They Finally Meet Ch. 01

Story Info
Online text lovers finally connect.
1.3k words
4.2
10.5k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Discretion was important. So the arrangements had been made well ahead of time.

They met at the Starbucks across the street from the hotel. He had already checked in. His second room card was passed discreetly across the table. They chatted briefly and left separately.

She arrived first, unpacking the few personal items she brought. It wasn't an overnight visit, it was an escape. She had to be home by 10, otherwise there would be questions she didn't want to, or couldn't, answer.

Ten minutes later he arrived. There were few words exchanged. Time meant something in this encounter. He was in her city, thousands of miles away for what could be once in a lifetime. For her to get away alone on a weeknight, without needing a lie or an alibi, was unimaginably difficult given her controlling husband and four demanding children. For both to happen on the same night was a stroke of fortune that neither of them wanted to waste.

Although they had played out many encounters by text, voice, and even a few by video, they had no model for doing so in real life. For the first time they would find out their respective realities. Touch, smell, taste, feel. Did she really like it that way? Did he really touch that way? Were they just playing before, or were those encounters as real as what they were about to do?

They had both been wracked with nerves for days, worried they would not measure up, worried they would fail, would disappoint, would squander this once in a lifetime chance.

He took her by the hand to the bathroom. "let's have a shower".

He stood her beside the tub and started to take her clothes off. Her t-shirt over her head, her shorts down to the floor. Gentle and slow. She stood in front of him in a modest bra, and plain panties. She thought about wearing something special, but her husband would have suspected something immediately and might even have taken it for an invitation. No, plain was better. Normal.

They hugged close, and in the embrace he unhooked her bra, her boobs now dropping in front of him. She averted her gaze. Although she had been naked on video many times, this was different. It was real. She was more real than she had ever been. He licked a finger and traced around one of her nipples, then gently taking each one in turn between a thumb and forefinger, twisting idly and gently. Her nipples grew hard under his touch, and she shuddered, shifting her feet uneasily with the feeling of being sexually teased in a such a sensitive area.

He pulled off his shirt, and stepped out of his pants, and socks. He slid his underwear off, and then she could see immediately how much he was anticipating being with her. He was hard, and unashamed. He shrugged. "I am so looking forward to this".

They pressed together, skin to skin, his hard cock so obvious in her midsection. They kissed. At first gently, barely passing their lips over one another. Then harder, firmer. He opened her mouth with his tongue, and probed her tongue. They enjoyed the passion and the closeness of such an intimate exchange. She traced her tongue over his lips, tasting him. Biting his lower lip gently. She grinded back and forth a little, feeling him squirm as she teased his hardness.

With that he pulled down her panties. He saw they were stained with an obvious wet spot, her body reacting to the sensations and the expectation of what was to come.

Neither of them were anything special. He was older, carried some weight, but with exercise managed to keep reasonably fit. She was 10 years younger, but had some extra pounds, which he happened to think was sexy. Neither were porn stars, no giant cocks, nor huge tits. They were normal, with flaws, and that was exactly what made it so exciting.

With the water flowing, they climbed in. He soaped her body, loving the feel of her from top to bottom. Her skin, her hair, her curves. He had a gentle touch, but the water and soap masked the reality that he was shaking with nerves and excitement.

They started face to face. He lathered her neck, her shoulders, moving down to her tits, and of course her nipples. He would lather a breast in a circle, starting from the outside and moving in, closer and closer to the center, ending with direct teasing on her erect, electric nipples. The feel of him touching her was overwhelming. She had fantasized about this for so long. Every nerve was hypersensitive.

He lathered her tummy, played with her belly button, and then laid hands on her hips. He reached behind and soaped her back, not quite able to fully reach around to get her ass in his hands. Meantime she took his cock in her hand and soaped it up, stroking it gently. With that signal he moved down between her legs and started lathering her pussy. He wasn't probing for anything in particular, just broadly moving his hand, and the soap, across her pelvic area, getting it all slippery. She closed her eyes with the pleasure that gave, as she held his hardness in her palm.

They spent many minutes just like this, touching each other's bodies and stroking each other's most sensitive areas. They had both been waiting so long for this... but now they were ready for the first of what would be many releases in the evening.

He turned her around to face away from him, and she gladly presented her lovely backside to him. He lathered her ass up, playing between the cracks, touching from the small of her back all the way to the tops of her legs, and all the lovely seams in between. Then he gently bent her over as she held the shower's grab bar for support. She bent willingly, separated her legs, then used one hand to pull back a butt cheek to expose her pussy and her asshole more fully.

He lathered up his cock and pushed against her open pussy, feeling no resistance. The soap, and her juices, let him slide easily. Meantime, her other hole was now exposed and accessible. While he fucked her gently, the hot shower coursing over both of them, he started circling her little pucker with his left thumb. Just a tiny tease, to tempt the nerve endings, while his cock explored the inner reaches of her pussy.

Meanwhile she had a finger on her swollen button, her clit aching for direct touch. With his dick in her pussy and his finger circling her asshole, she had three sensations assaulting her at once. Wait! Four. He used his free hand to occasionally graze a nipple as he thrusted against her. She was on the edge of coming almost immediately.

With the hot water cascading against them, they breathlessly completed their first coupling of what would be many. His rock hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, always completely out to the tip of the cock head, then completely in, and as deep as he could go. Her boobs, hanging as she was bent over, beautiful as they hung there, dangling, aching to be touched. Her finger circling her clit, timing the pressure to coincide with his thrusts.

And every once in a while he would go all the way in and stop entirely, hugging her from behind, as close as he could possibly be to her, in her, around her, holding her. That act was as sensual as anything she could imagine. She was wrapped up, safe, loved, cherished.

After what was minutes, but completing a buildup of years, his cock swelled and he came hard inside her, gasping as he thrusted. She felt it as it happened, and her own orgasms started. Wave after wave of pleasure, her pussy squeezing with each new orgasm, electrical shocks of bliss coursing through her.

They stopped, he still inside her, she still trembling from the release. He held her close. The water ran.