERY HORNY TONIGHT, Wonder if he'll be horny enough to give mommy his hard cock up my ass tonight after I tell him that he's going to be a daddy." she whispers in his ear. He stops kissing her neck and looks into her eyes. "Mom, your going to have a baby?" he ask. "Oh Frank I'm going to have your baby." she told him. "YES,YES, Get on your hands and knees and I'll give you a ass fucking you will never forget." he told her.

HER STORY

Looking back now I can't help but wonder why I didn't get into my son's bed sooner, I'd be much happier. I look down at our daughter and hope one day that she will want her daddy as much as I still do today. We move to a small town just before I started showing, and everyone thinks we're husband and wife, raising my sister's child who happens to call us mom and dad. She 18, and I've told her everything, and she wants to seduce her dad. Together we set it up for tonight. I'm going to watch, I think I'm going to love this. "Mom are you sure dad's going to like this outfit." my daughter's asks. "Oh baby I'm damn sure he love it." i told her.

HIS STORY

The last 18 years have been great, Mom could only have our one kid, but boy did she turn out to be just like her mother. When I look at her I see that she's going to have boys hanging around, wanting to get into her pants. Hell I wanted into them to. Mom keeps hinting at the idea of her watching me fuck our daughter's, but I keep telling her that she's all I need. Pulling into the yard I grab the flowers and went inside. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY" my daughter greeted me, then I watch as she drop her robe and my mouth must have deep to the floor because mom came around the corner and told me that our daughter's had my birthday gift upstairs if I wanted it I had to follow her.

Pulling my hand she lead me up the stairs to our room. "What do you think of our daughter son? Doesn't she turn you on baby." she ask, while she was reaching around me and undoing my belt and pants. "Come over here Honey and see what made you come into the world. See how big your daddy is, and he can use it better than any man I know. Go ahead honey you can touch him and tasted him to your hearts content, he'll let you. Wont you baby?"she was saying, but my eyes were on our daughter who was wearing the same outfit mom had on the first night I made love to her and our daughter's came to be that night. I watch as she kneel down in front of me and took my already hard cock into her hands, bending I felt her tongue lick the head while mom was squeezing my balls. T

hen my daughter open her mouth and slide my cock in, I felt my cock sliding down into her throat. I watch as she move her head up and down, fast and faster then I felt my balls tighten and then in a rush my cum shot out into her hot tight throat. She swallowed all my cum. Pulling back out of her mouth I sat down on the bed, trying to catch my breath. "Oh mom your right he's still hard as a rock. Oh Daddy fuck me, please fuck your darling daughter." she cried out as she climb onto my lap and i felt my cock sliding into her wet pussy. I couldn't stop even if I wanted to, grabbing her hips I slam my cock deeply into her, as hard and as fast as I could get it in I did. "OH YES DADDY, FUCK ME, FUCK YOUR LITTLE GIRL, OH GOD, I'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH FUCK ME, PLEASE... FUCK.... ME!!!!" she cried out. Picking her up I carried her up on the bed and place her in the center and slammed my cock into her hard. I didn't let up I kept slamming, pounding, and plunging into her pussy hard, harder than I ever did mom's. When I thought I couldn't do it anymore, I felt her pussy squeezing my cock and I exploded and felt her orgasm at the same time. "I'M CUMMMINGGGG DADDDDDYYY, I'M CUMMING!!!" she scream as her orgasm rip thru her body.

The next morning I woke up to find both my daughter's and mother licking and sucking my cock. I stay in bed the rest of the day and into the night.

honeydew
honeydew
354 Followers